Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

Happy Birthday DdaDda ....i think they re celebrating it now together with new welcome family Mummy Jiwon:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

21 minutes ago, JacquelinQ said:

KMH contract with FNC doesnt prvnt him from getting married right? 

I guess he musg get lots of advise n lesson from LHK since both attended fashion week together:rolleyes:

Lolzz if that was the case then minhwan(FTisland) wouldn't be staying in Fnc(he announced his marriage this year):D so no there is no restrictions.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

7 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Lolzz if that was the case then minhwan(FTisland) wouldn't be staying in Fnc(he announced his marriage this year):D so no there is no restrictions.

Am just want to confirm good tht there is no restrictions fr cnblue too:wub:

• Like 9

Why do i miss Chi Chi and Da da hahahaha...oh Daddy Minhyuk what happened to you ...why there is no bouquet flowers and cake for Da da hahahahaha...

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

Previously kmh update on time (day of da da n chi chi birthday)? Never missed out or update few days later?

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

May be yulis eonnie went there alone :Danyway i miss minhyuk ,ji won ,his cats lolzzz :D

P.s where is Ddadda i mean last we saw in oct as posted by mh :Dohhhh minhyukshiee just plzz upload something lol(though i wish for selca but will be happy with anything :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Now am imagine n wish tht during Minwon wedding day first night...da da n chi chi wait daddy mh n mummy jw on bed with ring flower on their head n lots of rose petals on their bed ...with love n both da da n chi chi wlcoming mummy JW with smile  n cuteness :rolleyes: Oh life is beautiful ...Meowwww ~~:wub:

Next am not goin to explain wht happening:tongue:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

opened with a video 'i have been eagerly waiting for spring and then answered with 'unicorn' ..and closed with flowers

....hahahahaha ...ommo..coincidence or ???? Hahahaha ....ah nice ❤

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

minwon couple.. color coordination:heart::heart: JW on 17.3( fansign rich the home) 

and MH ( 21/3 seoul FW) love love love 

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

Icy i am grinning from ear to ear(though my mom is looking at me with weird expressions lmaooo :D) seeing drama couples post but...... Don't wanna except aaahhhh trying to come out from delulu(mh n ji won are not helping lolzzz :D)

P.s mh was online 1hr he ago like susemee n donghae pic(yulis eonnie was online at the same time lmaooo :D)

• LOL 8

44 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Icy i am grinning from ear to ear(though my mom is looking at me with weird expressions lmaooo :D) seeing drama couples post but...... Don't wanna except aaahhhh trying to come out from delulu(mh n ji won are not helping lolzzz :D)

P.s mh was online 1hr he ago like susemee n donghae pic(yulis eonnie was online at the same time lmaooo :D)

Hahahahaha same here!! I have been reading her posts from the start of MinWon.. She didn't wanna ship MinWon couple at first like us then now it gradually came to reality!!.. Let's hope for the best!!.. MinWon r gonna keep us in dreamland like this.. Hope they r real!!

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Hahahahaha same here!! I have been reading her posts from the start of MinWon.. She didn't wanna ship MinWon couple at first like us then now it gradually came to reality!!.. Let's hope for the best!!.. MinWon r gonna keep us in dreamland like this.. Hope they r real!!

Yeah me too hoping them to be real but still keeping my expectations low :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

I love what I'm seeing from MinWon...JWonnie updated, Miracleyoom updated, and Minhykie spoke...and when he speaks, he speaks volumes:wink: hahaha...that's why I love this guy!!  

The "cough" ans. he wasn't suppose to let on about his relationship, but his "laugh" ans. indicates to me, that they are READY, the time(Spring) has arrived!! Oh I feel love, I feel love:wub:

And why I'm not surprised MH didn't update for Dda Dda's b-day, I know he did in person...right now the guy is too excited, he's busy making flower arrangements for his Special Day!:rolleyes: Oh please MinWon announce already!! Jebal:D

My new favorite flower:tongue:

Spoiler

Red Camellias ― These symbolize love, passion, excellence, and desire. It shows that the other person sets your heart on fire.

The petals symbolize the spirit of a young lady, and the calyx? symbolizes a young man who is trusted to take care and protect the lady. Unlike other flowers, the calyx of the camellia falls with the petals, and symbolizes unity and undying love between a man and a woman.

Korea – In Korea the camellias flowers is a symbol of faithfulness and longevity. They have been part of traditional Korean wedding ceremonies since 1200 B.C.

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

23 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Yeah me too hoping them to be real but still keeping my expectations low :D

Same logo I m too following chingu!!.. 

• Like 7

I'm taking that leap of faith and calling..ALL IN for MinWon!! hey YOLO, so why not?! hahaha...yes, you can call me crazy, 'cos I am!!:tounge_wink:

MinWon Fighting!!!:heart:

• Like 3
  • LOL 8