Quantcast
Jump to content
larus

[Drama 2018] Shall We Live Together/ Marry Me Now? 같이 살래요

Recommended Posts

Just now, moonlover399993 said:

@dramaninja Do you know from which one? 

 Check around ep 30 or so - It's the episode in which JJH forced ET's hand in publicly declaring his relationship with YH.  ET had rejected JJH's choice for a partner for him because he wanted to be with YH/ES.  As such JJH wanted to show off to YH that because she is divorced and a mother she should not be with ET & has nothing by bringing the mother of her choice to meet YH and making YH look bad. ET knew of JJH's plan, even though he had asked her to back off, since she was not listening to him, he brought ES with him to tell her, CK and the woman that he will not change his mind about YH/ES.  This caused a huge embarrassment for JJH/CK and JJH had to back off a bit.

 

Though the message was for @dramaninja, since its an open forum I could only give input.

 

Take care

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The accountant screwed MY over. MY ahjumma took out loans against her shares. Probably she took on the MS father's debts. Shes not rich anymore they said.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was refreshing that the various couples did not break up after being confronted with difficulties as they do in so many dramas and I love seeing the characters trying to find solutions - but the writer had to keep spinning MY's 'sickness', SUCH A WEAK PLOT LINE, WRITERNIM! It destroys the storylines, adding nothing valuable...if dementia or Alzheimers, it's not just early onset, but rapid onset ...of course, it could be a tumor, causing such odd behavior, maybe something that could get resolved. In any case, they are 'playing' it very oddly. The writer does not seem to have confidence in the storylines that still need attention.... Life is filled with dark and light, even without sickness and tragedy and I, for one, was looking forward to a family drama that would give a breather from ever present mortality, like a many faceted visit with beloved friends

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chasen8888 said:

 Check around ep 30 or so - It's the episode in which JJH forced ET's hand in publicly declaring his relationship with YH.  ET had rejected JJH's choice for a partner for him because he wanted to be with YH/ES.  As such JJH wanted to show off to YH that because she is divorced and a mother she should not be with ET & has nothing by bringing the mother of her choice to meet YH and making YH look bad. ET knew of JJH's plan, even though he had asked her to back off, since she was not listening to him, he brought ES with him to tell her, CK and the woman that he will not change his mind about YH/ES.  This caused a huge embarrassment for JJH/CK and JJH had to back off a bit.

 

Though the message was for @dramaninja, since its an open forum I could only give input.

 

Take care

@chasen8888 Thank you so much for a detailed description of that part! I appreciate very much!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, hi5hli5htslight said:

The accountant screwed MY over. MY ahjumma took out loans against her shares. Probably she took on the MS father's debts. Shes not rich anymore they said.

CK said MY no longer has power over YL group due to the loans but she still owns the 'bee-ting'. Still rich.

 

@chasen8888 Pt 3. It would be really nice if MY/HS can get married and live happily and healthily and travel around the world at the end of the drama instead of an illness. Don't they know viewers also need more optimism in life?

Pt 4. Poor KS is to take the blame due to his mum's misdeed from the fil and what he says becomes sensitive to the wife. SH should understand his kind intention earlier.

Pt 6. Bet it's a 'freeze' kiss from ET/YH once again. 

Pt 7. Yes, ET/YH date/dine in the hospital 99% of the time, the most expensive meal being two $30 lunchboxes bought by ET. How boring for both parties, consider they are the main leads? 

 

JH/DY will likely give a 'freeze' kiss as well. Think it's appropriate since they are still young and being first time in love. Also, I don't expect them to be professional actor/actress since they are new.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, chasen8888 said:

Someone had mention Lee Sang Woon kissing record - its fairly standard but for those who watched Happy Home should notice the difference because you can clearly see that he was really into Kim Se Yeon and was not acting.  His first kiss in that show, had me saying that he is not acting but loves this woman, who knew that 1 year later they got married:D.

