Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Devilish Joy, 마성의 기쁨

What a sweeeeet ending.... :wub: And the back hug on the sofa... the dance in the living room... Okay, now I am envious of petite sized girls.... Did you guys notice how her little form pushed MS to her family's dining table? :lol:

6 hours ago, gutibear said:

And for the first time, CEO Kim make himself useful :D If not because of him, we'll have to wait another episode for the secret to reveal.

I was about to hurl tables at Kim for twisting what happened to GMS as if it was GB's fault. But because of what you said, I will hold back for now.... Also because of the reassurance from the preview that GB does not go down the noble idiocy pathway... Again, it shows that our girl is not a pushover, yay!! Seize the day

guy!! Don't waste any moment being separated.

5 hours ago, celebrianna said:

The insufferable manager is walking around like he’s the boss. He’s everywhere messing with GMS at his workplace or GB at hers. In the preview it looks like he’s making plans to go after GB to utterly destroy her hope of a career, her romantic relationship and perhaps her life. It’s been 9 episodes now that he’s basically had his way so I hope that the situation begins to change. His arrogance is becoming unbearable to watch.

Yes, I really can't stand this guy anymore. With such personality, I am certain he himself has some skeletons in his closet. I'm now even more sure that he was the one who killed that actor.

@supergal99 correction, correction: tattoo, then chest....:lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

I dont have to write thesis to explain that after watching ep 9, it's obvious that Mgr Kim killed that Hallyu star and also tried to mow MS down with that truck of doom. And he has the cheek to imply that GB was partly to be blamed for it! The aunt is power hungry but wont resort to murder for sure. :angry:

Aigoo, like another drama which I'm currently obsessed  with, whereby the lovey dovey scenes of the OTP are ultra sweet, I also need to brush my teeth more than 5 times a day nowadays with this drama! :blush:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, gutibear said:

could someone here explain to me please the connection between JGB and 5959? I don't understand it at all. Or if you have any link source bout that matter, please lemme know because I do want to know. Thankssss.... ^_^

I think that refers to the date and month of birth of JGB, May 18, that is (May) = 5 and (1+8) 9 = 59.
Because there are 4 digits for the code password, so he entered the number 5959. Previously he tried to enter 0518 but was unsuccessful.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, celebrianna said:

@triplem, they indeed did a really nice job with the kiss. Actually, I love all their kisses.:wub:

I think every week I feel compelled to comment on the aunt(s). The aunt who is the Chairman really doesn’t care anymore I guess. She’s rather blunt with GMS this time around in reminding him about the little time he has left and telling him that it doesn’t matter how harsh her words are because basically he’ll forget them. What a mean woman. I’m hoping for a miracle if only to disappoint these ravenous wolves. Now it looks like they’re contemplating messing with his romantic life because they can’t allow him to have an heir since there are rumors that he’s dating a woman. <_<

The insufferable manager is walking around like he’s the boss. He’s everywhere messing with GMS at his workplace or GB at hers. In the preview it looks like he’s making plans to go after GB to utterly destroy her hope of a career, her romantic relationship and perhaps her life. It’s been 9 episodes now that he’s basically had his way so I hope that the situation begins to change. His arrogance is becoming unbearable to watch.

I’m looking forward to more moments between out OTP. I really felt it for them when they were rehearsing the lines for the audition and they were basically talking about the death of the male loved one. It seemed like GMS was affected by the lines he was reading perhaps realizing the similarity with his situation.:tears:

1. Actually she never cared about him. After his parents' death, she tried to make him feel guilty by saying that he was responsible for his parents' death. She even cursed him. So in the last episode, she just revealed her true feelings and personality. She never cared for him and she is only interested in remaining CEO of SW Group. She unveiled her greed, her ruthlessness and ambition. GMS thought, he was loved and recognized by her so her words devastated him. She was actually gloating in front of him, saying that he wouldn't remember her words. I am more and more convinced that the doctor Yoon has been lying to the aunt Gong as well about the illness. Yoon has realized that he is remembering the past. By making her believe that GMS would die soon, she thinks now that she doesn't need to hide her true face any longer. It is for the better for GMS as he knows now who are his enemies.

2. Well, the manager KBS made a huge mistake by revealing that he knew that JGB and GMS met in the past. By doing so so, he reveals that he has been hiding a lot of info. He actually described the accident which indicates that he was a witness of GMS's accident. Moreover by blaming her for the accident, he also implies that GMS was doing something for her... all this will lead GMS to think that KBS is a key witness of his accident and even did something wrong to JGB as he never said anything to her about GMS. 

3. I have to say that LHI has grown on me. Funny is that KBS and the aunts are underestimating LHI's social background. Since she is a celebrity, they all think that her father is either a worker or someone not very powerful. I am sure that when she said that her father's company was ranked 108th... she must have meant in the world which would indicate that LHI's status is not dependent of her income and reputation as a celebrity. 

