0ly40

[Current Drama 2018] Rich Man, 리치맨 - Wed & Thu @ 23:00 PM KST

Usually by episode  11 of 16 the hero has pretty much realized his feelings is not letting second girl kiss him much less kiss her back.

• Like 3

Yep I was right that one person next to you in your lowest point will be your true friend or perhaps even your soulmate. :wub:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Yeah finally they broke up. Took you long enough Yoo Chan <_<. Now I am looking forward to their bike ride hopefully we get one .

In J drama I liked the episodes where Makoto was training Hyuga Toru to remember people's name. I am curious how BR will train YC to remember people's face that part would definitely be funny to see BR controlling YC.

MTJ be prepared for your downfall now. They say karma is a bi**h I am sure you will regret what you did to YC soon. It was YC's innovative ideas that made NextIn what it is today. Lets see what you and your old folks come up with. 

Writer nim just like you added two extra kisses for YC and TR compared to original can you also add two extra for YC and BR . Lol I am keeping my expectations low on that but a person can always wish. :D

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

The betrayal was devastating and so unnecessary.  Oh well, many better days ahead for YC and BR.  He is depressed right now so it may take a lot of prodding by BR to get YC enthused about things again but I have faith in her.  Working with DJ will be good for YC and BR.  I will also help MS to be able to get back together with DJ for the babies sake.  Looking forward to the next episode.  

• Like 6

hqdefault.jpghqdefault.jpgDei09pdUQAA_VzO.jpg

The longest walk from where YC is standing to that elevator in shock and full of unbelief.  One would be thinking how did I even get here.  With his whole world seeming to be falling apart around him.  Everything he believed in and created, those he trusted and thought the world of.  His passion and talent that paid for and built the very spot he stood upon...

In that moment one might feel as if they have nothing and no one...

BR follows his every step and chases him down and give him the one thing he needs most...

HOPE!

She doesn't listen nor does she stop in following her heart or the man she respects.  She lays everything on the line and leaves it all behind.   She expects no promises or guarantee's for in him she sees all that she needs.  Her standing beside him with that smile he has grown to trust she gives him courage and so much more...

Rich Man...

YC might not have believed it when stepping into that elevator for everything might have felt gone.  Yet BG would through herself remind him that you can lose your money, power and all those things that seem to make you rich.  But they can't take away your dreams, desires or passions that define who and what you are...

To have one person believe in you completely.  Who is willing to give up everything and anything just to follow you where ever you lead.  Just that FAITH in you alone, wouldn't it make you feel like the Richest Man Of ALL...

• Like 6

180615 waffledaytruck Instagram Update - Suho

clips at wrap party

[TRANS] 180615 [:#KIMJUNMYEON #SUHO] Thank you for touching me like this in the end (of Richman's drama filming) my Chanyeolie~ I love you Hyung will send you one too! All of #Richman production team, staff, actors, and director, you've really worked hard! Thank you!

Spoiler

Media previewMedia preview

• Like 5