 

OT a little since you brought it up. He did mention in a variety show (Happy Together I think?) that he was interested in KSY even before he accepted the Happy Home project. He did a fashion shoot with her prior to that and she left a very good impression, so he was quite happy to accept the project that casted her as his love interest. And KSY (if I recall correctly) mentioned that they sensed some currents and interest in each other midway of the project.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am extremely unhappy that they turned MY into this forgetful ill person. I admired her savvy business woman aspect and now she is going to be a sad figure.

  • Like 8
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please anyone know where can I watch this drama online via live streaming?

I website that I used was not working yesterday.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ET and  YH   talk to his sister

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqmtr6lznhk

 

Kiss interrupted!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HZ7TPbn4vY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEoLiJqG3Yc

 

ET sister reading to kids, looks like she getting a little soft spot for ES.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Efeq75K56Y

 

Umm this was a real good kiss between ET and YH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD2P4BtQlk4

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

ET and  YH   talk to his sister

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqmtr6lznhk

 

Kiss interrupted!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HZ7TPbn4vY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEoLiJqG3Yc

 

ET sister reading to kids, looks like she getting a little soft spot for ES.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Efeq75K56Y

 

Umm this was a real good kiss between ET and YH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD2P4BtQlk4

 

DY-JH interrupted twice!!! :joy:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am really disappointed with the PD, that this beautiful, kind-hearted grandma has Alzheimer when she just begin to enjoy her life with the man she loves. Really lazy writing.:sweatingbullets: I hope with early intervention and supports from HS and family can delay her illness.

 

Why they must bring back the good-for-nothing ex? Looks like he is plotting to get hold of MY's $ after learning from MY that in order to bring him back, MS lost his inheritance.

 

The kiss is hot, I rewinded a few times.:tounge_wink:

Come back later.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally, YH gets to meet DY and knows the relationship between ET and DY. 

 

About the kiss, yes, they're 'freeze' lips and using the zoom out technique.  :D Usually they will show the various angles zoom-in for romantic kisses. But anyway this is fine for a 'matured' couple. 

 

Poor MY, she's so shaken by her own illness. Hope she will share her diagnostic test result with HS. But since she goes to the clinic alone, maybe she will keep the bad news to herself. With the presence of MS dad who certainly looks threatening, things are looking bad for her. :tears:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, newyee said:

Finally, YH gets to meet DY and knows the relationship between ET and DY. 

 

About the kiss, yes, they're 'freeze' lips and using the zoom out technique. :D Usually they will show the various angles zoom-in for romantic kisses. But anyway this is fine for a 'matured' couple. 

 

Both HJH and LSW are married in real life so maybe that’s why. :joy: now how about a good one from DY and JH? 

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

 

Both HJH and LSW are married in real life so maybe that’s why. :joy: now how about a good one from DY and JH? 

Aren’t a lot of kisses in Kdrama like that though? I admit that lately they’ve been getting a bit better but I pretty much expect this kind in family drama.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Aren’t a lot of kisses in Kdrama like that though? I admit that lately they’ve been getting a bit better but I pretty much expect this kind in family drama.

Haha I don’t watch a lot of dramas but yeah, you are right. Although a recent drama I finished had some pretty hot kisses which kind of embarrassed me. :sweat_smile:

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The ex is up to no good; No kiss between DY/JH

 

Ep 43

 

