Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Shall We Live Together/ Marry Me Now? 같이 살래요

Actress who plays Chae Hee Kyung is funny. She just posted this in reference to episode 22. :D

Her kidding with child actor behind the scene..

Do not like CHK's character but actress is doing a great job. Haha. Her postings do help me to empathise with her as an actress who has to play such a nasty character though.  She took a short trip between her role.. during those few episodes when she was missing.

Look forward to e22 to see how Yu Ha & Eun Tae counter her!

• Like 3

Man look at the Mad Dogs go, rare to see both a strong male and female leads.

Also lol at him  saying we should eat together everyday before I go cuz you change me I dont like eating alone anymore.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The actress who plays Chae Hee Kyung is indeed a good actress. I loved those shots with that adorable Eun Soo. Whenever you play a  character and people hate your character that means you have succeeded in your portrayal of that character.

I loved the 'let's eat together till I go bit' too. Who are you trying to kid ? You're are never going anywhere except may be with Yun Ha.

• Like 3

I have really enjoyed watching this drama unfold and reading everyone's posts. 

Glad to see that they did not continue the cancer story for MY, really like the relationship between MY and HS

and hope that MS is not going to turn out to be a two dimensional evil stepson. So far the storyline has been a little bit like a chess game with each player countering the other’s move fairly well...with some good laughs...

Really enjoy DY’s character, look forward to her and JH’s relationship growing...

Good to see in this last episode that YH still is maintaining a strong back, but it seems like the scene is being set up for my suspicion of long ago - that E T will turn out to be the sperm donor... ES's biological father...which could come out when the ex-sister-in-law, trying to prove an affair, manages to do a DNA test between ET & ES, after proving that YooHa is EunSoo’s biological mother... One way to keep ET in Korea, would explain rare blood type, as well....

• Like 3

EP 22:

It was great to YH father and YH standing up against CHK.  I did not get the entire conversation at the end, but looks like YH might have gotten an injunction against CHK digging any information about ES.  I think it was also about some inheritance that CHK wanted to snag it from ES.  They both put CHK in her place and told her to can it.  Was wonderful seeing that.  

Edited by angelwingssf
  • Like 2

Great Episode today

Yoo Ha is Eun Soo biological mother & did Donor Insemination through IVF or IUI with the approval of her "divorce" husband who had legally sign the document of consent, so the argument of the "extra-martial" affairs is void. 

Yoo Ha also lodge a counter-suit against Haea

Eun Soo also stand to inherit Haea's fortune through the Chairman's will, which Yoo Ha had told Chae Hee Kyeong that she is willing & gladly accept on her daughter's behalf

Chae Hee Kyeong had really "stir up the hornet's nest"

• Like 11

I have been skip forwarding. What is ES blood type?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gerrytan8063 said:

Great Episode today

Yoo Ha is Eun Soo biological mother & did Donor Insemination through IVF or IUI with the approval of her "divorce" husband who had legally sign the document of consent, so the argument of the "extra-martial" affairs is void. 

Yoo Ha also lodge a counter-suit against Haea

Eun Soo also stand to inherit Haea's fortune through the Chairman's will, which Yoo Ha had told Chae Hee Kyeong that she is willing & gladly accept on her daughter's behalf

Chae Hee Kyeong had really "stir up the hornet's nest"

Ooh, it seems that the plot is moving! Maybe I should start watching this drama again, instead of just lurking in this thread weekly. :D

