Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] A Poem A Day / You Who Forgot Poetry, 시를 잊은 그대에게

:wub:A pretty little drama, maybe not much happens, but we show life simply. The medical history is pretty well put forward and revolves around BY, Minho and JW.
Congratulations to all the team who have made this drama a jewel, I would have liked more rating better for this drama.
The secondary characters had their stories too.
I think that all the characters have their share of suffering, but we can not understand if we are not in their place, a simple example; when BY was suffering for his one-sided love towards minho. Or when minho was suffering because his parents preferred his brother.
I also think that basically no one is really nice or mean, but our choices can have dramatic consequences or not.

Regarding romance, it really took a long time to come, I liked that drags, all that looked at this drama was like with whom she will have to finish:confused: LOL; In the end I really like JW and BY.:flushed: THE two are a pretty couple. A lot of alchemy between them. They had nice moments with them, I loved that, quietly they took each other in their arms, ate together, encouraged each other, but at the same time, I would have liked, other episodes to see how that happens. passed in front of the others if they were already aware, that would have been more interesting, I would have wanted the writers to concentrate moreto this couple of lovers, I find that a little shame finally it's  my opinion:wink:

The role of the main actress seemed at first a little too cliché but I ended up attaching myself to this role. She's smart, king and beautiful:wub:

The player who plays Minho :blush:is just great, but I say fantastic, the writers have managed to make us want to hate and love him at the same time, the actor plays very well. I liked to see him a lot, his screen time is sometimes huge:rolleyes: in view of that of JW, but that makes you. I think writers loved to write this role:ph34r:

Regarding the role of JW, :wub:very handsome mature, yes, but  I still think it would have needed more development, a stronger writing for him, for example, I sometimes had the impression at his arrival that he was there just to take the BY's defense:lol:

I will watch this series again from beginning to end.

• Like 10

@Jun HyukLDid you see this one ? 

LJH is too cute...giving advice ....

@stroppyse I think I’m having withdrawals symptoms, lol!  

For the shippers , poke @bella1025

This i wholeheartedly agree. I’m Glad this drama showed us that the good guy can & will get the girl. Enough jerk leads for me who takes away agency from the female lead. K dramas are changing! 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 12
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler

@triplem  i too am having withdrawal symptoms. :cold_sweat: I think im gonna have to rewatch everything once episode 16 gets subbed. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

I so prefer the character JW at MH. The adult over the child :

-On one side you got JW who didn't grow as character but tried to change to be better for BY. He was always someone who try to do better and he did it in today episode again. He truly wanted to understand how BY was feeling to be better with her. I find it rare to see a character who truly reflect on himself (and he say that what's important is what BY feel).

-On the other side, you got MH who is a failed character for me. They could have given us an arc about him confronting his family and growing up because of it but they never gone that way. Instead, he was abusive with BY from begining to end.

In a way, it was a perfect MH episode.

You begin with him not considering BY feeling at all (telling her he won't let her go to JW).

Then you have him not reflecting on himself but needing someone to teach him (NW about what love is).

After it's him being childlike with a "it's bad what you did" without considering that he was like that too and seeing only what he what (not wanting BY to see his bad side and thinking that BY feeling free with him was love).

Followed by MH doing whatever he want without caring about BY (forcing her on a "date").

And you finish with the writer having BY "accepting" everything that he did without taking it in any bad way and wanting us to believe that MH has grown.

The part that disapointed me in this episode is DB and JY. Until now, the writer had amazingly used them for showing us what it's truly like to work in a hospital (when they lost a patient and the flashback about the fact that people could die if they can't focus of the next one while working was amazing) but in today episode, I didn't feel it. The separation didn't feel sad at all for me. I don't know if it's the acting or the writing but it didn't work for me.

The realism in this drama is really great. You look at every side character and you realise that nothing really change for them. They weren't bad person but flaw people like everyone else. They were just in hard situation and no magic wand apear to save them all. SW still got money problem, YJ still love her ex-husband and can't have a child, NW got money problem too and still think a little in the past.

