Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

15 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I saw that.. At least OIM fans r better they know what they want n they stand on it not like this.. I saw one of the post by the person, she removed it.. She posted MinKrys Pic n someone said I ship them.. She clearly said I don't ship them or not a fan of them just posted it lolz!! It was in true sense mocking!! 

p. S.  we can only avoid this type of childish ppl!! N support our ship!! 

Spoiler

I guess shippers in ig too tried to avoid it but she is doing is repeatedly as we have seen thats why there is a limit lol.Anyway lets keep guessing where in our ninja couple hehehe:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

7 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:
  Hide contents

I guess shippers in ig too tried to avoid it but she is doing is repeatedly as we have seen thats why there is a limit lol.Anyway lets keep guessing where in our ninja couple hehehe:D

I really miss them:bawling:.. At least by tomorrow I hope there is gonna be some clue abt them!!.. These ninjas r totally making me crazy!! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

1 minute ago, icyphoenix said:

I really miss them:bawling:.. At least by tomorrow I hope there is gonna be some clue abt them!!.. These ninjas r totally making me crazy!! 

Exactly its been 12 days since minhyuk updated his ig otherwise we have to wait till 31st to see atleast one of them.Hoping to see her on that day

• Like 7

Good Morning ..Happy Day ..in my country it's cloudy now, but it is here not cloudy ..full smile and happiness ...let's focus on our couple ..ignore the bad guys ...positive vibes only ..love and respect ...❤❤ MinWon Fighting ..and our couple i think still in mute mode ..online but not update anything on instagram ..but never mind our ship keep sailing ...love love love ❤❤

• Like 10

Thank you @happyy for creating this Vlive...love it!!!

Thank you @rose1111 for sharing this video:D

Everything I see here is the reason why I Ship MinWon:lol:...That Hotel kiss and the way they held each other, that was the real deal...an intimate moment shared between Ha Ji Won and Kang Min Hyuk:wink:...no BTS needed...okay we still wanna see it MBC:tongue:

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

Spoiler

I was following the fanwar yesterday on IG and also reading up on the nk-sk-us-china news. Maybe, just maybe, Prometheus will be deemed too politically insensitive a drama depending on how the events over the next few months pan out.

But anw the full name is Prometheus: War of Fire and i was just thinking haha ya even if it doesnt happen HJW is alr in this War of Fans hahahahaha

Lame i know but I'm thinking of stuff to amuse myself while waiting 

• LOL 10

14 hours ago, icyphoenix said:
  Hide contents

I saw that.. At least OIM fans r better they know what they want n they stand on it not like this.. I saw one of the post by the person, she removed it.. She posted MinKrys Pic n someone said I ship them.. She clearly said I don't ship them or not a fan of them just posted it lolz!! It was in true sense mocking!! 

p. S.  we can only avoid this type of childish ppl!! N support our ship!! 

Spoiler

Finally seen why one our IG Shipper is angry......I don't understand why the other Shippers are being that way?? We all have someone in common, that we love and adore, HJW...and regardless of who we ship her with...we have to be civil with one another. I've seen JW ship with many of her past co-stars, and I don't have a problem with it...and it should never be a reason for anyone to be rude and start mocking other Ships. No one is guaranteed that their Ship is sailing..we just go on what we have observed and seen from both parties...As Fans of JW, her happiness is what matters most...so whomever she decides on...we will accept it and respect her decision...'cos the end result will ultimately be up to HJW.:)

So continue your Shipping and may "The Best Partner" Wins!!!:wink:

MinWon Fighting!!!:wub:

@snowwhitehl Whenever I see that Lit' Red Lighthouse, it just takes me back to their 1st kiss on screen...could MinWon be there now??:rolleyes: Thanks for your post!!:D

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

Lmaooo lilo red lighthouse :D:D wonder where they are :rolleyes::D.I am keeping my eyes on that owner ig lol :D.

My minship ship :wub:

SYXOVJj.jpg

:D:D

Cr Uploader

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

Waah minhyuk was online 15 min ago(may be he is still lolzz)can this guy post something :rolleyes: atleast his cat late bday post :Di don't except selca :D

• LOL 9

19 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Lmaooo lilo red lighthouse :D:D wonder where they are :rolleyes::D.I am keeping my eyes on that owner ig lol :D.

My minship ship :wub:

SYXOVJj.jpg

:D:D

Cr Uploader

How's his hashtags...woman exercising and exercise man ...and what couple loves running on the beach??:lol:

Please do that...slowly but surely someone from Geoje will have a photo of our Ninjas:ph34r:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

News about JW FM in Japan was released in one media in Korea along with Minhyuk who likes photo of LJH ..Hmmmm ...like coincidence ...hehehehe

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

Yulis eonnie IG update 

Magical ribs? 

Hjw eonnie update is Magical moments ...

Is it possible Yulis with Hjw eonnie now ? 

• Like 11