Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Devilish Joy, 마성의 기쁨

1 hour ago, gutibear said:

It's official. I don't think I will move on from this OTP anytime soon. Bad habit of me :unsure:

Erhm... mmm.. totally understand ->  those what what meditation gifs ...

tsk tsk ... **point to @booha**

g2lKHNj.jpg

**hot yoga**

:glasses: choke~~

:dizzy: omo... started:

Evil aunt tells him to get a better gal and asks if he can keep uri GB with his Cinderella amnesia condition.

MS tells her not to touch his gal. He will not give up...

Anyone here? Can 'pretend' comment something then i can continue posting... hahaaa...tks

4 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Anyone here? Can 'pretend' comment something then i can continue posting... hahaaa...tks

Please do continue! Much love for updates. Thanks in advance! 

• Like 5

*continue*

She says words from family hurt more (compared to outsiders) and asks if he is ok. He asks her back hahaaa... 

She wants to have happiness and wants MS to remember beautiful memories of her

GB: GMS curse will erase today's unhappiness

The expression on his face after he turned away from her though :bawling: please please no noble idiocy..we survive 10 episodes without any. Thanks God...Don’t break them, writer nim..they even haven’t any proper date yet ..

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

**Continue**

He asks her if he had met baddie Kim 3 yrs ago.

She said no and asks if he is keeping anything from her.

She wants to see him go off first.

He muak (kiss her) n says from now on this is the way to say goodbye

They are so sweet, makes me feel like I’m eating delicious double chocolate cake!

Love how they support each other. 

*fluttery feels*

• Like 8

27 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

For recaps/ live caps  on night episode is shown , you can go ahead & post consecutively 

This article in Indonesian says DJ already hit 4million views in TaiwAn, it’s shown via IQiYi ( I know they show all the c dramas ) 

https://www.kholic.id/post/2018/10/30543/drama-mbn-devilish-joy-sukses-besar-di-taiwan-sudah-ditonton-4-juta-tayangan/

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

For recaps/ live caps  on night episode is shown , you can go ahead & post consecutively

Eh...eh.. different mod different standards hahaa... ops... ops...

Ok ok ..juz kidding ya...*cough*

Omo... thatz all from IG.:joy:

Preview:

Muak scene:wub:

MBN Ig update:

that is one intense preview for tomorrow.. :tears: one more episode without noble idiocy YEAYYYY!!! thank you so much @supergal99 for recaps. please continue tomorrow. :rolleyes: good night all from my side of the world 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, gutibear said:

that is one intense preview for tomorrow.. :tears: one more episode without noble idiocy YEAYYYY!!! thank you so much @supergal99 for recaps. please continue tomorrow. :rolleyes: good night all from my side of the world 

:sweatingbullets: haha... i will try if there are clips tomorrow.

Preview:

Cousin super angry that he is in the dark all this while and wants to date GB at least once.

The case is going to be reopened. Uri GB is worried. MS says he will protect her

Ops spotted more juz uploaded:tounge_wink:

Will post here:

EdIT: GB is thankful to MS ..  says she wants to rebuild her career on her own efforts

Spoiler

Spoiler

Cr all to owner

Oh this couple... such sweet love between them. Always protecting the other one. 

Sec.Yang is proving to be a great ally for MS. He finds ways to help him remember stuff and people around him. 

I only wish MS will share whatever he recalled with GB, esp. since it involves her (Kim, Hainan). But I guess it is a form of protection as well... I hate the part of keeping info from the other party. 

• Like 9

:grimace: ok.. more:

He reveals his cinderella amnesia ...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Sec Yang throwing tantrums: i quit...i quit... hahaaa:sweat_smile: 

Alert: Hottie (dat green top *fan*) speaks english hahaaa...

Edited by Guest

Translation of the preview.