That's so more realistic than having every character in a perfect place with no problem at the end of a drama.

The most unrealistic character at the end is BY finally. She got two guy who like her and found an amazing one to date and finally got her job (it's not even that unrealistic).

P.S. : Just remember that in hospital ship, we got a little bit of poetry too with KH teacher but that's the only drama that I remember with poetry (I have that mutch of a poor memory ?).

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

I tell you what, at the end of the day the person I feel the worst for is actually the physio Park.

He is still hard working but not paid enough to support his family. His wife doesn't seem very nice. He still has the twins and the expenses will increase. 

His poor mother is still back in the hometown living by herself. And self suporting but not complaining. With the DIL's attitude she probably won't even see the grandsons much.

So yeah, pretty endings and optimistic endings for most of the others. But for Park- because this is or what could be real life- his future looks kind of long suffering. And I really feel bad for his mother.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

Just finished with the sub ,  does Dr ye exist in this world ? haha  , but he did has his flaws , since he doesn't like to gossip before , thats why he won't asked / pay attention more on others personal life, but now he is willing to get close with the colleagues because of BY . This drama doesn't have an ending story as life goes on , everyone has their own story in this drama, too bad it is just 16 episodes, but if it dragged too long , ppl will find boring coz it is just normal life stories as the co medical staff.  As someone here said this drama is very low key , however i like it, it gives me calms and relax while watching it. You can find each character in the drama looks familiar on someone in your life , may be your friend, your family members or your colleagues .. i think Dr Ye is the exceptional :lol:, he might not easy to find .

For the OTP ,  despite the age gap , i think the get along pretty well. I hope that they will still get in touch in future, i don't think they will have project together in near future .

During LJH's vlive , if i interpreted correctly, he said to work in ROM COM is more tough then others genre drama,  could be something like he need to keep his image/looks well , or look good in the drama, he can't eat well during filming etc  but now finally he can eat a lot , he even shared what he had eaten  this few days hahah .  True enough,  he is seldom in ROM COM drama ( i think this might be his first  time as ROM COM lead ? )

Surprisingly , i teared during the scene when Joo Young rushed to DB and apologized to him what he had done / said to DB earlier. It's not easy to say sorry from a young adult to a senior.

This morning , i felt empty as i realised APAD already ended, MON n TUE i will get back to normal life ( no need to rush hm for live broadcast ) . I seldom write any comment in soompi ,  usually will be as silent reader, but APAD make me get out from the shell to give comment here. I really enjoy all the good stuff and info that shared by @triplem @ELlovelyz @bella1025 @Nodame @stroppyse and many others who i didn't mentioned.. 

Thank you ! kamsahamnida !   see you all in other drama thread :)

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

@jellybing2009 I love all OST of this drama :heart: But Migyo's OST makes me sad everytime I listen to it because it reminds me of scene Dr. Ye rejected Bo Young (the fact they both were so heartbroken that time made me sad :joy: Glad they have their happy ending :D Kudos to Dr. Ye who was fast to make a decision that change his whole life and even his personality LMAO ep 12 is still my fav episode.. He loves Bo Young so much that he can't hide his affection! MIND CONTROL FAILED :tongue:)

So, till the end, those people in the hospital didn't find out about Bo Young-Dr. Ye relationship? (I haven't watch the full episode yet) I was waiting for their priceless reaction tho.. Their jaw dropping will be good to watch.. :joy: aish what a waste :tongue:

My healing drama is ended. I feel so empty... :bawling: Thanks everyone here for giving all your thoughts about this drama and characters. I enjoy reading it. :)

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

From episode 16, MH's poem.

At Seonunsa  - Choi Young Mi

Flowers
Bloom with a lot of effort,
But withering takes just a moment.

Without even a chance to look at it thoroughly,
Without even a chance to think about it properly,
It is a very short moment.

Just as you had first
Bloomed within me,
If forgetting could also be
In a moment like that, it would be good.

Smiling from far away, you.
Going over the mountain, you.

