Quantcast

Seems Grand Prince is not coming this January ... But it's ok because the team will have more time to prepare each episode well :) Hope to see some stills or teaser this month at least :)

Happy new year to you guys. May you have wonderful journey this year :)

6 hours ago, MissA said:

Seems Grand Prince is not coming this January ... But it's ok because the team will have more time to prepare each episode well :) Hope to see some stills or teaser this month at least :)

Happy new year to you guys. May you have wonderful journey this year :)

Really? Is there any official news abt Grand Prince not starting in Jan? Actually i dont mind if they are abit late.. so they can have more time to prepare and not make the staff and actors suffer too much from tight schedules. Just curious when they will officially announce the broadcast date. Also, im kinda worried if there will be subbers for this drama. Haha. I will of course watch raw, but as this is a sageuk, i think having subs will be better. :lol:

and yeah... happy new year to all! Hope we get more news abt the drama soon!

• Like 2

@blackberrypieI'm just guessing haha I mean... at first the news said it'd come in January. Usually we get some stills at least a month before ..but it's nothing till now Lol no official air date also :/ 

Viki already has Grand Prince page https://www.viki.com/tv/35743c-grand-prince

Does it mean they'll sub this one? This drama kinda have no buzz + it's on cstv, but I hope subbers will help us :bawling: 

Please submit the form to request the sub https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/z1ovcsxe011lqq2/

There are official articles which don't state January as the airing date anymore. They say it will air in early 2018 which most likely means it will air February or March. I would prefer so as well since it's not easy to film a sageuk. :) 

• Thanks 2

Grand Prince     Details  

• Title:  대군 / Daegun
  • Genre: Historical, romance, melodrama
  • Episodes: 20
  • Broadcast network: TV Chosun
  • Broadcast period: 2018-Jan-?? to 2018-???-??
  • Air time: TBA
  • Original Soundtrack: Grand Prince OST                                                                                                                                                                                 http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Grand_Prince
  • Like 2

New Year's Planning] from 'Misty' to 'Overlord', the drama comes flocking comprehensive channels     Countries launched the initial drama but short of the out performance expectations while suggesting, TV Chosun and MBN focused on the entertainment program also sitneunda force this year drama. 

TV Chosun drama come first half followed by 'smashing on your deungjjak "currently being broadcast sitcom-unveiled' Overlord prone to love '(hereinafter' Overlord '). 'Overlord' Love wanted to have even killed your brother, no one in the world history of drama containing the hot Southern and genuine desire of the two princes surrounding the woman wanted to make could not come. Etc. johyeongyeong the author of 'The Princess' Man 's shipbuilding gunman' Kim, Jung - Min PD and the 'maid' has coincided with depressed Joo Sang-wook, Yoon Shi-yoon, Jin Se-yeon, will appear ryuhyoyoung.                http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201801020315958432&ext=na

I'm not sure if TV Choson is going to cover anything about the Olympics in February but I wonder if they will delay airing Grand Prince until after the Olympics. :) 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I'm not sure if TV Choson is going to cover anything about the Olympics in February but I wonder if they will delay airing Grand Prince until after the Olympics. :) 

I read abt MBC postponing their dramas and likely because of Olympics as well...and did wonder abt Daegun drama for TV Chosun. If they were to postpone that long, they actually didnt need to start filming so early on, it will likely be pre-produced, or as good as pre-produced..haha.. there are pros and cons, if they air ard the olympic period, depends on the broadcast time, they might be in competition with live olympic broadcasts from other channels, even if there is no competiting dramas.. its quite risky. If they wait until after olympics, there are likely many competitor dramas being released ard that period.. so tv chosun really had to play it well... B) i hope some news can be released soon abt this drama.. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, blackberrypie said:

I read abt MBC postponing their dramas and likely because of Olympics as well...and did wonder abt Daegun drama for TV Chosun. If they were to postpone that long, they actually didnt need to start filming so early on, it will likely be pre-produced, or as good as pre-produced..haha.. there are pros and cons, if they air ard the olympic period, depends on the broadcast time, they might be in competition with live olympic broadcasts from other channels, even if there is no competiting dramas.. its quite risky. If they wait until after olympics, there are likely many competitor dramas being released ard that period.. so tv chosun really had to play it well... B) i hope some news can be released soon abt this drama.. 

I think it would be really smart to air the drama after the Olympics. They would've plenty of episodes pre-produced and there wouldn't be a mess with the post production. Also there is the danger if Grand Prince turns out to be a good drama with decent or even really good ratings that it's losing its momentum due to the Olympics interrupting the broadcasting period.

As you said: there are pros and cons. For the sake of the production and the well-being of cast and crew I would be okay waiting for it tbh. :) 

• Like 3