Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Meteor Garden 流星花園

@lan_lan It was indeed so out of character for SC to swear at his mom. That's why I want to talk about it here and see what folks here think about it. There is an aspect of "respecting elders", Mom did do some nasty things but I didn't think she would use such words for that. LOL. Anyways, I'll roll with it. Kids these days do swear a lot. 

About the excessive advertisements, let me be honest, I would not have  complained about it much, if it was Shan Cai and not Caina in that scene. I know it's ridiculous, but I would watch Si and SC watch paint dry together. They have such explosive chemistry that I would watch anything with them together. If they wanted to have a successful product placement, they should have know who is popular and who will be able to sell it. LOL. Take a hint, producers. No one loves Caina. Sigh. 

I'm going to follow your path and stay away from Twitter for awhile, they really did kill my mood these past two days. Sigh.

@mouse007 Yes please, give me lots of normal mundane dating scenes and kisses. I'm not asking for more. They don't have to fight against the world to be together. Let them just elope somewhere and lead their life peacefully. Oh wait, if they elope, then F3 will not be there with them. Oh sighs. No I don't want the F4 to separate. I want them all to get married at the same time and let their kids become buddies too and grow together and be with each other through thick and thin. Ok I need a fanfic. LOL. 

@marielou92 I still think monkey girl is only acting that way to push our puppies together. One can only hope. Sigh

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, marielou92 said:

just saw the preview for episode 32.. omg that monkey girl Xiao Zi! I thought she’s Shancai friend, I hate her, she’s so fake! :angry:

32 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@marielou92 I still think monkey girl is only acting that way to push our puppies together. One can only hope. Sigh

I better hope that's the case, because if it's monkey girl who comes in between them. If I were Shancai I ain't friends with her anymore. I mean Shancai is stupid, too. (Sorry) She doesn't realize that she needs to just do things for once for herself and be selfish. She cares about others too much and then she gets stomp over and people don't care about her.

Just saw this. Is this the ending?

Spoiler

Credit to instgram owner shenyue_huyitian

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

@lan_lan It was indeed so out of character for SC to swear at his mom. That's why I want to talk about it here and see what folks here think about it. There is an aspect of "respecting elders", Mom did do some nasty things but I didn't think she would use such words for that. LOL. Anyways, I'll roll with it. Kids these days do swear a lot. 

About the excessive advertisements, let me be honest, I would not have  complained about it much, if it was Shan Cai and not Caina in that scene. I know it's ridiculous, but I would watch Si and SC watch paint dry together. They have such explosive chemistry that I would watch anything with them together. If they wanted to have a successful product placement, they should have know who is popular and who will be able to sell it. LOL. Take a hint, producers. No one loves Caina. Sigh. 

I'm going to follow your path and stay away from Twitter for awhile, they really did kill my mood these past two days. Sigh.

@mouse007 Yes please, give me lots of normal mundane dating scenes and kisses. I'm not asking for more. They don't have to fight against the world to be together. Let them just elope somewhere and lead their life peacefully. Oh wait, if they elope, then F3 will not be there with them. Oh sighs. No I don't want the F4 to separate. I want them all to get married at the same time and let their kids become buddies too and grow together and be with each other through thick and thin. Ok I need a fanfic. LOL. 

no, in that vid she’s not acting that way to push Ah Si & Shancai. In the video, Ah Si was frustrated and like suddenly monkey girl hug him and told him he still have her.. Well, she still has lingering feelings for Daomingsi that’s why that happened. But its so bad because she already told Shancai that she have given up on Ah Si right & befriended her. so in a way its a stab in the back move.. We’ll just wait and see tho. I think monkey girl will feel bad thereafter. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, marielou92 said:

no, in that vid she’s not acting that way to push Ah Si & Shancai. In the video, Ah Si was frustrated and like suddenly monkey girl hug him and told him he still have her.. Well, she still has lingering feelings for Daomingsi that’s why that happened. But its so bad because she already told Shancai that she have given up on Ah Si right & befriended her. so in a way its a stab in the back move.. We’ll just wait and see tho. I think monkey girl will feel bad thereafter. 

I saw that preview as well. Maybe she is pushing him to realize that he can't love anyone else other than Shan Cai. Or maybe just testing him to see whether he still has feelings for SC. I maybe wrong. But I don't want for them to start a new drama with Monkey girl. I'll seriously be extremely pissed off if that happens. Unless it's an act for them to get my puppies together, I don't want her anywhere near my Si. Hrmph. 

• Like 4

I think the people above have realized that they made the whole fandom angry by giving so much screen time to irrelevant characters. They just have released an awesome bts having ONLY Dylan and Shen Yue moments. It is so cute. Dylan can't stop pestering Shen Yue. LOL. He really is an 8 year old. 

http://fx.weico.cc/share/31964862.html?weibo_id=4270716620807877

Hope the link works for everyone. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, marielou92 said:

Why is there no english sub for episode 26 yet? I thought it supposed to release today, wednesday <_<

There is still time. It usually releases on 7.30 PM my time, which would be about 7.00AM PST. Hope that helps. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, kokodus said:

There is still time. It usually releases on 7.30 PM my time, which would be about 7.00AM PST. Hope that helps. 

