Quantcast
jaiwook_08

[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

I’m not used to this much kisses in one episode, how am I supposed to take all this?

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

JA ex GM- Nappuen "nom"  richard simmons :angry:.  He deserved it.

edit:  omo, the preview, they are already getting caught!!!!!!! so early.  its only ep.6.  andwe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 5

I love the drama so mutch right now that I am very scared of the futur. It make me scared of the 11 episodes left and that they will problably brak them apart.

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

She was upset I think about the ex, he comforts her with a hug

Bedscene THREE!   I have lost count of the pecks & kisses

Watch her sneak back home & See who waits for her! 

The Long awaited snow kiss tomorrow! 

Preview for eps 6

@yusefull I agree. They are dishing out so many goodies - as if this is the calm before the storm.

I’m guessing they will get found out soon by the end of eps 6 as they keep sneaking around & can’t seem to get their hands off each other. Episodes 7 & 8 will have some angst kicking in - family finding out & is pretty much against it 

however let’s not worry about it & let’s just enjoy the wonderful OTP  moments tonight 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Couple moments, playing cards, cooking.

Not much dialogue, just a bit when they're playing cards where JA is a sore loser. :)

JA: What is this?
JA:There’s nothing for me to take anyway.
JA: I’m busted.
JA: You! Really, this is cheating!
JH: Give it back. Give it back.
JH: Here it is.
JA: Just pretend it didn’t happen. Ah! I'm done.

These moments are so lovely, JH and JA being a couple and enjoying their time together, and pretty much everything triggers their passion for each other.

I love how the makeout scenes and bed scenes are shot in this drama, those little touches like the beer bottle rolling away till it finally comes to a stop, unminded because JA and JH are so absorbed in each other.

There is also something intimate and sexy about JH stripping down to his white undershirt while not peeling it all off. It feels more erotic rather than rushed passion. Hopefully, that makes sense. Anyway, @triplem is right. So far, this episode can be watched without subs and understood just fine. :)

• Like 12
  • Thanks 7

JH takes JA home where they have trouble saying their goodbyes to each other. I'm posting this clip because it's the next in sequence of release, but the dialogue is minimal, consisting of JH repeatedly telling JA to go on up to her place.

I love how silly and giddy they both are. How much they don't want to separate from each other and want to stay just a few moments longer together. It's totally unabashed falling in love, and despite the bed scenes, feels somewhat innocent in their joy and exuberance.

• Like 16

Oh, my eyes! This is too hot for me. I'm still a minor.

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

I loved todays episode!  They did the deed, it made me blush.

TEXT PREVIEW
Appa figured out that Jin-ah stays outside the house often. She tells Appa to just give her some time. Similarly, the more they love each other, the less Joon-hee wants to hide that they are dating. Joon-hee and Jin-ah go to Gangwando on a couples camping trip. But there is a sudden snow fall that traps them for one night and two days. Later, Joon-hee hears from Seung-ho that Jin-ah is at the police station. He rushes to the police station.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 10

We have watched more kisses in just one episode than in most dramas, in the whole drama :wub:
And real kisses. I think this drama must be shown in Korean acting classes, maybe some actors and actress (and directors) would learn some things.

giphy.gif

Oh! And bed scenes: so funny, sweet, romantic...and real whithout necesity of nudes.

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

So it IS a police station! :( That's what I was thinking.

NOT a gd idea to go bashing up GM.

GM has a tendency to twist things around so HE looks right - and if it involves Oma's precious SH her brother ... it puts JH in a bad light if anything bad happens to SH.

• Like 4

JH interrupts JA's scolding by Gong, then they walk down the staircase.

Gong: Don’t just stand there, and say something. What’s your problem?
JH: My apologies, but may I borrow your lighter?
Gong: I don’t smoke cigarettes.
JH: Oh, is that right? Thinking about it, I’ve actually quit smoking as well. Oh, it is you, noona. What are you doing here?
Gong: Anyway, do well. (leaves)
JH: What was that about? What was the reason?
JA: Have you had lunch?
JH: What’s wrong?
JA: What did you say?
JH: Why are you suddenly being like this?
JA: Oh! Oh! (JH laughs as JA takes earplugs out.) Oh, these work so well! I totally didn’t hear anything. What did he say? He was slimy, wasn’t he?
JH: Geez.

JH: That pervert just now. Should I make it so that he can’t come near the office again? You can’t continue to just take it from him.
JA: Who is going to just take it from him? I’ve become so brave. I can win over it all.
JH: With earplugs?
JA: No! Because some awesome man is watching over me.
JH: Ah. I guess I have some usefulness after all.
JA: Later on, I’m going to go to Kyung Sun’s.
JH: Then what do I do?
JA: She’s really mad. I kept pushing off our get togethers.
JH: Then I want to go as well.
JA: What?
JH: We can just act well and it’ll be okay. Let’s bet. Winner gets 50,000 won (about US$ 45).
JA: Okay. Then you go there first, and I’ll get there later.
JH: Oh, you’re already getting your secret methods ready?
JA: Go.
(JH gives JA a peck.)
JA: Oh, you’re crazy! At the office!

How adorable is it that after JH runs up the stairs after giving JA a peck, he puts his hand over the rail to wave at JA. And, JA who has already gone through the door can't help but peek back and so saw JH waving. So, so adorable. And, cute couple chat as well. Ordinary, but sweet and totally into each other.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 8

Thank you @stroppyse & @triplem who posted video clips and translations of conversations. You r made of sterner stuff. I couldn’t even put a coherent thought together with all the sweetness and sexiness steaming up my screen... 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, WinCee said:

I think not till next Friday, but at least I will get to watch it officially :wink: 

In the meantime I will still be lurking around here because @stroppyse and other subbers have been the best quality subs around that has been my lifeline for the past weeks.  Thank you very much!!!!

