Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Children of The Lesser God 작은 신의 아이들

Imfact (임팩트) - Truth / Children of a Lesser God OST Part 3

• Like 1

Hi everyone, I have seen that you guys want to watch this show with English subtitles. Just to let you know, my team and I have already subbed episode 1 and currently working on episode 2. I am not sure if it's right to share our Twitter link here, but you may want to check our Twitter (eArgonsubs) for updates! Also, we just set up a blog for easier navigation! - Link here

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, evelynray said:

Hi everyone, I have seen that you guys want to watch this show with English subtitles. Just to let you know, my team and I have already subbed episode 1 and currently working on episode 2. I am not sure if it's right to share our Twitter link here, but you may want to check our Twitter (eArgonsubs) for updates! Also, we just set up a blog for easier navigation!

I checked today without any hope the series and I was surprised to see the first episode with translations. I watched it and I could not be happier to know that there is a team willing to do the translations. Thank You for your hard work. I really appreciate it.

• Like 4

On 3/18/2018 at 12:40 PM, plappi said:

Imfact (임팩트) - Truth / Children of a Lesser God OST Part 3

i liked this song especially her lyrics and  i found it with eng sub

but here a better translate to the lyrics 

I’m in danger, I’m at the edge of a high cliff
I’m drunk off this vibe, as if I’m possessed
I still want too much to fall or break down
And I want somebody

I’m blinded by the red sun
You always shined on me
All the things I believed that controlled my heart
Now show me the truth of this fantasy

I’m holding onto the sand that slips through my fingers
Where is it taking me? How was I created?
I’m in danger like a paper boat on big waves

You came into my head and started coloring
Things I never doubted before come crumbling down
Lies and truth disappear
Everything is mixed up
I don’t even know who I am anymore

I’m suffocating under the blue sea
You were always the same
All the things I knew that covered my heart
Now draw the curtains from this darkness

I don’t need numbers or rules anymore
From the moment I stepped into this endless maze
I talked as if I knew everything
But now

Lies and truth disappear
Everything is mixed up

The line between fantasy and reality becomes blurry
Everything I believed in, I don’t know anymore
The world is flipping, everything is mixing up
I try to stand straight but the confusion only grows

I hear side conversations in my ears
The emptiness of the truth fills my head
The universe is shaking
As if I don’t know
Whether the sun rises first or sets first

Lies and truth disappear
Everything is mixed up

source

• Like 2

2 episodes are subbed in russian, 3rd will be uploaded next friday. so if you know russian - look for it in vk :)

• Like 2

Hello, someone suggested to try asking here. As some of you may have seen that I posted before, I am the one behind subbing team eArgonsubs on Twitter. 

Currently, there's only 1 translator, with little help from my friends due to their real life commitments, working on COALG. So, we’re looking for 1 more translator (CHI-ENG) to help split the workload for an episode!

Fluency in Chinese & English is good enough as you’re able to translate on the go on your phone as I get that not many use computer all the time. :) So, having an app to open docs on your phone is good enough!

Please drop us a DM in Twitter if you’re interested in helping out! Or you can email us at eArgonsubs@outlook.com 

Thank you for reading^^ Also, eng sub for episode 2 will be up this week!

• Like 2

The summaries seemed to describe an interesting show but I am surprised that only one episode has subs after 8 episodes.

Wonder what happened to the usual team. 

No korean speaking forummers here to give us a rundown? :(

I am going to continue checking out for the subbed episodes, at least until I can figure what this is all about and why the title. Usually, korean dramas come up with titles that have me scratching my head, but I am going to give this a chance - don’t think I have seen the main actress before.

• Like 1

Last week I saw episodes 1 and 2 with sub in Spanish and today I watched episode 3 also with Spanish subtitles. I suppose there should be subtitles in English because normally subtitles in Spanish are obtained from subtitles in English.

• Like 1

The first episode has potential. I like the mix of darkness and light hearted idiocy of the guy. But killing off the sister so horribly  in the first episode, turning him to a hobo... a bit much I think.

I like this rookie police officer much more than the single mother with the Hwarung actor or the very popular Ms Marple type in Mystery queen.

Let us hope there will more people liking this show for us to get more subbers.

• Like 3

Is it true that Netflix bought this drama?  the kdrama I have seen so far on Netflix have been amazing

• Like 1

6 hours ago, didia1 said:

Is it true that Netflix bought this drama?  the kdrama I have seen so far on Netflix have been amazing

I don’t watch Netflix. It could be. The shows listed in Soompi are all subbed just one episode behind or up to the latest, except for this show.

• Like 2

watched the first 2 episodes, so far it is good and engaging. The main  two actors are really good in their respective roles. I'll stick around

• Like 1

Y'all, this drama is so good!!!!!!! how did they make such a quirky-creepy-serious drama like this? i love it so much. Here are all of our live-style recaps just in case anyone is reading along with us: https://www.bah-doo.com/tag/children-of-a-lesser-god/

I really am intrigued by Prosecutor Joo Ha-min. He was the most book smart of the little kids, so they made him into a prosecutor. He has a high IQ so he can rival Jae-in in all the schemes they have. But he gets punished for it by the chairman who is just straight up violent and doesn't' understand what HM is doing.

Does anyone think HM will flip to KD's side? Or will he stay on the evil side until the end?

I love the ending of episode 10, he is forced to make a choice that looks like it is a hard one to make. I really feel for him because he is attached to "The Three" just like JI said (possibly Stockholm Syndrome). It really did look like he was concerned for the candidates safety. I won't go into details though, just in case anyone hasn't watched that episode yet.

• Like 1