Quantcast

DPyuUzRXcAE_M3f.jpg: büyük

24068205_1968321890047631_14325752692505

24232536_1968321896714297_58955795571687

Spoiler

24058825_1968321893380964_40541135835795

Edited by Berou
please post only 3 pics, use the spoiler tag for the rest, thank you :)
  • Like 5

:lol: i like Kim Mi Kyung! This is great news! Cant wait to see YSY with Kim Mi Kyung. She was wonderful with Jang Nara in Baby Faced Beauty, and also in Another Oh Hae Young with Seo Hyun Jin. Kim Mi Kyung will be playing a ‘mother’. But im not sure whose mother she is.. supposedly her role will be quite active! And apparently the writer purposely wrote the role to suit her, and personally recruited her. Such an honor.

hoping the drama will turn out great with such great supporting actors! ^_^

• Like 12

http://www.hancinema.net/korean_drama_Grand_Prince.php

photo915472.jpg

Aktris Kim Mi Kyung tarihsel drama, joinging olan "Büyük Prens" .

En son, o son dramalar oldu "Geri Dön Çift" ve "20. yüzyılın itibaren erkek ve kız çocuk" .

"Büyük Prens" Prens Soo-yang ve Prens Ahnpyeong ve sevdikleri bir kadının etrafında romantik bir dram. Diğer kadrosuna dahil Joo Sang-wook , Jin Se-yun ve Yoon Si Yoon .

Kim Mi Kyung Jook-san Ahn, tipik bir iyi bir eş rolünü üstleniyor. Yazar Jo Hyeon-kyeong görünüşte akılda aktrisiyle bu rolü yazdım.

"Büyük Prens" gelecek yıl Ocak ayında TV Chosun yayınlanacak.

• Like 7

I'm offering ownership of the thread to the first person who asks and who is willing to update the first post with all relevant information. To include the rules. 

Just PM me. 

• Like 8

16 hours ago, Ais1ing said:

I'm offering ownership of the thread to the first person who asks and who is willing to update the first post with all relevant information. To include the rules. 

Just PM me. 

@blackberrypie can you PM Moderators and update the first post in thread! 

• Like 5

@Jillia has kindly offered to take responsibility for the first post. Thank you so much. yaysmilesa-smiley.gif You'll find it updated. star-plucker-smiley.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Thank you so much for trusting me, @Ais1ing!

minion+hugs.gif

And: HI EVERYONE! :D

I've now updated the first post. It's of course a work in progress and cast news will be updated according to news coming out. Also you'll find the teasers there in the future, the ratings and most likely anything related to BTS/OST/other information stuff. :D

I hope you all will enjoy the ride prior, during and after the drama!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Please keep the posts on-topic. IGs of cast members which are not related to the drama are not on-topic. Thanks! :)

• Like 3

YoonShiYoon1.jpg

It looks like TV Chosun’s new historical melodrama Grand Prince is on its way to finalizing its three main leads, with an offer currently out to Yoon Shi-yoon(The Best Hit) to join Jin Se-yeon (Flower in Prison) and Joo Sang-wook(Fantastic) in the high-stakes court drama about two royal brothers who fall in love with the same woman and end up in a bloody battle over her.

jinseyeon_100.jpg

joosangwook-grandprince1a.jpg

Every time I read descriptions for this drama, I’m convinced it’s trying to recreate the magic of Seven Day Queen, and my heart rebels, screaming, But it’s too soon! There can’t be another Seven Day Queen! Even the casting seems to support this, with Joo Sang-wook set to play a power-hungry Joseon grand prince who dreams of absolute control over his kingdom and is willing to trade his brother’s life to win his love.

If Yoon Shi-yoon signs on, he’d play a prince, but not the title character—that’s Joo Sang-wook—though I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s the romantic hero, given that Joo Sang-wook’s grand prince doesn’t sound all that cuddly and lovable. Also, casting Yoon Shi-yoon as the second romantic lead in a drama would only cause everyone pain. And you wouldn’t do that to us, would you?

Jin Se-yeon will play the daughter of a powerful official, who is righteous and compassionate and famous for her beauty. She’s a character who tries to keep the world at a distance, but ends up embroiled in a complex royal battle, not only between the men, but also the women of the court who are vying to become queen.

I’m not sure I want Yoon Shi-yoon to sign on, even though I would love to see him in another historical drama (or yunno, any drama), because TV Chosun productions often fly under the radar and have never made big waves in the ratings. On the upside, the series comes from a very solid production team: PD Kim Jung-min of Princess’s Man and Joseon Gunman and writer Jo Hyun-jung of Maids, so maybe they’ll pull out something beautiful and we’ll be happy to give them all our tears.

Grand Prince is being planned for a January 2018 broadcast.

http://guneykoresinemasi.com/diziler/3985-grand-prince.html  

• Like 3

2.jpg

Name: Grand Prince | 대군 
Genre: Drama, Romance, History 
Director: Kim Jung-Min 
Screenwriter: Jon Hyon-Kyoung 
Producer: - 
Publisher: CSTV 
daum: - 
Part Number: - 
Year Built: 2017 - 2018 
Publication Date: January 2018 
Release Days and Hours: - 
Language: Korean 

Players:

kapak_resmi233x252.jpg
Lee Kang
kapak_resmi233x252.jpg
J Sung-Hyun
kapak_resmi233x252.jpg
Lee Whi

Other Players:

Yoon Seo / Jung Seol-Hwa 
Ryu Hyo-Young / Yoon Na-Gyeom

Subject:

The array period of the Joseon Dynasty revolves around two princes who fall in love with the same girl.

Characters:

Joo Sang-wook in the series portrays the prince Lee Kang characters. Even if you have to kill the woman he loved his little sister ( Jin Se-Yeon ) wants to be the king may have.

Jin Se Yeon- series portrays the character of the elite came from a family of Sung Ji-Hyun. It has a warm heart.

Yoon Si-yoon Prince of the series Lee Kang ( Yoon Si-yoon ) brother, Prince Lee Whi characters are portrayed. He Sung Je-Hyun as Abisi ( J S-Yeon ) is love.

• Like 5

DQRRx61WAAAja6U.jpg

DQRbqWuWsAEU5v7.jpg

Edited by Chellsee
Please do not post consecutively, edit your previous post as needed. Thanks.
  • Like 6

Finally, a new historical drama. Haven't been many this year and the best one was Seven Day Queen. Hopefully this will be another good one.

• Like 5

hanbok designer for the drama. Picking colors and style for YSY, JSY and JSW.

from the comment.. this is shared by HyoYoung’s party (manager/staff, im not sure).

Hyoyoung drama ‘Grand Prince’, from now onwards for the next 3 mths, will need to wake up at 4am everyday to get ready for filming. During the time, latte will provide the strength! Best barrista and latte king! 

• Like 8