Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2018] Evergreen (That Man Oh Soo) 그남자 오수

6 hours ago, philosophie said:

The younger sister taking revenge had me fall on the flor in laughter until my stomach hurt. From when they watched dramas for idea,s to actually executing it with fake ultra sound and baby book. Genius level comedy

Oh yeah-those scenes were comedy gold! I loved how they made an "ideas list" for revenge, and then the one friend suggested they watch TV to get some good ideas-hilarious! Their expressions when they watched the TV drama-so funny. And the execution scene- I was also rolling on the floor laughing! It was too funny that the fiance was still terrified they would crash the wedding after the girls left.

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

@jejuhallabong Thanks a lot. The man must feel really guilty as her father saved him, whereas he abandoned him. Meeting him will be very upsetting for YR. 

I am okay with the pace because we have to imagine that due to his guilt, OS hid behind his books and computers for a very long time hence he has no social skills. He is opening up but at a slow pace which is quite convincing to me. I am not surprised that he didn't think about calling her. To me, he is not aware of his own feelings yet. He just thinks that he wants to comfort her as she needs someone to rely on. It is interesting how different JW and OS approached her:

- Let's date! 

- Lean on me!

Like she said to JW, her mother and sister are her first priorities hence she has no time to think about love and dating. A marriage means to rely on each other.

Since OS has been helping her all this time, the episode 9 will mark a turning point in their relationship. After that, YR will be the one who helps OS to recover from the guilt he has been feeling all this time. He will tell her about his past next week which I am looking forward to seeing.

The episode 8 was interesting because despite his absence, OS was even more present than JW. JW remained by her side but he didn't let her know and kept his distance from her as he felt so helpless. On the other hand, OS's actions reveal that despite his departure, he made sure that YR would get support. He gave her the money back, he even made sure that the plant wouldn't suffer during his travel because he was afraid of another mistake from his brother. She noticed his presence and even his gestures. Then unlike JW, OS calls her, when he realizes what has really happened. OS gets aware that YR did follow his advice to go to him if she needs help.

YR is still unaware that OS has never dated any girl and is actually no playboy at all. I hope, she discovers the misunderstanding.     

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Episode 8 :wub:

1. Am I the only one who think JinWoo joke is actually funny?, on top of that the way he shows how to kill an ant with his finger, and the way he turned side way towards YR with his eyes wide open Hahahaha

2. YooRi's sister revenge.:D

3. OhSoo's lil blondie brother and Chaeri, I would love to ship them. They are perfect eccentric couple to me LOL.

4. OMO !!, Director Han (Second female lead), she has a killer legs .... Again, OhSoo was giving a full glance at her legs then up!, and I'm so uneasy with the way he look at her legs :rolleyes: - But OhSoo's final answer was cool. I don't know what kind of aura colour OhSoo sees in Director Ha. Perhaps insincerity?

5. That 2 funny Ahjummas!!, Muahahaha, the Duo cracking me up, they bubbly syncronized each other jokes. I fall in love with these 2 ladies since they came up on the drama. PD-nim please show them more often.

6. I wish YooRi put her arms around OhSoo when she leans on him at the end of episode.

7. Funniest line of episode 8: YooRi's co-worker (male police) "So, the virgin shamaness isn't a virgin after all, She's the one who's a virgin (The daughter)". LOL

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

23 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I believe that the man who is looking for YSR is the man who witnessed her father's death.

I think he was the guy being pushed around.  I think he mistakenly took the birthday gift Yuri's dad dropped.  He's looking for Yuri to return the gift.

They should just plant the magic tree 2.0 in a park so that people passing by can just inhale the magic pollen, unless it only works in coffee.

Ending song.

• Like 8

Deleted I clicked save by mistake... :huh:  how embarrassing..

Ok! One more time.... After watching episode 7 & 8 (I tend to wait and watch them as a couple cause of their shortness in time) 

1. Awww the porridge. :wub:  How cute.....Oh Soo is trying... Believe it or not I found it super enduring...

2. I chuckled a bit of Oh Soo intro to the mother.  & the heart on the cheek. :D

3. I think 88% reminds our heroine of her happy childhood...ie. The past...aaaand that’s about it....

4. I find the tattoo of the tree quite interesting, and where it’s located even more.  I wonder if the location has any significance?  Grandpa has or had it on his arm. Oh Soo on his chest.. 

5. Gosh ,the cafe makes me want to have one across the street from where I live.

OTP + cafe =perrrrrfect B)

6. Clearly the actors had fun and/or did a lot of ad libs on the show. 

• Like 8

They release new BTS this morning, does anyone know where to watch all of the bts with eng subs.. I really want know what they laughing about...

Hopefully slowly but sure Oh Soo will realize his feeling for Yoo Ri cause we know everytime Oh Soo will do his best for support / protect Yoo Ri.. And I think little by little Yoo Ri will discover even though Oh Soo personality is cool, but he has a warm heart, and Oh Soo already secretly do a lot of things for her sake.. I think YR must be touched by Oh Soo kindness..

Note : btw I'm sorry if my english is not very good, hopefully all of you understand..

• Like 9

Hi, I came to give my support to Kim So Eun :wub:

I'm really happy that Soeun had  the opportunity to take the character that she likes which is 'Seo Yuri'.

Tbh, I personally think that the drama pace is a bit slow and the storyline is everywhere right now.  When I read the drama description, it talks a lot about Oh Soo character which he is an AI intelligence, owner of a cafe and a barista. But since the cafe is quite dull and only  have a few of visitors, I hope writer shows his intelligence in the AI field for the next ep. Not just writing a few lines of programming scripts. Or at least  focus on the pollen please. As of now, i think Osu just become a cupid for few couples only. Was it 3 or 4 (including Yuri) ? 

