Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] A Poem A Day / You Who Forgot Poetry, 시를 잊은 그대에게

2 hours ago, bella1025 said:

I'm preparing myself for some heartbreak this episode. I just hope we have enough cute and romantic scenes between JW and BY tonight to get us by.

Can anyone PM me the livestream link?  TIA! :)

Same here, please can anyone PM me the livestream link.

• Like 2

@bella1025, not @Nodame, but here is a translation of the episode 10 preview.

JW: I’m sorry, Teacher Woo.
BY: In the future, please don’t be good to me. I’m asking you that favor.
NW: Bo Young! Get in! Hurry!
BY: I was rejected last night by Teacher Ye.
JY: It’s the sea! Whooo!
NW: At least take her to the sea, and go into nice guy mode, and try to make a play for her, Shin Min Woo!
BY: Thanks to your noisy playing around, I was able to not think about Teacher Ye.
JW: Teacher Woo.
SW: Why is Teacher Ye been so frantic today? Did something happen to upset you or something?
JW: Not sure. I don’t know why my chest hurts.

So, JW rejects BY, and then it seems he goes into regret mode. BY, the ever resilient person that she is, handles the rejection gracefully and then continues on with her life.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 8

Mann... this is sad... Dr. Ye rejected BY.. :( I'm guessing it has something to do with his ex & how he doesn't want to date in his workplace like before (if I understood what they were saying correctly.. forgive me if I'm wrong). BUT!!! it seems like Dr. Ye is starting to regret & feel the after effects of rejecting her!! Is it safe to assume that the main guy lead is Dr. Ye then?? & Dr. Ye x BY will be the end game??? O.O Because MH is acting like a second lead right now. And it seems impossible that BY would like MH suddenly since it seems like BY really fell in love with Dr. Ye!

Mann.. I just want BY to be happy! And of cuz it'd be great if BY was happy with Dr. Ye. But if not, with anyone else would be ok too! :) But I'm still not giving up hope!! Esp after that preview for ep 10!!! 

Here's a tweet that expresses my heart:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

As expected the sweet scenes were the product of BY's imagination...but what was real was that she did tell Ye that she loved him or more like she likes him. He was definitely taken by surprised , and he turned her down. Sigh.

Looks like from the preview he is struggling himself...it's the first time I see so much emotion from the Advice Robot. :unsure:

@bingewatcher thanks for the vids...can you edit and  put the 4th vid onwards in spoiler. Our rules allow us to post 3 vids,/images... the 4th one onwards needs to go into spoiler tag as It's difficult for our members with slow connection to load when there are too many images.

Edited by triplem
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

@stroppyse Haha Thank you chinggu! Thanks for the updates everyone. :D

Kyaaaaaaaaaa I don't remember the rest after reading "I don't know why my chest hurts" XD Progress! Am I the only one who wants JW to grovel a little and make serious efforts to win BY back? I mean not like he lost her after rejecting her.. but there's still that open window that I'm hoping he does not miss since pretty sure she still has feelings for him even if she's trying to move on. This is the same window that MH missed after rejecting BY. I hope BY turns it around on him in the end and use "Shall I offer you an advice?" XD

On  funny note, can anyone really be as oblivious to BY's feelings as Dr. Ye? LOL I would've seen BY's crush from a mile a way if I were working in that hospital. HAHAAHAA

How are you so surprised, JW? But I guess that's what make you sooo endearing to the fandom. XDDD Do good and make an effort to win her back. You haven't lost her yet. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

1 minute ago, bingewatcher said:

@triplem Done! Sorry. Newbie here.:D

No worries....thanks !

So what do you all think....will Ye Line sail or not...I am not surprised he turned her down since he has his own emotional baggages to sort out....

Over to you Shin Line

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

So what do you all think....will Ye Line sail or not...I am not surprised he turned her down since he has his own emotional baggages to sort out....

I might say that the Ye Line is set to sail. It's very common in dramas this kind of rejection and then the following regrettting and anticipation. I think it's a way for Minho to show his growth and become more likable.

• Like 7

I hope the YELINE will continue sail ,  or else i will be very disappointed as from the beginning it gives me so much hope on it.

It's already episode 9 , if i am not wrong this drama has 16 episodes right?  i have experienced second lead syndrome from one of the drama before,  the writer gave so much hope n promising scene from the beginning to epi 10 then suddenly a twist turn .. i was so sad then , and i stopped watching tht drama. ( no doubt the drama lead n second lead is very obvious cause one is more senior n famous)

I hope this one won't be the same.. I like the idea of the drama that uses poem to narrate each episode story line. i still couldnt see which side writer's will favor to .

Hope episode 10 would have better and clearer picture.

• Like 7

The screenwriter and director are both playing with our hearts. I have to admit that, while frustrating, it's a great way to fire up shipper's heart. In one of the clips, when MH and NW were dragging BY after she slipped-confessed to liking Ye, it felt like MH's going to turn into one of BY's good buddies. You know, without the awkwardness of having liked him. She has definitely moved on from MH. I don't think I would've been comfortable baring my heart about another guy to someone I used to like, if I still see him as a "man". 

I was expecting the rejection because I think it would've been a little boring having them date mid-drama. I think this is going to be one of those, overcome the odds and then last 2 episodes of dating. There might also be a chance that they'd drag the shipping war until the 2nd to the last episode. If they have them get together this week, then MH would be all sad and gloomy. He might even seriously vie for BY's affections, the same time that JW is realizing his feelings, and we'll have BY be a little surprise by both men.