• Like 10

18 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

:love:

Ok chill.. *sweet dreams*:wub:

x0q6xXK.jpg

THANK YOU FOR THIS !! :wub:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, hrkharis said:

I think that refers to the date and month of birth of JGB, May 18, that is (May) = 5 and (1+8) 9 = 59.
Because there are 4 digits for the code password, so he entered the number 5959. Previously he tried to enter 0518 but was unsuccessful.

Or, as my googling told me, it is that case:

Anonymous asked: What is 5959 meaning?

5959 means 5 = O or Oh , 9 = Gu in hangul.. So when repeated it’ll become OhGu OhGu (in a cute aegyo way…so it’s sounded like ohgoo~ ohgoo~ like you’re teasing a baby )

http://supernad2.tumblr.com/post/133060831473/what-is-5959-meaning

And that explanation somehow confirmed in the episode when MaSung jokingly and in cute way patted GiBBeum chin :)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, Irly said:

And that explanation somehow confirmed in the episode when MaSung jokingly and in cute way patted GiBBeum chin :)

awwww, he’s so sweet. Where can we find a boyfriend like GMS in real life :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

I was listening with my headphones and hot damn.... you can literally feel his voice down to your toes.

Goosebumps and tingles from a voice:blush::wub:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Irly said:

Anonymous asked: What is 5959 meaning?

5959 means 5 = O or Oh , 9 = Gu in hangul.. So when repeated it’ll become OhGu OhGu (in a cute aegyo way…so it’s sounded like ohgoo~ ohgoo~ like you’re teasing a baby )

Thanks for the information.
If the writer combines the birth date and month of JGB with the meaning of 5959, that means he/she is very detailed in working on the story. Cool !!!

• Like 9

The only thing I have to say about last night is Ahhh!  The final scene was great and well worth the wait.  The actors were fantastic, so much emotion, they nailed it. The tear running down MS's face was the so moving.  All-in-all, I loved this episode. 

• Like 12

13 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Is this drama 12 episodes only?  When  i saw the first page of this forum, it says 12 episodes (to be confirmed)  Is this a 12 or 16 episode drama?  

It's 16 episodes. I've update it.

OST part 4 Choi Jin Hyuk - Love to forget

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, 0ly40 said:

It's 16 episodes. I've update it.

OST part 4 Choi Jin Hyuk - Love to forget

12 episodes is not enough. Thank you PDnim for making 16. When did they finish the last episodes or are they still filming?

• Like 9

This drama is seriously being hard carried by the otp chemistry...which is one of the best I've seen in the recent times....and the romance is super cute. Both look so adorably in love. Not to forget.... they don't hold back in the kisses department. Love the kisses....the deep, toe curling ones, the little pecks and the quick smooches. Lol, I should keep an eye on this time slot for MBN dramas...Witch's love that aired before this also had good kisses...and lots of them.

I feel this drama went overboard with the bad guys..... the aunts and the board of directors, the doc, the slimey ex manager. Actually there was no need for any of them at all...... MS's condition should have been the biggest obstacle in the HEA of the otp. But the writers have turned MS's terminal condition the least of their and our worries. 

I feel maybe the writer wanted to write a story to make the viewers nostalgic or something about the classic K dramas from the old days.....like the otp having to constantly overcome numerous external obstacles but the thing is the kdrama writing has changed so much in these years....that this type of story telling feels very dated. 

Anyways....drunken GB is cute and her gift elephant memory soft toy made MS almost cry....and his sad laugh made me cry....:tears:

I wish this drama had 12 and not 16 episodes...then at least we will see MS do something about people who are trying to harm him...instead of keeping silent and taking it. We have 6 more episodes...lets hope we get lots and lots of MS-GB kisses and cuteness to keep us happy....then at least we can ignore the rest.

Forgot to mention....MS remembers the accident and following the ex manager....so is his memory coming back a good thing or is his condition deteriorating??

• Like 17

3 hours ago, dito said:

Forgot to mention....MS remembers the accident and following the ex manager....so is his memory coming back a good thing or is his condition deteriorating??

So based on the information we have been given about MS condition thus far, it is both good and bad. Good in that he is starting to recover lost memories...however, it is bad as it was stated that for each thing that he remembers, he forgets something else. So while he remembers the accident...he has apparently lost some other memory...but what exactly, has not yet been revealed. While that is bad, I think that the good may out weigh the bad as he will most like take advantage of the memories he gains to deal with the various people who are trying to hurt both MS and GB. All in all, it is going to be a bit of a bumpy ride.

