Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] The Great Seducer, 위대한 유혹자

K-DRAMA REACTION: THE GREAT SEDUCER | EPISODES 27-28

I’m taking back what I said that Lee Se-joo is the most sensible one among the trio because he has proven in these episodes that he’s not! How dare he reveal everything about the bet to Eun Tae-hee!?! How dare he ruin Kwon Si-hyun’s plan to confess to Tae-hee and accept his punishment wholeheartedly!?! I felt like my heart was crushed into a million pieces when I saw the pain and confusion that registered on Tae-hee’s face while looking at the video of Si-hyun, Se-joo, and Choi Soo-ji (Moon Ga-young) plotting against her.

Se-joo is so crazy in love with Soo-ji that he’s being blinded by it. I don’t know what made his view of love so twisted. Is it because of the violence he experiences at home? Is it because of lack of love? Is it because he has suppressed his feelings for Soo-ji and his other emotions like pain and anger for so long? I don’t really know.

FULL: https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/04/28/k-drama-reaction-the-great-seducer-episodes-27-28/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Does anyone has any idea when will the various artist ost album will be released? I really love the instrumentals of this show 

• Like 1

I'm catching up on a few episodes because I'm a little behind and from what I've seen so far...

Tae Hee deserves better.

Shi Hyun deserves better.

Se Joo deserves better.

• Soo Ji
  • Seok Woo
  • Young Won
  • Mi Ri
  • Se Joo's father

This is for ya'll.

giphy.gif

I'm sorry it had to go there. But ya'll are pushing my limit!

I'll try to be caught up by tomorrow maybe.

• Like 5

Though I'm having headache with how this writer wrote the plot in Tempted especially the family issue, I must admit I'm so addicted to this drama & feel sad that this drama is already coming to it end. No more Tae Hee/Shi Hyun in the drama & Joy/Do Hwan moment in bts after this:bawling:

So I post some pic to console our heart.

In this scene Tae Hee tried to avoid Shi Hyun so I think this must be the bts pic coz it seem rather Joy was staring at Do Hwan awww:wub:

lovegame_photo180425100943imbcdrama13.jp

This is bts pic too I think.

lovegame_photo180425100943imbcdrama12.jp

Joy looking at her own pic in the library's magazine. Cute:D

lovegame_photo180425101142imbcdrama10.jp

Other pics are in the spoiler

Spoiler

lovegame_photo180425101142imbcdrama11.jp

lovegame_photo180425101142imbcdrama12.jp

lovegame_photo180425100550imbcdrama10.jp

lovegame_photo180425100550imbcdrama11.jp

lovegame_photo180425100550imbcdrama12.jp

lovegame_photo180425100738imbcdrama10.jp

lovegame_photo180425100738imbcdrama11.jp

lovegame_photo180425100738imbcdrama12.jp

lovegame_photo180425100738imbcdrama13.jp

lovegame_photo180425101223imbcdrama10.jp

lovegame_photo180425101223imbcdrama11.jp

lovegame_photo180425100850imbcdrama10.jp

lovegame_photo180425100850imbcdrama11.jp

lovegame_photo180425100850imbcdrama12.jp

lovegame_photo180425100943imbcdrama10.jp

lovegame_photo180425100943imbcdrama11.jp

Btw when rewatching the past Shi Hyun & Tae Hee secenes I feel like this scene is Joy's & Do Hwan adlib.

Spoiler

The kiss may in the script but I think the way he attack her cheek is not LOL

giphy.gif&key=1ccacc43298e7d0e6e665bf766

It not just once that she pinched his cheek & its remind me of their interaction in bts, she like to hit him playfully when he teases her LOL

tumblr_p7aksakfW21r5iugro3_500.gif

All pics & gif credit to the owner.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, crazyyo said:

Does anyone has any idea when will the various artist ost album will be released? I really love the instrumentals of this show 

Probably next week. Usually the various artist OST album is released the day of the last episode (or the day after).

• Like 4

“Tempted” Bids Its Viewers Farewell With Cute Behind-The-Scenes Photos

Woo-Do-Hwan-Kim-Min-Jae-Moon-Ga-Young-Jo

Ahead of its upcoming finale, MBC’s “Tempted” has released new photos from behind the scenes of filming!

