Quantcast

Reminder:

Please read the thread carefully and don't repost the same information over and over again when one of the fellow members have already posted it.

Thanks! :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Oyuncular                                                                                              

kapak_resmi233x252.jpg
Lee Kang
kapak_resmi233x252.jpg
Sung Ja-Hyun
kapak_resmi233x252.jpg
Lee Whi
Spoiler

180pks-Kim_Mi_Kyung.jpg     180pks-Yoon_Seo.jpeg         180pks-Hyoyoung_coed.jpg                                                 201711221639772990_5a152a1a6f5a4.jpg&key          

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Yehey!!! Finally updates!!!

Lools like JSW's agency had released an official news about his casting in Daegun/Grand Prince.  I hope other actors esp. leads will do the same.

• Like 4

After the official confirmation for Joo Sang Wook's casting in the drama next up is Jin Se Young. Her appearance in the drama is now officially confirmed. Also articles state that the drama is planned to air in the first half of 2018.

Also the drama has now an additional title 대군 - 사랑을 그리다 (Grand Prince - He yearns for Love).

First post has been updated. :)

SOURCE

SOURCE 2  

SOURCE 3

• Like 7

Was waiting for JSW to be in sageuk ...thanks dramagod, now it's happening. Heard good things about the PD/Writer, but I'm putting my expectations at the lowest level so I won't be too disappointed if the outcome is bad :tongue: It's Gonna be my 1st drama of JSY and 2nd drama of YSY after Kim Tag Goo looooong time ago (time flies like a jet :wink:)

Goodluck, Grand Prince team! :D 

Jin Se-yeon, TV Chosun 'Overlord' final appearance ... Cheotbang the first half of next year [Official]

htm_20171214720832875.jpg

Actor jinse kite TV Chosun drama 'army-prone love "and starred in (hereinafter" Overlord "). 

2018 'army' will be the first broadcast and put the two princes Eunsung army and records of hot desire and genuine army of Jin Yang surrounding the Beauty of Korea Saint Prefecture everyone loved. Jin Se-yeon takes on the Saints ran the current station toward the subject as a brother of the pubes unintentionally rijiman hwimal the blue, does not yield to any temptation and love of power. 

Jin Se-yeon is a fine appearance, enough to ride the famous look of fire separately digested with righteousness, and the fire can not tolerate passion, desire the same woman, the stronger the flame towards the love of graceful femininity, of course, it will be featured in the pulpit charismatic. 

OLD last year, the MBC 'prison Tuesday, went on to lead a 51-part drama title role, oknyeo' jinse in the kite through the "army" has yet to notice a single activity. 2018 is the first broadcast the first half. Hwangsoyoung reporters hwang.soyoung@joins.com  Photo: Early Bird Entertainment Daily Sports [Facebook] [Twitter] [Wei Bo] shortcut

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Jin Se Yeon cast as the female lead in historical drama 'Daegoon'

By beansss    6 hours ago    1,791    224    3
jin-se-yeon

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+
Actress Jin Se Yeon has been cast as the female lead of TV Chosun's new historical drama, 'Daegoon - Illustration of Love'. 

The drama tells the story of a beautiful Chosun era woman named Sung Ja Hyun, and two princes who struggle to gain her love. Jin Se Yeon will be depicting the role of Sung Ja Hyun. Actor Joo Sang Wook was also previously cast in the drama, while Yoon Si Yoon is considering a role.

Stay tuned for updates on 'Daegoon - Illustration of Love'.

LOL, Yoon Shi Yoon has not confirmed yet???
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

@eunsungjisung

No, the main cast is pretty much confirmed. This is only the official confirmation news. :) The cast had their first script reading on November 23rd if I remember it correctly.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I think these are the announcements from the cast’s respective agency. All the articles mentioned ‘according to agency rep from their company’. Somehow, the announcement from TV Chosun side released prior to the first script reading was not taken as ‘official’ by some reporters.. haha. In fact, Naver only update the ‘Grand Prince’ drama page according to news from actor’s agency announcement. So til now, Yoon Si Yoon, Kim Mi Kyung, Han Jae Suk and Jae Ho’s casting in the drama is still not updated. 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/tvBrand/6437455/broadcastInfo/mainCard

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Wow , finally we have some news and pics of the project ... though they reavels slowly but yet it seems promissing ... thak you dears all for sharing them.:heart:

I should say I realy enjoyed the discussions , though maybe some of the oppinions were oppised to mine but I found the members here so knowledgeable and resourceful ... sorry if I can't accompany with you caz I don't know any other language except my native one and just botchingly english , so I have no idea . :(

I know just some Korean actors/actresses who some of them are my favorits like our cute Yoon Si Yoon who I've watched most of his works and got one of his fans .

I like the team ... they all seem good looking and if there would be a good scenario and good directing I think the team could have great chemistery to each other ... especially when the most viewers of such type of films are women/girls so since both lead actors are so handsome and charismatic, the project seems to be more exciting . :D

More than before waiting for the time of airing and I know we have much more warm discussions here with a lot of love sense  for the team. :wub:

• Like 7

Jin Se Yeon Confirmed to Star in Drama 'The Prince' Joint Joo Sang Wookkholic.id - Jin Se Yeon comeback drama through a drama sageuk again after the last drama sageuk MBC The Flower in Prison . 

Drama starring Jin Seo Yeon is drama sageuktitled Grand Prince (temporary title). Earlier, actor Joo Sang Wook has been confirmed to portray the character Lee Kang. Character into the shadow of his brother the crown prince and his brother was a genius, Lee Whi. 

0001-04-front.jpg01-08.jpg
Jin Se Yeon in the drama The Flower in Prison | Photo: IMBC

Meanwhile, Ji Se Yeon will play the main character of this drama as Sung Hyun Ja. Her character is a woman who snare Joseon Dynasty nobility between the love of two princes, Lee Kang and Lee Whi. 
01-07.jpg
Yoon Shi Yoon and Kim Sae Ron in drama Mirror of the Witch | Photo: JTBC

Currently, Yoon Shi Yoon reportedly is considering joining the drama Grand Princ e and plays the character Lee Whi (other media said Yoon Shi Yoon also have confirmed their participation ed). 

Drama CSTV Grand Prince planned aired in January 2018. 

• Like 5

Yay! Another JSW's drama after a while break, can't wait to see the chemistry between three main casts.  Hopefully it will be better with a less painful love triangle ^_^

• Like 5

23099419_171083006807826_580660226585054

23279280_1712509588820972_88323518662652

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, thanks! :)
  • Like 2