@djappleblush Happy to see your post and what a lovely post it is.  I understand your feelings. :blush:. I'm loving the gifs you made too especially scandalised Hui and straightforward JaHyun about their consummation :D and their happy ending  :heart:. I will really miss these two - HwiHyun are now one of my fave OTPs ever:wub:!

8 hours ago, Ayame said:

More articles:

Joo Sang Wook Reveals What He Admires About “Grand Prince” Co-Stars Yoon Shi Yoon And Jin Se Yeon

Yoon Shi Yoon, Jin Se Yeon, And Joo Sang Wook Fulfill Their Promise By Holding A Free Hug Event For “Grand Prince”

Thanks for the updates @Ayame.  It's interesting what JSW said about their differences in acting styles. I guess the difference comes from being at very different places in life.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, raziela said:

@djappleblush Happy to see your post and what a lovely post it is.  I understand your feelings. :blush:. I'm loving the gifs you made too especially scandalised Hui and straightforward JaHyun about their consummation :D and their happy ending  :heart:. I will really miss these two - HwiHyun are now one of my fave OTPs ever:wub:!

Thanks for the updates @Ayame.  It's interesting what JSW said about their differences in acting styles. I guess the difference comes from being at very different places in life.

True.....

JSW has been in the industry for so long that he has sort of mastered his craft. As for YSY and JSY, I am sure they have more to learn and characters that they want to portray. Also, the success of the drama was due to the collaboration or cooperation of everyone. I am Satisfied with GP’s casts. Truth be told, YSY and JSY’s chemistry also worked out for the drama, despite of many hating JSY to be paired with YSY. Kudos to GP team, they deserve that vacay.

• Like 7

Posting older articles from a few days ago that I missed since there were many articles coming out (sorry if it's a re-post):

“Grand Prince” Cast Shares Comments As Drama Comes To An End

Grand-Prince.jpg

With the final episode of “Grand Prince” airing tonight, the main cast shared their thanks and thoughts on the end of the drama.

“Grand Prince” aired its first episode on March 3 and steadily rose in viewership ratings. The drama received 4 percent ratings with episode 16 and came in first in its time slot.

Yoon Shi Yoon said, “Now that the difficult moments have passed, I’m full of thoughts like ‘I should have done better’ and ‘I should have had more strength.’ I especially had a lot of fears about whether I could do this drama well. However, I realized once again that a drama is formed when many colleagues get together and become one. I was happy and thankful, because I wasn’t alone and was with everyone instead.”

Actress Jin Se Yeon shared, “I think we were able to film since winter until now safely and without any big accidents thanks to the director, actors, and all of the staff members who worked hard. Above all else, I thank all the viewers who loved Sung Ja Hyun and Hui-Hyun couple during these long three months. Please keep watching until the last episode of ‘Grand Prince’ tonight.”

Joo Sang Wook commented, “It doesn’t feel like it has been long since we started filming, but two seasons have already passed. I’m sad that I have to say goodbye now. Although I feel sad, I was happy to have met a cool character like Kang. Thank you for supporting me and looking favorably upon the emotions I poured out as Kang. Thank you again for all the love you sent and I will greet you again through a good project.”

Ryu Hyoyoung said, “‘Grand Prince’ was my first time taking on a traditional drama. Thank you to the director for guiding me, to the writer for creating a charming character, and to the staff members who worked hard behind the camera. I also thank the actors I worked with. It was joyful being together and I really learned a lot. Above all else, I thank the viewers who supported us. Please keep watching until the last episode.”

Lastly, Son Ji Hyun shared, “It was an honor to meet the excellent director, writer, staff members, and senior actors through my first traditional drama ‘Grand Prince.’ It was such a meaningful time. I will work hard to become an actor who shows growth and improvement.”

The production team also commented, “We sincerely thank viewers who have kept loving ‘Grand Prince.’ Thanks to all the love, we were able to film with energy. Please confirm how ‘Grand Prince’ will end and keep watching until the end.”

