Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Shall We Live Together/ Marry Me Now? 같이 살래요

It's all about MS and truths

Ep 25

• MS tells HS that he is against him being with MY and tells HS to state what he wants.  HS's response is thoughtful as he observes MS, who threatens who is MY's going to believe.  MS left and there is a childhood flashback showing when he first met MY and how she welcomed him.
  • MS starts his plans into motion, a worried JH comes to HS's shop asking if he met MS, he says no and a relieved JH returned to work.  HS's is now wondering if JH knows how MS really feels about him.  HS later meets MY asking about MS, she is of the mistaken belief that MS supports them, he does not tell her about MS's visit.
  • DY meets JH at work where they had a brief but pleasant talk, as she was leaving JH had a dumbstruck like look on his face which he shook himself out of.
  • ET is preparing to leave at home, he talks briefly to JJH  who mentions marriage to him.  ET tells JJH that he does not have the confidence to be a good father & husband.  ET later meets HS and thanks HS for the shoes who shares some thoughtful words with him. 
  • HS tells YH that he met ET and she leaves the house to see him but ET was hidden, he sees her looking for him.  YH tells ES that she was looking for ET but did not see him, ES tells YH that she does not want him to go, YH agrees with ES but says that there is nothing they could do.  ES is growing, its obvious and normal.
  • The next day, HH drops ES off at school.  A little later YH is told that ES is missing she panics, starts looking and calling people.  
  • Meanwhile SH accepts KS's proposal, she is informed what WAM is doing, SH visits her and the women had a thoughtful talk as WAM was preparing a drink for the SH's family.  SH got a call from YH about ES's being missing. WAM is buttering up SH
  • ET also received the call and went to YH, he calms her down, they found ES sitting in front of ET's office. ES tells ET how she feels about him leaving and says that YH does not want him to leave either, he looks at her.  ES asks ET to make a pinky promise to her to return (I think) but he does not do that, instead he whispers something to her and receives a hug from ES.  All this while YH looks on.
  • ET tells JJH that DY likes someone at work, she asks for details but he tells her nothing but to trust DY.  JJH is somewhat reassured.
  • YH talks to HS/HS about ES and Haea.  The next morning YH meets with CHK along with the lawyers to discuss the terms of the contract which makes CHK upset and YH happy.  A little bit later CHK got a visitor - I think CSW is back.
  • YH happily goes to work only finding out that it was ET's last day, she chases but he drives away not seeing her, his thoughts are pensive while YH is slightly upset but she wishes him well.
  • SH tells the family at dinner that she will marry KS, JH/HH are sad and leaves the table.  WAM scheme worked.  YH supports SH and gave her some advice.
  • During this time MS secretly calls his father looking at the debts and is trying to find a way for him to return.
  • WAM meets HS to discuss the marriage for SH/KS, HS contacts MY to have this talk.  HS more or less tells MY that they will not get married for now but that KS/SH should do so first.  This has MY upset and WAM frustrated because things are not working the way she wanted.
  • MY tells HS that she will agree to his terms but only if MS lives with them.  HS knowing how MS truly feels is hesitant to say "yes" which makes her upset again and leaves.  Later HS meets with his gossipy friends asking about the type of person MS is.
  • HH seeing that her father is perturbed asks him about it.  HS mentions MS, HH tells him about their first meeting but HS does not get upset about that.
  • HH calls MS trying to placate him but it does not work, he sees JH and calls him over.  JH finds out from HH that MS had visited HS and that he is against HS/MY.  It was a disturbing night for both MS/JH.
  • The next morning JH confronts MS as to what happened between him and his father.  MS is partially upfront about it and says that they are to meet somewhere.  JH leaves and MS makes a call (he is preparing his trap)
  • Its a confrontational  talk between JH/MS where accusations are made, MS deliberately provokes JH who punches him.  MS had left the door partially opened and MY enters seeing the argument.  MS plays the poor weak son etc mentioning that JH knows that he is not her son etc. her relationship with HS and I think JH/MS's agreement.  MY is getting angry at all this, JH looks at MS is angry but agrees with some of what was said.  HS also enters the room, show ends.

Preview

• KS meets the Park family in a formal manner and its not a pleasant one as the twins know about WAM's visit to HS's store
  • MS/MY have an argument as to her relationship with HS
  • HS/MY try to deal with the new challenge and be strong for each other
  • There is a video of ET doing his work to JJH/CK/DY
  • It appears that YH is missing him to the point that there are images.  It seems that ET has returned, but cannot confirm until next episode

Thoughts

I think I have to watch the subbed to better able to state them because I am wondering if the show wants us to be sympathetic to MS when I cannot be as in reality there are children in worse situations than him and some of them are not as scheming/selfish towards that adoptive parent in ensuring that all the love is for him/them alone.  Also I love ES's growth and honesty letting ET know that he is not alone as to who cares for him.