Thank you dear :) while waiting, I’ll start reading the manga. After all the previous live versions I’ve watched, It is only just now that I want to read it. I didn’t want to before because of the ugly faces of F4 in the manga :lol: I know that its already old that’s why it was drawn that way tho, maybe now it will be bearable for me

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, marielou92 said:

Thank you dear :) while waiting, I’ll start reading the manga. After all the previous live versions I’ve watched, It is only just now that I want to read it. I didn’t want to before because of the ugly faces of F4 in the manga :lol: I know that its already old that’s why it was drawn that way tho, maybe now it will be bearable for me

You're welcome. I actually did try reading the manga after watching HYD, but I can't really get through it. I'll try once more after finishing this, I don't want to spoil myself, since it's said to be closely following the manga. But the thing is mangas are not meant for me. They are just too over the top and I don't know....I just don't feel like reading them. Sigh.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, marielou92 said:

The art got really good around volume 20. I think it's beautiful!

• Thanks 2

16 hours ago, marielou92 said:

Daomingsi should’ve given more room for understandment to Shancai as her situation is not normal to her. she already handled the issue the best she could in her capacity. His pain is overpowering his logic. I’m so mad! Thank god Lei is there to rescue Shancai -_-

and why is that monkey girl hugging Ah Si?!! didn’t understand what they’re saying.. maybe I’ll stop watching for a while until it gets lighter again :sweatingbullets:

I remember the scene where Xiao Zi hugged Ah Si after he broke up with Shancai in 2001 version (just rewatched it a month ago). She did that purely just to comfort him as a friend when Ah Si told her about his feelings after the break up. In the original version after the hug scene, when Xiao Zi left we can see that she still have feelings for Ah Si but she decided just to be his friend because she knows how Ah Si really love Shancai. Someone in twitter have posted this scene in English sub, and it seems like the dialog is similar with the 2001 version, cmiiw 

• Thanks 1

Geez...waiting for subs is torture!!! Anyway...

here’s my favorite MV. I used to hate this song but I love it so much in this MV!!! It’s David Archuleta- Crush...

please keep posting any bts, your favorite MV, cast content to keep me from going crazy!!!

Edited by sunnyfly
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Eps 26 and 27 are available in Netflix now, in case anyone has missed it. Lol.

Honestly I was mad at both of them after that break up scene. Both of them are at fault. Is it ok for her to leave Si like that without putting up a fight?? No. Is it ok for Si to give up just like that and be mad at her even after knowing what his Mom has done to her and her friends??? HELL NO. But as we discussed before both of them are stupid, immature and young, and I guess their relationship has not yet reached the point where they would sacrifice anything just for their love. Or it has, but they didn't know it yet. Separation is indeed needed to make their bond stronger and make them realize that they can't be without each other. Sigh.

• Like 5

OMG guys the preview for episode 34!!  :wub: There’s a development in their kiss hahahaha :lol:  at least we’re getting back happy scenes again even for just a bit

• Like 5

On a second thought, I think Si is not going after her because he is feeling guilty about it all. There is a scene in K version when Jun Pyo tells Ji hoo that she is better off without him. He is the one who causes her all the pain. Clearly she wouldve led a peaceful life if she hadn't met Si. LOL. He kept on pestering her in 26 to tell what his Mom did to her. He is worried and anxious, but she said she doesn't want to rely on him too much and he respected her decision. It's amazing, but after seeing his mom go to such an extreme to break them up, I don't think he would have the heart to tell her to be with him and go through all this. That's what I thought, I maybe wrong but I just want them to have courage in themselves and in their love for each other and fight mom together. 

2 hours ago, Wotad said:

ima wait for this to finish before watching so i dont have to feel your guys pain. 

As drama viewers, don't we all love pain though. As much as I love cute and fluffy stuff, a drama is not a drama unless we get some angst. Although it hurts, it hurts good. Only after a good ole angst we will truly feel rewarded when the couple gets together at the end. LOL. 

• Like 4

OMFG!!!! HOLY richard simmons LORD!!!! GOSHHHHHH WHO IN THE HELL GAVE THEM AN IDEA TO RELEASE A HOT KISS SCENE AS A PREVIEW??? LIKE SERIOUSLY??? HOW IN THE WORLD THEY EXPECT US TO WAIT A WEEK????

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

10 minutes ago, kokodus said:

As drama viewers, don't we all love pain though. As much as I love cute and fluffy stuff, a drama is not a drama unless we get some angst. Although it hurts, it hurts good. Only after a good ole angst we will truly feel rewarded when the couple gets together at the end. LOL. 

And you'll actually feel how long this separation was due to the 4 eps filled with Caina lol.  So it makes this reconciliation much more rewarding rather than them breaking up and back together after just 2 eps.  The producers knew what they were doing because they rewarded us with ep.34 next week.  Everyone already went crazy just from what they did with this arc, I can only imagine the chaos when the amnesia arc hits :lol:  

Spoiler

Ref the kiss:  You should hear what he said to her, the sexual tension reminds me much of the manga haha.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, lan_lan said:

Hide contents

Ref the kiss:  You should hear what he said to her, the sexual tension reminds me much of the manga haha.

DONT TELL ME @lan_lan I ALREADY REGRET WATCHING THAT PREVIEW. I'LL GO INSANE IF I GOT TO KNOW WHAT HE SAID TO HER. I'M STAYING OFF TWITTER FROM THIS MINUTE

why am I typing in all caps?? Tsk tsk. Sorry I guess I got too excited. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7