Quantcast

Text preview to Final Episode (20)

궁을 장악한 휘(윤시윤)은 상왕의 복위를 천명하고. 

Yi Hwi successfully seize control of the palace then proclaim to restore King Emeritus to the throne

자준(박주형)과 어을운(김범진)은 나겸(효영)과 감금된 강(주상욱)을 구출하기 위해 다시 궁에 잠입한다. 

For the sake to rescue Na Gyeom & Yi Kang who had now been placed under confinement of house arrest, Ja Jun (Na Gyeom's brother & Minister of Military affairs) & Eo Eul Eun sneaked back into the palace

탈출을 거부한 강(주상욱)은 휘(윤시윤)과의 최후의 결전을 위해 궁으로 향하고..

Yi Kang thwart to escape & proceed at risk to engage in a final showdown with Yi Hwi at the palace ground

마침내 강(주상욱)과 마주한 휘(윤시윤)은 모든 비극에 종지부를 찍기 위해 다시 형을 향해 칼을 드는데..! 

In the end, Yi Kang confront Yi Hwi who have no choice but to put an end to all their vicissitude, yet again to cross swords with his elder brother

End of Episode 19

I hope that Ro Si Gae survives, Ja Hyeon had sewn the brigandine (면갑, 棉甲) for her, hopefully it will save her life.

It is said that a Joseon cotton brigandine is made from 12 layers of padded cotton & 1 layer of cotton cloth. It is said in 1866, during the French Invasion of Korea, the cotton brigandine was increase to 30 layers of cotton to be effective against bullets

Spoiler

In the instagram from "sunguing" above where Na Gyeom looking pensive, looks like she is visiting a Royal Tomb. Guess who?

Stone statues is a great indicator, the Mangjuseok (망주석 望頭石) -A pair of stone pillars, which were erected on both sides of the front of the mound. In front of the Mangjuseok is Muninseok (문인석) Scholars stone figurine usually on the left and right sides of the Jangmyeongdeung lantern.  

The little girl playing at the background means that she was indeed was pregnant & borne Yi Kang a daughter

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

“Grand Prince” Cast Shares Comments As Drama Comes To An EndGrand-Prince.jpg

Spoiler

With the final episode of “Grand Prince” airing tonight, the main cast shared their thanks and thoughts on the end of the drama.

See Also: Joo Sang Wook Interrogates Jin Se Yeon And Jae Ho In "Grand Prince"

“Grand Prince” aired its first episode on March 3 and steadily rose in viewership ratings. The drama received 4 percent ratings with episode 16 and came in first in its time slot.

Yoon Shi Yoon said, “Now that the difficult moments have passed, I’m full of thoughts like ‘I should have done better’ and ‘I should have had more strength.’ I especially had a lot of fears about whether I could do this drama well. However, I realized once again that a drama is formed when many colleagues get together and become one. I was happy and thankful, because I wasn’t alone and was with everyone instead.”

Actress Jin Se Yeon shared, “I think we were able to film since winter until now safely and without any big accidents thanks to the director, actors, and all of the staff members who worked hard. Above all else, I thank all the viewers who loved Sung Ja Hyun and Hui-Hyun couple during these long three months. Please keep watching until the last episode of ‘Grand Prince’ tonight.”

Joo Sang Wook commented, “It doesn’t feel like it has been long since we started filming, but two seasons have already passed. I’m sad that I have to say goodbye now. Although I feel sad, I was happy to have met a cool character like Kang. Thank you for supporting me and looking favorably upon the emotions I poured out as Kang. Thank you again for all the love you sent and I will greet you again through a good project.”

Ryu Hyoyoung said, “‘Grand Prince’ was my first time taking on a traditional drama. Thank you to the director for guiding me, to the writer for creating a charming character, and to the staff members who worked hard behind the camera. I also thank the actors I worked with. It was joyful being together and I really learned a lot. Above all else, I thank the viewers who supported us. Please keep watching until the last episode.”

Lastly, Son Ji Hyun shared, “It was an honor to meet the excellent director, writer, staff members, and senior actors through my first traditional drama ‘Grand Prince.’ It was such a meaningful time. I will work hard to become an actor who shows growth and improvement.”

The production team also commented, “We sincerely thank viewers who have kept loving ‘Grand Prince.’ Thanks to all the love, we were able to film with energy. Please confirm how ‘Grand Prince’ will end and keep watching until the end.”

The final episode will air tonight at 10:50 p.m. KST. Start watching “Grand Prince” below!https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/05/grand-prince-cast-shares-comments-drama-comes-end/

• Like 7

:bawling:Photo] Yoon Sik Yoon - Jean Seon Yeon,201805061938057282.jpgActors Yoon Sik Yoon and Jin Se Yeon attended the channel TV drama 'Dae Gun - Draw Love (Kim Jung Min)' on the channel TV held at a restaurant in Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 6th. 