I don't know where you are but .. I'm in France, I have Netflix but there's no this drama on the list ???!

It's weird !!!!

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, jus-ash said:

So it IS a police station! :( That's what I was thinking.

NOT a gd idea to go bashing up GM.

GM has a tendency to twist things around so HE looks right - and if it involves Oma's precious SH her brother ... it puts JH in a bad light if anything bad happens to SH.

Pieces  of trash like that need a good beating. :crazy:

• Like 3

OMG, it is almost 11PM here but I do not feel like to sleep because of those two people falling in love. I don't know if it was because they acted really really well and amazingly that I could simply believe that they were actually in love or they were really in love. Their smile just seemed so genuine that I could not tell that they were acting or not. This is not a thread to ship them but what can I do when I ship them so hard lol. At least, them being Jin Ah and Joon Hee really makes this drama stand out among other dramas aired this year.

But I feel like the upcoming episodes will be about their obstacles to overcome as this is a melodrama after all *CMIIW* I heard it from the press conference that Jung Hae In mentioned this as melodrama. Joon Hee's temper may be one of the reasons of their upcoming obstacles though I think his temper is still at the normal stage as most men do have tempers. I just find Jin Ah's mother super annoying to keep asking her about Gyu Min and pushing her to Gyu Min. I wonder what she will say when she finds out that jerk's behaviour towards her daughter. What kind of mother to still push her daughter to a man who had affair with another woman.

Hope this drama's ratings for tonight and tomorrow will increase and increase as the story develops. 

Guys, by the way, do you have articles or something that show this drama's popularity in Korea and other countries? Because I am afraid that because it is shown at the non Big 3 channels, the popularity is not that high though I think this drama is getting popular

• Like 9

2 hours ago, MeandmyCraziness said:

I guess his decision to go to the US was also to forget JA.:D

He asked if he was one of her "regrets" making me think that he went after her before and she rejected him. Also he said it was 99%, which means she rejected him in the past, too.

56 minutes ago, rain89 said:

I’m not used to this much kisses in one episode, how am I supposed to take all this?

You need to watch more Korean cable TV. :wink:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

13 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

OMG, it is almost 11PM here but I do not feel like to sleep because of those two people falling in love. I don't know if it was because they acted really really well and amazingly that I could simply believe that they were actually in love or they were really in love. Their smile just seemed so genuine that I could not tell that they were acting or not. This is not a thread to ship them but what can I do when I ship them so hard lol. At least, them being Jin Ah and Joon Hee really makes this drama stand out among other dramas aired this year.

But I feel like the upcoming episodes will be about their obstacles to overcome as this is a melodrama after all *CMIIW* I heard it from the press conference that Jung Hae In mentioned this as melodrama. Joon Hee's temper may be one of the reasons of their upcoming obstacles though I think his temper is still at the normal stage as most men do have tempers. I just find Jin Ah's mother super annoying to keep asking her about Gyu Min and pushing her to Gyu Min. I wonder what she will say when she finds out that jerk's behaviour towards her daughter. What kind of mother to still push her daughter to a man who had affair with another woman.

Hope this drama's ratings for tonight and tomorrow will increase and increase as the story develops. 

Guys, by the way, do you have articles or something that show this drama's popularity in Korea and other countries? Because I am afraid that because it is shown at the non Big 3 channels, the popularity is not that high though I think this drama is getting popular

A  terrible mother thats who, she is going to be a major issue in this drama you can tell that already.

• Like 3

JH is unable to keep his cool with KS and JA talking about JA possibly dating some other guy.

JH: Is it enough for him to have a good job, then it could be me as well.
KS: Are you a man?
JH: Then am I a woman?
JA: Oh, it’s nothing much, so why are you being like this? Also, I have no thoughts of meeting anyone for awhile.
KS: Why?! Because you were burned by Lee Gyu Min? Hey, that just means that you have to find a better man.
JA: I know. I know, but just right now, I don’t have any thoughts of it. I’ll take care of it on my own.
KS: Oh, as if you could. This time, I’m going to find someone for you. Just you wait.
JH: (getting up) Aish.
KS: Where are you going?
JH: I’m going to get beer.
KS: Bring back a lot!
JA: I’m going to go with him, and steal a lot.
KS: Oh, our smart Jin Ah.

(in JH’s apartment)
JA: 50,000 won. Why don’t you just tell her straight out? That we are in that kind of a relationship.
JH: It was making me angry, so what could I do?
JA: Already?! Just over this?! And, then you tell me to trust you?
JH: That’s not the same thing. Then is just staying still the right thing? When my woman with a different man… How am I supposed to watch my woman meet some other bastard?
JA: Did I meet anyone?! Did I even promise to meet anyone?! She’s just saying that. Just talking.
JH: I don’t even like that!
JA: (laughs in disbelief) Do you like me that much?
JH: Yes.
JA: (hugs him) Seo Joon Hee-sshi. I trust you. And, I’m going to keep trusting you. So, don’t be shaken by little things. As befitting a professional. Okay?
JH: Yes.
JA: (hugs him, then smacks him as well) Just you dare try that again, in front of Kyung Sun.
JH: Okay.
JA: Oh. I can’t live. (meaning she doesn’t know what to do with him)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 6

36 minutes ago, jeijei said:

Oh, my eyes! This is too hot for me. I'm still a minor.

After glancing at these vids' preview pics, I could guess why this drama airs at 11pm at night, lol. Can't wait to watch the whole eps on Sunday (hopefully with subs).

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Posted because it's next in the release sequence. JH and JA walk around, go to a pojangmacha for some noodles. Very minimal dialogue.

Serving Lady: You two are so pretty!

(JA eats the noodles while JH watches her)

JA: It’s too delicious.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3