Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] The Great Seducer, 위대한 유혹자

We're know definitely there're some reason why Si Hyun act like that in the preview. Actually He's feel uncomfortable when he's like that in front of Se Joo and So Ji like before when they're on vacation. 

But this time, we don't know yet why he's being like that, turn her down again. Is it just because So Ji,Se Jo ask him to do that or because different reason. I think something happen after Si Hyun Tae Hee vacation later. Or Gyung Jo said something about them. That is why So Ji and Se Joo ask Si Hyun to do it properly in front of them. Do you guys realize that Se Joo just get beating on his face. Is it from last episode? I don't really remember. 

Whatever the reason i think this time Tae Hee will realize something, not like before she can accept his apologize or his explanation easily but i don't think she will do it again this time. I think from that convorsation she will realize that they're doing bet. Si Hyun better get ready to feeling guilty and missing her so much. 

So many drama that i had been watched, there are so many noble idiot like Si Hyun did. i just need to prepare my self and don't forget to tissue. 

Aftee watching new preview video, i just want to share my opinion about this drama. Because i've been watching remake drama so many times.

I keep telling my self that the story is not really different from the original. So i keep put on mind that there is no different story. Like Si Hyun action in the preview, Even thought like that i wish they're will change the ending. Like drama that winter the wind blow, even thought is not really typical happy ending but they're change the ending. I wish like that. Be ready for tomorrow. :bawling:

• Like 6

I really hope this is the revelation of the bet once and for all so we can move on from it. I don't know how much I can take of SH yanking TH around again and again. I don't doubt that his feelings for her are genuine however their relationship was initially based on lies and deceit. As painful as it will be for TH, the revelation is necessary in order for SH to be able to work on developing a real relationship with TH and rebuild her trust without the fear he's carrying around in his heart. Here's to SH suffering some before he wins TH back. 

There's no redemption for someone who takes such great enjoyment and pleasure from the pain and suffering they caused another. She's dispicaple. I really hope Soo Ji gets hers! 

Being a first hand witness to their game and seeing how cruel the trio are to her friend; hopefully this ends KJ's infatuation with the trio and especially with Se Joo. They are not worthy of her admiration and she should move on. 

I'm ready for you Temptation Monday! 

• Like 4

I knew with all those cute moments we got last ep that was the calm before the storm. Looks like he really is breaking up with her in front of his friends. CSJ is the worst. She actually wants to see the pain on TH's face when she hears the truth? She's so twisted my gosh.  And TH thought she was going to meet his friends officially as his gf. Poor TH.:(Look at her all dressed up & he dared said isn't this uncomfortable for you? Can I just say how pissed I am at him?!  She gave you a second chance. & Now you're acting cold towards her again?Even if it was bc he found out about the parents or protecting her from SJ. Noble idiocy speaks for it's name. I hate it when they do it kdramas & has never approved of it. If you truly love the girl, you wouldn't hurt her out of protection for her. No MAN UP and FIGHT for her that's what you should be doing. It's such a weak coward move from SH. :angry:

Honestly what I'm most curious about is did she find out about the bet or did he just broke up with her? I really hope she found out bc I can't take this wish washy SH. Pulling her left & right like she's some sort of rag doll is messed up. If they really did slept together this would make it even worse. Giving her innocence away  is something so precious & vulnerable & to hear that this was all because of a bet will make her feel horrible & betrayed... The only likable SH is when he's with TH, he's his real genuine self. Unlike with the trio, he's such a heartless jerk. How do you insult & humilate someone you love like that? like what TH said " you wouldn't embarrass someone you like". He's spineless & there has been no character dev. from him. He does seem more affected than TH tho going by his teary eyes & distraught face.  I hope she doesn't cry infront of them & gives them a piece of her mind & walks off with dignity! Kwon Shi Hyun, you better be prepared, bc iron wall Eun Tae Hee is here & you will grovel & be begging on your knees if you even want another chance. Like the saying goes, karama's a richard simmons. B)

• Like 6

All have been able to guess about the break up/dumped things. I've watched cruel intention and dangerous liaisons Chinese version.if this drama is fully adapted from the novel SH and TH will not getting back together again .after SH managed to screw TH.screwing TH is one of their bet.thats why SH try hard to sleep together

Therefore I hope they did not fully take the storyline of the novel.  It's okay I am treated to a such heart breaking stories as long as it will end with happiness.  But do not be forced .Because I've watched such dramas "end up happily" being forced for the will of the viewers .And finally make the drama flawed completely. 