The drama, which will come to an end on April 30, has offered viewers a glimpse of its four stars enjoying themselves on set. The photos show the actors completely at ease with one another, laughing and posing for photos between takes.

Although Red Velvet’s Joy and Moon Ga Young play romantic rivals in the drama, the co-stars exhibit a completely different dynamic once the camera stops rolling—the two actresses show off their affectionate camaraderie as they snap an adorable photo together, while Woo Do Hwan and Kim Min Jae display their close friendship in a candid shot from the set.

The production staff of “Tempted” commented, “The entire cast and crew are doing their utmost to ensure that [the drama] ends on a good note. We ask that you stay tuned and show a lot of interest until the very end.”

“Tempted” will air its finale on April 30 at 10 p.m. KST. In the meantime, check out the new behind-the-scenes photos of the cast below!

Spoiler

Woo-Do-Hwan10.jpg

Joy1.jpg

Kim-Min-Jae.jpg

Moon-Ga-Young.jpg

Spoiler

Kim-Min-Jae-Moon-Ga-Young.jpg

Kim-Min-Jae-Woo-Do-Hwan-Moon-Ga-Young.jp

Woo-Do-Hwan-21.jpg

Joy-2.jpg

Kim-Min-Jae-2.jpg

Moon-Ga-Young-2.jpg

Woo-Do-Hwan-Kim-Min-Jae1.jpg

Woo-Do-Hwan-Joy5.jpg

Moon-Ga-Young-Joy.jpg

Source: https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/28/tempted-bids-viewers-farewell-cute-behind-scenes-photos/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Translation of the preview @kaoriharang.

Se Joo: Even after knowing all this, will you still be able to like Shi Hyun?
TH: All of you are the same, without any exceptions, you are all nothing but trash.
SH: Did you have to steal away my last chance like this? Let’s not meet again.
SH: Even if we happen to run into each other, let’s pretend not to know each other and just pass each other by.
LKY: What is this place?
LKY/note on photo: Lee Ki Young’s first love.
LKY: Look at this. Choi Soo Ji, Kwon Shi Hyun, Lee Se Joo, these kids…
SH: I’m the one who caused this. If you want to take it out on someone, do it to me.

Poor SH.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 9

32 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Translation of the preview @kaoriharang.

Se Joo: Even after knowing all this, will you still be able to like Shi Hyun?
TH: All of you are the same, without any exceptions, you are all nothing but trash.
SH: Did you have to steal away my last chance like this? Let’s not meet again.
SH: Even if we happen to run into each other, let’s pretend not to know each other and just pass each other by.
LKY: What is this place?
LKY/note on photo: Lee Ki Young’s first love.
LKY: Look at this. Choi Soo Ji, Kwon Shi Hyun, Lee Se Joo, these kids…
SH: I’m the one who caused this. If you want to take it out on someone, do it to me.

Poor SH.

Thank you chingu for the translations.

Gosh SH is taking the blame for everything huh. Even though it was SJ's fault.

Sheesh.

• Like 7

12 hours ago, kaoriharang said:

Sheesh.

Yeah , he's still help Se Jo from getting beating from his brother and Lee Ki Young. Please don't make him die. There is no spoiler from fans today. I guess they're already wrap the filming. But i saw some comment on instagram they're meet with Si Hyun and Tae Hee on cafe and get their autograph. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 26/04/2018 at 10:13 PM, smellycat59 said:

@maraaa77 you have made a very good point. You took the words right out of my mouth chingu.

And nice observation about Se Joo. Agree with what you said about him. Maybe he did have a plan while recording their convo...who knows ? I' ve always felt he was the most dangerous one out of the trio because of his brain. I mean he seems to be the thinker who plays dumb while SJ is the leader and SH the follower. At least that was my impression of them at the start.

And you are right. He is far from being innocent. They are all twisted in their own way. That is why I can' t understand people rooting for their toxic friendship. They bring out the worse out of each other.

I have read some comments saying they were happy together and that SH was happier with them than with TH. Sometimes I wonder if we watch the same show... if being happy means making other people's life miserable then be it. But how can you be happy when you are fed with negative thoughts and feelings like hatred, anger, sadness, bitterness when growing up ? I still think they just pretend to be happy all these years. 