  •  MY is showing symptoms of dementia which is not seen by the family as yet.  HS calls her and she is out of the daze.  HS/MY went downstairs and are given a surprise 100 day anniversary celebration by YH/HH/JH, it’s a happy time.  HH suggests that they get married which is endorsed by everyone.
  •  Ex arrives at MY’s home to stay, they talk about HS/MY, his affair and he says that he does not regret it because he got MS who is moved. 
  • JJH is depressed, she is not telling CK who angrily leaves.  She later calls ET for a meet with he &YH, she is more accepting and is trying to understand the circumstances.  JJH lets them know what she is thinking from YH’s perspective to which YH agrees etc and leaves. YH/ET talk about it before she leaves.
  • Ex is doing some checking on MY’s interests, he meets MY and they talk, it’s civil but not cordial with MY telling him that MS had to lose his inheritance because of him.  MY returns to a jealous HS.
  • At breakfast, SH informs WAM that she will be seeing MY.  SH meets MY, she apologizes for WAM’s actions, MY says sorry as well and it was her mistake.  SH asked MY why she gave away the café, MY tells her that she wanted to protect SH/KS marriage and prevent her from getting bullied by WAM etc.  SH is very touched by MY’s words, MY says sorry again, SH accepts the café.
  • ES is playing in ET’s office, they talk a bit, ES whispers to ET saying that she likes him and to keep it a secret.  ET whispers that he likes ES and YH a lot too and to  keep it a secret. 
  • DY arrives for her date with JH who is nervous, they talk a bit and he suggests going somewhere else, DY sort of says no but recalls chapter 6 from the dating book and realizes that he wants them to kiss.  DY is nervous in the bathroom prepping herself for the kiss to happen.  The leave the restaurant and go by a seat, both are nervous wondering how they should let it happen.  JH starts his move for the kiss but they got interrupted by the phone before it happens, this happened again when it’s DY getting the call. So no kiss for the puppy couple
  • JH is at home depressed and frustrated with the no kiss from his date with DY, HH comes in talks a bit and I think reveals that she told DY as to JH’s dating inexperience which makes him more upset and embarrassed.
  • SH tells KS/WAM that she took the café, WAM is very happy and talks to KS about this.  The next day, WAM tries to find the café and is shown to a small shop located in a hidden place, it is very simple.  WAM gets upset when she sees the place, thinking that she is being scammed by MY; she calls MY who does not answer.  HS/MY talk about the lesson being given to WAM by SH.  SH then shows the contract to WAM stating the responsibilities etc, giving her a reality check which is supported by KS.  WAM gets very upset and throws a tantrum, SH is unmoved. Serves her right
  •  JJH meets YH and is civil towards her, YH praises ET and tells JJH her thoughts in relation to marriage etc.  JJH seems impressed, YH tells JJH that she cares for ET a lot and talks about ES.  JJH later stop by ES’s school to see her and is persuaded to tell a story to the kids.  JJH now seem to like ES and is showing interest in her, DY sees this, gets suspicious and calls JH for a meet.
  • DY meets JH and lets him know about ET proposal to YH, JJH’s actions etc, JH suggest that they talk to ET.  
  • At meal time, YH is getting teased by the senior doctors, she is silent in this.  However, ET comes in and puts them in their place, letting them leave the table.  YH scolds him letting him know that he needs to differentiate YH the doctor from YH his girlfriend, later she meets CK to talk about this. 
  •  DY/JH meets ET bearing ice cream, he gets suspicious as to their intentions, YH calls and he escapes.  YH/ET continue their argument to which YH says she does not like it when he gets hurt/looks bad at the hospital etc. (I think); ET tells YH to follow him.  In the stair way, ET makes his points to YH telling her exactly why he wants to marry her and kisses her.  This convinces YH who kisses him back and they are now okay.  DY/JH talk and see that ET/YH are good; YH is finally introduced to DY as JH’s girlfriend and ET’s niece = awkward moment:grimace:.
  • The ex is investigating on MY’s financial interests, he sees Yoon her assistant who was on a call to MY.
  •  HH shows HS the wedding dress that MY likes and they later talk as to what HH wants to do with her life etc.  MY was looking for something, HH told her to check her car etc.  When, MY looked in the dashboard camera she saw something shocking. 
  • During this time MS stops by HS letting him know that it’s okay for HS/MY to marry, they talk a bit more and MS gave HS some key info regarding her health.
  • The car video showed MY how out of it she was, coming out of her car in the middle of the traffic walking with a glazed look on her face etc.  MY is very shocked and leaves the house in a rush via taxi, she stops by her doctor and in a panicking mode tells him of her symptoms.  Show ends.

 

Thoughts

 

I did not like this episode.

