Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] The Great Seducer, 위대한 유혹자

awwwwww so cute!! :wub: and who thought Shi Hyun would ever be the shy one holding hands with Tae Hee?!! cuuuuuute!! :wub: hhhhhhhh

http://tv.naver.com/v/2936922/list/202500

16 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

Right? If there needs to definitely be some fracture in their relationship by now.

it will!! Soo Ji is doing great breaking her relation ship with him as we can see!!

17 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

SJ is trying to break TH and SH apart? or take revenge which one??

This girl is a ball of contradictions no?

she's crazy!! no doubt!!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, balletgoddess said:

Help!!!

I wanna post pics but Idk how. I read the how post image topic on soompi and none of the image hosting sites I tried are working properly. Can someone pm me a site they use to post images, please and thank you. I want to post pics of SJ

A good site you could use is IMGUR. It's easy to use, allows you to post or store gifs and pics of large sizes. Once you upload on to IMGUR , copy the DIRECT LINK and paste here. It will embed here. (if it's a gif then copy and paste the ORIGINAL GIF LINK here.

If you want to adjust the size of your pic (Where possible , I always recommend everyone to reduce size as  large pics and gifs are very slow in loading for folks with weak internet connection) , double click on your pic here and adjust the ratios. If you have more than 3 images to post, put the fourth image onwards in the spoiler button. 

Edited by triplem
  • Thanks 4

More jealous Shyun please! that was so good to watch lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

awwwwww so cute!! :wub: and who thought Shi Hyun would ever be the shy one holding hands with Tae Hee?!! cuuuuuute!! :wub: hhhhhhhh

http://tv.naver.com/v/2936922/list/202500

it will!! Soo Ji is doing great breaking her relation ship with him as we can see!!

she's crazy!! no doubt!!

I really dont understand SJ's actions at all, she says one thing but does the other what is wrong with her?

11 minutes ago, Summer Rize said:

Yesss ki young showing up at th's workplace and sh , i feel like he's jealous :D

PERFECT THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT SH NEEDS TO FEEL!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

So SJ did tell TH that she likes SH. I really dont understand this girl at all.

sorry to bring it to you Soo Ji but you're a real bad person now no longer pretending to be one for your information!!

6 minutes ago, biancapot said:

What so taehee's accident was also commected to shihyun's mom lol but the lag in my video hindered me from understanding what the detectivr said

heck!! why I feel terrified now af what Soo Ji can try to do to Tae Hee to seperate her from Shi Hyun?!! she's the younger version of her mother as we know!! :blink::unsure: 

cooking together for real this time!! :wub: well him cooking and she's watching actually!! :wink::wub: 

http://tv.naver.com/v/2936971/list/202500

oh what's happening?!! who took Se Joo?!! :o 

• Like 3

Aww she's seeing herself in her dad, and i guess she doesn't want to hurt like he does from a one sided love. Fair enough, she should take care of her heart how she sees fit.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

sorry to bring it to you Soo Ji but you're a real bad person now no longer pretending to be one for your information!!

heck!! why I feel terrified now af what Soo Ji can try to do to Tae Hee to seperate her from Shi Hyun?!! she's the younger version of her mother as we know!! :blink::unsure: 

cooking together for real this time!! :wub: well him cooking and she's watching actually!! :wink::wub: 

http://tv.naver.com/v/2936971/list/202500

oh what's happening?!! who took Se Joo?!! :o 

I think it must be his parents at least his step mother maybe. Yes indeed, it is as though the cycle may start again.

yeah she really is the one that is throwing away the bet anyway. She is not irritated that TH is threatening her.

7 minutes ago, biancapot said:

Aww she's seeing herself in her dad, and i guess she doesn't want to hurt like he does from a one sided love. Fair enough, she should take care of her heart how she sees fit.

that is good, as much as I am worried that she is falling to fast for SH. I am glad that she is really using time to examine her heart as well.

TH talking to her father.

I am not sure what happened by TH is crying really badly.  - i think it has to do with perhaps being in a one sided love?

- no preview I am afraid, we are back to another waiting game

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

I really dont understand SJ's actions at all, she says one thing but does the other what is wrong with her?

PERFECT THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT SH NEEDS TO FEEL!

now if only Shi Hyun and Se Joo realise how crazy she is!! I really wish that!! 

hhhhhhhhhh sorry Shi Hyun-ah but you had to explain why you left her like that!! good for you!! :lol: 

hhhhhhhhhh I love Tae Hee's friend!! she's so sweet and funny!! :lol: but Tae Hee got the 1st hint about the game she's pulled into?!! :o she's still not thinking much about it still but she will eventually!!

http://tv.naver.com/v/2937011/list/202500

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

So there's no preview again and they ended without that scene in the preview of shihyun getting drunk... but i think we all know why he's going off

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

TH told SH she wants to end their rl bc she thinks he loves SJ.