Flowers
May wither easily,
But forgetting takes a long time.
A forever, forever long time.

note: Seonunsa refers to Seonunsa Temple which is known as a place for spiritual retreats.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

hi everyone! :)

i'm a silent reader.. but now after the drama end :( i want to say that it was a beautiful and warm drama

they made a great job! i will miss them

i' m waiting for wrap up party... do you know what happened?

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, isabelly said:

hi everyone! :)

i'm a silent reader.. but now after the drama end :( i want to say that it was a beautiful and warm drama

they made a great job! i will miss them

i' m waiting for wrap up party... do you know what happened?

Hi , their wrap up party already overed last week . u can see the post few pages ago , there are some pictures from the wrap up party .

I just found out that the rating  the last episode is  1.4%  :D  good job APAD .

I have one more good drama to put inside my pocket that i will rewatch .

@ELlovelyz i like Migyo also, during the heart broken episode with this ost really make audience feel their pain. Besides that , Falling ,Feeling and To Me ( the one Dr Ye narrated the raining poem )also are my favorite among all.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

The final poem of the drama.

In Yongsan - Oh Gyu Won

Believing that in poetry there are just some fanciful stories,
Some out-dated people are still living.

In poetry, there isn’t anything
Except for our lives which aren’t the least bit fanciful at all.

To people who want to believe and so can’t throw it away,
What is there outside of fanciful stories and fantasies.

Even as our foolishness, within our wills and
our imaginations, grow and waver.

Your love and belief also,
My morale and the certainty of that morale also,

As much as we are certain, we are uncertain.

And In the fancy grass field,
weeds grow.

What is it like to be uncertain or to be in love.

In poetry, there isn’t anything. In poetry,
Except for the remainder of our lives.

The remainder of our lives
Will always be meeting us,

Without being the least bit fanciful.

You may not want to believe it,

But without being the least bit fanciful.

As much as I liked this poem as a wrap up in the drama, I'm not certain that this translation does justice to the original. This poet was one who liked to play with the language in Korean, and has been called Brechtian. So, my apologies for my lack in translating this. Also, I kept the spacing of the lines that the drama used for this poem.

One other note, this is complete speculation since this is my first time reading this poem. The title "In Yongsan" could just be a reference to where the poet was when he wrote this poem. Yongsan is a busy district of Korea, one which houses a US army air base as well. However, the name Yongsan translates into Dragon Mountain. It struck me that with this poet's sense of humor, that he may have liked the contrast between the fantasy element of Dragon Mountain with the esoteric every day lives of the people who live in the Yongsan district, since this poem addresses his belief that poetry is not some shiny, fancy, unreachable writings for the select few, but rather that poetry is relevant and captures the emotions and uncertainties of people in their every day lives.  Hope you don't my sharing my speculation about this. :)

Thanks everyone for reading and appreciating my translations of the poems in this drama. It was challenging and fun for me to try to capture all the distinctive voices in the poems that the drama presented. I know that I haven't presented translations for some of the poems from the earlier episodes, so I may still try to do that at some time since there were some that I really loved, and will post if I do.

This drama was really interesting for me because of the way they crafted the plotlines around the poems or vice versa. As @ck1Oz said, which came first the chicken or the egg?  Either way, it made this drama unusual, even if the plotline at times seemed to take unexpected turns to accommodate the poetry it wanted to highlight in the episodes.

Anyway, thanks again and hope to meet you all again!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 10

Now that I watched the drama with subs I'm happy and satisfied.They showed NW and he promised he'll be back hehe.

The only disappointed is that we couldn't see the reaction of the staff about Dr Ye and BY dating.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Dearest Dr Ye

giphy.gif

You were never a jerk and always a gentleman. You always spoke politely and respected her. You saw in her what she couldn't see in herself. BY is a wonderful, compassionate and thoughtful person. She puts herself down too much sometimes but thank you for reaffirming her worth time and again. Thank you for telling her that she is an attractive person even when she didn't think so herself. Thank you for seeing her clumsiness as something adorable. Thank you for recognising her efforts at work , and respecting her decisions and choices. You showed faith in her not just in your words but in your actions. She's a gem.

