Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

@beyond17 thanks for sharing about baram hot dog place i think ji won went there on 21st july 

N i think minhyuk too went there as the account posted it later with tagging only ji won n minhyuk (cnblue tag too)

This was before meeting with managers on 25th July so basically they were meeting n preparing for the drama from july onwards :D.Nice to think about lolzzz :D

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Wow @17ncbm That is great. Thank you for posting about MinWon and the baram hot dog place. Daebak! We are getting closer to the 6 months now, aren’t we? So nice to think about. Lol :lol:

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, beyond17 said:

Wow @17ncbm That is great. Thank you for posting about MinWon and the baram hot dog place. Daebak! We are getting closer to the 6 months now, aren’t we? So nice to think about. Lol :lol:

Well she is perfectionist lol :D thats why started prep just after script reading but its nice that they bonded from the very start n spent time with each other(sometimes with managers :Dlol). Thanks to you for posting about the place hehe♥

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

LJH and LJS update on their instagram about FNC Lab ..and where is Minhyukssi ??? What happens with him hmm ...since the end of January and until now he's changed ...after Hospital Ship i think ...awww ....

• Like 7
  • Haha 3

Dr. kwak is a very cool guy! This is so funny and colourful! Just to get green off our minds.Lol

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, tiwul97 said:

LJH and LJS update on their instagram about FNC Lab ..and where is Minhyukssi ??? What happens with him hmm ...since the end of January and until now he's changed ...after Hospital Ship i think ...awww ....

This is what kmh and hjw are doing right now @tiwul97. Hilarious @happyy! Hahahaha

• Like 6
  • Haha 7

3 hours ago, tiwul97 said:

I am just glad that KangGun is still being a ninja and looks like he doesn't even bothered about his band or his fans nowadays ? He has once said that if he has found a girlfriend and if his love to her can overcome his band or everything that he usually does, then he will get married. Sorry I forgot what were the exact sentences of his at that time during one of his interviews, but it's in a magazine after HS drama ended.

a

So, the more KangGun become a ninja and missing from the world, I think the closer the time they get married.....Just pray hard for them and let them to be ninja couple as long as they want while preparing for their romantic wedding day as soon as they can :-)

• Like 13

Lol off-topic minhyukkah is funny.. My oppa is soo cool:w00t:

He n she take lots of pics.. But y is still no minhyukkah soo silent in IG!! I m missing them!! 

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

@snowwhitehl yupp thats mh home (i remember valc translated an iv of mh after hs drama that he started to live with his parents again in 2017/late 2016)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Off topic:

@icyphoenix your oppa is really cool I’ll give you that. Never shy Lol. Just look at him in this picture :lol:

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

@beyond17 yupp agree about shini :D but he is such a happy virus ♥i adore him :D

Lol @17ncbm he is and so generous with his postings! (Here’s looking at you kmh!) I want to ship shini instead as soon as @icyphoenix finds the right girl for him! :D:tongue:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, beyond17 said:

Lol @17ncbm he is and so generous with his postings! (Here’s looking at you kmh!) I want to ship shini instead as soon as @icyphoenix finds the right girl for him! :D:tongue:

I am on board with you it will be fun seeing shini in relationship lmaoo :D otokke simbaaa:D he need to let go that poor doggie ♥ he sometimes looks so annoyed by shini:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, 17ncbm said:

I am on board with you it will be fun seeing shini in relationship lmaoo :D otokke simbaaa:D he need to let go that poor doggie ♥ he sometimes looks so annoyed by shini:D

Hahaha so fun and we’ll be doing poor Simba a favour finding Shini a girlfriend asap. Any candidates @icyphoenix:D

• Haha 6