Quantcast

article.jpg                                                                     Selah new blood CF made 'full of the charm of the Seyon Jin is released through a comprehensive channel JTBC from 8 days. 

Meanwhile, Jin Se-yeon, take the female lead role in receiving TV Chosun drama 'Overlord' attention to the highly anticipated one will find a home theater in February.                                                                             http://news1.kr/articles/?3200562

• Like 3

17 Dramas We Can’t Wait For In 2018  .    “Grand Prince”                                         

jin-se-yeon-joo-sang-wook-yoon-shi-yoon.

Starring: Jin Se Yeon, Joo Sang Wook, Yoon Shi Yoon, Ryu Hyo Young

Sung Ja Hyun (Jin Se Yeon) is a beautiful young woman living during the Joseon period who is loved by two princes, with one willing to kill the other to have her.

“Grand Prince” will be airing in the first half of the year on TV Chosun.                                                                                https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/08/17-dramas-cant-wait-2018/

• Like 5

Yay the cast! And a historical romance melo sounds great too! I'll be checking this one out.

As someone who is a fan of BOTH Joo Sang Wook and Yoon Shi Yoon, I'm really torn right now about who I should ship the femalé lead with; just hope I end up shipping the right one in the end who actually gets the girl and not develop 2nd lead syndrome here, as it stands now that's an unfortunate and an real possibility of happening :/

Normally don't even like bromances  but since it's JSW & YSY I might just get onboard that ship too, provided it doesn't ruin the main romance OTP somehow

Also cannot stand it when 1 person is genuinly torn between 2 loves; it makes that person look flaky & disloyal AF and lessens the main OTP's deep lovestory very much; I hope the other brother ONLY has a chance through scheming and/or a misunderstanding and NOT because she has actual feelings for both of them! #DramaGodsHaveMercy 

• Like 5

FINALLY we got updates for this drama and seems like it gonna air on feb:) btw who is the guy in red garment playing around with seyeon in 2nd bts vid posted by @1451 ? He didnt look like either joo sang wook or yoon shi yoon? Did anyone have any idea who is it? Glad to see they’re having so much fun on set

• Like 5

8 hours ago, necychessie said:

FINALLY we got updates for this drama and seems like it gonna air on feb:) btw who is the guy in red garment playing around with seyeon in 2nd bts vid posted by @1451 ? He didnt look like either joo sang wook or yoon shi yoon? Did anyone have any idea who is it? Glad to see they’re having so much fun on set

I do not know english very apologize. I hope I can write right, han jae suk, can

• Thanks 1