Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] The Great Seducer, 위대한 유혹자

I just finished eps 8 and asdfghjkl. IT’S SO CUTE. Before when I found out Joy was playing the main character, I was kind of upset but now that I have seen her role with the others, she’s doing a great job! So are the actors & actresses! They chose a great cast and their roles are interesting to watch. Also, I can see Si Hyun surprised after Tae Hee’s warm affections. Like giving the scarf to him or giving him ice cream. He’s always in the cold by his father and even his friends, so it’s great to see Si Hyun receiving warmth and learning a different side of humanity from Tae Hee. Im excited to see his character development and everyone’s relationships in this drama! This drama has been the first drama that has pulled me in after 5-6 months :) 

• Like 11

Hi all, just started watching.  Big fan of the Dangerous Liaisons movies and plays and of course, who can forget the love vehicle for Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillipe "Cruel Intentions"  Great movies....So, am excited to watch Tempted/The Great Seducer.  The cast is spot on, and WDH impressed me with his turn in Mad Dog.  Smexy (smoldering/sexy) for sure....However, knowing the end of the story makes it a bit difficult for me to watch....I might have to wait until it's almost done, binge watch and hold my breath that this story in not a "true to form" adaptation but more a loosely based story with wiggle room in the ending.  Regardless, it looks good...awesome chemistry and an enjoyable show to watch popcorn and all.

• Like 12

hello to everyone!

just dropped by to say that i lovvvveeeed the kiss! i know that the story is based on "cruel intentions" ... but here's hoping that it is just loosely based on that! hahaha!! i really want a happy ending for woo do hwan!! please oh please! the learning experience can be based on the storyline of "cruel intentions" ...but let them be back together! please! 

okay okay ... just my wishes folks! 

figthing to the whole cast!! and of course ... to my woo do hwan!! hehehe!

• Like 9

Hi guys :) 

I started to watch this drama tnx to my chingu @sakura2016 but still rethinking in fear of an  unhappy end...as i was watching first eps i've grown to like characters here...even the ones that have hidden objectives...all still have time to improve or change ...i wish they make it that way

Both children and parents have wounds..nothing is just like it seems to be at first glance...just like TH was wondering what is real SH's face we may wonder for all of them what we'll see further on...might be interesting

Preview is not out yet or i missed it?

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

I started to watch this drama tnx to my chingu @sakura2016 but still rethinking in fear of an  unhappy end...as i was watching first eps i've grown to like characters here...even the ones that have hidden objectives...all still have time to improve or change ...i wish they make it that way

Both children and parents have wounds..nothing is just like it seems to be at first glance...just like TH was wondering what is real SH's face we may wonder for all of them what we'll see further on...might be interesting

dont worry chingu, i too am like you I swing watch and dont watch because i fear the ending.

nope preview is not out yet. no worries.

• Like 10

Eun Tae Hee's theme cover 

You know I really like the show instrumental musics, hope they'll release them as well in the OST

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

60c0017ce7284d66f13f76eaa54047ec.jpg

Se joo hurt more in upcoming episodes :bawling:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

K-Drama Reaction: The Great Seducer | Episodes 7-8

Date: March 22, 2018 Author: unicaahjumma

“I think… I like you already.” ~ Eun Tae-hee

THE KISS

crop_20180322_150540.jpg?w=616crop_20180322_150555.jpg?w=616crop_20180322_150607.jpg?w=616

Omooo. I didn’t expect they would give us a kiss this early! And please take note, it’s not just a peck, but a REAL kiss! I’m ecstatic over this development, but don’t you think it’s a bit too fast for Eun Tae-hee (Joy) to already give in? I thought she’s supposed to be someone who isn’t fond of dating then why she’s confessing her feelings to Kwon Si-hyun (Woo Do-hwan) already? But if I was her, I’d probably confess much, much earlier. LOL. I couldn’t blame her completely because who wouldn’t swoon over the hot and sexy Si-hyun who sweet talks to her all the time and is always willing to give her a helping hand?

FULL: https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/03/22/k-drama-reaction-the-great-seducer-episodes-7-8/

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, kaoriharang said:
4 hours ago, zagigirl said:

dont worry chingu, i too am like you I swing watch and dont watch because i fear the ending.

nope preview is not out yet. no worries.

I have my fear too to be honest :sweatingbullets: but lets keep thinking positively hoping for a happy ending!! ok?!! :wink: there is always light in the end of the tunnel just like there is hope for a happy ending after all the hardshhips and pain, ne?!! :tongue::D 

everyone has his/her share of wounds and healing and changing for the better is up to them, it's just they need to not miss their chance and ruin their lives or/and the lives of those around them along the way!! 

I'll tag you the second it's released chingu!! :D 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

I have my fear too to be honest :sweatingbullets: but lets keep thinking positively hoping for a happy ending!! ok?!! :wink: there is always light in the end of the tunnel just like there is hope for a happy ending after all the hardshhips and pain, ne?!! :tongue::D 

everyone has his/her share of wounds and healing and changing for the better is up to them, it's just they need to not miss their chance and ruin their lives or/and the lives of those around them along the way!! 

