Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Shall We Live Together/ Marry Me Now? 같이 살래요

7 hours ago, stroppyse said:

CSW: Please tell me about Eun Soo’s condition. With the disease, will you be able to determine her parentage through it?

Thanks for the translated preview.

From this, we should be aware that CSW is still trying to cover his a-s from being discovered.  I am surprised he was not arrested, but then I look on the logistics with the fact that the only "witnesses" were:

• HS - who dropped ES off, returned, went in the room and saw the passport; now he is taking action to ascertain if one was prepared for ES from the passport office to get evidence as to CSW's plan.
  • YH who suspects but is trying to proof with the DNA request
  • CSW who knows everything as the perpetrator, he can use the fact that he is ES's guardian and father with visitation rights authorized by YH for the 2 day trip which he lied about.
  • ES who does not know anything except what she overheard CSW saying which she relayed to ET (the key is when) and unconscious at the time so her reliability is in question.
  • The video in the hotel from the time HS went to the elevator which can work 2 ways and the call that CSW received

Hopefully Dr. Kang does not tell him anything and they ensure that CSW gets kicked out.

I do not want this reveal to be stretched out in the episode as I have been wondering how is YH going to tell ET who should know before CSW.

As for MS, I think its time he learns how to handle rejection well.  DY is doing the one thing that she requested JH not to do to her and that is keeping certain things to herself.  When you think about if she told JH, he could take care of the issue himself by talking to MS, lets see what happens.  As we do understand her reason, plus they powers that be may want to keep her at YL Group with the openness of JH/DY relationship and MS maturing out of it.

Gone for now.

• Like 9

Wrritten Preview EPISODE 37 
유하 (한지혜)는 성운 (황동주)에게 유전자 검사 결과를 밝히고, 은수 (서연우)의 병이 친족 수혈 부작용 때문으로 밝혀질 경우 용서하지 않겠다고 분노를 쏟아 낸다. 죄책감과 자책으로 괴로운 성운 한편.
Based on google translation..
Yu Ha revealed DNA test result to CSW. She said she will not forgive CSW if illness of Eun Su is due to side effect of blood transfusion.

CSW feels guilty of his action? This part of the translation I am not so sure haha.

If you recall, in Episode 35 CSW comment to Eun Tae was "don't tell me you donated your blood for Eun Su's transfusion".

He knew Eun Tae is Eun Su's biological dad. There is risk in getting blood from an immediate family for blood transfusion. This explains rashes on Eun Su's arm. He knew and he didn't stop second transfusion with Eun Tae's blood? 

Imagine if Eun Tae discovers all this! How would he feel, especially looking at EunSu's condition? What would he do?

Happy Friday to all! :heart:

Cutie... her latest photoshoot...

3.JPG?type=w740

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

So he is the dad then from the sounds of it.

This article "suggests" his sperm was "stolen". Haha so weird to say sperm was stolen.

In one the paras, it said... according on Mr Google ... :lol: "The reason for stealing the sperm of Jung Eun-tae for research purposes may be revealed"

Refering to E36.

News article

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

9 minutes ago, Cestbon said:

This article "suggests" his sperm was "stolen". Haha so weird to say sperm was stolen.

In one the paras, it said... according on Mr Google ... :lol: "The reason for stealing the sperm of Jung Eun-tae for research purposes may be revealed"

Refering to E36.

News article

Ha ET is going to be pissed but also happy its going to be really mixed.

I think he always wanted a child.

• Like 4

Oohhhh this is so so goooood!

Interview aired today :blush:

Lee Sang Woo, Child Actor Seo Yeon Woo and Han Ji Hye.... they so so so fun!! 

Enjoy!

• Like 3

ES condition is very worrisome. The hospital is very modern and technologically advanced so hopefully, they can find a solution. I have no idea what ET's reaction to CSW will be who made a stupid decision for the sake of his pride to steal something that was never meant for the purpose it was stolen for. CSW never realized the far-reaching consequences his one irresponsible act to save his pride and secure inheritance would be. YH I think will become one mama bear when ES health will become more compromised. Maybe this will make ET/YH relationship tighter as they close ranks to protect their daughter. 

• Like 6

Wow, so it seems like they won't drag with the DNA Test. That's a new one. I guess they don't have time to drag it considering ES condition and the drama soon being in the ending phase.

• Like 5

On 7/21/2018 at 6:26 AM, Lunkera said:

Wow, so it seems like they won't drag with the DNA Test. That's a new one. I guess they don't have time to drag it considering ES condition and the drama soon being in the ending phase.

Looks like they will not drag for too long. Entertainment Weekly E1724 showed CSW apologised to Eun Su in her hospital bed.

But not sure when Eun Tae will find out.

• Like 2

Kdrama always gives the impression that it is almost impossible to get a permanent office job in SK such that once a person is being recruited, he would stay put for life. For instance, in JH's case, we saw him suffering from MS at first but he persisted and when he had finally decided to quit, he looked so hopeless. Now we see DY worrying about MS finding out about them and giving JH a hard time. Can't she just be frank with JH and he can quit and look for a new job if that happens? He has more working experience now and should be more mobile. Also, he's still young and can start all over.

• Like 3

Wow! I did not know that it could be a risk.

The condition is named Transfusion Associated Graft Versus Host Disease (TA-GVHD). TA-GVHD, as the name suggests, is the engraftment and proliferation of T-lymphocytes from the donor's blood in transfusion recipients, leading to tissue damage and death, eventually.

It can be prevented by irradiating the blood relation’s blood donation to inactivate the white blood cells. However in the case of our drama here, it must be known it is a relative blood in the first place

However, Eun Soo has another two donors on stand-by. For Eun Tae to do so, his blood need to go for a special procedure.

• Like 5

@newyee, I always wondered about job availability in SK too since many times their drama shows make it seem so difficult to find a job but I did hear previously that it is indeed difficult to find jobs in SK. I also think that unless the job situation is truly terrible, most people would hold on to it especially if they had been searching a long time for a job. JH seem to like his job now and DY as well. I hope they’re able to sort things out. I also think that DY should trust JH more and tell him about this matter because he would was also involved in her decision from what was revealed from her thoughts.

@Jackie1048, the first time I ever heard about the possibility of a patient’s condition deteriorating because of a relative’s blood transfusion was in Autumn Concerto where the father was rejected from giving a transfusion to his little son because it would lead to complications. He also didn’t know like ET that the child was his son.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Jackie1048 said:

The condition is named Transfusion Associated Graft Versus Host Disease (TA-GVHD). TA-GVHD, as the name suggests, is the engraftment and proliferation of T-lymphocytes from the donor's blood in transfusion recipients, leading to tissue damage and death, eventually.

It can be prevented by irradiating the blood relation’s blood donation to inactivate the white blood cells. However in the case of our drama here, it must be known it is a relative blood in the first place

However, Eun Soo has another two donors on stand-by. For Eun Tae to do so, his blood need to go for a special procedure.

We don't really know if her rash is from a blood reaction or from an infection she picked up from the hotel. Her body defense system is already compromised and bringing her to a hotel where she could have been exposed to some infectious germs. And did ET not give  ES blood in the earlier episodes? How did ES not have a reaction then? Unless he had his blood irradiated at that time? We are only seeing the preview. It might not be that serious as TA-GVHD. Please, writers, don't make ES get sicker than she already is.

• Like 3

Well, seems like there wasn't any problem with the DNA Test considering the look she gave ET at the end. Seems like MY finds the DNA Test in the preview.

• Like 5