Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Shall We Live Together/ Marry Me Now? 같이 살래요

Oh I get it since he is the one the mention the divorce without her knowing she i in the clear.

• Like 3

@hyall thanks for the preview, it is appreciated. I finally caught up on the episodes and the internet at home is now back so "hopefully" I will be able to do the recap.

YH/ET - they are progressing nicely with ET going in protective mode and at the same time falling for her.  YH at present looks at ET as ES's savior and her coworker.  Soon she will start looking at him in another way which is great for us and in a way it is starting as she is upset that he wants her to leave the hospital without knowing the reason why he is doing so.  The preview lets her have an idea as to his purpose which is similar to what she did for him and that is protect the other.

CK/Haea/YH/ET - CK is a straight up manipulative s-o-b opportunist who wants others do all the work while he reaps the rewards, when trouble comes he throws them under the bus/distances himself far away from the situation.  He has no proper justification for creating a situation to fire YH when she never lied in the first place as frankly her being a divorced single mother has nothing to do with her ability to do the job or his business.  Its the same with ET who has a justifiable fear for avoiding the press, CK only brought ET from his trips to take advantage of him with the support fund offer when he had no intention of doing so.  When ET called him out on it CK uses his own wife and daughter as hostages to keep him quiet.  CK is a d-i-c- and it would not surprise me if he started this from the time he met ET's father, marrying the daughter etc in order to achieve his own personal objectives.  Although I do not like Haea Corp, I do understand their policy when someone try to use their personal connection to a person of their family to "take advantage of" them/ manipulate the situation to their own benefit which is what CK try to do only to find out that it would not be possible to do so since YH has divorced herself from that family.  Yet he has the gall to get upset with that as that was his true purpose in the beginning.  YH never lied and at all times she tried to/rejected his offered gifts in order to look good to Haea, whenever he mentions the company she was uncomfortable being linked to them but because of the gag order she could not outright tell them that she is divorced.  I really hope that he gets his comeuppance soon, but its unlikely.

JH/DY - DY has now realized that her admiration of JH is now becoming more a like like which makes it challenging for her to work with him as it is obvious to us and her with the blushing.  Hence she is trying to avoid JH.  Poor JH who is clueless to the change with DY because as of now he looks at her as his coworker who he likes and depends on a lot but now is avoiding him. JH is confused hurt as he misses his friendship with her.

HS/MY - it took HS over 30 years to admit liking MY, she is very patient.  I am happy they are now dating, however I am also aware of the challenges that somewhat face them though its fewer now.  HS's family are okay with them together, they are somewhat but not affected with the news of MY's wealth, they are on a whole nicer to her.  However there is a few new challenges (1) MS and the unexpected surprise is MY's ex-husband who is living in the Philippines hiding from his creditors. News of MY true situation has hit the newsline with KS's opportunistic mother now seeing SH as a viable partner for her son, I believe she is of the incorrect belief that she should be rewarded once this couple gets back together.  I agree she should be rewarded with 'coal'.  According to the preview HS has decided to visit MY's house and she is nervous about it.

MS/HH & MY/HS - MS and HH showed something to us that we did not consider in terms of vulnerability/lives despite the negative aspects of their personalities.  In the case of MS it is his parasitic bio mom and his dream to have a real family with his bio father and MY.  The reason why the parasitic mom can take advantage of MS is because she is very much aware that MS does not want the public to know of his connection to her and the possibility that he may lose a lot (tangible & intangible), hence the continuous leeching.  You can clearly see that he does not like this person at all and he does not hide it but has somewhat trapped himself. MS is also of the misguided belief that should his bio father return he will be happy and as such because of this wish has been sabotaging MY's love life for years.  However, I am wondering if he is not being manipulated by his father from afar to ensure his return to MY's side in the future.  I do not think the man loves MY at all but its a power trip with the use of his son keeping tabs etc.  As for HH, I really liked her "mother/daughter shopping with MY', it showed that although she likes having her father dating MY she at times wish for a mother and MY fulfilled that wish at her job.  SH may have acted as a mom in raising HH but she is a sister and that can never be forgotten.  HH did not ask for much except to have a wish fulfilled which was more from the heart instead of being completely shallow.  It was nice seeing her tell off that entitled brat.  MY is now getting a better perspective of HH and likes her.  HH also likes MY and is now more determined to ensure that HS/MY are married the obstacle MS who she has not met.  While MS through his own selfish desires and vulnerability is determined that it does not happen.  When MS starts to fall for HH it would be the first time in his life that he will be very grateful not being related to MY at all because this will give him the freedom be with her as per culture acceptance/standard.  They do not support the stepbrother/sister couple relationship as they are "family"

Looking forward to the next episode.