It's still a Ye Line for me. :wub:  

I also think that BY's rejection is not only a way to see how JW really feels, but to involve MH in the process. He was so dismissive of her feelings in the past when he rejected her,  and without having seen what happened to her afterwards (I assume), we noticed how he remained arrogant towards BY in the firs half of the series. Now, he will witness the effect of the aftermath secondhand, and comforting her. He might even vie for her attentions and this will definitely win points in her book, but I don't think BY is going to be pursuing a relationship with him beyond being friends. If this were the ending, perhaps, and this might get continued in another drama. But seeing as we're still within halfway, JW has a very high chance of winning BY's affections back, not like she immediately lost it. LOL This process will also have us see MH growing up, I hope. 

I had major SLS back in FBND and while he didn't end up with the main girl, he did meet someone similar to the main girl. And he learned not to be a passive observer, because that's the lesson he learned the hard way and lost him the main girl. I think MH's ending might be dealt with in a similar manner. 

• Like 14

Hahaha this so-called slice-of-life is driving people nuts. 

• LOL 6

3 minutes ago, bella1025 said:

It's still a Ye Line for me. :wub:  

Oh I am definitely going down with this ship or sailing with it  no matter what...:lol:...I have my heart set on that man...

I agree with what you said. Seeing the raw and the  preview , he seems to be holding back because of his past. I am certain subconsciously he has a growing fondness for BY - he could have returned the USB at work rather than ask her out for a walk. Too bad he had to go for a funeral. This period is also important for him to get back in touch with his own feelings and emotions since he himself said that he has shut it down.  

• Like 13

50 minutes ago, bella1025 said:

@stroppyse Haha Thank you chinggu! Thanks for the updates everyone. :D

Kyaaaaaaaaaa I don't remember the rest after reading "I don't know why my chest hurts" XD Progress! Am I the only one who wants JW to grovel a little and make serious efforts to win BY back? I mean not like he lost her after rejecting her.. but there's still that open window that I'm hoping he does not miss since pretty sure she still has feelings for him even if she's trying to move on. This is the same window that MH missed after rejecting BY. I hope BY turns it around on him in the end and use "Shall I offer you an advice?" XD

On  funny note, can anyone really be as oblivious to BY's feelings as Dr. Ye? LOL I would've seen BY's crush from a mile a way if I were working in that hospital. HAHAAHAA

How are you so surprised, JW? But I guess that's what make you sooo endearing to the fandom. XDDD Do good and make an effort to win her back. You haven't lost her yet. 

Imo, he's not oblivious, but he's sorta man of principle. He did say that he does not want to have a romantic relationship withh fellow colleague in the same hospital.... and said it in front of the whole team hehe...

I think he does know, and the way he reacts when he asks Boyoung to sign up his class; and also when he quoted her during lunch "the man that will like you in future". I think that he was referring to himself all the time. He must've got the hint when he received the "It's okay if you don't love me" poem haha... but well this is just me reading between the lines lol.

I'm having fun looking at Dr Ye suffering heartaches yet, again. Ha ha ha. 

Thank you peeps for sharing the raws and previews :heart:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

Even if BY ends up with MH, it doesn't matter to me. At least, the queue will get shorter. LOL It's YeLine all the way. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

2 minutes ago, jeijei said:

Even if BY ends up with MH, it doesn't matter to me. At least, the queue will get shorter. LOL It's YeLine all the way. 

I was just about to post that myself. LMAO If BY does not end up with Dr Ye.. well... MORE OF HIM for ME then! I mean... us! HA! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

@wayer IKR?! When he set that boundary, I was literally laughing my head off, while muttering "Oh boy, you are so gonna regret that when you fall for her badly"  Reminds me of Tae Hee in OhJakGyo Brothers when he told the main girl not to call him Oppa.... because he was downright annoyed with her I think.. but then when they grew close and eventually ended up together... that bit him on his sorry behind. He asked "Why do you call my brother oppa and you address me as ahjusshi?/ Girl answered, because you told me not to call you oppa, remember? HA

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

the poor girl, rejected a second time:dissapointed_relieved:. ok, I know that JW does not want to reproduce his past :(:(:(. let's take a look at the similarities between the two boys. every time, she falls in love with a guy who is very handsome and who seems very nice to her. I believe that BY should close her heart for the moment and learn what it means to fall in love, do not fall in love with a nice man. And do not tell me that JW cared about her, there are plenty of men who simply do not like injustice and react because it's natural. So I'm not saying that YW has no feeling for her, with this last episode he finds himself a little bit like Minho who is falling in love with BYB).

Now I want BY to see and let her heart show that she can first be happy without a man and focus on herself, then drama oblige, I hope that in the end the guy she chooses will be obvious to her, for he would have shown her through his actions and devotion that he loves her.

also, I know that some say that JW is the male lead and minho the second male lead, amsi when I look at this drama, I do not have the impression that minho is the second male lead:lol:
For the first time in a drama, I can not see which of the two boys has the second lead syndrome, so I think she's likely to end up with Minho as well as  JW

• Like 6

A really heart breaking episode for me.  I can see Dr ye sadness in his eyes when he rejected BY. And when I see BY cries I start crying too.  Omg :bawling:

• Sad 3