Quantcast
jaiwook_08

[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

The scene of the best friend soon to be sis in law - is just heart breaking..! 

The very last scene should have been nice if SH came and kneel down with them...the comes his dad and kneel along too.., lol :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

in this love story, I feel I'm alway a observer: as GB in restaurant, as SH in Korea traditional medicine  or YE in elevator. I'm giggling, filling warm in my heart... I'm interesting when observe their secret love. 

So, I will definitely be empty when the movie ends. Have a little regret these waiting days, really....

• Like 6

I just can't bring myself to watch any other drama - I'm such a gone case for the Pretty Noona and the to swoon for BF!!

And @ #Netflix - it sucks - why can they just not air the latest episode with subs (surely they have a full fledged subbing team who is capable of doing it!  If not the same day at least the next day!!  This waiting one week for the subbed episode is really frustrating :angry:

And back to drama - I just so love the naturalness of this drama... Especially the way the leads portray it and all the attached nuances....They are cuteness personified. 

But, truth be told, I am also a little worried about the ending and what's going to happen in the next few episodes.  The pace has suddenly advanced so much.  The cat is out of the bag - almost everyone including the co-workers know the big secret.  Very importantly Dad, Big Sis and even SH have come to terms with it. Only the Mom's hysterics are left.  But Mom's histrionics cannot stretch for so many episodes.  So what can possibly come next in the coming episodes - that really worries me.  I don't even mind an ex girlfriend turning up and stirring up some jealousy in our Noona, with JH convincing her its all in the past etc. (that topic opened and shut a bit abruptly - hmmmm).  

I just don't want the PD to suddenly bring in some tragic dimension or situation!  I can even deal with  the Mom putting up a lot of resistance and the others helping them to meet secretly etc. or an ex girlfriend who suddenly decides that it was JH after all - I can deal with these cliches at this stage.

Just nothing tragic please to spoil what has been a light but heart warming drama this far...  Happy Ending please!!

• Like 11
  • LOL 2

K-DRAMA REACTION: PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD | EPISODE 8

I am still amused that we are now in Episode 8 and yet Gyu-min is still walking freely. I mean this guy is a proven pervert, stalker, and just recently, a kidnapper. And Jin-a is still not sending her to prison??? I am all for peace and love, but don’t you think Gyu-min should pay for his crimes?

I wanted to hug Joon-hee because I felt how much he worried for his girlfriend. The silent treatment inside his car when they were on their way home was so intense, I can feel the tension. He was exasperated, he can’t even get angry anymore. He thought he might lose the girl he loves so much, and that he is to blame for Jin-a’s accident. It’s not your fault, Joon-heeyah. Just send Gyu-min to jail and we will all be at peace.

FULL: https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/04/28/k-drama-reaction-pretty-noona-who-buys-me-food-episode-8/

This two can’t get enough of each other.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 2

@silvermine We shouldn't forget that while our couple is spending time together, both are working and in both companies, a lot of things are happening. SJH was asked to go to China and in JA's company, the sexual harassment is the topic number 1. I sense that both will have to face a situation where their work has an impact on their love life:

- SJH said that at some point he would go back to the USA and maybe JA is given a more important position, where she can no longer visit JH as she used to. 

• Like 12

54th Beaksang coming soon on 3/5. What if I could see they'll walk on red carpet together :wub:

• Like 11

Ah I think I missed the beginning...

First image I see JH is leaving the house. JA says she is sorry and JH wonders why she should be sorry. She wants to go down with him but he says no. He says he will call her. 

He is alone in the elevator and visibly shaken up by the whole thing. 

She goes back inside. She is angry and her mother too. She tries to hit JA. JA says she did nothing wrong! JA is answering back. She asks her mother why she cannot. Because they know each other from when they were kids. Etc.

JA says she will meet JH anyway. That is when the mom goes in and hits JA. JA's says that JH is like a son to them but JA says that he is a man to her.

The mom leaves. SH tells her he knew their mom would react like that, etc. Not helpful here... 

JA is finally alone and cries. 

Cut to JH who is walking to his sister's house. He stops and goes to his house instead. He enters, it's dark and sits down on his couch. He checks his phone. He sends a message to JA not to cry. JA sees the message and she is indeed crying...

Cut to SH who is having a beer in the kitchen. His father gets home, drunk. SH tells him to keep quiet. Apparently does not care and goes to his bedroom, singing. When the mother realizes the dad knew too she is pissed and wants to go hit JA again but she falls down and hurts her arm. 

JA is on the phone. SH comes to get her and they all go down to go to the hospital. SH cannot drive because he had a beer, Appa cannot drive so JA has to drive her mom to the hospital. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 6

3 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@silvermine We shouldn't forget that while our couple is spending time together, both are working and in both companies, a lot of things are happening. SJH was asked to go to China and in JA's company, the sexual harassment is the topic number 1. I sense that both will have to face a situation where their work has an impact on their love life:

- SJH said that at some point he would go back to the USA and maybe JA is given a more important position, where she can no longer visit JH as she used to. 

@bebebisous33 

I can deal with such stuff and I am hopeful it sticks to these kind of issues, as it has so far done, and doesn't look for another dimension to fill the remaining episodes (at least not a tragic one)...

So far the director has delivered, surpassed even :), hopefully the trend continues

Fingers crossed! 

Aja, Aja - Fighting :)

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

JA is helping her mom out of her clothes. Omma says whose fault it is that she hurt herself (JA did not push you you richard simmons!). Anyway....