• Like 4

YH got CHK and HS/MY make up

Ep 22

• After hearing CK insult YH and his family, HS angrily stood up and left.  MY chases after HS who said some hard truths about her friends.  At home, HS/MY quarreled some more with some truths about consideration in it, HS told MY that YH is his daughter which made her pause.  This pair cooled off at their respective homes.
  • ET offered to take a tired YH/ES home.   While in the car, ET/YH talked a bit.  HS asked ET to wait, which he did, HS measured ET foot to make shoes for him, they talked a bit about ES/YH.  HS gave ET a sincere thank you for being there for YH.  
  • ET talks to JJH about their father and the type of person that he was and I think the gratitude of parents.  JJH wonders if all of this is because of YH which in a way he does not deny.  JJH is reflective as CK tells her that YH is a bad person and influence on ET and his new behavior.  JJH needs to know that CK is only interested in using ET and now wants him back in Africa, not causing him trouble.
  • ET visits CHK informing her about the BOD's decision to review in detail the contract and the role that YH will play in this. He also told her to leave YH alone, CHK does not like this but she counteracts with a claim of her own about YH and in a way it shakes his confidence.  He goes to the hospital where he sees YH waiting for him she told him about HS.
  • I think that MY and CEO Yang were talking about MS getting power of attorney etc.  MY asks him to look into Haea Corp.
  • SH/KS are a couple again, they arrived at SH's home to which they had a good talk, as they were about to kiss when they were interrupted by YH/ES passing by.  Its a funny moment whereby YH says that she did not see anything while ES says otherwise.  At home SH talks to YH about KS and her concerns.
  • It seems that MS is planning to bring his father back from the Philippines and the upcoming board meeting, power of attorney rights will be used.  The purpose to break up HS/MY and go back to happy family days, not happening.  MS fake reassures CEO Yang.  MS had earlier overheard MY talking to HH and is aware that she is coming to the house.
  • KS's mom finds out about SH/KS being back together, she meets SH who told her that she is not marrying KS etc. but dating him which has her surprised
  • HH/MS had a first bad impression of each other whereby he was rude to her and she stomped his foot.  It was then she found out who MS is,  HH/MY talked and it seems that HH unsuccessfully tried to get in MS good graces.  HH told JH about MS and her visit to MY's home.  MS does not know that JH/HH are twins.
  • HS passes a jewelry store, thinking about what MY said he looks at the display.  This was seen by his gossipy friend who teased him.
  • CHK brings her proof to ET about YH/ES, bragging but ET dismisses her claims, that it does not matter and  CHK to get out.  CHK tells her assistant to do some digging on ET/YH.  ET is disturbed about what is happening to YH, he later met with her telling her what CHK did.  YH asked if he was disappointed, he told her that he is angry and why.  During all this time JJH being concerned for ET decides to visit him, she is aware that he sees ES etc.  It is possible that JJH may start to interfere soon.
  • HS contacts MY who happily goes over.  In the meantime he has started his teaching of shoemaker apprentices.  HS/MY are walking whereby he tells her that he likes her a lot, she has a lot of influence of him wanting to become a better man and gave her I think couple rings.  MY is happy.
  • DY's colleague gets upset that he could not find the past pictures of her which is overheard and covered by MS.  DY once again thanks MS, they had their first civil talk which is seen by JH who is a bit disturbed by it.  JH later tries to talk to DY but no luck per se, Mgr Yo comes in and outside of office teases JH as to his dating/relationship inexperience.
  • Earlier YH visited Haea's Corp law firm and spoke to a lawyer who informs CHK as to what she is doing.  CHK of course is arrogant trying to come up with something.
  • CHK contacts HS who was prepared for the call, she shows the gene results to him etc. but he is calm in his response to her which makes her suspicious.  CHK later finds out from the doctors that CSW is infertile which has her in shock as to what this could mean for Haea Corp.
  • However, CHK contacts YH who had already predicted this, YH meets with CHK showing her evidence of CSW collaboration in relation to ES and her.  Documents signed etc.  YH states her position which has CHK angry as she was leaving YH tells CHK that they will meet again.
  • JH receives a document from DY with her personalized notes to him, he try to recall where he saw similar written post its. During this time DY received a call from her coworker to do something.  JH arrived home and looked in his yearbook, he sees the post its and recalls the person who silently cheered him up there.  JH compares the writing and realizes that that person is DY.  He calls DY who told him where she was going.  It seems that JH is going to go in rescue mode.
  • CHK finds out from her lawyer, YH's next action which I think is in relation to ES's inheritance which has her and CSW at a huge disadvantage.  CHK contacts YH who tells her to come to her instead, which she does.  The women talk CHK is looking a bit impotent while YH talks about documents she had to sign etc and ES's interest.  Show ends with CHK shouting and YH calmly looking at her.

Thoughts

That's how you do it YH, just because it appears that you do not have any power/weak does not mean that you are.  YH tolerated a lot of crap from that family and they kept playing with the tigress tail and her family.  CHK now gets an idea what happens when that tigress has had enough which is she and CSW can lose Haea Corp.  I predicted earlier that MS's abuse of the power of attorney is likely to backfire on him and I still stand by that as his latest actions  appears to be is bring his father back in a position of power.  MS will lose a lot, unless something big happens before then to stop him, MS is going to be taught a good lesson.  I stated that HH may be the one for that but now I am not so sure.  JH is finally having feelings for DY and I am sure Mgr Yang is having fun watching/teasing him about this because he sees this but JH does not. I really would like for MY/HS to get married by or before episode 30, its time for them to start acting as a united power couple because when you think about it they would be in order to protect those they care about. I think MY really need to listen to what HS said earlier about the type of friends that she has - because its true (subs needed here) that he does not think that they are.  CK only thinks about making power network connections that can boost him up and JJH does not sincerely like her at all.  Can you imagine what is going to happen when (i) they find out about ET/YH and her real power in Haea Corp (ii) the upcoming romance between JH/DY its going to be veery interesting.  Who has the power now?

Have a good week everyone, gone for now.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Even without the ES inheritance issue being there HK and YH would have to clash anyway because of hospital investment conditions

I hope KS mom will not suddenly permit marriage after finding out about MY

• Like 6

I haven't been able to upload ep 22 tonight. Thanks to chasen8888 for the wonderful recap.

