Quantcast
jaiwook_08

[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

2 hours ago, stresseddesserts said:

I'm a newbie, pretty sure I'm not allowed to do it yet! Did you guys see the video of them on the red carpet? They looked so adorable!

I know no such rule. Go ahead.

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, vl88vl_stv said:

I have seen some members here mentioning about watching this series on Netflix.  May I ask what is its title on Netflix? Is it Netflix in US? I tried to search but nothing came up. Thanks.

A lot of Koreans shows are not up on Netflix US when being aired in Korea. So, for instance, when Prison Playbook was aired in Korea, it was subbed by Netflix and available in the UK, Germany, etc. but not in the US. It came out on Netflix US once it was all done, all the episodes at once.

Ah speaking of which, JHI hang out with the actors of Prison Playbook at the B Awards :D Made my day!

• Like 9

24 minutes ago, vl88vl_stv said:

I have seen some members here mentioning about watching this series on Netflix.  May I ask what is its title on Netflix? Is it Netflix in US? I tried to search but nothing came up. Thanks.

I’m not sure about other regions , but it is available on Netflix Asia 

• Like 8

new pics for tonite's ep.

sDnGHgr.jpg

bts pic

Spoiler

rOaTEgR.png

cr:dc

making film

cr:jtbc

• Like 15
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, annypooh said:

Could someone please create a couple thread for our OTP? How could we not have a thread for these two lovebirds?

lol...:D i was actually thinking the same thing...why they didn't have any other fansite other than our thread here in soompi...haha

but i guess a lot of people want to ship them here at this moment...i know bcoz i'm kind of like that as well...haha..i want to ship them here at this moment like we are totally into this drama n imaginary living in joon hee and jin ah's world...:D ...i would say i like to imagine i'm another friend of jinah that lives the same floor as KS and JH in their apartment block? haha ....silly ahjumma...lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

3 hours ago, carolinedl said:

A lot of Koreans shows are not up on Netflix US when being aired in Korea. So, for instance, when Prison Playbook was aired in Korea, it was subbed by Netflix and available in the UK, Germany, etc. but not in the US. It came out on Netflix US once it was all done, all the episodes at once.

Ah speaking of which, JHI hang out with the actors of Prison Playbook at the B Awards :D Made my day!

Thank you. I will wait until it’s done airing and shows up on US Netflix. Is the title on Netflix ‘Something in the Rain’?

• Like 3

I really love how Joon Hee cares for Jin Ah... makes my heart really melt. :heart:

Photo Source: Official JTCB site

20180504_104545_5030.jpg

20180504_104604_6181.jpg

More under spoiler.

20180504_104559_6767.jpg

20180504_104554_1070.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 5

2 hours ago, azwhoony said:

lol...:D i was actually thinking the same thing...why they didn't have any other fansite other than our thread here in soompi...haha

but i guess a lot of people want to ship them here at this moment...i know bcoz i'm kind of like that as well...haha..i want to ship them here at this moment like we are totally into this drama n imaginary living in joon hee and jin ah's world...:D ...i would say i like to imagine i'm another friend of jinah that lives the same floor as KS and JH in their apartment block? haha ....silly ahjumma...lol

Lol. Great minds think alike. Hehehe. I don’t know why but watching them would remind me of SongSong couple. I was obsessed with that couple and stood by them when my sister told me they weren’t dating. Now I’m beginning to obsess with this couple. I also just wanted to say-Damn JH and his baby face. I don’t think this guy ever aged because of his baby face. I think his face is the size of my palm. He looks like he’s in his early 20 instead 30. And syj hardly aged from the “A moment to remember” day. 

I have to confess that I only watch their scenes and I could careless about the rest. Why? I have JA’s mother to thank for that. She annoys the life out of me. Every time she’s on screen, I’ll fast forward and say “BYE FELICIA!”  

• Like 3
  • Haha 10

They look so goooood together!

Those beautiful smile made my heart smile too! :blush:

10 minutes ago, ciz18 said:

I dont think  jin ah's witch mom cares that Joon hee would make a perfect son-in-law because of his unconditional love for Jin ah. Pretty sure she would accept the grinch as a son-in-law as long as he has lots of money.

Love conquers all... Love is protecting the one you you love.

1525401993.gif

I'm pretty sure Jin Ah's mom will realize that Joon Hee is the perfect one for her daughter! 

• Like 19
  • Sad 3

8 hours ago, carolinedl said:

Neither in France !

We can watch only when the derie is completed like Prison Playbook ; Bad guys 2 ............

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

New still cuts. 

Source: http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/232999

c63afa67-50a7-4be3-b170-fbe2106d5d5e.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jung Hae In And Son Ye Jin Spotted Holding Hands On The Red Carpet

Jung-Hae-In-Son-Ye-Jin-XPN-2.jpg

Jung Hae In and Son Ye Jin kept the romantic chemistry going on the red carpet at the 54th Baeksang Arts Awards!

On May 3, the “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food” co-stars drew attention for their adorable real-life chemistry as they posed for photos before the award ceremony. The two actors walked the red carpet hand-in-hand, looking every bit a convincing couple as they linked arms and laughed brightly together in front of the cameras.

Fans especially couldn’t help swooning over Jung Hae In’s affectionate gaze as he smiled at Son Ye Jin on the red carpet.

Jung Hae In went on to win the Popularity Award later that evening. In his acceptance speech, the actor humbly remarked, “I will do my utmost to make sure that I continue to work even harder as an actor, pouring all of my sincerity into every moment. I will become a person who knows how to be grateful.”

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/03/jung-hae-son-ye-jin-spotted-holding-hands-red-carpet/

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2

Go create one, in shipper paradise. This mummy will join you guys there :wink: 

• Like 14
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, triplem said:

I’m not sure about other regions , but it is available on Netflix Asia 

Really? Its not yet  available in Japan. Or maybe I’m mistaken, maybe the title is different. 

Edited by iamsherry
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, iamsherry said:

Really? Its not yet  available in Japan. Or maybe I’m mistaken, maybe the title is different. 

I’m from south east Asia . I understand it’s also available in Australia. Maybe they segregate the markets 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

The movie "Be With You' by Son Ye Jin was nominated for best Actress right?

Is it suppose to be weird that SYJ and JHI attended the award holding hands together? They seemed to represent the Pretty Noona drama instead of themselves individually. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 6