Korean title: 위대한 유혹자

Genre: Romance / melodrama

Broadcast Network: MBC

Episodes:  32

Director: Kang In

Writer: Kim Bo Yeon

Based on: Les Liaisons dangereuses by Pierre Choderlos de Laclos

Release Date: March 12th - May 1st 2018

Runtime: Mondays & Tuesdays 22:00 (35 minutes each / 2 episodes per day)

Official website: HERE

Watch the Episodes here:  Viki

Synopsis

The series depicts rich young men and women in their twenties who discover true love while playing a dangerous game of love.

Cast & Characters

Woo Do Hwan  as Kwon Shi Hyun

464a4c.png

Joy as Eun Tae Hee

48352f.png

Moon Ga Young as Choi Soo Ji

b250ea.png

Kim Min Jae as  Lee Se Joo

619302691cbad2878647ddabf4d90596a18195e9

Character RelationshipsChart

greatseducer-chart-kopie.jpg

Credit Translation: Jillia

Teasers

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

•  
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

“Dangerous Liaisons” Remake Confirms Main Leads And Reveals Character Details

Woo-Do-Hwan-Joy.jpg

Actor Woo Do Hwan and Red Velvet’s Joy have been confirmed to appear on MBC’s new drama “Love Game.”

The upcoming drama is based on the well-known French novel “Dangerous Liaisons,” which has been adapted into multiple films. On December 28, a source from the drama stated, “Woo Do Hwan and Joy have been cast as the main leads.”

“Love Game” is a temptation romance drama that tells the story of a man and a woman in their twenties who jump into a dangerous love game, not knowing that they might be dedicating their entire lives.

Woo Do Hwan is set to play Kwon Shi Hyun, a twenty-year-old man who is known as a homme fatale. He is one of the main players who bets his life in the dangerous game as he tries to seduce Eun Tae Hee, played by Joy.

Joy’s character Eun Tae Hee is described as a twenty-year-old woman who thinks being swayed by love is the most pitiful thing in the world. But after meeting Shi Hyun, Tae Hee realizes that she took love too lightly and ends up in a turmoil.

MBC’s upcoming drama “Love Game” is set to air sometime in the early half of next year.

• Like 7

Hello! 

Just heard the news that MBC will stop airing drama for 5 weeks during Pyeongchang olympics. They'll stop the broadcasr after i Am Not A Robot and Two Cops end at the end of January 2018. So the new drama will be broadcast at first half of March 2018. 

Hopefully this news will help, and please wait for Do Hwan and Joy New Drama at March 2018.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

#KimMinJae joins cast of MBC upcoming drama #GreatSeducer

DSvq66VVMAAGpqT.jpg:small

http://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=109&aid=0003692485

funny thing kim min jae is fan of red velvet,he appeared as model in rv music video "would you" which joy didnt participate (as singer) the project at that time and now theyre paired in the drama.what a succesfull fan lol

• Like 4

Hmm.. I'm liking the cast so far. I really liked Kim min jae's stint in romantic doctor teacher kim and goblin. I can totally see him rocking the playboy chaebol role, I hope it's his breakout role. Haven't watched anything with Woo Dohwan, but have heard lots of good things about his acting. Saw moon ga young in jealousy incarnate, and she is not too bad either. Joy is the wild factor here. Good thing is that she is not totally green and has experience with one drama already, so I hope she realized her weaknesses in her last drama and shows an improved performance.

Really hoping for this drama to pull through! Praying to the drama gods because I love the premise of this story. 

• Like 3

Kim min jae ❤ 

woo do hwan❤

• Like 1

Shin Seong-woo, Jung Mi-sun, Kim Seo-hyung, ' appearance confirmed .. Triangle Melo (google translate )

0003698234_001_20180115081106586.jpg

Source

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

they have gathering dinner today (kim min jae,woo doo hwan,kim seo hyun,moon ga young,park soo young (joy)

DTqeQzAVoAAlZGT.jpg:large

• Like 9

CASTING:::**Moon Hee-kyung, Lee Young-jin, Taehang Lake, Kimara, (Google translated ) 

0003153429_001_20180117081825676.jpg

source

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 16.1.2018 at 2:34 PM, ChunSungIm said:

they have gathering dinner today (kim min jae,woo doo hwan,kim seo hyun,moon ga young,park soo young (joy)

YES! they're having a dinner after the script reading! seems the whole casts can get along well <3 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 4

Additional Cast:

Lee Jae Kyoon - Jeong Ha dam - Oh Ha Nee - Shin Chang Joo

rg1o26zDNZZf636519547524877694.jpg

Some of you might not be familiar with the face above. I am actually Lee Jae Kyoon Fans. LOL. :D

I am looking forward for March!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Character description ----

Woo Do-hwan as Kwon Si-hyun

The sole grandson heir in the JK Group conglomerate who bets his life in the dangerous game as he tries to seduce Tae-hee.

Joy as Eun Tae-hee

A young woman who thinks being swayed by love is the most pitiful thing, until she meets Si-hyun.

Moon Ga-young as Choi Soo-ji

The daughter of a hospital director.

Kim Min-jae as Lee Se-joo

A playboy chaebol and Si-hyun's best friend.

It is set to air on MBC starting March 12, 2018 on Mondays and Tuesdays at 22:00 (KST) time slot.

source -Wikipedia 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 1/22/2018 at 4:12 AM, RPM said:

It is set to air on MBC starting March 12, 2018 on Mondays and Tuesdays at 22:00 (KST) time slot.

There is a lot of drama competition coming out in March. I love the idea of this drama, but it might but it might be too seductiony for me? But maybe I might like it? I don't know.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Woo do hwan and joy at 27th SEOUL MUSIC AWARDS  2018  (25-01-2018)

0000344054_001_20180126145549649.jpg

0000343916_001_20180126014956046.jpgwoo do hwan as award presenter Seoul Music Awards 2018

0003884715_001_20180126070800689.jpg

joy -Seoul Music Awards 2018

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1