 

What is wrong with this show?  It’s bad enough that they want MY to have dementia, now they want her to be punished as well for being a good person by having the ex-steal her hard earned wealth.  My mind is just blank right regarding this.  DY/JH had a no go with the kiss in which they keep getting interrupted by family calls, so it all points to a no kiss for the drama and from what I am observing a leaning towards the end of their relationship due to the family dynamics/culture issue as how they are going to deal with this issue.  Which I do not want to happen, because they are related but in no way related. So now that JJH know of ES she is now looking favorably towards YH, what a hypocrite.

 

The only good thing that happened, ET finally convinced YH why he wants to marry her and we got 2 fairly decent kisses.

 

Have a good week, gone for now and take care everyone.

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, chasen8888 said:

The ex is up to no good; No kiss between DY/JH

 

Ep 43

 

  •  MY is showing symptoms of dementia which is not seen by the family as yet.  HS calls her and she is out of the daze.  HS/MY went downstairs and are given a surprise 100 day anniversary celebration by YH/HH/JH, it’s a happy time.  HH suggests that they get married which is endorsed by everyone.
  •  Ex arrives at MY’s home to stay, they talk about HS/MY, his affair and he says that he does not regret it because he got MS who is moved. 
  • JJH is depressed, she is not telling CK who angrily leaves.  She later calls ET for a meet with he &YH, she is more accepting and is trying to understand the circumstances.  JJH lets them know what she is thinking from YH’s perspective to which YH agrees etc and leaves. YH/ET talk about it before she leaves.
  • Ex is doing some checking on MY’s interests, he meets MY and they talk, it’s civil but not cordial with MY telling him that MS had to lose his inheritance because of him.  MY returns to a jealous HS.
  • At breakfast, SH informs WAM that she will be seeing MY.  SH meets MY, she apologizes for WAM’s actions, MY says sorry as well and it was her mistake.  SH asked MY why she gave away the café, MY tells her that she wanted to protect SH/KS marriage and prevent her from getting bullied by WAM etc.  SH is very touched by MY’s words, MY says sorry again, SH accepts the café.
  • ES is playing in ET’s office, they talk a bit, ES whispers to ET saying that she likes him and to keep it a secret.  ET whispers that he likes ES and YH a lot too and to  keep it a secret. 
  • DY arrives for her date with JH who is nervous, they talk a bit and he suggests going somewhere else, DY sort of says no but recalls chapter 6 from the dating book and realizes that he wants them to kiss.  DY is nervous in the bathroom prepping herself for the kiss to happen.  The leave the restaurant and go by a seat, both are nervous wondering how they should let it happen.  JH starts his move for the kiss but they got interrupted by the phone before it happens, this happened again when it’s DY getting the call. So no kiss for the puppy couple
  • JH is at home depressed and frustrated with the no kiss from his date with DY, HH comes in talks a bit and I think reveals that she told DY as to JH’s dating inexperience which makes him more upset and embarrassed.
  • SH tells KS/WAM that she took the café, WAM is very happy and talks to KS about this.  The next day, WAM tries to find the café and is shown to a small shop located in a hidden place, it is very simple.  WAM gets upset when she sees the place, thinking that she is being scammed by MY; she calls MY who does not answer.  HS/MY talk about the lesson being given to WAM by SH.  SH then shows the contract to WAM stating the responsibilities etc, giving her a reality check which is supported by KS.  WAM gets very upset and throws a tantrum, SH is unmoved. Serves her right
  •  JJH meets YH and is civil towards her, YH praises ET and tells JJH her thoughts in relation to marriage etc.  JJH seems impressed, YH tells JJH that she cares for ET a lot and talks about ES.  JJH later stop by ES’s school to see her and is persuaded to tell a story to the kids.  JJH now seem to like ES and is showing interest in her, DY sees this, gets suspicious and calls JH for a meet.
  • DY meets JH and lets him know about ET proposal to YH, JJH’s actions etc, JH suggest that they talk to ET.  
  • At meal time, YH is getting teased by the senior doctors, she is silent in this.  However, ET comes in and puts them in their place, letting them leave the table.  YH scolds him letting him know that he needs to differentiate YH the doctor from YH his girlfriend, later she meets CK to talk about this. 
  •  DY/JH meets ET bearing ice cream, he gets suspicious as to their intentions, YH calls and he escapes.  YH/ET continue their argument to which YH says she does not like it when he gets hurt/looks bad at the hospital etc. (I think); ET tells YH to follow him.  In the stair way, ET makes his points to YH telling her that he exactly why he wants to marry her and kisses her.  This convinces YH who kisses him back and they are now okay.  DY/JH talk and see that ET/YH are good; YH is finally introduced to DY as JH’s girlfriend and ET’s niece = awkward moment:grimace:.
  • The ex is investigating on MY’s financial interests, he sees Yoon her assistant who was on a call to MY.
  •  HH shows HS the wedding dress that MY likes and they later talk as to what HH wants to do with her life etc.  MY was looking for something, HH told her to check her car etc.  When, MY looked in the dashboard camera she saw something shocking. 
  • During this time MS stops by HS letting him know that it’s okay for HS/MY to marry, they talk a bit more and MS gave HS some key info regarding her health.
  • The car video showed MY how out of it she was, coming out of her car in the middle of the traffic walking with a glazed look on her face etc.  MY is very shocked and leaves the house in a rush via taxi, she stops by her doctor and in a panicking mode tells him of her symptoms.  Show ends.