I also think Soeun have to work more on her reaction for 'awkward romantic scene'. Because she looks unnatural at some part. But she's really good in the fighting 'martial art' scene and also in expressing sad emotions since that's her forte . And I have to say this.. in the last episode, Seo Yuri should put her head at Osu's shoulder..than the feelings will look more real. :(

Idk what will happened after this as they focus more on Yuri's mom sickness. Only 8 eps left and things progress quite slow. I hope the rating will goes up as well. 0.1% is normal for OCN but i don't want that 'normal' for this project.

• Like 8

Agreed that it’s going s little too slow. Also didn’t like the turn of events with her sisters teacher/childhood friend, cause now they’re dating then gonna break up? Just seems unnecessary and ridiculous. Especially if she ends up treating him like her ex did by cheating, 

• Like 8

On 3/26/2018 at 3:56 PM, bebebisous33 said:

I have the impression that the plant OS is taking care of could become the new pollen tree and replace the old one.

Really? I got that impression too B) 

I was getting very impatient watching episode 8,  I have had enough of 88% chingus. I'm not knocking the actor but was not in the mood for 88% to keep intruding on our otppanda-emoticon-84.gif I just can't help but be overprotective of them. MOS reminds me of a young schoolboy who does not know what to do about his first crush so he acts out when he's around her.

On 3/27/2018 at 10:27 AM, Table122000 said:

Epic fail on the writers part not to utilize the fantasy elements like the tree & the pollens more. Plus, I still don't know what the colors/auras mean. It's still a sweet drama and a breezy watch, but it really could have been something unique. We're just halfway through the drama now and I hope the writers can get back to featuring the fantasy elements in a big way. 

I hope so to since it does make the story more intriguing but I do like the fact that it's an easy drama to watch,  I love Kim So Eun and our otp.

6ywfEjt.png

• Like 7

On 4/1/2018 at 7:46 AM, philosophie said:

Agreed that it’s going s little too slow. Also didn’t like the turn of events with her sisters teacher/childhood friend, cause now they’re dating then gonna break up? Just seems unnecessary and ridiculous. Especially if she ends up treating him like her ex did by cheating, 

They are dating now? I thought she haven't give any answer?

In episode 7 : 

Spoiler

jTTSWuN.jpg zXAICcf.jpg

PABcXCr.jpg

ZMFyVkq.jpg

W3y1paJ.jpg

IMuu54P.jpg

JIliMur.jpg

xuVCtkp.jpg

PJGoAbt.jpg

i49eSyr.jpg

v6l6qUj.jpg

Q7IE35k.jpg

The reason why she looks like a player to some viewers because she likes Osu but she couldn't get any confirmation from him whether he really likes her or not. They are actually a 'stranger' in this drama.

And Jinwoo is someone who always by her side. She appreciate him and can't throw him easily even though she didn't have any romantic feelings towards him like during their childhood days.

In today's article for ep 9, seems like both of Osu and Yuri are aware of each other's feelings. But the birth of another couple will probably reduced the focus on the main leads. 

• Like 10

OST part 5

preview ep10

clips ep9

Spoiler

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

OMG, did he drink one of the pollen-drinks? because he mustered a lot of courage, quickly!

• Like 8

Omg. Omg. Omg. Episode 9 is worth the wait. After being left hanging of that "lean on me" of episode 8, i really really wanted to see how will things develop in episode 9. And i am so glad because episode 9 is full of red/love aura.

I was laughing out loud when OS started to "meow" "meow". I really love OS' brother, he's making the story very light and funny.

I was gushing and swooning when OS said that it's okay for her to go to him even only if she needs something. So selfless :heart:

Well, well, well... OS is now on the right track, i was thinking he has now became outspoken when he told her that he indeed went to the hospital because he is worried... but i really didn't expect that "in return, i will like you" part... :blush:

Way to go, Oh Soo... can't wait to watch episode 10 and the rest of episodes.

LJY and KSE partnership is oozzzzzing with chemistry. Love it!

• Like 9

OMG OMG... 

We will see the kiss tonight.. I've been waiting for it so long lol.. 

And the cute thing is Jong Hyun ears are so red lol.. :tongue::lol:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, jejuhallabong said:

OMG OMG... 

We will see the kiss tonight.. I've been waiting for it so long lol.. 

And the cute thing is Jong Hyun ears are so red lol.. :tongue::lol:

OH MY GOSH!!!!! My heart feels like bursting. I suppressed my shrieks... 'cause i am in the office. Hahaha.

OMG! He really had to lift her?!?!?!  I almost die :D can't wait for tonight's episode.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 8

More video from the producer.. 

Btw about the kiss scene tonight, it's funny Oh soo can lift Yoo Ri only with one hand, compare to episode 1, when oh soo having difficulty to lift her hahaha.. At the end he choose to drag her.. :tongue::lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

I'm in love with OhSoo's voice, that kind of low, whispering harsh - It's SEXY ah!!! - voice :D

It's funny how the blondie Hyung imitating OS saying "It's not like that!" :D

And more likely OhSoo also helped that virgin shaman daughter the night when the stalker following her ??

Yeah, I can't wait for the kiss tonight. Hope Doctor OhSoo also cover the CCTV inside the cafe - or Harabuji will witness it through his phone screen. :D

• Like 5

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

LOL...ikr, something miss here...or maybe the pollen can get more courages also physical power like body builder guy:D

Spoiler

Edited by restya
  • Like 2