Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

The coat or blazer used Jiwon yesterday seems to be trend in korea...some actress are seen wearing it ...

Spoiler

• Like 11

Seeing Minhyuk muscles makes me want to buy bread ...ah chocolate bread ..ah so yummy ...delicious ...❤

• LOL 9

I guess the person was not ji won that exhibition thing coz as i remember the event was today 

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

I guess the person was not ji won that exhibition thing coz as i remember the event was today 

Yes it's someone else!! 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, icyphoenix said:

Yes it's someone else!! 

I feel yulis eonnie is more into art stuff in comparison to ji won :D

• Like 8

6 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

@Tanny Tan I purposely didn't mention him!! Lolz not interested in him!! 

Lolz I don't think he will stop by the glares of minhyukkie!! JCW is not the kind to stop playing in the fear of people!! That's what I like abt him!! 

You are so naughty!! Haha.. But ya, hb is ranking v low in my favour as well. 

6 hours ago, lemonysnicket said:

@Tanny Tan well done you for booking those tickets to Seoul!!! 

I cannot compare with you though!! You are the best.  You even chased down kmh to his fm and concert.  I just am still hoping things will get along in the next few months so that i can be in time to soak in something big when i can there.. maybe buy  something stupid like their wedding commemorative  souvenirs or something like that...

• Like 11
  • LOL 2

She looks soo simple here.. But the way she enjoys her food.. I too wanna eat the same stuff!! 

If Minhyukkie's food is devoured like this, will he be able to resist her?? I bet if he sees her enjoying his food.. He will cook for her every day!! 

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

22 minutes ago, tiwul97 said:

Seeing Minhyuk muscles makes me want to buy bread ...ah chocolate bread ..ah so yummy ...delicious ...❤

I've never had chocolate bread...it must be very tasty, since it makes you think of MH's muscle...how lucky JW is to touch, kiss, and lay on MH's arms and chest...it's nice to just think about it:relieved:

@17ncbm maybe that's enough muscle for now...I think @beyond17 is trying to recover from seeing MH's beautiful muscles hahaha...beyond, slowly breathe in and out...it helps to slow your heart rate down:yum:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

@Tanny Tan he is not in my ranking lolz!! But still he is the closest chingu of jiwonie.. But I feel now the closest person will be someone else!! Hahahaha only time will tell what is true!! 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, 17ncbm said:

Few more enjoyyyy

:D

Seriously @17ncbm! I just went for a walk to cool myself down and to remind me that the real reason I like those videoes is of course for hjw’s sake and what do I find when I totally purified go visit our thread again. A few more!! Hahahaha I did enjoy them though :D

Thank you @lilowon I can really count on you. Am breathing in.....and out. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

7 minutes ago, lilowon said:

I've never had chocolate bread...it must be very tasty, since it makes you think of MH's muscle...how lucky JW is to touch, kiss, and lay on MH's arms and chest...it's nice to just think about it:relieved:

@17ncbm maybe that's enough muscle for now...I think @beyond17 is trying to recover from seeing MH's beautiful muscles hahaha...beyond, slowly breathe in and out...it helps to slow your heart rate down:yum:

you guys are  happy virus.. make me smile whenever I read your comments haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

19 minutes ago, beyond17 said:

Seriously @17ncbm! I just went for a walk to cool myself down and to remind me that the real reason I like those videoes is of course for hjw’s sake and what do I find when I totally purified go visit our thread again. A few more!! Hahahaha I did enjoy them though :D

Thank you @lilowon I can really count on you. Am breathing in.....and out. :lol:

We're in the same boat...inhale...exhale:tongue: ...poor JW, she has to go through this everyday of her life...having to see all that sexyness oh my word:rolleyes:...breathe JW...breathe

9 minutes ago, rose1111 said:

you guys are  happy virus.. make me smile whenever I read your comments haha

We learn from JW...laughter is the fountain of youth:wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

Just now, cnblueminhyuk said:

Minhyuk ah update your IG 

We have been pleading him as he was online few times today lol but sighhhh :( 

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

Just now, cnblueminhyuk said:

Minhyuk ah update your IG 

Tomorrow i think Minhyuk update on his instagram hehehe ...❤

• Like 8

@lilowon..i want banana bread ...hahahaha ...but my gym trainer forbade me ...no banana bread or chocolate bread ...huuh ...hahaha ...i want to be muscular like Minhyuk ...hahaha ..just kidding ...

Spoiler

HB seems to be approaching one of the korean actresses ..wkwkwkwk

Not JW ...but may be just rumors ..hehehehe

Just now, icyphoenix said:

Can anyone translate?? 

Oh please ....hehehe ....

• LOL 9

Nothing about Minwon from the fansigning fan ...she just wrote her interaction wth her during the fansign

• Like 9

Yippie ....Marital Harmony movie aired in Indonesia ...hope Minhyuk come to Indonesia hahahahaha

• Like 9