Bye for now

• Like 9

Well now that they YH knows he knows about her divorce it should get even better between them.

Since she has a ally.

• Like 2

Haea Corp starts its attack on YH who decides to fight back.  JH tries to protect his father.

Ex sis in law - Chae Hee Kyung (CHK), Ex husband - Chae Sung Woon (CSW)

Ep 19 recap

• ET announces to the medical staff that YH is divorced and foils CK's plans.  YH meets him asking him when he knew etc, he told her for a while and his reasons behind both present & earlier actions.  YH did not like it but accepted what he said.  Later at home YH was distracted at what happened earlier she told SH about it nervous as to what she may have to do.
  • MS pretends to be the nice son and visits HS who calls MY.  MY comes to HS's store surprising him with her cat sounds.  Its a hilarious moment with MS seeing them act and they getting embarrassed.  MS being the fake good child finds out from MY why she cares for HS while at the same time planning HS's downfall.
  • HS talks to JH about MS with the misguided belief that MS is for them being together.  However, JH did not tell HS the truth as to how MS really feels about them.  
  • CK gets upset with ET about what he did, to which ET in an indirect manner threatens him in front of his sister who is clueless, she asks him about it but he says nothing.
  • JH is trying to mend fences with DY not knowing why her behavior has changed.  The manager gave him some advice to resolve it.  JH/DY had their unofficial first date, he uses tips from HH to help him.  Things were going fine until in order to protect DY from being hit by a ball he came in the batting cage and held her.  DY runs away nervous, I think JH is getting a twinge of deep liking but does not know it yet.  DY at home calls JH "stupid" for not knowing anything.  I realize in this case that JH is a lot like HS.
  • Later at work, a colleague was singing a school song which DY knows, he asks if she went to the same school to which she sort of lied.  Nervous DY goes home, asks her mom if those embarrassing  pictures were taken off the net who says yes etc.  DY told her what happened at work and how she feels now.
  • CK decides to throw away YH in order to get the support from Haea.  YH finds out that the ex CHK told him.  CHK looks at the contract, said some nasty things about YH and what she plans to do.
  • There is another embarrassing moment with MS catching HS/MY playing around with the I love you.  When he sees them he pretends to be okay with them being together however he got some key information to tie up HS.  
  • There is a issue at work in relation to transfer between SH/KS who says he will go etc. and why.  Manager Ko gets upset and they went to do some photo shoot, KS in an indirect manner tries to help out SH but it does not work.  KS gets upset at Manager Ko as to SH to which the boss told him that its not only her working hard etc.  At home the mom is trying to manipulate the situation now that she is aware that HS is seeing MY but KS not knowing this gets upset with her and he is depressed.  This woman is in the show for less than 5 minutes, she could be working on another drama/movies.
  • HH meets her friends at a restaurant in a good mood, she finds out from them about the rumors on the internet on YH.  HH leaves but not before defending YH.  HH goes home telling YH/SH what happened, as to Haea's attack on her in an indirect manner blaming YH for the divorce etc.  YH talks to SH about this, protecting ES and debates on what she has to do while talking CHK contacts YH demanding that she arrives at Haea tomorrow.
  • YH goes to Haea Corp. but not before seeing CK leaving the office.  YH meets CHK who as usual is very insulting and rude to her with a few demands.  YH tries to make her stance but is dismissed,  YH is leaving but remembers some of the humiliation moments with CHK.  So YH goes to the meeting room, walks up to CHK, throws water over her head, bows and walks out of the meeting.  When she left she was smiling while CHK was of course upset.  This will be a replay clip for you, it was lovely.
  • ET finds out from CK what had happened earlier, he defends YH in front of him and goes to see her.  He finds YH crouched in a corner crying, she tells him what she is feeling and why she did it.  ET is definitely there for YH.:wub:
  • JH finds out from MS as to his planned attack on HS.  JH tries to avoid interfering, but that did not happened as MS calls HS earlier with a request to him with the house title in his possession.  MS brags to JH as to what he is going to do.  JH knowing of this meeting goes to his father's work and confronts MS telling him to leave them alone or he will take action.  Show ends HS calling JH's name and both men looking at HS.