Gone for now.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Yeah Like I said before he needed to go for those kids but once he type of those loose ends and maybe fine a good replacement he will come back.

• Like 3

My expectations for this drama was  very high. 

Maybe that's why I'm not enjoying it. I left and came back yet I was dozing off repeatedly.  That's not good. 

The lady MY (don't know if I get it right) is a fantastic actress. She is playing her role as one who is excited about love and reuniting with former love very well.

But the man is no match for her at all. Even half way. The two would have had an explosive chemistry had that role been played by some other person. Their story would have kept the audience seeking for more and that's what I was hoping that the drama will bring out but I may be wrong. At episode 25, the drama is still........, 

• Like 1

I really do not like Moon Shik he is very devious. He is up to something. He is trying to wreck everything using half truths and reading HS's character and using it against him. JH is no match for him.

I find it very difficult to forgive KS's mother but she is definitely trying and she is beginning to appreciate SH a lot more now that she has let herself get to know her better. She touched SH's tender heart with the Sikhye she made for her. The woman is smart.

ET really left and from the preview he is in Africa. I wonder what will make him come back because I mean he has to. Eun Su was simply amazing I loved that little girl so much how could he leave with that little girl looking at him with her heart in her eyes and the thing she said about her father not coming back ,she blames herself for not asking her father to promise her that he would return. Poor thing she really thinks it's her fault. 

MS is interested in DY it's already quite clear but she is not interested in him...great another source of anger against JH for him to act on.

• Like 7

I think I'm the only one here who loves MS, it's practically my favorite character, I must say that it's a complex character, I love this kind of role when the actor manages to convey conflicting emotions:D, and the actor is very cute and sexy even when he grimaces:blush:

if I was in the place of DY, I would choose MS:ph34r::tongue:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

After watching Ep 25, I must say that I really dislike MS's behaviour. I hope that in tonight's Ep 26, HS will tell the truth and say "Yes, MS is against our marriage". But I have a bad feeling that MS knows that HS won't and therefore took a gamble at the end of Ep 25 to make JH look bad. I cannot really figure out what else MS aims to achieve with what he did so maybe someone here can enlighten me!

And yes, MS definitely likes DY. My only comfort is that DY never seemed to waver in her affection for JH and now JH is also catching on to his own feelings. Plus, JJH really dislikes MS and I hope what ET told her will reassure her that DY is sensible enough to choose someone good for her. 

Who else cried when little ES was talking to ET outside his office? I was totally heartbroken when I saw her tears and how YH was also on the verge of tears. I really want to know what ET whispered to ES. And I also wonder what is going to make ET return. CSW seems to be back? Or maybe little ES needing a blood transfusion again? (I really hope not though!) I don't want him to stay away for too long because I'm pretty sure they are going to throw more obstacles in YH-ET's way and the show is already halfway done. I need to see more happiness for this little family of three, instead of angst and tears. Please, Show! Do not be so cruel to little ES! And her Omma of course.

• Like 6

Yes, I too dislike MS.  I must say HS raised his kids well and much better than MY.  I don’t care for MS’s insecurity, he’s being too self-centered, just wanting MY for himself and I'm sure there's a story behind why MY divorced his dad.  I guess HS will tell the truth in tonight’s episode, he knows exactly what personality MS is and even try to threaten him with his children’s future.  MS should be thought a lesson, better still let him go back to his real mother who abandon him.

On a brighter note, I love watching the love blossom between JH and DY and also ET and YH. Sorry to say, SH’s love story with her “hard to digest” future mom-in-law is a little too boring.

I really hope they can push fast on HS and MY’s marriage so we can enjoy how they both live together and deal with the rest of their children.

Like everyone here, I love little ES, she’s too adorable.

• Like 6

On 6/5/2018 at 1:21 PM, 808lostmc said:

Who ever did DY’s “fat makeup” should get an award for it. I have never seen transformational effects like this in a kdrama before. At first I thought they had cast a similar looking actress for the flashback scenes. Aside from her eyes it’s hard to recognize her as the current DY. Take away the glasses and I get her class mates not recognizing her current self as the “Fatty DY” from their high school days.

I first saw such makeup on Jung Hye Sung who played a fat princess in 'Love in the Moonlight'. It took 4.5 hr to glue silicon false skin on her. I was very impressed. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, joonminfan said:

After watching Ep 25, I must say that I really dislike MS's behaviour. I hope that in tonight's Ep 26, HS will tell the truth and say "Yes, MS is against our marriage". But I have a bad feeling that MS knows that HS won't and therefore took a gamble at the end of Ep 25 to make JH look bad. I cannot really figure out what else MS aims to achieve with what he did so maybe someone here can enlighten me!