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/05/grand-prince-cast-shares-comments-drama-comes-end/

Yoon Shi Yoon Talks About Filming Kiss Scenes + Taking On Manlier Role For “Grand Prince”

Yoon-Shi-Yoon11.jpg

Yoon Shi Yoon shared his thoughts on filming kiss scenes in a recent interview.

On May 8, the actor talked about his latest TV Chosun drama, “Grand Prince.”

Speaking about the numerous kiss scenes, he said, “At the wrap party, the writer said, ‘I realized I had written this many [kiss scenes] after I had finished writing it.’ The melodrama began at the beginning of the storyline and continued throughout, so I got to date a lot in the drama. But, I’m really not confident at kiss scenes.”

He continued, “The making video of [the kiss scene between] Lee Se Young and I in ‘The Best Hit‘ is still circulating. A kiss scene (which is different from real kissing) shows on camera, which I find awkward.”

He added, “I think it’s not my kiss scene skills, but the camera director’s skills that make it seem like I’m good at it. I said that I was good at kissing in real life, but it’s just a bluff.”

Yoon-Shi-Yoon-XPN1.jpg

Yoon Shi Yoon is 33 years old by Korean reckoning this year, but he still has a youthful look. In this drama, however, he showed a manlier appearance.

The actor said, “I didn’t choose a manly role on purpose. Despite my 33 years of age, my mental age is quite young. My personality in real life also isn’t really manly, but since I’ve grown compared to Tak Goo or other characters like that, I think it appears that way in the dramas. I wasn’t trying to force myself into a manlier role.”

Yoon Shi Yoon most recently appeared on “Grand Prince” as prince Lee Hwi, who returned from war to the woman he loves. The drama explores a bloody love triangle between him, his older brother, and a woman.

The TV Chosun drama ended with 5.63 percent, the highest viewership ratings in the history of the network. The leads of the drama will meet with fans at Gwanghwamun Square for a free hug event on May 9.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/08/yoon-shi-yoon-talks-filming-kiss-scenes-taking-manlier-role/

• Like 5

I know, the project has finished but I can't help... I can't avoid rewatching some scenes of GP and don't get melted each time ... :D:wub:

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

@lovethatlook

Truth be told, YSY and JSY’s chemistry also worked out for the drama, despite of many hating JSY to be paired with YSY. Kudos to GP team, they deserve that vacay.

Why do ppl dislike her? I find her quite likable unlike other actresses. And she's so pretty with a bright personality. I find these two very compatible. Definitely two eye candy. Her acting is good too in her generation. I will be tuning in their next projects. 

•  
  • Like 5

On 5/11/2018 at 8:42 AM, nrllee said:

I am still waiting for JSY's GP post filming interview?  Everyone else has had one?  JSW and RHY have had one. YSY has had a couple actually.  It is strange that she's the only one missing?

OMG, me, too, chingu!!!!

Media, the hell yah doin'? Where are my baby's post-drama interviews???? Where?????

• Like 2

On 11/05/2018 at 4:20 AM, lovethatlook said:

True.....

JSW has been in the industry for so long that he has sort of mastered his craft. As for YSY and JSY, I am sure they have more to learn and characters that they want to portray. Also, the success of the drama was due to the collaboration or cooperation of everyone. I am Satisfied with GP’s casts. Truth be told, YSY and JSY’s chemistry also worked out for the drama, despite of many hating JSY to be paired with YSY. Kudos to GP team, they deserve that vacay.

Also JSW has seen so much more of life professionally and personally. He is even married with a baby on the way so naturally he approaches things from different perspective.

YSY and JSY's excellent chemistry really worked out which was important because the love story is so central to the plot.  There's a reason the vast majority of viewers are women and the barracks tent kiss just passed 1 million views on YouTube:flushed:.  So many people are crazy about the HwiHyun couple :wub:

They definitely deserve the vacation.  I also didn't realise Yoon Shi Yoon was still filming a variety show at the same time as GP.  That would be so tiring.  He must be excited for his vacation!