KJ: I know it all. How could you be like this just to me?!
MS: It was because you might be like this that I couldn’t tell you. Because it might be hard for you.
KJ: Don’t call my name. Until you die.
HI: Your hyung. Think of how lonely he must have been all this time.
KJ: I’ll give up on Joo Gi Bbeum. Since hyung is sick, I’ll give up on her completely. However, I’m going to have a final date with her. Totally passionately.
GB: You’re sorry that you left me alone today?
Police: The Min Hyun Joong case is being reopened.
Woman: Joo Gi Bbeum. Monster.
GB: I think I’m going to be investigated by the prosecutors.
MS: I’m going to protect you from now on.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

I liked that GB stood her ground firmly in front of the aunt saying she won't break up with MS no matter what. It may just seem like words that we've heard many times in kdramas and usually after saying them the otp do break up but here, to me it seems GB finally understands what kind of 'family' MS has and that will bring out her protective feelings in full force. And hopefully we won't see noble idiocy that leads to break up .....keeping fingers crossed that I didn't just jinx them.:sweatingbullets:

I need to see both MS and GB protect each other like they promised. GB's incident from 3 years ago will finally be addressed tomorrow when GB gets police summons. I really think this incident should have been highlighted sooner instead 6-8 epis of the board room politics and aunt's manipulations.

Also GB has not yet reached any where in the entertainment world....she's still treated like a dreg by most of them. She also has no way to bring the truth to light about the incident so I don't understand why KBS suddenly woke up one day and says lets bury her with this case....which she was acquitted from before. I could understand his actions if she was getting important roles and gaining support through her work.....yeah...not a convincing narrative for me. Like I said this should have been sorted out before this....and these episodes 11-14 should have been left for MS and his issues and final 2 for his supposedly terminal condition.

I don't know if MS making his condition public is good or bad......can his credibility as a witness be questioned due to this??

Can the aunt still manipulate him using it, now that everyone knows.....

Anyways, he will have to find proof for GB to be declared innocent. Will he have the time, poor guy. His own situation is about to culminate in a war of sorts....his girlfriend is about to be questioned by police again on murder charges and then we have the added double edged sword of memory gain/memory loss......man, what kind of rom-com is this stressful to watch.

As usual the Love birds and their kisses kept me smiling.....so keep the kisses coming....at least 2 to an episode, please:D

And can the writer please, please bring some maturity to SKJ's character....now that he knows the truth about MS's condition....can he also find out about his mom's evilness, please. I want to see how it affects him and changes him.

I will confirm again you can feel CJH's voice from his ost to your toes.....:wub:

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, dito said:

And can the writer please, please bring some maturity to SKJ's character....now that he knows the truth about MS's condition....can he also find out about his mom's evilness, please. I want to see how it affects him and changes him.

I second this. I've been hoping for this for awhile. It was nice to see that SKJ actually liked and even possibly hero-worshiped his older cousin MS rather than conniving against him all of the time. However, it's time that KJ grew up some as well. Hopefully, the knowledge of MS' illness will do that for him, though in order to really do that,  I think he has to become aware of the machinations against MS. Then KJ can actively help MS as well through the ordeals. That bromance has been simmering, so it's time that it can be unleashed full force. (:D  Sorry about the hyperbolic rhetoric. I really like good bromances.)

• Like 10

@dito, I also wondered the same about MS’ condition disqualifying him as a witness. Objectively, to me it should. Any good prosecutor should be able to disqualify him on valid arguments of the untrustworthiness of his memories. I think what they need is objective evidence and any missed witnesses. Like @bebebisous33 pointed out before, he went to the tattoo parlor and the guy can prove that GMS was in the vicinity on the day of the incident. Perhaps that guy also heard the slime ball manager and the dead actor’s conversation and can corroborate what GMS said. Although this piece of information doesn’t really exonerate GB, it shows the ill intentions of the actor and the manager which escalated into other circumstances which led to the death. Maybe connecting the dots can lead any persistent investigator to the truth.

Also, I wish there was someone in the bar that saw that sleazy actor spike GB’s drink. It didn’t look like the bartender saw him. I also thought any tests done on GB might have revealed that she was unconscious for a very long time. All I can say is I hope there are witnesses that we don’t know about because the fact is, there is a period of time that we did not see before the actor’s body was discovered. What exactly transpired during that time is yet to be revealed.

Also, somehow I get the feeling that GB was rail roaded three years ago. Maybe she didn’t have the resources and right choice of lawyer. I can see an overzealous prosecutor trying to bury her because of the public but was unable to because there was no certain evidence against her but succeeded in utterly destroying her reputation. Who knows if things were properly investigated. Is there any buried evidence or witnesses that were there but was ignored for an agenda? Who knows.

• Like 7