Preview

• MS, JH meet the parents at a restaurant.  They are uncomfortable with the parents not knowing anything.
  • ES sees CHK and tries to greet her but she gets a somewhat nasty response. ET is there to protect ES by covering her ears, he counteracts to CHK.
  • There is another issue at the hospital with YH getting upset and locking everyone out.  The intern told ET who comes to her and holds her in a hug.

Thoughts - For the bits of me Haea has no justifiable reason for hating YH who has always prior to the divorce been submissive to them.  But even that was not enough, YH's sin was being born and having the audacity to fall in love with worthless, cowardly CSW.  When you think about it as previously said should YH tell the whole world the truth about them they would look extremely bad to the public and can lose face.  However, there could be several reasons for YH not doing so one of them is likely to be for ES sake and the other is that she has more decency in her finger than they do.  MS two faced behavior in relation to MY is going to catch up with him and I can see why they want to pair HH with this character.  That is because HH is not like that at all she is just straight up in your face blunt and honest as to who she is and is the same around other people.  MS hides all the time due to his insecurities and other factors.  However I want MY to see it and give him some reality checks where this is concerned.  Here is my issue with DY and the culture's fat shaming on a brief whole.  DY has lost weight, she should be proud of that, however the show does not promote DY herself being proactive in maintaining its like the mother is doing the work.  The question is does DY like herself fat / healthy weight. Example, DY preparing the healthy meals herself and exercising.  What I seen from previous kdramas is that they have a tendency to let that same person revert back to old weight and that the male will like her no matter what. I get liking the person no matter what but that person should no matter what try to maintain a healthy lifestyle for themselves.   Going to a restaurant looking at the menu and getting a bit freaked out on the list with counting the calories etc.  Show her being responsible but mentally and physically, its not a good message when these k shows do this.

Recently some electricians came to my home in order to fix something, my mom said to them that she does not look down on their profession or others because there are things that she cannot do.  At first I ignored it, its typical her, but then I thought about the main necessities of life - Food, clothing and shelter.  If you think about it without a cook, dressmaker, shoemaker and construction worker to name a few in the field we on a whole would have nothing or cease to exist.  Because frankly I am sure the so called top people in Haea Corp does not know how do any of those things themselves.  Therefore never look down on one's occupation because like life its needed, excluding be wary of criminals as society has to be honest.  CHK would never know how to survive if she ever become completely penniless as she has always had other people do things for her and with that attitude will never get help as she looks down on those who provide the basic necessities of life - Food clothing shelter.

Bye for now.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

ET and YH might as well get marry now they are so close now lol.

That is what they both need that rock solid  support fro each other.

Oh and Miss Mad Dog has struck her first blow haha

These 2 have though so much together already more then most marry couples lol

• Like 2

Thank you @chasen8888 for the recap! Really appreciate it since I only get to watch the ep about 14 hours after it airs in Korea, but I'm always so eager to know what happened. I came for HJH (the actress who plays YH) and I'm really loving YH-ET. I saw some netizens' criticism of both HJH and LSY's acting, but I'm really drawn into the show by their interactions. I'm also excited to see the other relationships: MY-HS, DY-JH, even HH-MS (even though I understand why he does what he does but I don't agree with his actions.) The only couple I'm not that into yet is SH-KS. I still can't tell why they are compatible, but I am rather touched by his love for her. I shall wait and see how their relationship develops.

• Like 4

Interesting ET said in the preview we are not strangers we are blood related when talking about ES lol

I know he said that for a reason but it was cool to hear.

• Like 4

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnLzz7wdH4gWPfx0DUWm0heart-health-istock.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeRSC5Z-o-k3ZSkzlVgiv

When does love begin?

After watching this latest episode I kept thinking to myself when does one know when love begins.  Is it given in small amounts and freely without question or doubt.  I find in this story it could be true.  For when I see these two, their actions seem to say a little more warmth and caring given one for the other day by day...

ET gave ES his blood and I won't lie when I saw the preview for tomorrow when he said to HK they were blood related my heart jumped within my chest and I thought that's true they are!!!  But I hope to see them related in the future in another way tied and bonded to one another by strings of love.  I hope it happens sooner than later for that's a relationship I want to see grow and have the time to enjoy!

Then we see YH concerned not only for his health but also for his passion in wanting to help those who are not able to help themselves.  She steps out of her comfort zone in order to pay back ET's kindness and in order to keep a promise made.  I really love this OTP maybe because you can see so many good traits within each of them and it feels like a match truly made in heaven.  Even later when she finds out about his phobia and turns out the light to protect him and seeks him in trying to help him while realizing his pain never once making him feel less but only treating him with respect...

