Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

June ...Cnblue FM 

Just now, 17ncbm said:

Minhyuk yesterday was with wooki guy n his gf at camels cafe(he is wooki friend ) i guess thats why he was online lolzzz

Waiting for trans.

Wew ...ah Minhyuk so Handsome ...❤

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:
Minhyuk yesterday was with wooki guy n his gf at camels cafe(he is wooki friend ) i guess thats why he was online lolzzz

Waiting for trans.

Y do I feel Minhyuk is getting a lot closer to Wooki nowadays!!.. Wooki has to know everything or something abt Minhyukkah!! 

• LOL 9

@tiwul97 CNBlue in june wearing that for promotion? Are they making fun of shippers? :lol: Ahhhhhhh I can’t stand this. If kmh had the bouquet in his hands I would have lost it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Rough trans:

camel cafe.. my close little brother @woooooooki's best friend.. from CNBLUE to now, solidified as an actor... KMH ssi made his visit to camel...helped lots of female customers with "eye-purifying"..and left.. he suggested to have a meal together next time.. live broadcast at that place secretly... turns on.....

p.s. I guess it's readable? Hope it is, gotta sleep asap, peace out...the green checkered coat btw...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 13

Just now, icyphoenix said:

Another event without YH but using YH for poster.. FNC needs to stop using YH!! :angry:

I know @icyphoenix give YH his well-deserved break and give that bouquet to kmh. After all he made it!

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

13 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Y do I feel Minhyuk is getting a lot closer to Wooki nowadays!!.. Wooki has to know everything or something abt Minhyukkah!! 

Wooki is his hometown friend from ilsan n may be the closest among all the friends hehehe yeah me too feeling he knows a lot about him.(As i checked ji won ig l feel wooki guy was following her before min started filming HS i mean cmon he has liked her pics in 2016 too sooo her unfollowing ji won for me is more suspicious as she is celeb there is no harm following her so why all of sudden after shippers commented (in foreign language but by their dp it was clear they were shippers.Further i feel he may have contacted minhyuk to confirm then after liking ji won next day he unfollowed her late night.. Yesterday video of wgm assured me that he like to take things slowly in relationship and also in ivs after HS he said thar he would like to go with the flow).I may be proved wrong in future but thats what i feel.

• Like 9

@icyphoenix they will do everything to milk from them as CNblue before enlistment and seoul fans well too deserve a fm i guess.Shini too has fm (don't remember the date) you know like after drama fanmeets.

@valc22 thanks dear for trans♥

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, beyond17 said:

I know @icyphoenix give YH his well-deserved break and give that bouquet to kmh. After all he made it!

Hahahaha I would be happy to see MH with bouquet.. It's time MH be the bridegroom!! The theme is making me delu lolz!!

• LOL 8

1 minute ago, icyphoenix said:

Hahahaha I would be happy to see MH with bouquet.. It's time MH be the bridegroom!! The theme is making me delu lolz!!

Yupp coz they has lots of photos together as Ot4 my mind is getting delulu like you all :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

8 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Wooki is his hometown friend from ilsan n may be the closest among all the friends hehehe yeah me too feeling he knows a lot about him.(As i checked ji won ig l feel wooki guy was following her before min started filming HS i mean cmon he has liked her pics in 2016 too sooo her unfollowing ji won for me is more suspicious as she is celeb there is no harm following her so why all of sudden after shippers commented (in foreign language but by their dp it was clear they were shippers.Further i feel he may have contacted minhyuk to confirm then after liking ji won next day he unfollowed her late night.. Yesterday video of wgm assured me that he like to take things slowly in relationship and also in ivs after HS he said thar he would like to go with the flow).I may be proved wrong in future but thats what i feel.

That's very suspicious!!  I don't know y he unfollowed her..it made me really suspicious coz he was a religious like giver of jiwon!!.. The only female celeb he followed was jiwon I guess.. I really felt he followed her way back before minhyuk came to the picture.. U remember the friend hsngdan_ who also follows jiwon as made his account private lolz!! There is something really suspicious!! But we never know it might be our delusion too!! 

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

That's very suspicious!!  I don't know y he unfollowed her..it made me really suspicious coz he was a religious like giver of jiwon!!.. The only female celeb he followed was jiwon I guess.. I really felt he followed her way back before minhyuk came to the picture.. U remember the friend hsngdan_ who also follows jiwon as made his account private lolz!! There is something really suspicious!! But we never know it might be our delusion too!! 

Yes she was the only female celeb he followed n even in total he isn't following too many celebs(may be 5-6).It wasn't like shippers were bombarding him with comments lol they did that for first time.yeah we may be proven wrong but right now this is what i have observed

• Like 10

Whatever you write in this thread about wookie and minhyuk i agree ..he has a reason unfollow hajiwon and wookie do not want to be scandalous ..jiwon and minhyuk friends hmm ...really makes me suspicious and curious

• Like 8

Swear ...more and more new things and puzzles began to unfold ...ah nice ❤

• Like 9

38 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Seeing this pic reminded me of our past delu

Kinda similar!!

This tell us that Mummy JW is truly fashionita ...her fashion is future uptodate frward (more trendy) :rolleyes: Ahhh... Daddy MH should know this matter before click the like button for this pic:tongue:

• LOL 8

Mommy Jiwon is fashionable but Daddy Minhyuk is not fashionable at all ...i prefer to him wear a shirt/t-shirt...compared to Shini ..Minhyuk is very different ..Shini is very cool and fashionable ...hehe 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

I knew i have seen this promotional pic used today for fanmeet in lotte seoul

C2sRg0hUkAAlZVa?format=jpg

It was from jan 2017 fanmeet in lotte busan.Another version of it hehe

35690791304_d74ab2aacf_b.jpg

:D

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3