Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

We got another case? wow...so curious and excited. Did he tag HJW or KMH in the days HS crew stayed in Geoje? Or just in recent post? And if it only for promoting why just the 2 of HJW and KMH, why not tagged LSW and other actors? Every actor have their own fans... Lets delulu together... 

• LOL 9

7 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

15 isnt possible!! As she was in seoul!! I guess 18th is possible!! 

Yeah 18th is possible coz if you see the post there was nothing related to hs(not the location of cafe or anything)

Spoiler

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Lmaoooo icy i forgot about her fan signing meet so all the theories are just wrong hahaha my poor eyes i should have remembered it earlier :D or may be they went there for a day :D:D 

Hahaha could we just keep that one day to go delulu about? And now I see the lamps are not the same size. The ones from the HS scene are not as tall as the ones from the coffee+bed place in Geojo. Ahhh what to do with ourselves? Are we going a bit crazy? Last night I counted cat postings in kmh’s account. :tongue:

25 posts in 2015, 21 posts in 2016, 31 posts in 2017, 2 posts so far in 2018 and no birthday greetings for Ddadda yet lol.

• LOL 9

Probably because the restaurant is one of HS shooting place before ( KH and EJ scene )so the place is known as HS cast visited place thts y they tag them both. But the possibility for them to go there recently also is possible :wink:

• LOL 7

5 minutes ago, beyond17 said:

Hahaha could we just keep that one day to go delulu about? And now I see the lamps are not the same size. The ones from the HS scene are not as tall as the ones from the coffee+bed place in Geojo. Ahhh what to do with ourselves? Are we going a bit crazy? Last night I counted cat postings in kmh’s account. :tongue:

25 posts in 2015, 21 posts in 2016, 31 posts in 2017, 2 posts so far in 2018 and no birthday greetings for Ddadda yet lol.

You sure have time to do the accounting, hehe... if I'm not a shipper, I will call you crazy @beyond17 for sure

• LOL 8

Just now, beyond17 said:

Wkwkwkwkwkwk ....omg ...hahahaha ...daebak .. 

• LOL 6

30 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Yeah 18th is possible coz if you see the post there was nothing related to hs(not the location of cafe or anything)

Yup this is agreeable!! Coz it isn't remotely related to HS or publicity of the cafe!!.. 

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, novelia123 said:

We got another case? wow...so curious and excited. Did he tag HJW or KMH in the days HS crew stayed in Geoje? Or just in recent post? And if it only for promoting why just the 2 of HJW and KMH, why not tagged LSW and other actors? Every actor have their own fans... Lets delulu together... 

Why the others weren't tagged?? 'cos it's #Geoje couples Bed and Breakfast:tounge_wink:

• LOL 6

In that cafe only minhyuk n wang ji won scenes took place.I checked from start(aug) lmaoooo my eyes:D:D.What to do they are missing so why not analyse from previous posts :D

• LOL 6

Now I found it! Look at the tables, the blue chairs and the chairs with pink seats. :D

• LOL 5
  • Thanks 2

Your opinion is true guys ...nothing impossible ...remember they are ninja couple ...hunting wedding venue ...short holiday ...photo shoot for magazine or pre wedding photo ...or celebrating da da birthday ...hahahaha..let me with delulu mind ..one minute please hahaha

ah just nice think about it ...

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

5 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

In that cafe only minhyuk n wang ji won scenes took place.I checked from start(aug) lmaoooo my eyes:D:D.What to do they are missing so why not analyse from previous posts :D

@huntress1023 told us from the start that it could be the minhyuk/wang ji won scenes. Didn’t she? Hahahaha. We just want to forget about those scenes! :tongue:

• LOL 7

Maybe they are now married couple ...just married first day of spring but not yet announe it publicly :rolleyes::wub: Lalaaa ....meowwww...dada chichi ~~

• LOL 9

Wkwkwkwkwk ...Ha Ji Won or Wang Ji Won ?????? ...hahahahaha or ..huuh something like that ...:D

• LOL 8

1 minute ago, tiwul97 said:

Wkwkwkwkwk ...Ha Ji Won or Wang Ji Won ?????? ...hahahahaha or ..huuh something like that ...:D

Wrong Ji Won! :D

• LOL 9

@17ncbm  and our clue just got diminished down to 1 day:huh:...that's okay, it's better than having no days...ahhh Magic Moment in Geoje:wink:

@beyond17  Shippers will leave no stone unturned, dissecting and finding any possible evidence pertaining to MinWon...you Chingus are simply the BEST!!!:thumbsup:

12 minutes ago, JacquelinQ said:

Maybe they are now married couple ...just married first day of spring but not yet announe it publicly :rolleyes::wub: Lalaaa ....meowwww...dada chichi ~~

hahahaha...I love the way you think...so Geoje was their Honeymoon destination?! ok, sorry Dda Dda...MH Oppa, is busy with Mommy JiJi meeooowww:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

43 minutes ago, novelia123 said:

During shooting days (when they were or cast were tagged)

1. 8th September scene bw hyun n his ex took place(that place tagged both mh n wjw)

2.9th sep(mh tagged-shooting was going on)

3.16th sep(both ji won n mh)

4.19th sep(ji won pics n both tagged)

5.2 oct(wishing chuseok holiday - wjw was also tagged)

6.10oct(only ji won)

7. 18th nov (ji won n mh both had schedule on that day but still he tagged but what is suspicious is what he wrote-its a great weekend for a friend from distant place,you have a good day too but its Google translated so u know lol:D)

Spoiler

Plzzzz this post doesn't confirm anything its just one of the theories lmaoooo :D yeah i have lot of free time right now but need to put ice bags over my eyes :D:D

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

@lilowon its okay chingu we analyze n apply different theories but its good that at the end we always find out if we are wrong or right lolzz its fun lol nothing can be confirmed until announced by both of them :D.Its enough for today.Note for lurkers don't concentrate too much on this thread today coz as one of chingu said ur head gonna spin hahahaha :D

P.s 18 march is possible lmaoo :D(why not directly ask the owner did they come over there joking :D)

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

Spoiler

Korean culture they need to wait for 1 year to get married if their family member just passed away....? 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1