Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

A very hectic 2-day schedule

20181203 Beijing to London (undisclosed schedule)

20181204 London to Beijing

20181204 2018 15th Esquire MAHB (Man At His Best) Drama TV Actor Award (for Sweet Dreams and Ashes of Love)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Deng Lun Studio update 20181204 photoshoot just outside of Terminal 2, The Queen's Terminal, Heathrow Airport

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20181204 evening

Deng Lun receiving his award

2018 15th Esquire MAHB (Man At His Best) Drama TV Actor Award (for Sweet Dreams and Ashes of Love)

 

 

Photoshoot from his studio

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

181207 Deng LUn Weibo Update 

Thanking for the recognition thru this two dramas, Sweet Dreams and Ashes of Love

46724866_119563069065869_168842902689591

 

181207 Deng Lun weibo update

Thankful for reaching 30M followers

47182088_506611786507942_904775128874823

46223623_158711955089844_292767408548612

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you admins for entrusting the thread to me and I hope to be able to update here for a very long time which means Deng Lun's popularity to last for a long time as well!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/9/2018 at 9:37 AM, nonski said:

Thank you admins for entrusting the thread to me and I hope to be able to update here for a very long time which means Deng Lun's popularity to last for a long time as well!

 

Jia You :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, I'm a denglun new fan, after watching the Ashes of Love (a victim of aol drama series ... lol), I skimmed about reba and lun, but I prefer ship denglun and  yangzi, their chemistry is very strong and they look very suitable.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

he has good chemistry with all his costars, my least fav is actually yz...ugh cant even rewatch AOL because of her now.

He just exudes those warm fuzzy feelings on all his shows. The proposal scene from Because of meeting you, watched it at least 20 times and i cried   buckets every single time. 

Funny thing is most of his c-fans actually most envious of his chemistry with Xiau San Cu and the cat in the forbidden city show than any of the ladies.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/29/2018 at 1:36 PM, gibas231 said:

he has good chemistry with all his costars, my least fav is actually yz...ugh cant even rewatch AOL because of her now.

He just exudes those warm fuzzy feelings on all his shows. The proposal scene from Because of meeting you, watched it at least 20 times and i cried   buckets every single time. 

Funny thing is most of his c-fans actually most envious of his chemistry with Xiau San Cu and the cat in the forbidden city show than any of the ladies.

 

Yes.. i found it too but the great chemistry is with yangzi.. i'm really hope they can be real couple. Looks like they are very familiar with each others when filming ashes of love.:wub:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, lovecarnation said:

Yes.. i found it too but the great chemistry is with yangzi.. i'm really hope they can be real couple. Looks like they are very familiar with each others when filming ashes of love.:wub:

please no!! DL is mine only :love:  but truly, solo fan like me,  do not like shipping real life otp couple.

In the drama or movie, yes okay to ship the characters for the storyline but in real life, no... there are just too many reasons to list, but the fact is currently this couple China OTP fans are super obsessed and causing lots of fighting between DL and YZ solo fans. Most of DL antis are YZ fans and vice versa.  

DL and YZ in real life are actually not too good of friends, the drama was filmed two years ago and they rarely kept in contact. Both have moved on to other dramas since AOL (DL and YZ filmed like 3-4 other dramas). 

 

 

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2019 at 11:34 AM, gibas231 said:

please no!! DL is mine only :love:  but truly, solo fan like me,  do not like shipping real life otp couple.

In the drama or movie, yes okay to ship the characters for the storyline but in real life, no... there are just too many reasons to list, but the fact is currently this couple China OTP fans are super obsessed and causing lots of fighting between DL and YZ solo fans. Most of DL antis are YZ fans and vice versa.  

DL and YZ in real life are actually not too good of friends, the drama was filmed two years ago and they rarely kept in contact. Both have moved on to other dramas since AOL (DL and YZ filmed like 3-4 other dramas).  

 

 

 

Oh, yes? they are not close in real life? because I know they are old friends, for that when filming they look very close to each other. and they look very compatible with each other. deng lun handsome and yang zi beautiful:wub:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, lovecarnation said:

Oh, yes? they are not close in real life? because I know they are old friends, for that when filming they look very close to each other. and they look very compatible with each other. deng lun handsome and yang zi beautiful:wub:

 

actually DengLun looks good with all his co-star :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, angelangie said:

 

actually DengLun looks good with all his co-star :) 

Oh.. well. :wub: maybe he has a good performance so always can has a good chemistry and good cooperate with all his partners on series ^_^

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Denglun performing with Jackie Chan and William Chan for CCTV's spring festival gala

Dyi0u07VAAAiw-l?format=jpg&name=900x900

Dyi4kTyVAAAMXxH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Dyi50pQVAAA3sFw?format=jpg&name=large

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/4/2019 at 5:31 PM, kokodus said:

Denglun performing with Jackie Chan and William Chan for CCTV's spring festival gala

 

Denglun really look good in almost everything :) and red make him stand out more :)

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2019 at 8:34 PM, gibas231 said:

please no!! DL is mine only :love:  but truly, solo fan like me,  do not like shipping real life otp couple.

In the drama or movie, yes okay to ship the characters for the storyline but in real life, no... there are just too many reasons to list, but the fact is currently this couple China OTP fans are super obsessed and causing lots of fighting between DL and YZ solo fans. Most of DL antis are YZ fans and vice versa.  

DL and YZ in real life are actually not too good of friends, the drama was filmed two years ago and they rarely kept in contact. Both have moved on to other dramas since AOL (DL and YZ filmed like 3-4 other dramas). 

 

 

 

How do you know they are not close? They’ve been friends for more than 8yrs, DL even mentioned in an interview that they give each other gifts for their respective birthdays. He even mentioned that their dads are close. They have a very good friendship, ofc in every fandom there are bad apples but it would help if fans don’t act soo posesssive over their favs & act like they know what’s right for them or who is right for them!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×