Anyway yeahhaaa today is the day !!!!! Cant wait to stream the drama tunite !!!

• Like 3

Im not sure if this will be any good but there is a live stream for a on set visit if anyones interested it should be on in about an hour and 15 min

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

thanks for sharing the stills @Badriyah and @phuong1317

We are going to be in for one ride.

I cannot believe that they are giving us such sweet moments and hitting us with a hard one later on.

A source from the drama stated, “Shi Hyun and Tae Hee’s trip will be a huge turning point. Please look forward to the event that will shake things up in their relationship.”

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I've heard from online that Joy was originally casted as Soo Ji and then they switched her character to Tae Hee. Maybe the director knows that Joy can play a badass girl so they decided to keep her character nice till Shi Hyun betrays her then bam! Bad girl status. Lol we'll see. I kinda love this kind of angst. It's makes me look forward to watch. 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, kaoriharang said:

I cannot believe that they are giving us such sweet moments and hitting us with a hard one later on

Urghhh i even cannot erase preview scene from my head, i'm to angry to see Si Hyun face in that scene. :angry::angry:

• Like 4

A pre-release / preview video that MBC just uploaded:

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Looks like MBC is giving us sweet times before they destroy us.

@MinLyn or @stroppyse if you please, help to translate.

I know that we have the scene where SH thought TH and him have the same toothbrush but actually it was SH. haha.

The big portion goes to TH not to SH haha!

its funny the scene if SH and TH eating, SH doesnt know how to eat such local food so he keeps copying TH and those around him.

• Like 3

So MBC deleted the initial preview where you see Shi Hyun telling Tae Hee that he wants to sleep with her. WTH is happening? Why are they giving this to us? Why 3 previews? :o why delete the first one? Why make me ask these questions?

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

So MBC deleted the initial preview where you see Shi Hyun telling Tae Hee that he wants to sleep with her. WTH is happening? Why are they giving this to us? Why 3 previews? :o why delete the first one? Why make me ask these questions?

They're want us to curious what will happen next, but when they give us lovely dovey first one and give another torture to audience after that another lovely scene. fiuhhhh :(

• Like 5

EP 17 has started.

So we start of with TH taking some pictures and runs over to SH to take some pictures with him, she almost falls over the track.

Next the scene that we saw in the initial preview - selfie time plus multiple kisses!

TH and SH are drinking rice wine and SH is drunk. What we saw in the preview.

Spoiler

the two of them are in the room together.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

SH and TH are in the room together

SH leaned over and whispered "I love you" into TH's ear. - Sorry chingu no 'bed scene' well sort of its just them sleeping side by side.

Now they are lying down side by side, SH drawing on TH's hand. We have another kiss scene. we got multiple hand kiss, forehead kiss and a kiss. WOW the otp giving us lots of love because we are going to die soon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

At the same time we got another kiss scene. Se Joo kissed SJ.

come morning - it is the scene we saw that MBC pre-released.

Se joo has must gotten rejected somehow. poor boy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

TH and SH are walking hand in hand over the market scene is all over.

There is a red car and TH gets shock and surprise by it, and SH hugs her.

there start talking about the car accident. Don't think SH has connected anything about TH's accident to his mother.

They go home, and SH find the DNA test that TH has kept. - the paper aeroplane.

I think we are going down hill from here on out people. SH gets angry at TH, and wants to be alone.

Seems that this could be the catalyst for the break up or at least SH humiliating TH.

me don't understand why he is angry..... SH is frustrating.

there is also now a coldness between Se Joo and SJ as well.

SH and TH's mother moment. - admiring his paintings.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm going to be totally honest, I don't like how Shihyun treated Taehee this episode. From the way he blew her off to the way they talked about her, the three of them. I know, he cares for his friends, but Taehee is too good for their games and issues. This is how I want Taehee to respond to his dumping her, I want her to say to hell with them. Then I want her to put them all in their places by telling it to their faces that she'll be happier than the whole lot of them together, and that their friendship won't make them any happier. Then I want her to walk out. I want someone else to like her, even if TH doesn't fall for that person I want shihyun to suffer for what he's doing. Taehee reminds me so much of three of my friends who went through bad relationships at the same time... My friends are great people and they are so precious to me, so I can't understand why people who carelessly hurt them keep trying to catch them.

• Like 8