I am wondering if a couple gets married, can the other members of the same families inter-married too, in S. Korea? 

Eg, if ET marries YH, can JH marry DY? Or if HS marries MY, HH & MS cannot be a couple anymore? 

• Like 3

ES is really cute and with great talent and displays confidence in her acting. She's portrayed as gutsy rather than weak & shy in the drama which I really love. Initially, I thought she's not particularly eye-catching but I am loving her more & more. 

• Like 2

Kyung Soo's mother is hoping for Kyung Soo to reconcile with Sun Ha upon learning that Hyeop Sop is dating Mi Yeon. You can literally see the dollar/won signs in her eyes.

Although Sun Ha admitted she is seeing Kyung Soo again but she told her that she will not marry him. Kyung Soo's mother brought up that she is now an elderly primate and should try and bring forth a child. What? A daughter in law is only a baby making machine. 

Sun Ha told her that since they are just dating there is no need to question her her fertility as there is no such matter in the future. Sun Ha said that if Kyung Soo wanted to marry someone else in the future, she will gladly let him go.

Sun Ha also told her that she cannot forget what Kyung Soo's mother did to her father.

I guess that is the best way to teach that gangster mother a lesson.

It seems that the Chae siblings never told their father that Eun Soo was not of his bloodline therefore Eun Soo stands to inherit. Hee Kyung probably want to make sure her children gets that inheritance. Yoo Ha just told her she gladly accept Eun Soo's inheritance on her behalf and told Hee Kyung to bring it to her.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ck1Oz said:

I have been skip forwarding. What is ES blood type?

RH negative with certain antibodies to Rh antigens......?? 

Sometimes I feel that ET likes to look at YH's body when they are conversing. Maybe he's shy to have prolonged eye contact with the actress,  esp in the earlier episode when they were on their way to the museum. Quite awkward indeed :D  

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, newyee said:

I haven't been able to upload ep 22 tonight. Thanks to chasen8888 for the wonderful recap.

I am wondering if a couple gets married, can the other members of the same families inter-married too, in S. Korea? 

Eg, if ET marries YH, can JH marry DY? Or if HS marries MY, HH & MS cannot be a couple anymore? 

HH & MS can be a couple since MS is not MY biological son. But I'm not sure about ET-YH and JH-DY. 

• Like 1

Oh man I bet everyone is going to have lots of issue with ET and TH relationship when ever they get together.

You can tell that already.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, newyee said:

@newyee

Legally, if ET marries YH, JH can marry DY, but the families will make a fuss about it, as they would mess up their "family register". If you know a little Korean, think about the way they address each other - not using names, but the roles in the family. Although I do not fully grasp their family relations, if the two couples get married, ET is DY's uncle, or brother-in-law? And JH is the husband of ET and YH's niece, or ET's brother-in-law? In fact, I think for them it is even more complicated, as the way they address each other is even more elaborate.

As for HH & MS, if HS & MY get married, they can also get married only if MY hasn't adopted MS, if he cares for him like she would for her real son, but he is not legally her son.

• Like 1

DY calls ET samchoon but if he marries YH she technically can't call him hyungbu. He can't call her chuh je. DY's mother will be YH's sister in law but she is also a double in law.

Its a mess. I am only bothered because I just finished a family wedding over the weekend. And my poor toddler kids were so confused. Since everyone was a grand-uncle and haroboji this and that. Gave up in the end. And just made them call everyone uncle and auntie.

There is no Korean law preventing the marriages. But it messes up the hierarchy. The weekend family dramas always has it. The only issue I have is that in the end one couple won't marry. I just don't know if it is the younger brother or MS and the sister. But drama laws won't permit 4 marriages within 3 families will they?

@newyee thanks. Guess I better revise my blood groups again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Dang he was not mad at the fact that CHK thought they had affair he was mad that peoepl keep embarrassing her and he does not like it.

I guess he does not like being used as a tool against her.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

DY calls ET samchoon but if he marries YH she technically can't call him hyungbu. He can't call her chuh je. DY's mother will be YH's sister in law but she is also a double in law.

Its a mess. I am only bothered because I just finished a family wedding over the weekend. And my poor toddler kids were so confused. Since everyone was a grand-uncle and haroboji this and that. Gave up in the end. And just made them call everyone uncle and auntie.

There is no Korean law preventing the marriages. But it messes up the hierarchy. The weekend family dramas always has it. The only issue I have is that in the end one couple won't marry. I just don't know if it is the younger brother or MS and the sister. But drama laws won't permit 4 marriages within 3 families will they?

@newyee thanks. Guess I better revise my blood groups again.

Absolutely, it's a mess. My family is the same -_- although I'm not korean. You don't know what to call them. At the end of the day, I have given up on them lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2