I love that you are humble and unassuming. I appreciate your work ethic.I love that you do things with little fanfare . I love how self aware you are and how quickly you admit your faults and errors in judgment. I love how much effort you made to make BY comfortable. Your dorky ways are too adorable. 

Others say you are boring , but I find you most interesting. Trying new places to eat , going for walks in the park, movies and musicals, appreciating poetry together. Sweet hugs and kisses. I am not sure what exciting things others have in mind, but you are my cup of tea.  And BY concurs.

Others misunderstood you time and again because you did not find a need to explain yourself. That's alright in my opinion. You always kept your cool and composure, and  I am glad you did not roll on the floor when you didn't get your way. I am glad you did  not get into a jealous fit  when another person fell for your girl. Instead you trusted her. 

You and BY will stand the test of time because you are perfect for each other. Your mutual respect and consideration for each others feelings will help you go a long way. Your common values and life principles will help your relationship last the distance. 

I am sad this has to end as I go back to reality. But time and again I will visit this Ye-niverse to indulge in some sweetness and be healed.   ......I luff you long time....

:heart:

triplem

Ye-Liner.

Edited by triplem
  • Like 18

Hi to all :)

1 hour ago, screwdila said:

Now that I watched the drama with subs I'm happy and satisfied.They showed NW and he promised he'll be back hehe.

The only disappointed is that we couldn't see the reaction of the staff about Dr Ye and BY dating.

I agree...i so wished to see their surprised faces...though at that bar Ye was looking at her with so big big hearts in his eyes they should of notice ...anyway...at that time i thought he won't be able to hold back and that he'll hold her hand or hug her any moment :wub:...i wish he did 

I wasn't following this drama from the start...at some point and tnx to some clips on YT doc Ye inprisoned my heart and i started to pray for him to get the girl...i loved her too..and i'm so happy they shared so many cute loving moments though mostly in secret ...it was light and cute drama and i love it! 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Dearest Dr Ye

You were never a jerk and always a gentleman. You always spoke politely and respected her. You saw in her what she couldn't see in herself. BY is a wonderful, compassionate and thoughtful person. She puts herself down too much sometimes but thank you for reaffirming her worth time and again. Thank you for telling her that she is an attractive person even when she didn't think so herself. Thank you for seeing her clumsiness as something adorable. Thank you for recognising her efforts at work , and respecting her decisions and choices. You showed faith in her not just in your words but in your actions. She's a gem.

I love that you are humble and unassuming. I appreciate your work ethic.I love that you do things with little fanfare . I love how self aware you are and how quickly you admit your faults and errors in judgment. I love how much effort you made to make BY comfortable. Your dorky ways are too adorable. 

Others say you are boring , but I find you most interesting. Trying new places to eat , going for walks in the park, movies and musicals, appreciating poetry together. Sweet hugs and kisses. I am not sure what exciting things others have in mind, but you are my cup of tea.  And BY concurs.

Others misunderstood you time and again because you did not find a need to explain yourself. That's alright in my opinion. You always kept your cool and composure, and  I am glad you did not role on the floor when you didn't get your way. I am glad you did  not get into a jealous fit  when another person fell for your girl. Instead you trusted her. 

You and BY will stand the test of time because you are perfect for each other. Your mutual respect and consideration for each others feelings will help you go a long way. Your common values and life principles will help your relationship withstand the test of time. 

I am sad this has to end as I go back to reality. But time and again I will visit this Ye-niverse to indulge in some sweetness and be healed.   ......I luff you long time....

:heart:

triplem

Ye-Liner.

