Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2018] Radio Romance 라디오 로맨스

This drama reminds us to keep spreading LOVE to all those around us... Because when looking around it's what's really beautiful about living!!!

20162028_5-things-we-loved-and-4-things-b720d7aad54994c4e2dfd439e2f76490.gif

May your hearts not be troubled... May your days be full of joy...

May all your tomorrows bring with them hope and love... :heart:Thanks to everyone for everything!!!  See you soon!!!:blush:

• Like 14

8 hours ago, midnightsun12 said:

may i know in which part  and episode SGR want to say that?

Uh sorry but I don't exactly remember which episode. It was shown on several scenes though. When young SGR on the bus with her mom, and when GR got fired from her job. She said she should say it soon. Sorry if it doesn't answer ur question.

@Kasmic Thankyou for mentioning me! I didn't write that much but I really love this drama. 

I notice Yoon Park did an enterview earluer today. Anyone know if SoHyun or DooJoon might do one too? I hope someone will post here if they do.

• Like 12

50 minutes ago, nitttss said:

Uh sorry but I don't exactly remember which episode. It was shown on several scenes though. When young SGR on the bus with her mom, and when GR got fired from her job. She said she should say it soon. Sorry if it doesn't answer ur question.

@Kasmic Thankyou for mentioning me! I didn't write that much but I really love this drama. 

I notice Yoon Park did an enterview earluer today. Anyone know if SoHyun or DooJoon might do one too? I hope someone will post here if they do.

Yoon park did an interview and share his view regarding so hyun and dujun....all of them look close with each other.

Hope to see other casts interview...

i still in mode raro withdrawal:bawling:

• Like 12

Thank you @Kasmic.  You are right about the instrumental song appearing after the drama is over.  Finally, I have it.  It is really a lovely string number.

Thank you everyone for your insights and analysis.  Especially to @Minlyn and @Stroppyse all the recaps and translations.

The writing of this drama is a little incoherent but it is really held up by a superb cast.  Uri PD breaks my heart.  I think that's why he doesn't get the girl.  He is always leaving when the going gets tough.  He should hang around and drive our uri DJ insane with jealousy.  I could watch that all day long. 

I really like how problems are resolved in this drama.  No dramas (pun intended) at all.  

My only other complain is that the guys in this drama loved their ladies for so long but yet their kisses are so gentle... I can understand why they did that for our OTP but the other couple doesn't look that inexperienced to me.   :tongue:  

• Like 8

This is for all RaRo's fan who are still heartbroken..hope this video will help cheer u up and love Soo Geu Rim even more

• Like 9

Finally watched the last episodes with subtitles, but I've been busy killing all onion cutting ninjas who came up after Ji Soo-ho opened those WJW letters. Sob.

I'm somewhat confused now and got same questions for you people. There are things I cannot understand about SKorea culture:
--Why was Lee Gang unable to keep his show? What was his sin? What is so bad about JSH using the station to confess his feelings? Understand no way.

--Why was Ji Soo-ho forced to quit his drama? And they even want to sue him! In my country, if any "scandal" like that comes to light, not only JSH's drama would keep airing, but they could sign for another two or three seasons! Ratings would boost! OK, we Mediterraneans are somewhat morbid...

--Why an adult actress like Kim So-hyun is still not allowed to do many deep kisses? Yeah, last episode was truly romantic, but all those cheeks and light lip kisses were kind of... I don't know how to explain it in English. They are supposed to be 26-28 years old. Come on.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

why can't stop smiling? tq RR team. you're the best.

tq writer-nim, love your idea. please give us more. and more great impact.

if k-citizen know how great this drama... if.... 

AND if.... Yoon Park and Kim So Hyun meet in the future... kyaaa....daebaaakkk!!! his eyes her smile...

NAMASTE everyone!

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

@Kasmic that  gifs describes all our sentiments i guess..! lol...!

i love those lines btw... i dont understand why PD-nim would actually get fired on that... wanna fire those 3 committee members... and no... i wanna grill them!!! hahahah!

did they all watched the last episode together?  as anyone seen the any videos on that? 

(was hoping to see some hi-fives and hugs right after them watching together...wink-wink!!!):tongue:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, angrytomato said:

Finally watched the last episodes with subtitles, but I've been busy killing all onion cutting ninjas who came up after Ji Soo-ho opened those WJW letters. Sob.

I'm somewhat confused now and got same questions for you people. There are things I cannot understand about SKorea culture:
--Why was Lee Gang unable to keep his show? What was his sin? What is so bad about JSH using the station to confess his feelings? Understand no way.

--Why was Ji Soo-ho forced to quit his drama? And they even want to sue him! In my country, if any "scandal" like that comes to light, not only JSH's drama would keep airing, but they could sign for another two or three seasons! Ratings would boost! OK, we Mediterraneans are somewhat morbid...

--Why an adult actress like Kim So-hyun is still not allowed to do many deep kisses? Yeah, last episode was truly romantic, but all those cheeks and light lip kisses were kind of... I don't know how to explain it in English. They are supposed to be 26-28 years old. Come on.

It all kind of comes down to South Korea still being a very conservative country.