Ep ended with her crying and him looking sad in front of her door.

They'll show SH/SJ confrontation next week, most likely SH will get drunk coz of the break up and tell SJ off once and for all. I expect him to admit his love for TH too

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Poor Tae Hee I cried for her.. She had endured soo much pain in short period with Shi Hyun.. I hate Soo Ji n Shi Hyun!! I Want Shi Hyun to cry for Tae Hee

Clips

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

now if only Shi Hyun and Se Joo realise how crazy she is!! I really wish that!! 

hhhhhhhhhh sorry Shi Hyun-ah but you had to explain why you left her like that!! good for you!! :lol: 

hhhhhhhhhh I love Tae Hee's friend!! she's so sweet and funny!! :lol: but Tae Hee got the 1st hint about the game she's pulled into?!! :o she's still not thinking much about it still but she will eventually!!

http://tv.naver.com/v/2937011/list/202500

I think now that TH has pushed SH away, SH will begin to break and this will really break the trio.

3 minutes ago, meiil said:

TH told SH she wants to end their rl bc she thinks he loves SJ.

Ep ended with her crying and him looking sad in front of her door.

They'll show SH/SJ confrontation next week, most likely SH will get drunk coz of the break up and tell SJ off once and for all. I expect him to admit his love for TH too

Such a heart breaking scene - I am really glad that TH did take time and realise that she was in a relationship that was never going to happen (sort of) since SH and SJ are doing this to break her heart.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

So TH told him to end their relationship  (I'm also still confused, whether they have been dating before ) both TH & SH looked so heartbroken..:bawling:

See they leave us cliffhanger w/o preview ...grrrr 

• Like 7

UPDATE: HERE IS ALL THE CLIPS FROM EP 11 & 12.

Spoiler

30 minutes ago, Summer Rize said:

So TH told him to end their relationship  (I'm also still confused, whether they have been dating before ) both TH & SH looked so heartbroken..:bawling:

See as expected no preview.... 

i think when she meant to end it. I think she meant like just this 'relation' not that they were dating

but that SH was pursuing her and she was opening her heart to him.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Summer Rize said:

See as expected no preview.... 

They were not officially in relationship.. It was just tae hee wanted to give him some space n then tell her if he likes her or not.. She wanted to wait for him as she loves him.. But the looks of it showed that Shi Hyun only looks for Soo Ji.. So it is waste to continue a onesided relationship like her parents.. So she wanted to end it!! 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

There is a stark difference between Tae Hee and Soo Ji that I love. Tae Hee learns to let go of something she believes is not hers. Soo Ji doesn't want to let go of something she knows is clearly not hers. "When you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, it's yours. If not, it was never meant to be." A quote that explains Tae Hee and Soo Ji perfectly. Something both has to learn

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

I think this trans isn't completely accurate. It was more along the lines of why do i always take pictures of us but you don't want to, why do i hold your hand first, why is our kiss something something haha, why did you go to sooji when you had a promise with me. I need to rewatch it with a good vid instead of streamed but the dialogue here i really liked. I liked that she said she was jealous of the trio's closeness but she doesn't want to have the same relationship because she wants to be his girlfriend. But at the same time she doesn't want to be in a one-sided love, and she doesn't want to always come second. I love that even though it hurts her she puts herself first and gathered her courage to let him go. I know of a lot of friends who are in emotionally abusive relationships and even with all the advice they just can't muster up the courage to leave on their own, they let the other person hold their heart and swing it back and forth. So i love that taehee took the decision herself.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, dramagirlslove said:

There is a stark difference between Tae Hee and Soo Ji that I love. Tae Hee learns to let go of something she believes is not hers. Soo Ji doesn't want to let go of something she knows is clearly not hers. "When you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, it's yours. If not, it was never meant to be." A quote that explains Tae Hee and Soo Ji perfectly. Something both has to learn

Exactly!! I loved the way she didn't grumble anything or unnecessarily create drama like Soo Ji does to pull the boys to her side.. Well!! Se Joo noticed abt her habits n pointed it out.. On other side, Tae Hee just let's it go as she knows it will only hurt to hold what's not hers!! I m loving Tae Hee n Se Joo.. Y can't they be together!! 

BTS

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1