The best quote from yesaem "thank you for showing up in my life" :wub: YJW is a sweetest namchin ever in kdrama land, they are lucky to have each other :heart:

Thank you @triplem for describe how perfect JW is, i never see him as a boring person but a really mature bf, i'll rewatch it from ep 1 :D

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

last stills from tvn.. can't believe there'll be no more cute and clumsy BY, handsome JW, immature MH, used-to-be-rich NW, pretty Dr. Kim, coward but actually kind MC, struggling SW, slightly hateful JY, always unsure DB & 2 "hopefully they'll grow up soon" interns gracing my screen starting from next week... :( what do i do now?!?!? :bawling:

thanks everyone for making APAD even more enjoyable! all your translations, insights, comments & updates definitely made watching this even more fun!!! hope to see you all in another thread soon :) 

edit: did tvn just make a background picture for our phones?!??! i just realized it after translating their description... omgomgomg >.< such a great gift... :bawling:

• Like 4
  • Sad 4

@triplem  Thanks for your awesome letter.

I totally loved how you express how I like JW's character too. As I said before, I would totally want him as a LIFE PARTNER! Does this man even exist?! So adorkable when he was trying to get BY to be comfortable is right!

I finally finished the drama.  I liked that everyone's problems were not cleanly solved. Real life people still struggle and persevere. But I liked that JY appreciated DB (though I was ticked at him being mean to DB). DB bless his heart he is wishy washy but has a heart of gold.  Glad he came clean to DB that he wanted to study more was due to him mom. How was DB supposed to know JY turned over a new leaf? Cute he did not want DB to be close to his next hoobae as JY is his baby. LOL. Initially he was cold and jerky and so self important. He fibbed about studying hard when he constantly wanted to go out, play games and read webtoons. But glad he saw that DB was a good person to that haroboji when they all went to volunteer trip. 

DB for his wishy washyness and screwing up his chances with YJ, he is a sweet guy. Like when he came to her rescue and told the patient's daughter that a therapist is NOT a masseuse. He looked so cool then! Or when he went over to HSJ's cameo and was there to get him off of her again YJ. If only he did not deluge here with 50+ food choices for their dinner, no wonder she cancelled on him. Even that gal he dated prior got driven batty along with every one of his hoobaes and colleagues. Despite that, he is a sweetie even taking the peach juice (he is allergic to) from the old man patient just to make him happy.

YJ though she is still single, I am happy she is there for BY and a good unni as well. The pride she had saying my lil sis has a job. i want to pay tonight. (Loved it! ) Plus when she apologized for inadvertently being caught by JW about her failed job interview and the real reason she rejected the TV appearance chance with JW. Glad she TOLD BY and did not keep it a secret as JW requested. I wish her good luck in the future. i was surprised the usual sharp YJ noticing not seeing our OTP lovebirds. Her OVERBOARD makeup during the DEMO was scary. LOL what was up with her hair? She is much better and prettier with her normal look. LOL.

SW I liked we saw his mom and how sad he saw her watching the twin's video recording. Her leaving the passport bank account of all the money he had given her back to him. Yes that is a mom's love and sacrifice. Same thing for JY mom, she rather look like an uncaring mom not willing to make side dishes to her son than burden him with her surgery/hospitalization. (At least he had the decency to get upset at himself for being selfish while not knowing his mom was going through this health situation). He did acknowledge that BY he was happy she got the job. Even MC poked you are happy the person who does all your work is still there at the hospital but he did not take offense as he REALLY did push off alot of his workload on her in the beginning of the drama. Glad that MC got to help him out and understand SW better. He is so sharp eyed about everything, he must have been so stressed about his finances and his wife losing his job he failed to NOTE the obvious puppy eyes of BY and JW.

NW I liked he got the goal to be back at that hospital. He is a hard worker and had a tough life not able to date Mirae due to their financial circumstances. But he did stop talking about 10 yrs ago we were rich etc etc. He did it every sentence initially but toned it down as time went along. He did act as the voice of reality to MH. Told him that he should also be prepared if BY rejected him. He was bad to not tell BY immediately he let MH take the fall for his sharing her rejection by him to the others as well as spilling the beans about MH and BY to the staff at the hospital under pressure from YJ (This was not nice of her to be honest). 

