Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

2 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I feel bad.. Now again the costar of jiwon is single LMAO.. It's like single jiwon n her single costars!!.. But I m really feeling cautious Now after these dating news coz we never know how ppl meet n date!! It's really very difficult to tell anything!! 

Minhyukkah is really strange.. He didn't update for Dda Dda!! He is lingering online but still doesn't update!! 

Yes thats the thing we can only speculate but never know whom they are meeting n dating.Even though it will hurt a lot if our ship doesn't sail but by preparing beforehand will lessen the pain i guess (well i hope so :Dotherwise we will cry together).yeah he is hope to get news about our couple hopefully positive:D

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Yes thats the thing we can only speculate but never know whom they are meeting n dating.Even though it will hurt a lot if our ship doesn't sail but by preparing beforehand will lessen the pain i guess (well i hope so :Dotherwise we will cry together).yeah he is hope to get news about our couple hopefully positive:D

As long we all ppl r there together here!! If the ship sinks too,  we can console each other!!.. Another news of secret marriage

Spoiler

She is 42 year old!! 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Waaaahh @icyphoenix i am so happy reading choi ji woo marriage news thanks for sharing dear♥

P.s this guy is online again hope he is spotted lol coz whenever he is online he is found with his friends :Dnext day:D

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

7 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Waaaahh @icyphoenix i am so happy reading choi ji woo marriage news thanks for sharing dear♥

P.s this guy is online again hope he is spotted lol coz whenever he is online he is found with his friends :Dnext day:D

Hahahaha I too saw him.. The guy is online but doesn't bother to update!!.. I hope to see some update from him soon!! 

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

ohhh choi Jw got married .thanks god

I am so happy too. 

waiting for our couple news ....love is everything ...minhyukahhh.:heart: 

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, rose1111 said:

ohhh choi Jw got married .thanks god

I am so happy too. 

waiting for our couple news ....love is everything ...minhyukahhh.:heart: 

Me too i don't follow her but i am feeling so happy for her (don't know why :D)

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

Yes ..I'm happy ..finally Choi Jiwoo met someone and hope Ha Ji Won too ...❤

• Like 10

Out of topic 

About choi ji woo they dated for year n got married today Wish her best ♥

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Out of topic 

About choi ji woo they dated for year n got married today Wish her best ♥

Yes,she also mentioned that she wouldn't go public with her relationship after her breakup with lee jin wook!!

• Like 10

32 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Yes,she also mentioned that she wouldn't go public with her relationship after her breakup with lee jin wook!!

Ohh she dated ljw didn't knew about it.

P.s Can shini let my poor simba sleep he look so annoyed by him lmaoo:D

• LOL 8

Just now, 17ncbm said:

Ohh she dated ljw didn't knew about it.

P.s Can shini let my poor simba sleep he look so annoyed by him lmaoo:D

yes she dated LJW for about 3 years and broke up  in 2011.  since then no dating news.

she once said that she has everything  like two houses and wanted to get marry but couldn't  find her other half . 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, rose1111 said:

yes she dated LJW for about 3 years and broke up  in 2011.  since then no dating news.

she once said that she has everything  like two houses and wanted to get marry but couldn't  find her other half . 

Ahh so happy she finally found her other half ♥Its true if something is meant to happen it will take its own way and reach the final destination.

• Like 9

More news of Celebrities coming out...MH online, but doesn't seem to notice these hints..aigoo<_<

When MH..when will it be MinWon's turn to Come out?!! We're waiting for your announcement, but also your IG update...poor Dda Dda:huh:

I must say SK has some of the Best Ninjas...never would I suspect some of these celebrities, but there it is!! But MinWon will always be #1 Ninjas!!:ph34r:

23 hours ago, snowwhitehl said:

@lilowonIn that pic, there are  동백꽃 (camellia flower). Yulis also posted camellia on her IG haha :D

I wonder if her photo is from the same spot hahaha...hey it's a possibility:wink:

• Like 8

Really commendable work!! Shippers r keeping the ship even though the couple is missing LMAO!! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5