 

Thoughts

 

I did not like this episode.

 

What is wrong with this show?  It’s bad enough that they want MY to have dementia, now they want her to be punished as well for being a good person by having the ex-steal her hard earned wealth.  My mind is just blank right regarding this.  DY/JH had a no go with the kiss in which they keep getting interrupted by family calls, so it all points to a no kiss for the drama and from what I am observing a leaning towards the end of their relationship due to the family dynamics/culture issue as how they are going to deal with this issue.  Which I do not want to happen, because they are related but in no way related. So now that JJH know of ES she is now looking favorably towards YH, what a hypocrite.

 

The only good thing that happened, ET finally convinced YH why he wants to marry her and we got 2 fairly decent kisses.

 

Have a good week, gone for now and take care everyone.

No... you really think the show will make JH and DY break up? After so much angst with the love triangle and MS finally graciously exiting? Maybe it will be the ladies who think of a way to solve this problem. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

No... you really think the show will make JH and DY break up?

I do not want this to happen, but this is my observation of the last set of episodes so far:

 

  • ET sort of pressuring DY/JH because if JJH finds out, she is going to demand this 
  • CK did the same in ep 42, all of them are keeping it from JJH
  • DY knowing of the connection is now panicking when she sees that JJH seem to be leaning towards YH/ET/ES because of ES etc.
  • YH just got the introduction which = awkward moment.  YH is open minded and is likely not to have a problem per se but ---?
  • HS does not know yet, do you think he is not going to have an issue with it, being old fashioned?  
  • What about SH - would it matter to her as she is like her father in personality and principles
  • The way this writer writes is in accordance to the typical makjang kdrama culture.  Look at the story-lines she /he has brought in for the drama: MY- dementia, HS/SH - saintly/martyrdom, WAM/ex- are  *****@$$$$, MY - to be scammed/hurt by someone just because she helped MS, JJH/HS - old fashioned principle like people, JH/DY - unable to kiss because of family calls, being divorced & a single mother is taboo etc

 

If the pds choose to have JH/DY why not let them kiss now - its the right time for it.  Are they going to let them have an "intimate" relationship in spite of the dynamics?

 

That's why I made that statement.  I also find it ironic that they give these shows a PG- 15, when even 7 year old can watch it as there is nothing that is in anyway explicit and is mostly tame.  

 

Gone for now

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not happy with MY’s dementia/ex issues storyline. MY has to marry HS. Can we at least get that in the books?  

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×