MC was bumbling and not perfect. i was not happy with him when he took the cowardly route to avoid confrontation when he told BY to tell JW after refusing the tv appearance to make it sound she didn't want to do it. Thankfully YJ said it was MEAN and unfair of him to do that to BY. Go YJ and even to go as far to have SW instead of her if they needed a FT employee. MC did care for them when he thought he was leaving and said he would put a good word in for BY. (This also showed this timing not to count your eggs before they are hatched and that bit MC in the butt when he lost the job out to insider's relative). He did tell JW when he first came on board that BY was a good worker, diligent, kind and got accolades and the most appreciated worker. He saw that in BY just did not always do what was right. It was good he felt happy for her to get the job and same with everyone else.

Interns---did not learn much. They did complain about bosses MC and SW. Even BY, but after being pressured by MC and SW to go out for company outing/dinner, they thought BY is not that bad. But they too at the end were happy for her as they thought that is their example mentor to get a FT job . But remember they ignored her and did not listen to her when told what to do even though she was their superior as a contract worker. She was not respected.  One of them knew about JW's past and shared that this adultery and affair rumors were UNTRUE.  Teasing MH thinking he and BY were an item seeing the Kakaotalk profile pic of him and BY at the beach and thinking they were an item. MH at that time used it to make it seems it was true in front of JW but immediately corrected the interns after he walked away.

MH---I like the actor alot. He made an otherwise very annoying immature character likeable. He had his moments of being sweet and nice. But he is suffering from his lack of support and love from his family being topped by his brother. He lashes out being fancy free and clubbing and not studying hard being a son of a privileged background. He gets NW and friends to do what he wants -clubbing going out etc usually as he is treating. He was nice to BY initially and she started to like him due to his nice gestures. But his rejection was a bit harsh. She showed her love that was a bit overwhelming and could be construed as being a stalker with unwanted attention. He did not try to correct her assumption thinking he blabbed about rejecting her nor the same to the hospital staff. But to him he doesn't care about what she thinks of him in such a bad light. Only when he started to like her he cared. In this last episode when their teacher came to check in at the end of their training---I did not think it NOT right in front of BY to share his LOW GPA , horrible track record etc. I mean it is true he never acted false about wanting to study hard in undergrad. But he really did like BY if he was embarrassed and unhappy that it was revealed to BY. Glad that NW told him, you want to show your best side of yourself to your love/love interest. This was compounded by the patient did not want her hubby to empty her urine bag but asked BY to do it. 

But I am glad he was willing in the end to get over BY and want to have a nice memory with her. Also he was happy that BY said she was glad to see him again and make those nightmarish memories with him to nice memories of friendship with him during this training period. 

BY--gosh. I liked she was not an overly weak heroine in this drama. She was diligent, hard working and had her faults. She jumped to conclusions and listened to others not really getting all the facts straight. (Then again others did the same too JW with MC with the stuff his mom sent to the office). She did that with MH thinking he blabbed about their past and his rejection of her. Her thinking JW (doubting him) about treating the young athlete.  She sincerely cared about her patients The interns said is she for real to care for ALL patients. They thought it a bit annoying and unrealistic. But I liked that about her.  Though she was misguided about JW about the young athlete at LEAST she confronted him directly and not gossip about him or talk bad about him without talking to him first. Later she realized her errors and found out the truth, she went to JW and apologized. (This I liked as she and JW are quick to correct their errors/mistakes when they are made). When BY realized she got it wrong about MH when NW finally got the balls to tell the truth she did go and apologize to MH about misunderstanding him. Or helping the halmoni with her cart even after she got thrown under the bus by her. Or gathering the chickens to help the patient rest during their volunteer trip. When she got upset thinking her skills were looked down upon peeling the apple she gave it to the trainees to do. They all were upset. But later they got chastened to learn that he wanted this as a gift to his wife but he couldn't do it himself and then he passed away. She realized he wasn't doing that at all about her skills just he couldn't do it himself. So she learned from that experience as well.

I liked BY grew and blossomed as a flower to see and find her worth under JW. She always was bright but he made her brighter.