And yes, MS definitely likes DY. My only comfort is that DY never seemed to waver in her affection for JH and now JH is also catching on to his own feelings. Plus, JJH really dislikes MS and I hope what ET told her will reassure her that DY is sensible enough to choose someone good for her. 

Who else cried when little ES was talking to ET outside his office? I was totally heartbroken when I saw her tears and how YH was also on the verge of tears. I really want to know what ET whispered to ES. And I also wonder what is going to make ET return. CSW seems to be back? Or maybe little ES needing a blood transfusion again? (I really hope not though!) I don't want him to stay away for too long because I'm pretty sure they are going to throw more obstacles in YH-ET's way and the show is already halfway done. I need to see more happiness for this little family of three, instead of angst and tears. Please, Show! Do not be so cruel to little ES! And her Omma of course.

Does not matter point MS has a love interest now not like anyone cares though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Yeah Like I said before he needed to go for those kids but once he type of those loose ends and maybe fine a good replacement he will come back.

I don't understand why ET say he's not coming back anymore. His family is still in KR. Surely he will visit them on a special occasion or during his break or even once every 5 years. It just doesn't make sense that he must be so committed to his work in Africa that he will not step into KR again. He could just say he'll be away for a very long time and doesn't know when he will come back.

11 hours ago, hyall said:

I really do not like Moon Shik he is very devious. He is up to something. He is trying to wreck everything using half truths and reading HS's character and using it against him. JH is no match for him.

Feel sad and inadequate for JH as he is no match for MS right from the day he starts working in YL group. Hope MY doesn't fall into MS' trap and distorts her impression of JH. But I am glad JH has a secret admirer DY whom he can seek comfort in.

• Like 4

Episode 26

The Park really have self confidence & will not be trample

Truth serum when they are in drunken stupor

SH tells JS's mother that there will have established separate houshold (move out) after marriage

ET gets a slap from YH for his "cold treatment" . ET whisper ES in her  when the dandelion wind disperse (usually in June), he will return

HS return MY the title deed to their house.....the condition/compensation  that MS gave to HS to leave his mother. MY asked HS to tell her the true colours of her son MS to her

• Like 6

It's still about MS, ET returns - no preview as expected

Ep 26

• MS sets a trap for JH to break up HS/MY and in a way it works.  HS seem to back up MS words, later MS point blank tells MY that he will not support her marriage to HS etc.  JH gets upset with HS for not looking out for him.  MS and JH discuss their parents.  JH is being badly affected by all this as MS seem to have the upper hand and he feels like he cannot protect his father.
  • MY meets with HS and they talk about MS and the impact that their relationship has on the kids.  It looks like they are taking a break. 
  • ES/YH are at home with ES marking the calendar, YH wondered why she did that but ES does not tell her much.
  • JJH/CK/DY all receive a video call from ET, so does Dr. Kang when they see YH they ask her if she has spoken to him to which her reply is no.  It got to a point that in her office she is upset and wonders why he has not called her and if he has already forgotten her.  It is clear that YH misses him a lot.
  • The furniture show has started with MS giving a presentation to potential customers, he and Mgr Yoo looks on as there is positive reviews.  At the end, the Mgr praises the staff for their hard work pointing out JH/DY especially most people seem happy but JH's mind is on his father's issues.
  • DY takes JH outside to relax, they were enjoying themselves playing with water when JH "Sees DY:wub:" and his heart starts beating rapidly.  To get himself out of it, he takes DY out of the water and sobers up.  JH is acting strange like DY.  At the get together, JH is distant towards DY due to the new feelings,  Mgr Yoo goes to DY talks a bit casually and puts his hands on her shoulders.  JH immediately gets jealous and uses the sexual harassment excuse to get his hands off and get out of the gathering.  He sits at the bus station wondering what is going on with him.
  •  MS waits for DY and starts to follow her a bit, she sees him and tells him not to do so as she is uncomfortable.  It appears that MS likes DY or could it be that he is lonely as he feels that they are somewhat similar with secret pains DY has gotten over hers, he has not let go of his. I am glad that DY is not antagonist towards him but it has firmly been established that she has eyes only for JH and JH is having eyes for her as well.
  • DY comes home happily when JJH brings up the fact that she knows that DY likes someone at work, JJH starts asking questions but DY somehow manages to get out of it.
  • During the show HS/MY try to resolve the issue regarding MS's objection to their relationship while MS strategises and executes.  MS had CK later go to HS's shop under the guise of getting a shoe and at the same time making HS feel less confident of himself and relationship with MY as he does not fit in the "upper middle class" circle.
  • KS goes to the Park house for an official greeting, on his way he texts SH as to when he is coming. This text is seen by HH who replied as per SH's request, however a new text arrives saying that he apologizes for his mother's behavior to HS.  HH shows this message to JH who gets upset and YH confirms that it happened she also warned them not to give trouble.
  • However, the twins are united in making things difficult for KS, which they started to do and YH pulls them away for some talking.  Its now a funny time as HS, SH gets drunk and their behavior changes, later KS leaves but not before getting a warning from YH in taking care of her sister.
  • Its a lovely father/daughter moment when HS/SH drunk talk and HS tells her thanks for taking care of the family and the rest thanks her as well.
  • The next day at work Mgr Ko brought the issue of where SH/KS are going to live to them, they start texting about this, and later start talking to WAM about this.  So there is a new issue with the "blah couple- SH/KS"  which is where to live.
  • MY inadvertently finds out that MS bought HS's house based on her talk to him, she had an assistant look into the situation.
  • YH is still missing ET, when she goes to work and is seeing images of him, she later has lunch with the intern.  However, this day is special as ET had whispered to ES as to when he will return and it happened.  YH is outside thinking about ET and then she sees him standing there but its like she does not believe it until she touches his hand. YH slaps him and ET teases her a bit, YH releases her hurt and hugs him.  ET hugs her back.  They wore matching outfits, stripes.
  • MY finds out the critical situation of CEO Yang, MS makes a deal with the director who wants to oust the CEO by using his shares etc.
  • MS backs JH in a desperate situation using the house etc allow the break up HS/MY.  MS goes to HS's shop to do so and HS seem to accept what MS has offered, earlier JH called HS in surrendered voice asks him to stop this.  However, MY now being aware of MS's actions, looks at JH and talks to him about MS.
  • After MS left, he returns to work at his desk is nervously waiting for something.  JH sees him after his talk with MY. HS calls MY telling her that he is coming over, she lets him in and starts to apologize about MS.  HS shows her the document, mentions MS and something else.  Show ends.

