Quantcast
Jump to content
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, monki said:

Your first thread? Well done. I will never know how to do such thing, too technical for me.

Yup.. It's just my thoughts I displayed it.. Hope it's to ur liking.. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, drakelaw said:

 It is funny how these two have affected my real life :D, frequently checking soompi forum, instagram and twitter. Good thing my hubby likes HJW and Hospital Ship as well. I am working this weekend but here I am again before work, :tongue:

 

For me observing HJW's actions more than KMH, his longtime fans say that he is naturally a gentleman (which I believe so) and has sparking, smiling eyes,  would be more telling. In their post KH's surgery BTS , HJW looks comfortable in those intimate touching scenes off cam. It seemed that they also understand each other just by eye contact. There is connection between them perhaps as actors or as individual. 

I agree and noticed too. Is HJW a naturally touchy person? In many BTS, she looked quite comfortable  touching KMH's ab, chest, hand. She is also easily amused by KMH, slightest thing (even I thought wasn't funny) she would be laughing away.  Maybe just her bubbly personality.

  • Like 6
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, monki said:

I agree and noticed too. Is HJW a naturally touchy person? In many BTS, she looked quite comfortable  touching KMH's ab, chest, hand. She is also easily amused by KMH, slightest thing (even I thought wasn't funny) she would be laughing away.  Maybe just her bubbly personality.

She is very cute n bubbly.. But she is very shy at first.. If the costar jells her up or takes first initiative then she gets comfortable 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, disasterpiece13 said:

I just saw this, HJW answered KMH in instagram! Wow. I always though HJW doesn't answer or like in her instagram. Yay!

 

credit to owner

I thought it was her IG update.. I didn't see her reply his post.. But she posted it after KMH's post.. So we can consider it as a reply :tongue:

9 minutes ago, elfvanvan said:

hello @icyphoenix thanks for the page..  :blush:

 

Welcome here!! 

Hope u enjoy this thread.. 

2 minutes ago, jerusha25 said:

 

I'm loving it :heart:

I feel loveee...:blush:

I too feel love.  .:heart: With KMH n HJW

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I thought it was her IG update.. I didn't see her reply his post.. But she posted it after KMH's post.. So we can consider it as a reply :tongue:

Welcome here!! 

Hope u enjoy this thread.. 

I too feel love.  .:heart: With KMH n HJW

Correct @icyphoenix, I investigated after seeing the post. lols many rl shippers are becoming crazy. Hahahah!

  • Like 4
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Welcome here!! 

Hope u enjoy this thread.. 

I too feel love.  .:heart: With KMH n HJW

thanks..  i know i will with.. you this will be crazy ... 

i feel love too with this two hahahaha

I think that song is so fitting for them :heart:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, disasterpiece13 said:

Correct @icyphoenix, I investigated after seeing the post. lols many rl shippers are becoming crazy. Hahahah!

Hahaha crazy shipping lol.. 

We all r in a way very crazy

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, disasterpiece13 said:

Correct @icyphoenix, I investigated after seeing the post. lols many rl shippers are becoming crazy. Hahahah!

 

This is my first time shipping for real couple. All credits goes to the bts videos.

 

Hope our ship sails. I hope their relationship on-screen transcends of screen too. I know I'm day dreaming but my heart couldn't take it.

  • Like 3
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just now saw this FMV:wub:..hope you guys enjoy it

 

4 minutes ago, elfvanvan said:

thanks..  i know i will with.. you this will be crazy ... 

i feel love too with this two hahahaha

I think that song is so fitting for them :heart:

Yes.. I just love this OST.. I love all the OST of HS.. Every song fits them perfectly

 

3 minutes ago, jerusha25 said:

 

This is my first time shipping for real couple. All credits goes to the bts videos.

 

Hope our ship sails. I hope their relationship on-screen transcends of screen too. I know I'm day dreaming but my heart couldn't take it.

One can always hope.. Then it's all in the future n them.. 

Till then let's enjoy shipping their chemistry

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jerusha25 said:

@icyphoenix thanx for the video...hw can we not ship this lovely couple!!!!

They look so real. Full of love.

Yup agree!! They r soo adorable..u guys continue shipping.. I m off to bed!!.. Meet u guys tomorrow 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I just now saw this FMV:wub:..hope you guys enjoy i

Thank you! I am glad you joined soompi.  Saw this video and wanted to post it. Love this one. It captures their BTS interactions. Well, I have to stop for now and prepare for work, hehehe. 

Happy posting chingus!!!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, monki said:

Your first thread? Well done. I will never know how to do such thing, too technical for me.

Me too!!  Great job and thank you for starting this thread!!:)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Yup agree!! They r soo adorable..u guys continue shipping.. I m off to bed!!.. Meet u guys tomorrow 

 

Good night...sweet dreams :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...