Oh JW, @triplem your letter is perfection about how AWESOME he is a character. DEF the TOP male character flaws and all. We did not know or see his home, home life, family other than the flashback to when he was a kid and that injury stopping him from playing baseball forever. I concur my fave line was -he was lucky to have her come into his life. BY is the sun. To see his shy and sweet happy expressions whenever he saw her. Now dating even more sweeter and so patient. Yes somebody mentioned before they dated he already showed some interest, reading her compliment card, pointedly saying let's work well together (to her specifically we heard it from JW---not even to SW, YJ, MC etc.), to getting disappointed she did not ask him to borrow money (when YJ asked him when she couldn't lend it to her) to taking her to the Poetry Museum to cheer her up, to wanting to return the USB directly to her at home and go for a walk (before that got derailed he had to attend a funeral of his father figure doctor we learned treated him when he was young). The ice around his heart was melting whenever he was around BY. Though he rejected her, he hurt and even drank with MC and SW breaking his not going out to drinks with colleagues. Also seeing her expression of love and happiness during the demo during his seminar, he even paused deep in thought losing his place as he was realizing his buried feelings to love again were being sprung anew thanks to BY.  Because of wanting to see BY , he went to MTs and other after work activities. His awkward tambourine playing at noraebang, doing toasts---though it was towards BY for saving that woman outside the competition! (Those emergency contests really are good !) Who can forget the last episode where he tries to be close with others and lower his language but instead he FREAKS everyone out uncomfortably instead! LOL.  I liked he mentioned it was not his story/place to tell her that MH liked her. His emphasis on what she wants and feels is TOPS for him. Even when he took back his rejection, he knew he hurt her deeply thinking she was possibly might date MH, he still said could I have a chance despite all the pain I put you through?! His tenderness to BY for their hugs and how he lovingly touches her face before kissing her ---SWOON.  So thoughtful and mindful of her and making sure she was comfortable. Or the lovely card to her and gift even after he found out she did not share about her botched interview and bailing on the TV appearance, he did not share he knew or pressure or get upset at her.

This drama's ending SO MUCH better than Drinking Solo. 

I will love the sweet moments of our OTP

OMG LJW is amazingly talented artist.

Thanks to all for sharing your comments, clips, ideas and see you around again  @jellybing2009 , finds amazing goodies for us @triplem ,the rockstar translator @stroppyse plus your poems were on point (Thanks for your support and encouragement to me too!), @bella1025, the articulate& thoughtful  @bebebisous33 (glad to see you here) and anyone else I forgot to mention.  I wanted to show love for this drama as this started to be a slow forum. This DEFINITELY charmed me every week. Going through bad withdrawal now.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

@triplem @Nodame I have just finished watching the last episode and I must say that this drama has become one of my favourite dramas in 2018! I like the combination of poems with the stories. 

I really smiled like crazy, when they were celebrating for BY's new job because Ye was only looking at BY all the time, while the others were just singing "Let it be!" Their blindness made me so laugh... Even BY only had eyes for Ye. To me, it looks like they will never notice it, until BY becomes Ye's wife. The fact that he mentioned to the director that he had a girlfriend and they were pretty serious underlines that he is already thinking about marriage. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

@vira28 @Nodame Thanks dears. I wanted to write a poem ahahahahah....but I'm not good at stuff like that.  YJW is one of my favourite male leads of all time. I know in k dramas we are so used to the classic jerk is the first lead and the second lead is the nice one, but I see a change these days. It's an important message to send - nice guys don't finish last. You don't have to be mean to get the girl's attention. You should not take away her agency. No forced kisses /hugs and stuff like that. That's why this drama sends out some  positive messages. 

@bebebisous33 I did not expect to enjoy this drama as much as I did . I was not sure if I wanted to watch it until eps 4 when Ye smiled at her shadow.  I am still in awe at how no one noticed how he adores her and likewise. They were practically shooting heart eyes at each other. I love the stolen moments they have - giving each other loving looks even at work. I read online some commenting that they were disappointed that the relationship was not revealed. But I felt at this point it was for the best. I did not want the relationship news to steal the thunder - BY getting the job on her own merit should be the focus and spotlight here.

• Like 9