And why should TH try to fix things between them ? It s not as if SH told her anything about them. Se Joo going after her saying they couldn' t celebrate SH's birthday because of her was so inappropriate. He never questioned SJ behaviour. His obsessive love for her turned him into a complete fool...

And to defend TH more she did say she was envious of their friendship before but will never come between them as friends because she knew how much SJ and SJoo mean to SH.

Rolling my eyes when people say TH is selfish and ruined their friendship... I am more mad at some comments than the show itself lol

I agree with you. They were equally bad together.

At least SH is changing and becoming the best version of himself thanks to TH and we get a glimpse of a nicer version of SJ in the latest episode too. She seems to really care for HJ. But I' m still waiting for her to apologize to TH for all the things she had done wrong. And to actually mean it. 

As for Sejoo...I only hope he will open his eyes before it' s too late (no death please writer nim !). He brought up the bet to TH so I' m waiting for him to bring up the truth about SH 's feelings to her as well (ie sketchbook/diary). And then SH and TH can ride off into the sunset and be happy forever somewhere and make lots of babies along the way too lol 

- SeJoo is most definitely the most dangerous one and the writer has given us glimpses of that as the story progressed. Like you said he plays dumb so you have no idea what he is capable of and you won't see it coming.

-That was my impression too and the sad thing is he was playing dumb to appease sooji but he was still the third wheel.

-I couldn't understand it either, I also said to myself, "are we watching the same drama?" There were holes in their friendship from the beginning especially when it came to honesty, they hid quite a bit from each other (e.g their feelings, their true self and the true reason for the bet), but people watch the show for different reasons so I guess some chose to overlook it?

-SH called TH his greatest Joy. I don't know how else you're supposed to interpret that, but they can go ahead and believe that he was happier with them than with TH. I agree with you I think they pretended to be happy all these years even though they found solace in each other

- LOL It seems that those people don't like TH's character or rather the actress playing her? I'm not sure it's strange that they've taken on Sejoo narrative lol 

- Sihyun was really changing for the better even TH said when did you become so grown up.

You do see the nicer side, it was weird seeing her admitting her wrongs and Sejoo telling her she did nothing wrong. But I'm with you on that one I need Sooji to apologise to TH and mean it too!

-I hope that for Sejoo too but I feel like he maybe too far gone but we'll see.

On 27/04/2018 at 1:50 AM, enzek said:

Thanks everyone for sharing your analysis in your comment & @maraaa77  your comment about Se Joo character is absolutely deep & so true. I'm completely agree with you. Reading comment from some of Soo Ji & Se Joo fan & some of Soo Ji Shi Hyun/Se Joo shipper that support Soo Ji & Se Joo action in hurting Tae Hee & blaming Tae Hee for what happen to trio friendship really making my blood boil and losing my brain cells. So sick & ridiculous. If any main character who deserve happy ending here it Tae Hee! 

And watching the latest episode with sub just make me feel so heartbroken for Tae Hee. God, Shi Hyun in the video is so cruel. Especially their " the passcode is your phone number" plan line. Shi Hyun said that to Tae Hee the day they having their first kiss ughh. I wonder if Se Joo gonna tell Tae Hee about the reason of the bet (marriage) & Tae Hee having her dorm cancelled is also one of their plan? Poor girl. And Shi Hyun is her first love too:bawling:

- They choose to see what they want to see and they're sticking to the notion that it's all teehee's fault so I try not get annoyed lol but TH really does deserve a happy ending Poor girl. 

• Like 6

Thank you @kaoriharang for tagging me. Just saw the preview. This hurts me so much. I want a happy ending between them but at this point I don't think that'll happen. 

When Shi Hyun said to Se Joo: "Why did you take my last chance?" that just broke me. Especially when you see Shi Hyun not fighting back with Se Joo's brother. He's given up. Like no more hope. He lost his mother before and now he'll officially lose Tae Hee too. I know that he knows that they will be apart someday butnhe wanted to do everything right, he wanted to show her how much he loves her but you know. Sorry I can't properly express how sad and broken I am for Shi Hyun and Tae Hee. It just hurts so much. 

Also imagine how TH must feel rn. She's been blaming herself that if SH haven't met her, he wouldn't have to go through everything... She's so pure and kind, the last thing she deserves is to be treated like this. By her mother... By her lover. I LOVE SH and I know he has changed SO much but you know... This scene will eventually come. 