Thoughts

I am happy that ET is back because it seems that now the romance between him and YH can really start.  ES really knows how to keep a secret from her mummy as it appears she is one of the few that knew.  I am wondering about the family?  Do they know? As for JH, it looks likes its going to be Mgr Yoo that lets him know what he is feeling for DY is not colleague friendship but more deeper kind i.e. like like like :wub::):wub: .  DY has finally accepted her feelings while his are waking up so its flip time.  I felt sorry for JH who feels hopeless in unable to protect his father due to MS's abuse of his power and making him aware of it.  MS right now is being an overall a-s and I look forward to the subs to find out what exactly did HS say to MY because she is feeling sad about the whole thing and is fearful of losing HS. 

Have a good week everyone.

Gone for now and take care.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

Feeling heartache for MY/HS in this episode. :(  MY's effort to raise MS, born by her ex-husband with his mistress, has gone to waste. Her ex was an unfaithful man and hence the divorce? 

Funny moment with JH & HH trying to punish SK for his mum's past misdeed.

A warm moment when YH meets ET again but how would they hug in a public area and not afraid of being caught? 

CK is on MS side against HS. Both ET/YH & JH/DY will face the same problem with CK.

• Like 5

Soompi Announcement 

The Events Team will be launching The Amazing Hunt on Monday 11 June . Lots of fun , reputation points & prizes on the table . Come check this out & join us 

@chasen8888 HS tells MY that MS gave him the house deed (contract) on condition that they broke up and that she did not raise her son right (after a long introduction on how he knows how she feels and how all parents want to see only their children's qualities)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

totally loving ES and ET relationship. She really love him alot, he will be the perfect father for ES. They both had rough childhoods. Hope for the romance to kick off between YH and ET next week.

• Like 7

54 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

totally loving ES and ET relationship. She really love him alot, he will be the perfect father for ES. They both had rough childhoods. Hope for the romance to kick off between YH and ET next week.

I cant wait till ET spends time with her and her family thats where the real fun to me will be.

I am glad this drama does not drag  out him being away.

• Like 5

I think she already found out he bought the property that HS and his family is living in. She must have also spoken to JH and I hope he was honest. Gosh what an awful discovery for MY. I don't know how HS and MY can get married now especially when Moon Shik has gone completely overboard in his attempts to get rid of HS.

What about the shares he has sold to bail out his dad. That father of his sounds like a total jerk. I guess for added drama he will make an appearance soon.

Loved EunTae's return and her reaction. I loved how that Eun Soo kept track of the days.

• Like 6