It's not that Lee Gang did anything himself personally, but he's the PD of the show and he took responsibility for JSH's various broadcasting mistakes. They take broadcasting mistakes, be it on television or radio, fairly seriously, and there generally are repercussions for them. Besides the fact that JSH used the radio as a platform to discuss his personal feelings, there was also various instances of long silences, and that time where he was under the impression he was doing a recorded show when it was actually live. I'm sure Lee Gang losing his cool and getting angry at the board didn't help matters either. :tongue:

It's actually pretty common in the Korean entertainment industry that if a celebrity has a scandal of some sorts, they generally remove themselves from the limelight, be it willingly or getting fired, and have to "repent" for a certain amount of time before the public begins to accept them again. It's actually been happening a lot recently with all these actors getting accused of sexual harassment and being removed from their dramas. Other times it could be cases of drunk driving, or dating scandals, or simply saying something controversial.  In JSH's case, his family built up this lie about being so perfect, and I guess the public just felt so outraged about it. I think it's a pretty weak scandal, but I've seen more ridiculous things blow up in k-pop culture over my years of being a fan. And obviously I don't think his scandal hurt him too much since he was back to filming a new drama after only a couple months.

I'm sure it's not because she's not "allowed" to do deep kisses, but Kim So Hyun is just starting to transition into adult roles, after being a child actress for 10 years. The director could also be taking the actors feelings into consideration when filming such scenes. Both DooJoon and SoHyun had difficulties with a lot of the romantic scenes they had to film, mainly due to the lines being too "cringey" for them, and they often had to psych themselves up for it. I feel like kiss scenes in Korean dramas are still a work in progress, they still seem to really favor the more modest kissing scenes over anything too lewd. They also like to build up their kiss scenes by starting with small pecks in the earlier episodes and slowly work their way up to something more epic and dramatic, which I think we got in ep. 15. There's definitely been a vast improvement in recent years though! Obviously a lot of people in this thread feel the same way you do about the couple's chaste kiss scenes, but alas, maybe someday these two will work together again in the future and sate everyone's thirst then, LOL. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Namaste PD Lee - Yoon Park did a recent interview. In this interview he discussed his rapport with the cast and crew. 

JSH and PD Lee bromance had me laughing throughout this drama. They were so funny together and I do hope they'll work together again. 

DY37nGsVwAEksUv.jpgDY3Jb3-VMAAVtTI.jpg

Or the airport scene

Spoiler

DY6u_U4U0AAuIrv.jpg

DY1d29-W4AY7jMW.jpg

DY1d29vX4AE27rm.jpg

Just some translations of YP interview - this is what he said about YDJ and KSH

About Doojoon “A friend who laughs and jokes around and pulls a lot of pranks… feel really good… If I were an actress, I would like to do melo acting with Yoon Doojoon too” 

At So Hyun, he said “I could act with trust and confident… When I stepped out of my role, I would say “Oh that’s right” ‘This friend is really 20 years old’ thinking like that while acting, really charming”

Sohyunnie, who debuted earlier than me, is in fact my acting senior. So I trust her. And she's a chingu full of sensibility. Instead of acting in obedience to the scenario, I felt that we were actually listening and speaking in response to each other."

"Although Sohyunnie was born in the year of same zodiac animal with me (a 12-year age gap), we're always joking like bro n sis, and this helped us a lot to keep an open mind to play the roles.""Sohyunnie has done so well that the age gap didn't bother us, thus I could concentrate on the drama. We trust and depend on each other, so we could build the roles. She is a charming friend with different images between the moments when she acts and when she's back to normal life."

"I can't make it only by myself. This kind of comment is resulted from the fact that my coworkers made a good match with me. In a love triangle, we should create a tension between each others. I'm thankful to my partners for this part. It seemed we worked it out in good harmony."

Yoon Park has earned a nickname of "2nd lead syndrome instigator". He laughed shyly when he heard of this: "I can't make it by myself..

cr. https://twitter.com/OmoiCieL

17 hours ago, sheza said:

Thank you @Kasmic.  You are right about the instrumental song appearing after the drama is over.  Finally, I have it.  It is really a lovely string number.

Omo were you able to purchase the OST album already.... wow the release is fast. Does the album include young WJW singing ost 2 there? I know @RPM is trying to find it. 

DY8RzuwXkAAzs77.jpg

@KymberleeD Im not sure if our leads were sitting together during the viewing of the finale. But our young child JSH and GR were sitting together. These 2 are so cute.

It wouldve been nice to have some more spoilers lol! Would love to see a hug or something. Even after they cut the cake or during their individual speech no hugs. Its so common for the leads to remain distant. I guess the the scandals there are no joke. 

15 hours ago, angrytomato said:

There are things I cannot understand about SKorea culture:

I hear ya chingu, Korea is very conservative though strangely the movies are more explicit so I guess the censorship laws isnt as strict there as it is in dramas.  @rabbiteen love your explanation of the scandals and how the Kpublic deals with them. Im sadden that some actors/idols whom were caught in such are often forced(?) to go into military just to escape from the backlash. Doesnt make sense right? esp since after they return they seem to be forgiven or that the scandal isnt regarded as such a whooha! <_<

19 hours ago, nitttss said:

Anyone know if SoHyun or DooJoon might do one too? I hope someone will post here if they do.

Im waiting for their interviews too...I wonder if we will get one. Generally the leads do one really quick. :crazy:

• Like 11

Yellow umbrella's a thing for YDJ

In Splash Splash Love

DY0tlJ5V4AAne5B.jpg

and now in Radio Romance

CoUx5G2.gif

cr. jet lee

PPL at work here, did I make any of you want to buy a yellow umbrella or perhaps think of YDJ when you see a yellow umbrella? :tongue:

And yes!!  we getting another making vid :D but its the last making vid :bawling:

and remember this scene??? Im missing them so much. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3