Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

Aaawwww... So sad it ended already... Now we have to wait for the 3rd season...

Spoiler

Maybe they can include a more detailed love story for 1st prince and 14th on their 3rd season..

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

OMG!

Reveal hidden contents

OMG! It's Yu Er! That baby Prince is Yu Er! So... eh...what happened to the other one on the other dimension? This is so bizarre and he picked her Soul Wandering Flute in his ceremony. What are they hinting at? OMG!!!

• Like 3

Hmm...is Jing Xin the 14th Princess Consort now?

Just now, golinda27 said:

Gah! I’m still waiting to watch! Dying slowly...

Has anyone uploaded yet? Please share.

• Like 1

I'm :sweat_smile:dying here! OMG it's their baby! Please happy ending, happy ending and no major cliff hangers otherwise I might just break something! Seriously!

• LOL 3

5 minutes ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

So sad for the 1st prince.. 

The scene is so weird. So, okay, our Yi Huai Ge Ge became insane, but Tan Er's apparition is definitely real and not just his imaginations, considering that she cried when she sees him like that. Did he die or something and met her? Or what? OMG!

• Sad 2

44 minutes ago, Ellie Toh said:

Hmm...is Jing Xin the 14th Princess Consort now?

Has anyone uploaded yet? Please share.

I don't think so, she is still wearing servant clothes, she's probably a supervisor though. 

I've been checking IG and YT, but no uploads yet. Usually they upload it at 12MN here, so I tend to stay up really late every monday. LOL

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, selena32 said:

I'm :sweat_smile:dying here! OMG it's their baby! Please happy ending, happy ending and no major cliff hangers otherwise I might just break something! Seriously!

It's not a major cliffhanger, just a small one to build on in the next season. :D

• Thanks 3

Spoiler

Wow... do you think they set it up so a) there’s a time jump in season 3 and b) they can change the main leads?

• Sad 1

Oh man... I've been lurking in this forum for the whole day and now been refreshing youtube. Please put me out of my misery!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, golinda27 said:
  Hide contents

Wow... do you think they set it up so a) there’s a time jump in season 3 and b) they can change the main leads?

Why? What did it say?

9 minutes ago, Ellie Toh said:

Oh man... I've been lurking in this forum for the whole day and now been refreshing youtube. Please put me out of my misery!

Nothing yet. I have to rely on Weibo and IG too. My gosh... This waiting is pure torture! Just imagine waiting for s3!

9 minutes ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

Why? What did it say?

Nothing yet. I have to rely on Weibo and IG too. My gosh... This waiting is pure torture! Just imagine waiting for s3!

Spoiler

It says that they won’t give MLC a break. MLC thought he had altered their destinies and achieved their happy ever after, unfortunately, destiny has chosen their child to be the new owner of the soul suppressing orb. 

I think @golinda27 might be right about changing the leads :unsure:

• Sad 1