Today we see him not once but twice come to her rescue and protect her by standing up even against his family and later when realizing what all she had risked for his sake and found her like some frightened child sitting in the shadows all alone.  I was so sad to see her like that this smart and strong character with her legs drawn into her chest and her head bowed. 

I wondered how long had she lived in that shadow and how in this world was she able to withstand the cruelty of those people who treated her as if she were not even human or had any feelings at all.

Happiness DANG RIGHT she not only deserves it she deserves it with a cherry on top and all the sweetness God can give.  The funny thing is ET might just be that and MORE!!!!

Love comes when we place our hearts in the hands of others.

It's not the big things that matter most it's the little things those word & actions that prove it...

• Like 9

:wub::wub: look forward to the first hug. 

I thought they would when Eun Tae found Yu Ha in a corner of her office. haha

12 hours ago, chasen8888 said:

So YH goes to the meeting room, walks up to CHK, throws water over her head, bows and walks out of the meeting.  When she left she was smiling while CHK was of course upset.  This will be a replay clip for you, it was lovely.

Love this scene! I love they way Yu Ha's character is written and delivered.

19 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

ET gave ES his blood and I won't lie when I saw the preview for tomorrow when he said to HK they were blood related my heart jumped within my chest and I thought that's true they are!!!  But I hope to see them related in the future in another way tied and bonded to one another by strings of love.  I hope it happens sooner than later for that's a relationship I want to see grow and have the time to enjoy!

By Eun Tae mentioning that they are blood related... do you think it will get Yu Ha into more trouble? What is your thought on this? As it could give her ex sis in law more premise to accuse Yu Ha of her affair as cause of divorce.  BUT it would mean Eun Tae will be caught in it all too .... they he will not get to leave but to work through this together with Yu Ha :wub::wub:. LOVE the way they are work at helping each other.  Get to know each other at a different level/depth.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Cestbon said:

:wub::wub: look forward to the first hug. 

I thought they would when Eun Tae found Yu Ha in a corner of her office. haha

Love this scene! I love they way Yu Ha's character is written and delivered.

By Eun Tae mentioning that they are blood related... do you think it will get Yu Ha into more trouble? What is your thought on this? As it could give her ex sis in law more premise to accuse Yu Ha of her affair as cause of divorce.  BUT it would mean Eun Tae will be caught in it all too .... they he will not get to leave but to work through this together with Yu Ha :wub::wub:. LOVE the way they are work at helping each other.  Get to know each other at a different level/depth.

Nah what can they really do?

ET does not mess around,I actually want the ex to try something I want to see what ET does.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@Cestbon  Hi Chingu!  You very well could be right but I really hope YH will take the courage to face HK head on.  Giving her back a taste of what she has been dishing out towards YH for way to long.  Forgive me but where I come from it's time for HK to eat a little humble pie.  Mind you it won't be easy but my hope is with ET giving her something she has never had from her Ex comfort, support and most of all really understanding her...  She won't bow down any more but like I said it won't come without struggle... 

But it's time for YH...

TO STAND UP...

ET will pay a price I am sure and your thoughts about using him to hurt YH as well might just be on target.  Nothing is below her doing and I don't think she is rational at all!!!  When you are that evil anything and anyone is fair game and she will indeed reach for it.  Yet I believe in ET and think he is up to the challenge he can and will protect those he loves I think that's the difference between him and his father.  Although I don't see his father as bad man just one who served a calling but forgot to serve those in his heart...

Fact is though that when two people are thrown together and have to face a demon like HK it would have to make you closer than ever and learning to trust, depend and care for someone that much might  be just what the doctor ordered for ET in realizing that being alone isn't what's best for him.  That he isn't his father he is his own man and as a doctor he can serve others as well as enjoy a family and all the love and joy that brings...

PS...  I hope YH's new to be Step Mom ( MY )will be a help and shield against HK for YH as well!!!  I think MY might just be the one to also feed a little humble pie to HK!!!   NOW THAT I WOULD LOVE TO WATCH!!!!!:blush::lol:

@dramaninja  said I want to see what ET does...  

Agreed ME TOO!!!

• Like 6

Think i need to be more patient since the story still has longggg way to go :confounded: ..my favorite couple is YH and ET..really want them to picnic together..hahaha..and Cant wait when HH meets MS..

• Like 4

YH is getting much stronger too they both had their weak moments but they were both there for each other in those moments.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

ET does not mess around,I actually want the ex to try something I want to see what ET does.