I'll tag you the second it's released chingu!! :D 

i guess the good thing is that through the thread we can hold and encourage each other haha!

giphy.gif

we can comfort each other when things arent looking too good. haha!  yeah i am really hoping that at least I get a satisfying ending.

exactly! i really hope to see some change - whether it be good or bad i definitely want to see some growth especially from SH most of all.

Please tag me too!

giphy.gif

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

i guess the good thing is that through the thread we can hold and encourage each other haha!

we can comfort each other when things arent looking too good. haha!  yeah i am really hoping that at least I get a satisfying ending.

exactly! i really hope to see some change - whether it be good or bad i definitely want to see some growth especially from SH most of all.

Please tag me too!

hhhhhhhhh true!! :wink: Fighting!! :D 

well I'm sure we'll have alot of changes and growth with Shi Hyun now my real hope is seeing the same with Soo Ji and Se Joo as well actually!! 

sure thing!! :wink: just let them give it to us 1st!! they're torturing me here!! :unsure: 

• Like 10

I am not familiar with this cast and I usually prefer my dramas with a more mature storyline but I am really glad I gave this drama a shot. Like several others I also enjoyed it much more than I thought I would. So far the acting has been stellar and these early episodes easily drew me in. What can I say about WOO DO HWAN that hasn’t already been said? With that heart melting, panty dropping gaze, he just oozes sex appeal! 

I’m looking forward to seeing everyone’s backstory unfold particularly Si Hyun’s and Tae Hee’s since it seems their parents also have a connection.  It is inevitable that Tae Hee will be profoundly hurt when she finds out about the lies and deceit which their relationship started on. This (and Soo Ji) are hard enough to overcome, I hope their parents’ connection is not another obstacle in their path.    

My heart aches a little when Tae Hee is with Si Hyun but I am especially excited to see how Tae Hee win’s lover boy over! :wub:

• Like 11

4 hours ago, pangy76 said:

I am not familiar with this cast and I usually prefer my dramas with a more mature storyline but I am really glad I gave this drama a shot. Like several others I also enjoyed it much more than I thought I would. So far the acting has been stellar and these early episodes easily drew me in. What can I say about WOO DO HWAN that hasn’t already been said? With that heart melting, panty dropping gaze, he just oozes sex appeal! 

I’m looking forward to seeing everyone’s backstory unfold particularly Si Hyun’s and Tae Hee’s since it seems their parents also have a connection.  It is inevitable that Tae Hee will be profoundly hurt when she finds out about the lies and deceit which their relationship started on. This (and Soo Ji) are hard enough to overcome, I hope their parents’ connection is not another obstacle in their path.    

My heart aches a little when Tae Hee is with Si Hyun but I am especially excited to see how Tae Hee win’s lover boy over! :wub:

this drama is living up to its tittle "seducing" more people to check on it and fall for it eventually!! :wink::lol:

I believe their parents' connection especially the accident that we're still to know more about will be another big obstacle for them!! we need to brace our hearts for that!!

she already started it!! :wink::wub:

1 hour ago, crazyyo said:

What if tae hee and shi hyun are siblings? Lol

hhhhhhhhhhhhh no way!! :lol: he's not that jerk's son son she can't be  Shi Hyun's sister even if she's his "father's" real daughter!! hhhhhhhhhhh

I love them for sure!! :lol::wub: but they need to rebuild their great friendship on a healthier bases or it's better to end for them!!

cr: owner

I want to know and see more of Se Joo (which we will for sure), he's deeply wounded under his hillarious façade which makes me love him and feel pain for him and if Soo Ji doesn't start treating him as he deserve (at least watch out her words before stabbing him with it) I would want him to leave her with Shi Hyun till she gets her senses back together...well I mean till she changes to a better person and stop using their love and care for her to do what she wants!!

cr: salanghxe

just don't ruin his friendship with Shi Hyun for his love for Soo Ji!! please!!

edit:  :D

cr: joyfullous

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

cr: owner

hmmmmmm why is she ignoring him now?!! well it's better than things turn lovey dovey that fast and easially!! :wink::tongue:

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhh true!! :wink: Fighting!! :D 

well I'm sure we'll have alot of changes and growth with Shi Hyun now my real hope is seeing the same with Soo Ji and Se Joo as well actually!! 

sure thing!! :wink: just let them give it to us 1st!! they're torturing me here!! :unsure: 

haha yes i am sure we will see changes in SH, but yes it would be wonderful to see changes for SJ and Se Joo. If the trio can become better people - would consider this a good drama.

haha yeah where is the preview! sigh, my guess is tomorrow?

2 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

hmmmmmm why is she ignoring him now?!! well it's better than things turn lovey dovey that fast and easially!! :wink::tongue:

i think the whole ignoring thing is good.

TH can't give him everything at once. maybe she is mad he kissed her or something.

There definitely needs to be push and pull (mildang) !!

• Like 7