Quantcast

I saw Jin Se Yeon in the Flower in Prison drama. She was a bit stiff.  I am looking forward to this drama though. I love saguek type dramas and the cast seems very good otherwise.

• Like 7

Thanks to all .. u guys are amazing .. thanks for the updates ... even looking at the filming sites (bts) I'm so excited to see what store for us in this upcoming drama ... :wink::D

• Like 6

Waaaah, so many updates today! :D Daebak! So happy to see the drama finally starting to film.

• Like 6

https://www.viki.com/tv/35743c-grand-prince

01.2018-KR| Grand Prince

2018 Korean Dramas! Best New Upcoming Romantic TV Series
Grand Prince

Grand Prince (2018) is a South Korean television drama historical political romance series that focus on a woman who gets caught up in a bloody romance with two princes. This drama tells the story of a man who would kill even his younger brother to have the object of his love, the woman who wants to keep the world at a distance, and the intense desires and pure feelings that they experience. Bromance between the royal brothers intertwines with both love and hate. There is afierce rivalry among the women of the royalty in claiming the ultimate position of queen.

The young woman, named Sung Ja-hyun, is beloved by all and is the daughter of a prestigious government official. She’s so famous for her beauty that she has prospective suitors lined up from all over the country vying for her hand. She’s inherited her scholarly father’s personality; she possesses a strong sense of compassion and righteousness, and tackles things with passion.

Grand Prince (2018) is distributed by TV Chosun, Directed by Jeong-min-III, with Jo Hyun Kyung as story writer and script. Cast for the main characters in the film includes: Jin Se Yeon as Sung Ja Hyun. The film premiered in South Korea on January 2018.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 1451 said:

Grand Prince

Grand Prince (2018) is a South Korean television drama historical political romance series that focus on a woman who gets caught up in a bloody romance with two princes. This drama tells the story of a man who would kill even his younger brother to have the object of his love, the woman who wants to keep the world at a distance, and the intense desires and pure feelings that they experience. Bromance between the royal brothers intertwines with both love and hate. There is afierce rivalry among the women of the royalty in claiming the ultimate position of queen.

The young woman, named Sung Ja-hyun, is beloved by all and is the daughter of a prestigious government official. She’s so famous for her beauty that she has prospective suitors lined up from all over the country vying for her hand. She’s inherited her scholarly father’s personality; she possesses a strong sense of compassion and righteousness, and tackles things with passion.

Grand Prince (2018) is distributed by TV Chosun, Directed by Jeong-min-III, with Jo Hyun Kyung as story writer and scrspipt. Cast for the main characters in the film includes: Jin Se Yeon as Sung Ja Hyun. The film premiered in South Korea on January 2018.

Sounds like they should have titled it, "Dae Sung Ja-hyun"  :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Edited by Berou
please do not post consecutively, thanks ! :)
  • Like 5

Finally, I'd get to see YSY in a new drama again and with JSW too! :wub:

Regardless of whoever between YSY and JSW will play the "main" guy , I will definitely watch this. The story looks like it'll make me cry buckets of tears and I'm up for it. Lol. Hopefully, JSY delivers. I've seen some of her dramas before and I am hoping that she can catch my attention this time and not force me to skip her parts. (That's just my personal take on her acting so no need to take it seriously if you like her.) Nonetheless, I'm excited for this! :D

• Like 7

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Ais1ing
Please do not post consecutively
  • Like 2

On 12/16/2017 at 6:48 PM, Melchai said:

Thanks to all .. u guys are amazing .. thanks for the updates ... even looking at the filming sites (bts) I'm so excited to see what store for us in this upcoming drama ... :wink::D

Yeah Me too.:) 

• Like 2