• Like 11

Episode 9 Comments:

2OYcWSr.png

[Devilish Joy] Ep 9 Song Ha Yoon kisses Choi Jin Hyuk in the rain, "Don't forget that I said I love you"

Article: Naver 'Devilish Joy' Choi Jin Hyuk and Song Ha Yoon kiss in the rain... "Don't forget that I love you" 

1. [+253,-4]
People in the neighbourhood!! ㅜㅜ Please watch this drama. If this one was aired on a public channel, it would be a hit. ㅜㅜ I'm barely hanging onto this after Thirty but Seventeen ended.. I started watching this because I like Song Ha Yoon, but this is so heart fluttering. I know that Choi Jin Hyuk has always been cool, but the two of them are pretty and cool.. 

2. [+132,-1]
It's so sad and interesting. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Choi Jin Hyuk is cool..... Watching this drama only makes my expectations go higher.. ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+85,-0]
Gi Bbeum's kiss while tearing up is so beautiful. 

4. [+80,-2]
It was so sad ㅠㅠ Huk huk

5. [+33,-0]
The ratings would be good if this was aired on a public channel... It's really fun. 

6. [+29,-0]
This one is one of my life drama. Please watch this from the first episode. 

7. [+29,-0]
The kiss scene at the end left me in tears unknowingly.  ㅠㅠ Please let our Ma Sung and Gi Bbeum walk the flowery path, okay? ♡♡♡♡ Choi Jin Hyuk is so manly today too!!^^ ♡♡ 

8. [+26,-0]
Ma Sung and Gi Bbeum match each other so well. The title is good too... Choi Jin Hyuk's voice is to die for, but he's so tall too.. so cool. Song Ha Yoon looks like Lee Young Ae, her skin is good too and her charisma is the best.. Pretty~~ I waited for Wednesdays and Thursdays just to watch this drama. 

Spoiler

5x70KYB.png

Article: Naver 'Devilish Joy' Song Ha Yoon  Choi Jin Hyuk backhug full of love "filled with heart flutters" 

1. [+78,-0]
Today's episode will go down in history even more~ It hit my heart so much. It's fun. I hope many people watch this~~

2. [+52,-2]
The ending did everything. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Devilish Joy is so interesting. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Their chemistry is amazing too. They did well making it both fun and heart fluttering. Seriously, it would be a hit if it's aired on a public channel. ㅠㅠ

3. [+42,-0]
Gong Ma Sung ㅜㅜ♥

4. [+33,-0]
I look forward to tomorrow too. ♡♡ Stop tormenting the GongJoo couple!! ㅠ

5. [+12,-0]
Watching Mabbeum on Wednesday, and Thursday came when it ended^^;;; I'm going to be a first broadcast killer for Mabbeum today too. My dark circles are going to come out tomorrow~  ㅋㅋ Today is Mabbeum day too~

6. [+11,-0]
Ah, time flew by too quickly. I was late in watching this, but it's been a while since I've been a first broadcast killer for a drama. 

7. [+9,-0]
The only drama that made me a first broadcast killer! Strongly recommend. 

8. [+6,-0]
GongJoo couple. 

9. [+5,-0]

Ma Sung is the best. He's sweet~~

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Yeah the OTP has very good chemistry. And her family dynamics are quite alright too.

Yeah I wonder why the writer spent so much time for the ex- boss. I understand the evil aunt and her ambitions. That's the standard Kdrama stuff. But the ex- boss? The other accomplice is dead. The drink spiking stuff. The witness has amnesia. Why bother targeting her? 

The writer should have spent more time researching her male lead's medical condition instead. His reappearing and random memory loss is driving me batty. There are actually not enough hospital scenes for someone who has a terminal condition. I do hope the writer  has an ending planned. If he/she kills him off it better be for a good reason. And if not it is not a medical miracle with no reasons given. 

Koreans must think acquired brain injury can be changed if they believe such drama nonsense.  I just watched Landing on stars this week which featured someone who just missed 1 dose of Risperidone  an anti- psychotic and they went out of control. I wince watching all the idiotic drama writing that warps public perception.

I am still watching. Just skipping all the neurologist review, aunt and ex- President's scenes.

Just a question though re Lee Ha Im. Did the actress act exactly the same as when she was in Reply 1994? Her flippant tone is exactly the same. I  properly watched that show for 10 times or more including her scenes. Wished she had changed her style.

• Like 10

Zoq78w4.jpg

(EDIT) meaning MS has to write his name everyday not to forget who he is :cold_sweat:

bJhCalN.jpg

0h4fHyD.jpg

산비장이(  saw wort:  Serratula coronata var. insularis (Iljin) Kitam )

Spoiler

fqvbLCh.jpg

PDg86YH.jpg

Joy + 산비장이( saw wort ) ( flower language : memory

Spoiler

MDpXkrY.jpg

cr to DC

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

GB, MY GIRL!!!!
I love her more and more. How she's so all out loving MS... I love it!! Not many Kdrama female lead as bold and agressive as her character. For the first time since his parents death, finally MS has someone who care about him sincerely.

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1