/totopurdy_star
fnnews.com fn Star Seung-hun reporter

• Like 10

Preview to Final Episode (20)

Eo Eul Eun: Cheonha, now you need to preserve one's life

Yi Kang: Even if it called for my death, I will conclude it in this palace

Do Jeong Guk: Although we eliminate the soldiers who have infiltrate the palace but however we have lost the Queen's whereabouts (Jungjeon, 중전,中殿, Na Gyeom)

Yi Kang: It is because I (Gwa In,과인,寡人) have hurt your feelings so many times...I (Gwa In) will slowly reimburse that back to you

Yi Hwi: Hyungnim.....what does he think he is up to....

Eo Eul Eun: He is now in Jeongjeon (정전, 政殿) awaiting for you Dae Gun

Jeongjeon (정전, 政殿) is short for Geunjeongjeon (근정전 勤政殿) which is throne hall in Gyeongbokgung palace

Grand Queen Dowager: Jinyang had escaped from Milgung (밀궁,密宮, Secret chamber)?.....In the end, we still need to see blood being shed

Yi Hwi: Please come down, this seat/position is no longer yours to have, Hyungnim

Yi Kang: However you should also know all too well...this Hyungnim of yours....Arrgh!

@1451

I will like to express my ardent appreciation for your many postings in this thread

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I jUST SAW EPISODE 20.. OMG! REALLY GREAT ENDING.. IT MADE ME CRY !!! AWESOME SCENERY AND STORY... I THINK THE RATING IS 4-5 % :)

• Like 5

Live Stream Final Episode

Spoiler

Ro So Gae dies but before she dies, she wrote Yi Hwi name "Hwi" on the palm of his hand. 

Yi Hwi & Ja Hyeon & Gi Teuk mourns her loss

Young King reunites with his mother & calls Ja Hyeon - the beautiful Aunt who takes care of him

Eo Eul Eun rescue Yi Kang while Ja Jun rescue his sister. Na Gyeom managed to escape but her brother dies in the sword of Do Jeong Guk 

Yi Kang refuse to leave & confront Yi Hwi.

Yi Kang reunites with Na Gyeom & orders her staff to lead her to safety. Na Gyeom voice her sincerity to Yi Kang. Yi Kang thanked her & wish her safety

Yi Kang sends Eo Eol Eun to relay his message to Yi Hwi

Yi Kang waits at Geunjeongjeon & admires the throne for the last time

Grand Queen Dowager sadden that her sons are about to cross swords

Yi Hwi confronts Yi Kang at Geunjeongjeon & debates the path of a sage King. 

Yi Hwi begs Yi Kang to preserve his life but Yi Kang tells him that it will happened in his next life & challenge Yi Hwi to duel

Grand Queen Dowager & Ja Hyeon rushes to Geunjeongjeon

Yi Kang clashes with Yi Hwi.

Eo Eul Eun assist Yi Kang in his suicide by slashing his neck. Eo Eul Eun also commits suicide

Flashback Yi Kang orders Eo Eul Eun as he knows that Yi Hwi will not able to bring himself to kill him

Grand Queen Dowager cries over Yi Kang as he gave a great speech

Ja Hyeon help Yi Kang closes his eyes after his death

Na Gyeom learns of Yi Kang's death

Young King return to the throne. Grand Queen Dowager render the King's regency to Yi Hwi

Gi Teuk leaves the service of Yi Hwi

Yi Hwi goes to asked the hand of marriage again from Ja Hyeon's parents

Time lapse of 10 years,

Young King now a young adult debates state affairs. 

Yi Hwi relinquished his regency & tells of his leaving to Grand Queen Dowager & Queen Dowager

Yi Hwi tells the King that he has many things to do with his wife at home to keep him busy in his retirement

Kkeut Dan didn't marry Ja Hyeon's brother

Gi Teuk returns

Yi Hwi & Ja Hyeon have 2 children a boy & a girl

Na Gyeom's daughter, So Ha comes to Yi Hwi's house to look for her Aunt to give the Norigae & introduce herself. Ja Hyeon runs out to look for Na Gyeom. Na Gyeom left her daughter under their care

Na Gyeom doesn't look good in her health & visit Yi Kang's tomb

Yi Hwi & Ja Hyeon visit Yi Kang tomb & tells Yi Kang that they will raise his daughter

Young King complains that he can't choose his wife & had to go through protocol

Young King undercover looks at his potential "Queen" candidate

It looks like Ja Hyeon's niece fits off with the Young King

Yi Hwi & Ja Hyeon painting at Oksunbong peak 

The end

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2