JA took care of everything and they are good to go. JA puts her shoes back on her mother, etc. 

They are in the car and Appa is babbling on. They get back home and JA puts her parents to bed. She throws a pillow at Appa and tells him to sleep outside. He goes back out. He is sleeping on the couch tonight. JA feels sorry because it is her fault...

Next day at the office. The men are talking in front of the elevator. They all get in but pervert guy who tells them to go up first. He goes up in the following elevator. What the hell are they trying to do? I still do not get them.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 8

The young male intern wonders where JA is and asks the young female one. She says JA is busy and that her heart is busy too... That woman who has a crutch on JH gets annoyed and asks them since when did they know, etc.

JA and JH are having lunch. Sandwiches. And JA is eating too fast. It's a bit awkward... JH seems a bit down and yet he tries to comfort JA. They end bantering on how pretty JA is. 

JA tells him not to worry about her mother?

JA's mother went to see SKS at her coffee shop.

Aish...

KS says she knows and that she was angry at first. Omma is being mean again... saying that JH has to find another person, etc.

KS seems really hurt... the Mother is feeling her that as a noona, she needs to take care of JH's life, etc. Man she is really good at hurting others with her words, in order to get her way. What a richard simmons! 

Cut to Omma walking to the bus station. She is panting, visibly a bit shaken up too by what she just said. But she is above all angry. What an ugly face she makes...

Cut to JA outside the coffee shop. She is laughing, on the phone with JH. He is in his office, laughing too.

Cut to KS who goes in the staff room and cries. 

Omma gets back home and drinks water. Appa arrives and helps her take off her coat. She asks Appa to.sit down and tells him that she met KS. Appa is pissed and Omma asks him if he is ok that JA and JH are seeing each other. She lectures Appa and how they cannot be together... 

JH goes to KS's house and she prepared a huge meal. JH seems worried as to what it means... KS is trying to cheer him up. They banter a bit about the food. He he... they are so cute. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 9

JA is helping her mother with her cast; cutting her nails for her. She is being such a good daughter while her mother is going around causing problems... damn...

JA does not want to listen to her though. Good for you JA! 

JA calls JH and they are being cute. She says she cannot c okme. She tells him she loves her. Cut to her outside his apartment. She chooses to go see SKS because she heard her mom visited her. JA says sorry and KS is crying. Awwww 

Then they banter too and laugh. JA is doing stupid things to make her laugh. KS is passed out on her bed and JA pulls the covers on her. She turns off the lights and leaves. Then she walks over to JH's place but just passes it whithout stopping. She waits for the elevator and cut to JH sleeping with his phone in his hand. He drew JA before going to bed.

JA took a cab back home. She is thinking... 

Next morning. The men at the office again. I still don't get where they are trying to go with that one... 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 9

omo, How sweet of JA to take care of KS.  really, tears rolled down my eyes. 

Actually, JH wanted to talk to her more but she cut him off by saying she is tired and want to sleep.  When he asked that''s it,she told that she love him so much.  She was talking all this while standing in front of his apt.  then she went into KS apt and consoled her.  Wow!!!! what a friendship.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 5

The female employees are meeting. Gotta go to the bathroom so will miss that part. Sorry.

Back.

The girls who used to have a crush on JH is talking with the boss. He just told her that she was clever. What did she agree to do?! Oh oh...

Cut to restaurant. The two male managers are eating together. One seems to have a mic in his pen? Is he trying to get info? I am so confused. I definitely need subs to understand what they are trying to do really. 

JA gets off the bus and Appa is waiting for her. They go to that place he likes and they drink. JA asks him what he has to say.  

JA asks what is wrong with JH, why they hate him. Appa tries to explain, talking about his parents. JA gets a bit annoyed. She asks him what love is. I think he was trying to make a case about love and parents... JA is explaining how JH is a loving and caring I think. My Korean is not good enough here. I cannot wait for @stroppyse translation of that scene. JA left.

JH and JA are talking on the phone. He asks why she seems down. JA says she is just cold. She asks him if he needs to work all night. He says no.

She says she only wants JH. 

She gets back home and her mother is waiting, asking why she is alone. JA is annoyed and answers back. JA goes in her bedroom... commercials...

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5

Mother yells at SH for having known about JH and JA already.

Mother: Are you talking back right now saying you did the right thing?! Are you really going to disappoint me like this? Come in with me. Hurry up and come in!
JA: Mom. Mom!
Mother: Hurry up and come in!
JA: But, at least, we have to finish talking…

SH: Ow! Ow!
Mother: There are things you shouldn’t keep secret! Uh? There are things you shouldn’t accept! Do you really want to see your sister ruin her life?
SH: What do you mean ruin?
Mother: Close your mouth! Close your mouth!
Mother: You. You. Listen to me carefully. In the future, don’t meet with Joon Hee. What to do.
SH: Oh, really.

JA: Are you leaving?
JH: I think that would be better.
JA: I’m sorry.
JH: I’m the one who is sorry. For doing this without even talking to you about it first. Whatever your mother says, just only listen to her. Okay?
JH: For today, restrain yourself. It’s because I don’t want you to go through difficulties when I’m not here. Understand?
JH: Here is fine.
JA: Why?
JH: I know how to get down to the first floor by myself. I’ll call you.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 13

i knew it! That pervert supervisor will involve JA in the scandal...maybe the writer want to use this card for drag everything:ph34r:

• Like 4
  • Sad 4
  • Confused 1