• Like 6

Thank you for the preview and translation! I really hate ki young! Who the hell is he? Although the trio made mistake first, none of them should be beat. I truly hope SH & TH have happy ending! :)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kaoriharang said:

Sheesh.

I know right:bawling: Although Shi Hyun also has the share in the bet, he admit his fault & called it off when he met Se Joo & Soo Ji on his birthday. But Soo Ji can't accept it so she broke the news about Shi Hyun Tae Hee parents's history to Tae Hee. And I don't understand why some people keep blaming Shi Hyun alone as the factor in the trio broken friendship. It's not he totally don't care about his friends after falls for Tae Hee as the biased Soo Ji & Se Joo supporter said. Let's see:

-When Shi Hyun confess his feeling to Tae Hee in the hospital, he also mentioned to her that both of his friends are important to him. Tae Hee also mentioned to Soo Ji she knew their importance to Shi Hyun in the cafe.

-Although they had argument before, Shi Hyun punched Ki Young in Se Joo place instead at the bar coz he knew Se Joo hate violance.

-Shi Hyun let Soo Ji's mother off even after he knew she lied about his mother's accident coz he considerate of Soo Ji.

-and now he still taking the blame from Se Joo brother huhu.

He's not dumping his friends after meeting Tae Hee, instead he just want to lives his life to the fullest, not just playing with people feeling for fun again & living lifelessly. It seem even all 3 of them involved in the games, Shi Hyun & Tae Hee are get hurt the most. So dear writer, you must gives us their happy ending:dissapointed::bawling:

39 minutes ago, chiana2017 said:

Thank you for the preview and translation! I really hate ki young! Who the hell is he? Although the trio made mistake first, none of them should be beat. I truly hope SH & TH have happy ending! :)

Soo Ji targetted Tae Hee for the bet coz she want to hurt Ki Young but he's totally fine & all 4 of them are the one in mess. What the heck are you thinking Soo Ji? I don't understand her plan at all:mellow:

And yes, Ki Young is just plain annoying ughh

• Like 4

@kaoriharang thanks for the preview

@stroppyse thanks for the translations!!.. 

Poor SH, he is taking all the blame for his evil friends.. Gosh!! Soo Ji n Se Joo r shameless.. They have no right be called as friends.. Poor Tae Hee is heart broken too!! 

I just hope we get happy for our couple Tae Hee n Shi Hyun!! 

• Like 6

Text Preview for Ep 29 & 30...

Tae-hee comes to learn about the bet which the trio have made on her. Feeling the great betrayal, she leaves the trios' clubhouse and meets up with Shi-hyun...

Video Preview for Ep 29 & 30...

Se-joo to Tae-hee : Even after knowing all these, will you still continue to like Shi-hyun?

Tae-hee to Se-joo : The three of you, without any exception, are all nothing but trash...

Shi-hyun : Why did you have to take away the last chance that I have???!!!

Shi-hyun : Let's not meet each other anymore. Even if we meet by chance, let's just pass by each other and pretend that we do not know the other.

Lee Ki-Young : What kind of place is this?

Lee Ki-young as he looks at the note pasted on the photo of Tae-hee...

"Lee Ki-young's first love..."

LKY : What is this? Kwon Shi-hyun, Lee Se-joo, Choi Soo-ji...you people....

Shi-hyun : I caused all these to happen...If you want to vent out, vent out your anger on me...
  • Thanks 8

Ok, so Se Joo got punched, Shi Hyun also got punched. What about Soo Ji? Sorry but I think she deserve a punch or at least a slap too<_< She proposed this bet to Shi Hyun but now only him suffers the punishment the most. In fact in the preview while Shi Hyun get beaten, Ki Young still has time to record it haish:angry: Shi Hyun & Se Joo are hurting because of her but look, nothing happen to Ki Young. I'm really pissed!

I hope in the next 4 episode there will more focus given to the main characters, not their parents, Hye Jung or her family, Ki Young & other non important characters please. There's not much time left. As for the ending, I believe confidently that none of the 4 main characters in this drama will die. But this drama has high probability with the open ending. Maybe there gonna be time jump & OTP meet again in 5 minutes near the end. Drama ending that I hate the most LOL-_-

• Like 7