Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Life 라이프

- Despite not wearing the white coat - Seon Woo continue to be the epiphany of an angel. I continue to amazed at how the writer intergrate Seon Woo into the story. He has a more special relationship with president Gu than his brother. From the get go, the two treat each other with mutual respect, frankness, openmindedness. I wonder what Seon woo sees in him after their 1st meeting? Does he have faith in president Gu for NoEul's sake? or does he realy think president Gu is a good guy? Just 1 phone call to President Gu letting Gu knows that Gu is a good guy - no one does that for Gu (beside NoEul - except she took it back last episode)

- Lunch conversation between the 3 breaks with the conventional norms Kdrama usually have. What I really appreciate is how civil and relatable the tone & the dialouges is. They don't agree with each other, knows they're not going to be BFF,  in a way they are just using eachother...but they're educated adulted who managed to have civilized conversation with eachother without yelling. Also the conversation is so relatable. It's not always about chaboel blood - all 3 from completely different backgrounds, they all have gone through crisises, talk about their unconventional work age relations (poor Dr.Joo - oldest yet the weakest)... all of them  work really hard to get where they are, no one take their position for granted.  It is sad that it is their first and last meal together!  (Gu dissing his mom not capable of hooking up with chairman father:sweat_smile:)

- So the silly cute fluffy romance story go to YW & the reporter! Good for YW, for having the courage to say the truth and not hidding. Seon Woo is going to move out and live his own life, so should YW.  I admire the hell out of these brothers, they don't let troubles pulls them down for too long. They push them self to move on, without much judgement on the unfairness of life! 

_ NoEul is too slow for a doctor! But what does it mean that she resigned? Please move to whereever nicer with Gu Seung Hyo & Nighty. You three can go for a nice breezy summer night stroll. 

- This episode is all about Gu and his sexy contemplations: in his car, sitting in his desk, standing in his office looking at the monitor, watching the Drs talking and contemplating, listening to chairman Hwangjeon....I'm going to miss all these sexy contemplation scenes! How can one goes through the autumn blue without the daily dosage of sexy JSW contemplating. 

@dancingbee I think the Korean meals has a lot of little side dishes, which they just munch on it for a few bite. at home don't they just put back the left over side dishes for next time?

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

@pompyavi @keyta thanks! Lee Joon Hyuk... hopes he returns next year in Secret Forest 2! I’m happy to see many actors blossomed and went onto having great success after SF.

From supporting cast members:  Life was like a dream.  I was happy for the memorable work with coworkers, senios and staff for the first 6 months of the year...

E025D55D-E45D-4CC5-9190-D641EEC15974

097D6C39-A49C-47C2-A25C-E65D6182F61B

Source

299022F4-5BE5-4B27-9E30-CFCB070821A8

bnt

1:50 till the end. 

Spoiler

@Ha Tinh Nhi  Perseverance and hard work.  Seon-woo sees himself in Gu.  My favorite bromance.

• Like 8

@Ha Tinh Nhi @triplem @40somethingahjumma Seon-woo said he believes in Goo because at their first meeting, Goo sat down at his level after he was going to stand up.  That’s the kind of person he is.

What do you think he means about Seung-Hyo’s character?  He also believes in his intelligence and will to make things better like changing the hospital culture. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, pompyavi said:

Read in twitter that Lee Joon Hyuk will do a cameo in today's finale.

Don't know whether it's true or not. 

Omg !Please let this be true . I miss oppa since Are You Human Too & A Poem A Day ended ! @keyta :D 

I’m going to watch eps 15  now  @bedifferent 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

l am so sad that we have reached the finale but I also can't wait to see how Chairman Cho will be dealt with.  It was so good to see a strong and determined Dr Oh in action!   I have a few fav `couples' . Prez Goo and Team Manager, Prez Goo and Seon Woo, and Reporter and Jin Woo. The  sumptuous meal shared by the top 3 hospital management was so well written and shot. Love it!

@Ha Tinh Nhi, I agree. It is such a pleasure to see Goo in contemplation. Haha. 

• Like 6

Thanks @annagriss8 for the screenshots.  I love that moment! For the six years she has worked for him, Manager Kang did not make a mistake in her work nor his character.  Reminding Seung-Hyo of happiness other than board room presentations, graphs, and pie charts.  What did he miss while living the working ant’s life? A life less lonely? How simple is happiness.

There’s much to say about episode 15.^^ I like it a lot.  For me, it’s to remember to live a life that is meaningful.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, kanama1811 said:

Just checked the clips of ep 15. 

GSH made up a team wih Dr. Oh and Dr. Joo, they have meal together and have fun convo I think :rolleyes:

Ah.. there is no scene between our Presdir and Dr. LNE in ep 15? I'm craving their interactions.

Cannot wait for sub!

Me too... But why did it show that she is resigning in the preview?

LNE is not directly involved in the conflict anyway and she stood strong even when Pres Gu fired her, then why now? 

I had full faith in the otp before so I hope they will end up together (at least a hint).

• Like 5

When you're a novice matchmaker and it doesn't go the way it's suppose to! :crazy:

(i don't know what they are saying but i'm pretty sure i feel the same way haha) 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Mr Smexy seems to be the new president! I have no idea what's happend to Mr Gu! But i think the last episode is longer than usual, i still hope for some romance hehe

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

Ohhh there’s a new Greed God in town! :lol::wub:

Thanks @ganko  Happy ending :wub:

a two face greed god? did he switch career from corrupt prosecutor to greedy chairman now?

:lol::wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

7 minutes ago, faithinme lara said:

a two face greed god? did he switch career from corrupt prosecutor to greedy chairman now?

:lol::wub:

hahaha typo, fixed. GREEK!

@annagriss8 our Dark Knight Goo rides off into sunset as a white knight after all.  Thank you PPL Kia!

• Like 7