Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] A Poem A Day / You Who Forgot Poetry, 시를 잊은 그대에게

2 minutes ago, sophielleann said:

@bella1025 hahaha so am i. I could not bring my self to watch it for it will break my heart and be left like that for an entire day thats why i have to wait for ep.10 then il watch it that way i wont be sad and curious...hope ep.10 will bring us hope #team yeline

I haven't seen any spoilers yet so it's a good thing I haven't seen the last 4 aired episodes of My husband Oh Jak Do. I'll be watching those while I wait. XD

I'm a little nervous and excited about tonight's episode. 

• Like 4

watched episode 9. feel so sad for our character, and especially for our BY getting rejected and also not getting the job ... But i do not feel that she really love Jae-wook at this time, and it is more of infatuation from her side, pushed by her coworker feeding her idè about him liking her. she really have strong imagination! but he do seem to like to be around her though :) don`know if it is love from his side. consider he have not allowed himself to fall in love. Liked that BY did understand why he rejected her. show that she have perception.

with that said I do think MH now have the change to build a strong friendship with her. if he want to be with her he ned to start over being friends, and from there maybe she see other side to him and then fall for him for real this time. He did show big growing in starting to wish for BY happiness and I think he already have showed that he have potential to mature. like their first patient that passed away they had a nice meal and he reflected about the apple. I still loved their  conversation there like old friends! he later did gave BY his jacked and comforted her after the patient blamed her. he also did take in and understand when he is given a lesson in life. when BY say to him that she is done with his teasing he do stop. and when he got scolding from JW he did understand and stopped. I agree he did go very far to being mean when jealousy strike him. I do think he really do not know how to handle emotion thanks to his family. but he learn from BY!  A point in this is that BY clearly can be herself around MH and they know each other good and bad side. so they to me seems equal match compered to JW. who she tray to be more mature and show her good side. of corse it is natural to want to look good in front of your crush :tongue:  but still there is something missing for me to feel that they are a match. 

• Like 5

When Dr Ye sighs to himself saying "yes" as in believing he is doing the right thing not making the same mistake again, I thought, Aah.. here comes the angst.

How sweet of Boyoung to think that she's at fault, pressing Dr Ye who's just broken hearted, which, in a way is true. But her sincerity is not being overlooked by Dr Ye. It's just... the timing I guess. 

Apart from the three leads, I'm eyeing Nam Woo with his 10 years ago before my family went bankrupt woes.. hahaha. Imo he looks like Hyunbin (don't kill me dear fans) since I watched him in Page Turner. Even preferred him to Jisoo in that drama :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

credit to the @adeenalin! big thanks! 

Looks like it's Dr Ye's turn to narrate the poetry. 

Spoiler

DbjPV5_UQAIMgs5.jpg

DbjPW0rVAAADGSo.jpg

DbjPXuKVQAA2LRd.jpg

DbjPYhZUQAExwZX.jpg

DbjP6FYU8AAUB0W.jpg

DbjP7VEV4AAwql6.jpg

BY and her vivid imagination of JW... even with MH and despite the rejection she still sees him everywhere... LOL

Spoiler

DbjR7unV0AA0NWR.jpg

DbjR8eNV4AA52ak.jpg

DbjR9lYU0AEvdcr.jpg

DbjR-j-U8AAQRgN.jpg

Can we have him admit his feelings already to tie us up for the long week ahead? Pretty please! 

OMG!!! Is that the video they shot?!!!

Spoiler

DbjSlxXVwAAwb_T.jpg

DbjSmIeV4AAFxOh.jpg

DbjSmW7VMAYtDMA.jpg

DbjSnAxV4AElSMv.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Eeeeee... sorry. It's for the video screenscap.

Darn it. If the torrents is out early will sacrifice my sleep. I need to see if we resolve it tonight. The epsiode timing is right episode 10. 

What the heck. I am like WBY seeing things in my mind. Or imagining Ye having his heart in his eyes looking at her.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

All I can tell you Dr Ye is perfectly encapsulated in the image below:

Happiness-is-a-choice-not-a-result.jpg

So, choose to be happy. Let go of the drama. Choose BY for crying out loud. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Thanks for the posts of the latest episode, BTS, pics etc. WOW!

As for the article @bella1025 , my reading of Korean is not strong. But from what I can gather, they don't say much about Ha Suk Jin's cameo character other than he is decisive, wearing hospital clothing and doing the cameo as he worked with those who did his prior drama "Drinking Solo". So I figure due to that relationship (part of the reason) he is doing this cameo. They want you to look forward to the cameo to see what character he plays.

I loved him in Radiant Office and Drinking Solo, but mentioned before his character was NOT loveable. Def the tsundere type like our JW. 

BTW I am LOVING JW's facade is cracking. You FINALLY are feeling and I like finally know what HE is feeling for BY.

@stroppyse Korean is better than mine. But I think that is the jist of it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

Darn it. If the torrents is out early will sacrifice my sleep. I need to see if we resolve it tonight. The epsiode timing is right episode 10. 