Haha that's true and am curious too what Eun Tae would do.

1 hour ago, USAFarmgirl said:

PS...  I hope YH's new to be Step Mom ( MY )will be a help and shield against HK for YH as well!!!  I think MY might just be the one to also feed a little humble pie to HK!!!   NOW THAT I WOULD LOVE TO WATCH!!!!!:blush::lol:

Ooohhhh!! I didn't think of this. Just like how she "fixed" that lady (KyungSoo's mum) who threw a fit in PHS's shoe shop.  When HK met MY in the hospital... it showed that they aren't the best of friends either! 

But, ultimately I hope it's Yu Ha who faces HK head on, and Eun Tae gives her the courage and strength to do so.

Really like this scene...

And,  Eun Tae has another admirer. LOL

2y0Teru.jpg

HAPPY weekend to all :blush:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ET is there for YH, JH is there for HS/MY

Ep 20 recap

• HS calls JH who responds, MS finds out that HS is JH's father. JH told HS him that he decided to come by because MS was coming as well, they all leave.   HS goes back to the store where he meets MY, they talk about the sons. JH and MS confront each other as to their connection through their parents, JH told MS that he will do whatever it takes to protect HS/MY no matter what MS says.
  • YH tells SH/HH that she decided to fight Haea Corp, and what she did to CHK which gets full support from HH and reservedness from SH.  She debates on her next step.  There is a drawing of ES in the middle with her parents, YH looks at it and over ES.  I feel sad for ES but she is a child and ignorance is bliss for now.
  • ET is nervously waiting on YH's call as he did not see her at work.  ET goes to visit ES who told him that she is waiting for her grandfather etc.  ET told the teacher that he will take care of ES.  As ES/ET were walking they  came upon CK/CJK who were discussing business.  ES approached CJK and gave a greeting however the woman was rude to her.  ET called CJK out on it while covering ES's ears and they walk away, ET also got some information from ES about YH's situation which makes him more on their side. HS came to pick up ET, he was nice to him saying that he wants to thank him for saving ES's life and give him a gift.  HS is thinking of making shoes for ET.
  • MS calls JH out for a drink and MS made his demands in terms of breaking up HS/MY as well as gave JH a credit card.  MS is clearly looking down on JH/HS and is insulting at that which pis-es off JH.  MS goes home being fake nice to MY about her relationship when she is clearly happy.
  • JH counterattacks MS by inviting MY to lunch at a restaurant.  JH played MS to the max who could not do nothing as MY told MS to call JH "hyung" etc.  MY is thinking all is fine when they clearly are not, later MY told HS about it and MS/JH had their talk to which JH returned the card to him. Its a win for JH.
  • YH returns to work after having a talk about her contract, CK tries to fire YH being rude at the same time.  CK has his assistant try to escort her out.  However, YH locks the door, the assistant calls her out, the intern seeing this calls ET to help.  When ET arrives, he sees CK, the assistant and security guards trying to get in.  He tells CK to stop and threatens him with the Board of Directors which has CK leaving.  ET is let in the office after persuading her,  YH looks like she is about to faint and is in tears but ET holds her and tells YH that he will support her no matter what.
  • CJK goes to Jahan to sign the contract, YH greets CJK who is surprised to see her.  YH tells her about her contract terms etc. which makes CJK upset with both YH and CK.  Firing YH will not be so easy.
  • It seems that DY and JH are getting along better at work making JH happy.  However, the manager does not think the problem is solved and is watching them closely.  In addition a colleague wants JH to meet up with him and former alma mater school mates which makes DY very nervous about this.  JH is non committal in his response.  JH is somewhat attentive to DY who is distracted, he offers to take her to the hospital but DY says thanks but no thanks.
  • KS has moved out of the house and into the office much to the displeasure and inconvenience of Manager Ko who is caught in the middle.  The mother tries getting through to KS but no response, she comes to the office with a bribe and sees SH who talks to Ko about work.  She greets SH and tells her about KS but SH says its none of her business as they already broke up and is not willing to help her out.  However, Ko told SH about what KS is doing and where he is. 
  • HS in an indirect manner proposes to MY who is very happy, HH is doing her best to push this couple to marriage, she gets clues from gossip wife.
  • MY tells JJH about her boyfriend HS, who informs CK who wants more information.  MY wants HS to meet her "friends" to which he says yes.
  • HH finds out from ES about her seeing CJK and gets angry on hers/YH's behalf.  In an impulsive move, HH writes some notice, goes to Haea, dreams of embarrassing them but when in fact it backfired as she got arrested.  HS finds out about the arrest and the true nature of YH's situation.
  • YH is at work when she received a call from CJK who demands that she comes to her office, but YH tells her that CJK is to come instead.  YH states her terms which I think includes her job and ES - in other words leave them alone.  But CJK disagrees and throws the health info in YH's face saying that YH lied about being infertile when she was actually pregnant with ES.  Show ends and no preview until may be Thursday/Friday.

