Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2018] Radio Romance 라디오 로맨스

42 minutes ago, godhunters said:

Both not good at cooking lol....why SGR toast look so burned?

It does ...but I love them for their level of confidence.

Yeah, the nightmare... we got it right.. JSH was the postman... he was supposed to give WJW's letter to SGR but he kept it.

SGR calls JSH for a date.. how sweet of SGR holding his hand when he wants to let it go because of other people on the bus.

He's deep in thought... (Our new OST is playing)

The video link:

https://youtu.be/_agi66AsH0g

https://youtu.be/aWU-xPkbwIg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Their show is supposed to go on.. but JSH is not picking up... they're anxious waiting for him.  

He came right at the moment.

Wah... a repeated scene... 

SGR was going to enter JSH's car after finishing the program.  PD Lee came, shut the door... and "see you next week"

The video link:

https://youtu.be/dqjsgsPpTkw

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Yikes Suho for a bf is suffocating! He's just too clingy LoL. Lee PD is so swoon worthy in ep. 11. I actually feel Lee PD would be a better fit for Geurim but oh well. 

Suho is now growing up & learning to put his foot down while taking control of his life, obviously his independence doesn't go well with Evil Stepmom. WTF?! Jason sent those threatening messages?! WHY??! 

Er Writer Ra with Taeri are just...toxic.

I don't even know what to think of Taeri anymore 'cause just as the drama show a glimpse of redemption. Taeri goes & do something despicable to completely erase whatever pity I have for her. 

• Like 6

Why do i feel a noble idiocy and with JSH spilling the truth about WJW case, hope if that the case, the angst wont be long

• Like 6

Well certainly the fight is on now between PD Lee and JSH for SGR. Probably the truth about WJW will be out next week

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, godhunters said:

Why do i feel a noble idiocy and with JSH spilling the truth about WJW case, hope if that the case, the angst wont be long

I feel the same thing... he's going to tell her soon.. his guilt is building up again.  SGR will feel uncomfortable though ...However, at the same I feel like SGR will be able to accept it somehow (her positivity will get them through the angst..)  Just a feeling.... 

Another mystery to unveil... PD Lee your turn next week...

15 minutes ago, yoyo_icecube said:

there's is no preview.. i feel sad. TT.TT

can't wait for the next episode

It is usually like that after the second episode of the week. Don't feel sad... Just wait for a few more days.... everything will come out... :D

• Like 11

Please no love triangle.....:bawling:

Just hope pd lee kang is on ji suho side because jason look like in other side. Pd lee kang has soft spot for ji suho but i don't know what the reason....

Its okey for ji suho too be truthful about who is woo ji woo to geurim....so he can date her without any doubt.

• Like 7

love triangle so late in the game?... we know pd lee have no change anyway consider our OTP have been couple for some time already and love each other. but seems like the last arch is WJW and JSH guilt. wonder how our couple gonna handle this... I hope they can face it together and build a stronger relationship.  

• Like 6

I have a crazy crazy idea, what happens if PD Lee and Jason are working together?

no way too crazy right?

17 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Omo I gave up recapping...

but did u see that JSH found a letter in his room. It seems he werent surprised about them. Then he went to see those letter in the box... DARNIT @kaoriharang  @bebebisous33 was right. WJW did give his love letters to JSH and he never gave them to her. Instead he collated them. It was seen during JSH nightmare. He woke up and  GR then called him out for a date on the bus. This is so sad, he feels so guilty of not giving GR those letters and treating his friend like that and worse seeing him die. I feel NI coming up. Theres no way he can get over his conscious of dating his best friend crush plus feeling that he was at fault in causing WJW death.

I think it was JAson giving him those threat letters, as who else can get into his room

No wonder he feels so guilty even their bus date doesnt seem all that happy

oh dear, she was right. WAIT but if JSH didnt give the letter from WJW, then how does SGR have letters from WJW as well? Does that mean that JSH gave a letter with a fake name? that can't be right?

it does look more and more than jason is the one that is behind those letters, but if that is the case does that mean that Jason is working against JSH or doing this to help JSH??

I can understand the guilt though, :( poor JSH no wonder he can't sleep. I feel bad that he has been in so much pain and he has carried around for so long :(

21 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

With only 4 episodes left I don't  seen an actual love triangle.

