Quantcast

OMG.. can't wait to watch this drama. all three lead actors are my favorites.  I never liked JSY when i watched  doctor stranger. I recently finished watching flower in the prison and totally loved her acting and role there. now she is one my fav actress. she is too good in historical drama's. The only thing I wish is this shouldn't be another drama like king's woman. This is the worst drama i ever watched with female lead juggling btw two people not telling whom she loves. on the other side seven day queen was so beautiful. A well balanced triangle love story. I hope the write brings this story to like enough. I watched gunman in jeoson and liked  it. 

• Like 5

seeing that jin se yeon also have dyed her hair back to black i guess she have started filming as well 

• Like 2

http://asianwiki.com/Grand_Prince

asianwiki for grandprince had been created !! but the sypnosis there made me suddenly think that joo sang wook’s character will be the one that is greedy/bad instead of yoon shi yoon? Since they said lee kang (joo sang wook) willing to kill his younger brother just to get sung ja hyun (jsy). what do u guys think?

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

Hi everyone,

Dropping by to support YSY's new drama :)

Cant wait to see YSY is royal garment. I dont think i've ever seen him in royal garment before. He was just a regular citizen in mirror of the witch previously~

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Summary of characters (as i understood from several articles):

1. YSY : Yi Hwi , Joseon’s best groom 

2. JSW : Yi Kang, dream of being the second Lee Bang Won, a ruthless and ambitious prince, willing to kill his younger brother to gain power and win the woman he loves.

3. JSY : Seong Ja Hyun, Joseon most beautiful girl, loved by all, famous for her beauty since young, daughter of a judge/official named Seong Ok

4. RHY : Yoon Na Gyeom, desires more power than love

5. YS : Jeong Seol Hwa, jealous of Ja Hyun for being loved by Yi Hwi.

6. Han Jae Suk : Seong Duk Sik, brother of Seong Ja Hyun, for the good of the family, is against his sister’s love and inteferes with it.

7. Jae Ho (new actor ?) : Yi Hwi’s eunuch, Park Gi Deok, been with him since young. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • LOL 1

11 hours ago, blackberrypie said:

Summary of characters (as i understood from several articles):

1. YSY : Yi Hwi , Joseon’s best groom 

2. JSW : Yi Kang, dream of being the second Lee Bang Won, a ruthless and ambitious prince, willing to kill his younger brother to gain power and win the woman he loves.

3. JSY : Seong Ja Hyun, Joseon most beautiful girl, loved by all, famous for her beauty since young, daughter of a judge/official named Seong Ok Ui.

4. RHY : Yoon Na Gyeom, desires more power than love

5. YS : Jeong Seol Hwa, jealous of Ja Hyun for being loved by Yi Hwi.

6. Han Jae Suk : Seong Duk Sik, brother of Seong Ja Hyun, for the good of the family, is against his sister’s love and inteferes with it.

7. Jae Ho (new actor ?) : Yi Hwi’s eunuch, Park Gi Deok, been with him since young. 

omg thank you for this ! Ive been wondering when they gonna release each character description so this really help me a lot lol. so from above, seems like we gonna get an intense love fight not only between lee kang and lee hwi but also from jahyun and seolhwa. hmm interesting. and today is their first script reading !!! I hope we’ll get a lot of pic from that, and seriously if we still dont get any update after script reading today and not even a pic, i’ll start to assume that this drama is a scam LOL

• Like 4

I don't know any lead actor in this cast except my top favorit actor Yoon Si Yoon who is a stage stealer in his acting ... Hope all the actors have a nice chemistry and harmony with each other resulting in an awesome comeing out .

Good Luck Siyoon... Eagerly waiting for watching you in this character and as always captivating.:heart:

Also wish Good luck for all the cast.

Yoon Si Yoon in a scene of "Mirror of the Witch"

• Like 6

7 hours ago, necychessie said:

is that drama dinner? and is that jin se yeon infront of yoon shi yoon?

And is that joo sang wook trying to tickle her noose? :lol:

Dabong only one in white! m1212.gif

• Like 1

U ppl have sharp eyes.. i duno... hahaha. I can only recognise YSY from the pic cos he is in white and his face is mostly visible.. the others all in black/dark colors, with their back facing the camera... i thought the girl sitting to YSY’s left looks like either RHY or YS. The girl on his right could also likely be RHY or JSY? But there is another girl sitting to the far right end of the table.. cant see her face at all.. maybe that could be JSY? Since its so near the staff/director side? Ahh..... duno who is who...  :tongue: i dont think the ‘guy is trying to tickle her nose’ though. Probably pointing its red or something... cos its cold and snowing that day. Haha. Besides, Joo Sang Wook recently got married... dont think he will do such a flirtatious act. :lol: but duno who is that guy... 

And yeah... this is the ‘team’ dinner after script reading. And its snowing that day... lol. Duno who is ‘Urodenny’ , one of the staff? But this person do tend to post updates on his istg!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, blackberrypie said:

U ppl have sharp eyes.. i duno... hahaha. I can only recognise YSY from the pic cos he is in white and his face is mostly visible.. the others all in black/dark colors, with their back facing the camera... i thought the girl sitting to YSY’s left looks like either RHY or YS. The girl on his right could also likely be RHY or JSY? But there is another girl sitting to the far right end of the table.. cant see her face at all.. maybe that could be JSY? Since its so near the staff/director side? Ahh..... duno who is who...  :tongue: i dont think the ‘guy is trying to tickle her nose’ though. Probably pointing its red or something... cos its cold and snowing that day. Haha. Besides, Joo Sang Wook recently got married... dont think he will do such a flirtatious act. :lol: but duno who is that guy... 

And yeah... this is the ‘team’ dinner after script reading. And its snowing that day... lol. Duno who is ‘Urodenny’ , one of the staff? But this person do tend to post updates on his istg!

Lol i meant to say team dinner but forgot the term at that moment lol. 

The one beside jsy that going to ‘tickle’ her nose might be han jae suk as well lol bc there is one more guy sitting infront of grey-coat guy that his face is covered as well.

anyway i found it fun that we trying to figure out who and who from that pic :lol: This might be bc of lack of updates abt this drama that we end up having a free time to do this lol

and to drama staff, u guys have to know that im still waiting for script reading pic to be released ~~~ 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2