6 hours ago, blossomz said:

Why do ppl dislike her? I find her quite likable unlike other actresses. And she's so pretty with a bright personality. I find these two very compatible. Definitely two eye candy. Her acting is good too in her generation. I will be tuning in their next projects. 

•  

Usual nonsense...sexism, misogyny, envy, bias against her from previous projects, not talented, not good enough for their precious oppar...blah blah.. It's hard to be a young woman in the industry :rolleyes: Whatever :rolleyes: I'm so happy Grand Prince was a success and she gained new fans who had a chance to see her talent, her wonderful personality and her beauty :blush:

1 hour ago, djappleblush said:

Media, the hell yah doin'? Where are my baby's post-drama interviews???? Where?????

Right?  I wonder why the pictures were released days ago but still no interviews. I really want to know her thoughts and feelings about the drama.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, raziela said:

I wonder why the pictures were released days ago but still no interviews. I really want to know her thoughts and feelings about the drama.

Why indeed.  I am interested to know her thoughts too.

• Like 1

More Jin Se Yeon:

KakaoTalk_Moim_7b3tyTBDFkiVbYmkacFxxRrd7

I have been looking everywhere for the proper photo of THIS hanbok!!! OMG, finally!!!!

Of course, there's also our HyunHwi babies. These two honestly are such #relationshipGoals, LOL. I so wish their vacation on May 23 will strengthen their bond. If they can't be a real-life couple, at least they can be great friends.

Source: https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=15614048&memberNo=35557237

• Like 7

Rebuffed her advances on screen so I guess he had to make up for it off screen :lol:

• Like 1

Thanks for the gorgeous pictures @djappleblush JSY is so pretty as always especially with the married woman's hairstyle with the binyeo.

The hanbok in this drama were stunning! The costume designer did an incredible job with everyone's outfits! I think the costumes here were even more impressive than in Moonlight Drawn By Clouds.

I agree with you about YSY-JSY relationship. Hope they can remain friends at the very least. YSY said they have similar personalities so they get along well:

Some more cute HwiHyun/YSY-JSY interactions with the adorable Baby King

Thanks to lighthoney1610 on Instagram

• Like 2

I still have 5 episodes left and I can't bring myself to finish this... I don't want to, I don't want it to end. Just like Seven Day Queen. Still have 10 episodes left of that series and every time I try to back to it, I can't because we know that story, of how it's going to end...

• Like 2

A reminder to everyone:

Please refrain from discussing topics which have nothing to do with the drama this thread is about. Don't insult actors/actresses because this tends to lead to wars and we don't need that here or in the overall forum itself.

Everyone is entitled to have their opinions but please try to share those controversial opinions with people who share the same opinion via PM or any other way of communcation.

Thanks in advance!

-Jillia

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Okay this goes for everyone:

Stop  with these posts which are unrelated to the drama Grand Prince. Any further comments which are off-topic will be hidden according to the forum rules.

There is a difference between a discussion and posting something which can potentially lead to fanwars.

If somebody does know their opinions are either off-topic and/or insulting to people who are fans of one actor/actress and they put it in spoiler tags it still does not make it okay. And please, let's not mask obvious criticism and personal insult as a discussion. 

Especially not when it's not related to this drama.

So again: Stop this back and forth right now and leave this thread to people who want to enjoy the aftermath of the drama. 

-Jillia

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Thanks @Jillia for the reminders. flower-smiley.gif

Just to reiterate, any off topic remarks will be removed. If you see an inflammatory post, please report it rather than respond. 

Let's respect each other people, no need for catty remarks. 

Any further escalation of tension will result in an official warning. Please keep on topic and do not insult each other. 

Thank you. carry-on-smiley.gif

• Thanks 7

Posted (edited)

Thank you mods for taking action and taking down those nasty and inflammatory posts. In our defence, I did report the first inflammatory post hours ago but nothing was done so that individual carried on posting.

Edited by raziela
Typo
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4