Thoughts

CJK is a disgusting woman - how dare she be so rude to a child who has been polite to her.  How dare she try to destroy another person when that person has never done anything to them all because she is "Haea Corp" .  I want YH to counterattack with the truth about CSW because that fact can help because at no time did YH lied, that woman as usual made bad assumptions and CSW supported it by stating that YH was infertile.  It is interesting to note the small circle of friends around the main characters which you rarely see and yet just about everyone is connected.  It is interesting to note that CJK thinks she is all that when that is not necessarily the case with the upper echelon of society. In recalling the brief meeting with CJK/MY after CJK left MY says that she does not like that woman as she gives her the creeps.  Also MS is just as rude as due to his selfishness will try to destroy MY's happiness while at the same time being fake to both HS/MY.  I am glad that JH is aware of the true nature of MS and the situation, so he will do what he can to protect them.  I was not surprised that ET asks JJH about the Board of Directors because he is getting ready to fight for and along with YH not just for sake but the hospital as well.  He does not like what is happening as it appears that his father's will is disappearing under CK's leadership.  Another thing to note is that if they are going use books as props in wherever/whatever business it is use the right one especially if it is English, this I have noticed for Jahan Hospital and YL Group.  I am sure that some of the characters can speak the language and if anything there are several medical/matching libraries about the place.  The station can buy several sets and use them when necessary its cheaper in the long term and more realistic to the viewer both local & international

Connection Thread

HS - father to SH, YH, JH & HH.  :wub: MY - adoptive mother to MS and "friends" to CK,JJH who are parents to DY who :wub: JH and cannot stand MS:angry:.  JJH, DY, CK are family to ET who will be in :wub: with YH mother to ES.  CK,ET, JJK are all connected to Jahan Hospital a place where YH works and Haea Corp are trying to fire her.  HH/MS the next couple are yet to meet but they are connected to HS/MY.  SH was dating KS who in essence has no connection to anyone, yet because of HS/MY's relationship the mother now wants to be connected to them.

Additional note -  The fact that YH is ES's birth mother did not surprise me because she never denied that she was not.  CSW was the one in order to cover himself was the one who lied when she wanted the truth to be out long time ago but he threatened her with ES & discrediting her as a good person.  But being the coward that he is that did not happen.  In addition, considering the $$$$ that he had its easy for them to go by either IVF or get a sperm donor all it needs to do is match the requirements of a child of Korean heritage.  This is what happened all because they were pressured by the Haea family to have a child especially when the power play for ownership came into being.  That's the case with ES she is a pawn to Haea Corp but for YH she is her child. When the so called truth came out the Haea family easily threw both ES/YH away because she is not biological related to them nor is YH.

Have a good week everyone.  Gone for now

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Oh, so YH actually did give birth to ES. Thought she has adopted. I guess ET might be the spermdonor. It's a drama after all. If so,  ES will live happily with both her biological parents in the end :D 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

thank you @chasen8888 for the recap, at least i can understand what happen on raw video...once again thank you!

ET & ES moment is really nice, of course not when the CJK is around.

Are we going to get more skinship from YH&ET?  :wub:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Lunkera said:

Oh, so YH actually did give birth to ES. Thought she has adopted. I guess ET might be the spermdonor. It's a drama after all. If so,  ES will live happily with both her biological parents in the end :D 

And this kind of coincidence happens only in drama land! This plot reminds me of a Cdrama I watched last year in which the female lead got pregnant through a sperm donor but got divorced from her husband after he found out (he was infertile and the MIL persuaded the female lead to get pregnant through a sperm donor). After she left him, she met the male lead, they fell in love eventually and in the last episode found out that the male lead was actually the biological father of her unborn child. I loved that show because of how much the male lead protected and took care of the female lead. So I'm kind of looking forward to seeing ET being all sweet and protective and loving to YH. I'm just hoping how they find out that ET is ES's biological father won't be as clumsy as the Cdrama. 

Thank you @chasen8888 once again for the recap! Looking forward to watching Ep 20 tomorrow!

• Like 3