I don't think it's fully resolve tonight...but  see  this bit of his expression. I think it hit him there in the heart when he saw the pic at 40s

@stroppyse Any chance you can translate this? I think this is the first time we hear his thoughts through a poem

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Preview for EP 11

HA SUK JIN's Cameo!!! Chinggus! Need your help with translation. :D 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Just now, bingewatcher said:

Ha Seok Jin!!!!

are we finally going to get our jealous JW next week?!!?!? gahhhh!!! i want to watch it now!!! will next week be the week where JW will finally accept his feelings and "confess" to BY?? omgomgomg!! can't wait for next week already!!

anyways... in regards to today's episode.. I'm so glad that MH + his group of friends were there to cheer BY up :) I can't believe that the day came where I'm so thankful of that alligator's existence!! if not because of that alligator, I don't think BY would smile at all today.. T.T poor Boyoungie.. :( 

And regarding the main guy lead in this drama, today's episode feels like it confirmed how JW is the main guy lead. Although I have yet to see the full episode, most of the clips talked about JW + BY's relationship, BY + MH + MH's friends + imaginary JW, and the 2 other doctors... And although there's all this angst right now, I'm not worried about JW+BY. I'm pretty sure they're the end couple..!! But even if they are it, I hope I can see more growth with the other characters too (including JW + BY of course! I still want to see BY & MH becoming the best of friends and JW & his ex reconciling their friendship or having a proper closure). #YeLineFighting!! #YeLineAllTheWay

Can't wait for episode 11 already!! :dizzy: Gotta see episode 9 + 10 english sub too!! You're not alone @bella1025!! :D 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Yes yes.. i need the translation too.. 

Because of tonight's episode i’m confused whom she will choose... 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

He takes his shirt off @bella1025  (HSJ !)  :lol:and more importantly our Ye Line is gonna fight back!!

Okay I'm on the Ha-line right now..:D

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Just saw this on youtube. Don't know if it's correct though.

Translation:

Ha Suk Jin (cameo): Nice to meet you, I'm Ha Suk Jin. Please take good care of me.
SJ: The doctor in charge of me sure is a beauty
SJ: Do you have a boyfriend?
Dr Ye: Excuse me
Dr Ye: What are you doing right now? (to BY)
BY: Instead of that Dr Ye what are you doing right now? (something probably happened)
MH: Take this chance to resolve your feelings (to BY)
MH: A good timing to confess?
Dr Ye: Dr Woo, let's meet now, I have something to say

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

Despite the angst, I'm very thankful that BY has 3 supportive friends in MH, NW and JY. I'm so protective of BY that I want to wrap her up in a cocoon and just reprimand all those people causing her to cry. Yes, especially JW. This is why I am so freakin' glaaaaaaaaaad that Ha Seok Jin will be doing a cameo next episode!!! And lookie here, got my wish!! He and his shirtless self.. LOL.. interacts with BY. What a way to heal a broken ...heart. :D Then JW's entry was just right. I cannot wait!!!! 

===================

EPISODE 10 RAW is out. Thanks to @rischassie

Part 1

Part 2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

@bingewatcher thanks for the videos. Great episode. Well great episode if you want it hurting so good. The one I liked is where they had a drink together. 

And yes the translation you posted is correct. I squealed when I heard him ask to meet her. Good preview * rubbing my hands together * great preview even.

Thanks for the clips. Now I can go to sleep since I actually understand the conversations. It's only the poetry which gets me since I can only understand about 1 /2 of it. Even though I got the gist.

I especially enjoyed it when the Chief told him BY was crying. And it wasn't because of the job. I have since discovered I like a guilt stricken Ye.

@triplem you know it suddenly struck me that I don't recall if Ye knew MH liked BY. Both poems were good today. But the 1st one is better.

Guess it won't be sorted this week. But on the other hand, Ye is sort of killing me with his heartbroken eyes today. Which is saying something since I still recall his sleazeball behaviour in FoS. The actor- still don't know his name- is so good.

But seriously, did he even KNOW he liked WBY that much? Cos' he seemed to have gone from this totally cool guy to a guilt stricken  and lovesick man today. Just from lòoking at his expression.

• Like 5

@triplem I changed my mind as well. JW is all BY's. I'm on the Ha Line by next episode. Man better up his game or he'll lose BY to HSJ's sexy back. :lol::tongue: Pretty sure JW has this too but we want BY to have the best of both men even if it's just a glimpse. LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Hello guys!

I never thought there will be a day when I log in again into soompi after my favorite show "My Golden Life" ended, but "A poem a day" had other ideas and pulled me back into the vortex of kdramas.

I'm not a poem person but the way the writer/director chose to spin it in the story makes this slice of life drama a gem. IMO, I feel every episode has a "don't jump to conclusions" theme as the base because so far (I have watched till episode 8) we assumed Dr.Park to be a slacker but he had real family problems, we connected Dr.Kim yoon to  ex wife of Dr.Kim Dae but the story turned to  be a complete 360 degree, Dr.Myung to be 'don't care' chief and Dr.Han to be a studious guy but that went left :D So everything may not appear as it is to be.

Anyway it's a 16 ep drama right? Usually by ep 9/10 we have the leads kissing, so was there  kiss in ep 9/10 ? I'm curious because I'm  Minho-BoYoung shipper <3 If Dr.Ye and Dr.Young din' kiss then we MB shippers have a slight chance(Slight because the actor playing Dr.Ye has his name before Jang Dong Yoon in wiki and Tvn's youtube clips are mostly of Dr.Ye+Dr.Young

• Like 3
  • LOL 2