I hope you are right, i really dont want a love triangle now.. and you are right we are already 60% in. too late for a love triangle.

we got two hugs today :)

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Omo I gave up recapping...

but did u see that JSH found a letter in his room. It seems he werent surprised about them. Then he went to see those letter in the box... YIKES @kaoriharang , @bebebisous33 was right. WJW did give his love letters to JSH and he never gave them to her. Instead he collated them. It was seen during JSH nightmare. He woke up and  GR then called him out for a date on the bus. This is so sad, he feels so guilty of not giving GR those letters and treating his friend like that and worse seeing him die. I feel NI coming up. Theres no way he can get over his conscious of dating his best friend crush plus feeling that he was at fault in causing WJW death.

I think it was JAson giving him those threat letters, as who else can get into his room

Spoiler

de44a75f55fddc15db97752736d46701.png

ae646cb3eae416e5d46f269948e783b3.png

cfb6ca9d4f26ddc120935295431ad18a.png

c3d7a93777721f8779828b150da8b175.png

Spoiler

587d4a2ecc42e7b13b26ee68854305e7.png

ced6d7fa07c61afce8352d3e19012d07.png

No wonder he feels so guilty even their bus date doesnt seem all that happy

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

With only 4 episodes left I don't  seen an actual love triangle.

Agree with you....no actual love triangle and if they want to start i think its already late

• Like 8

lee gang is like on geurim’s side when against suho

but he’s like defending suho when against jason.

what if they’re actually brothers? that would be the best plot twist ever. i mean, brothers with the same mother or smth :tongue:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, kriswu said:

lee gang is like on geurim’s side when against suho

but he’s like defending suho when against jason.

what if they’re actually brothers? that would be the best plot twist ever. i mean, brothers with the same mother or smth :tongue:

:blush: the days of predicting of future episode while waiting.

I'll join you after watching it with sub, about 5 to 6 hours from now?

• Like 5

Im not sure if there will be a love triangle, I still see PD Lee treating GR as a sister that he would always protect her. I even have a suspicion that either 1. he is really WJW or 2. WJW's older brother and he was at first curious about his brother's first love and then on behalf of him looked after GR. In ep 11 when he went shopping with her, he did say that he always was there for her except for when he went to India for 2 years. In this ep when she told him that she likes JSH he seems happy for her.

e2a7e01ba5cb06f6dacd7f637c3ea38e.png

But then towards the end of the ep, where he stopped GR from getting into JSH car..he looks like he suddenly felt differently. His intentions changed. Why the change SUDDENLY??

1b2657f062c85246e8b6c4e221f96214.png

• Like 12

Character ji suho so sadd....his has broken family, guilty towards his friends because of they like same girl....i feel his suffer never ended. Especially guilty to his friend, that why he try very hard to push geurim at first....

But at the same time, only geurim can healing him....

he need to fight with his ownself which is lead to his depression....

I really like healing hug in episode 12...that scene made me more sympathy with ji suho. He like a child that had a lot of scar....too fragile:bawling:

• Like 8

This is the hug scene. OST 5 was playing and the title is so appropriate. Everyone has a "STORY" and JSH story is so :bawling:

We might need tissues next week chingues, brace yourselves. NOW just excuse me while I rewatch ep 11 and swoon over JSH cheesiness. Sadly we didnt get any today, well maybe when he told her to hold her hand out and he pulled her in for a hug. But still its so sad he didnt smile at all. :bawling: PDNIM how could you do this to me? You had me so HIGH and now Im back to the pits of sadness. 

db37af05c323150e77d310c9b5f8eaf3.png

She looks so happy but him his just too depressed. 

454651c32c496d717d49203482befcfd.png

8c453ddd36ad288c22a252db38f1c6e5.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

This is the hug scene. OST 5 was playing and the title is so appropriate. Everyone has a "STORY" and JSH story is so :bawling:

We might need tissues next week chingues, brace yourselves. NOW just excuse me while I rewatch ep 11 and swoon over JSH cheesiness. Sadly we didnt get any today, well maybe when he told her to hold her hand out and he pulled her in for a hug. But still its so sad he didnt smile at all. :bawling: PDNIM how could you do this to me? You had me so HIGH and now Im back to the pits of sadness. 

She looks so happy but him his just too depressed. 

sigh the second hug on the roof or something was nicer, at least JSH looked happy there. But this hug was just sad, and the lead up is also sad.

I am worried about what would happen about WJW and all that....

You are right, JSH's story is just beyond tragic like greek tragedy. When the father slapped him, i felt like punching the father. Truly such a dysfunctional family.

giphy.gif

KSH's insta update

• Like 5