Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

24 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

I wish for the same,i don't give two hoots about these knetz(if these knetz can write malicious comments about 5 yr old twins then lord knows what kind of people they are smh!). Recently kang dong won too shared about these comments (one of them said go die! Seriously).Thats why i want fans to atleast support their idol decisions (professional/personal) don't judge them,let them live their life peacefully ♥

Seriously it must be so hard ignoring evil comments like that. :mellow: Kang dong won fighting! (Yesterday I saw an instagram post with both of the kang men doing a wink. Arghhh don’t remember where I saw it now lol)

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, beyond17 said:

Seriously it must be so hard ignoring evil comments like that. :mellow: Kang dong won fighting! (Yesterday I saw an instagram post with both of the kang men doing a wink. Arghhh don’t remember where I saw it now lol)

Plzz do share if you find it again lol :D

Good night dear

Love is everything ♥

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Plzz do share if you find it again lol :D

Good night dear

Love is everything ♥

Found it! Hahahaha

Good night @17ncbm :)

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 5

10 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Hahahahahaha @beyond17 dong won struggled a bit minhyuk wink was smooth :D, Thanks for sharing :D

Dong won’s winks looked more like tics, didn’t they? :lol: Still charming though. 

• LOL 7

2 hours ago, cnblueminhyuk said:

About the shirt, I was joking too

No worries, I'm pretty sure the other Chingus know it:)

2 hours ago, beyond17 said:

:blush:

What is this, SaemBODY has rhythm now hahahaha...and you learned your moves from??... 

SaemWON Special!:D

• LOL 6

Good Morning all ...hmm ..Daddy Minhyuk ..uncle Shini and Uncle JH going back to Korea today ...hopefully Daddy Minyhuk change his t-shirt wkwkwkwk ...ah Daddy Minhyuk ..Mommy Jiwon waiting for u to go home...you smell good or you not smell good ...hahahaha ...

Okay @icyphoenix i am loyal to one man ...hahahaha ...oh Shini u so handsome ..hahaha ..

MINWON FIGHTING ..Happy ..Happily Ever After ...❤❤ ..Be Positive in green in blue in purple ..whatever ..Positive Vibes Only ...

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

@17ncbm n @beyond17 ur interactions inspired me to tell abt my story of being an OIM.. I used to have a crush on this TV industry guy.. His shows were the only 2 shows which I watched in hindi in my lifetime.. I was pretty much crazy abt this guy.. He got into love relationship with a cast of his previous show.. She wasnt much famous n all.. In our fanclub, many had probs with her looks n etc etc.. I had problem with her attitude n her egoistic mind that she was rich n was from a city n he was from a village n not soo rich.. I was always like when will they be separated n i hate this.. But they got married n i cried a hell lot on that day.. I still didn't like them together.. I used to say it everytime he appears with his wife in TV.. Then suddenly his relationship had broken Due to personality issues.. He tried to make it happen but she closed it like a chapter of her life.. Then he became increasingly lonely n sad.. I could see the change in him.. He stopped going to his friends parties fearing to see her again.. Even though he is very successful in his career, still he looks sad.. One day I was grumbling abt it in front of my mom.. My mom spat at me u only wished like that now see how he is.. My mom told at least when he was in relationship he looked happy now see what he is!!.. That snapped my mind n heart, what I thought good for him wasnt meant to be good!!.. From that day onwards, I still now pray he gets his true love or soul mate!!.. Now I wholeheartedly wish every couple happiness!!.. In case, if MinWon don't end up together or end up with others, I will still wish them good!! 

P. S. I used to be an OIM but not soo scary as I see some lolz!!.. I hope that if OIMs r lurking here then understand that not everytime what we wish for our stars is good for them.. They have their own happiness n life.. *life teaching*

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6

trans caption of @nainay1023 by google :D

This can be used as an initial hint of their unexpected relationship. why do I discuss now? Because I never discussed before. 
So this is the photo that Hyukie uploaded on July 9, 2017 (information from Valc, it was uploaded in the middle of the night), 3 days after first reading Hospital Ship and met (either the first time or have met before) with Wonnie, with caption "Just because beautiful ", but a few months later, the caption is deleted ama doi.  which is a question, why tu caption deleted?  contains artikah? Because it just invites the question or not. 
Then Wonnie's post, uploaded on July 24, 2017, the day before she went to lunch with Hyukie and their two managers on July 25th. hmmm ,, predestiny?  absolutely YEEEEESSS !! Maybe you are doomed to meet and unite. Hopefully this is not just the hope of the shipper ya because if not from you alone who give a signal with all incidents that always happen, shipper will not nyipperin segininya you, especially gw. So, keep in faith, chingus! Romantic wedding is coming soon ......

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

@icyphoenix i still dont know the connection of unnie's photo with 'pre-destiny' hahaha. Are those two bottles of SaKe? Is she talking about her destiny to meet Dir.Woo and be part of his film? :D

Though Minhyukie also posted on the same day. July24th. Both are wearing a shirt with black stripes. Unnie's post is photo with miss keenieho and Dir.Woo while Minhyukie is his photo while taking a picture. :)

Ahh... one of those countless coincidences. :wink:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

Every event has been predestined, there is no coincidence. We can just follow our own destiny according to our hearts leading our ways.

Like Kwak Son said in the drama, just follow like water flows, there will be a way, if it's not this way, then there must be that way :-)

MinWon, Fighting !!! :heart:

• Like 9

@icyphoenix you are brave enough to share your story no one is perfect but best thing happened is that you learned from ur mistakes♥. Fans can criticize their acts in drama/movies or anythhing they don't like(for ex my fav gave some opinion over an issue but i didn't agree with what he said)  but within limits getting personal to the level that can hurt them is a big no.

• Like 6

I guess since some Chingus are working, some are still asleep...I'll just make use of myself, since I got some time on my hand hahaha...anyways thanks @icyphoenix for sharing your story...you are right, what we think is right, sometimes it's totally the opposite...but I'm so glad you have your Mom on your side to help you understand these things, that sometimes we are blinded to...but all these things happen for us to learn from, 'cos I tell you, there is no one who is perfect under the sun. We've all had our share of mistakes...and I've made a few myself, but I don't wanna get into that...it's all in the past, so let it stay where it belongs...in PAST hahaha.

I'm glad you broke away from that mode of being an OIM...but it's an experience you had to go through in order for you, to be the person that you are today...'cos if not, we wouldn't have this beautiful thread for MinWon lovers, like myself...so thank you!!!

Honestly all I want is for Ha Ji Won to be HAPPY...even before Kang Min Hyuk entered the picture, that was my only wish...is for HJW to find that perfect person to spend the rest of her life with...and I didn't care who he was...'cos I know if she choose that guy to be her lifelong partner, she knows what's best for herself and ofc with the help of her Mom and Sister's...and that's all that should really matter to ALL, who call themselves her Fans...her HAPPINESS. 

If you say you're a fan and you are against the person she chooses, then I'm sorry to say...you were never really a FAN...a fan is someone who should be supportive in the decisions that they make, regardless if you like it or not. So let's just wish the Best for this Amazing Yeoja!! Ofc my heart will break "IF" it's not our Namja(crossing that thought out of my mind):blink:...but regardless, I would love her no matter what and respect her decision.

Is it destiny, you say...in my heart of heart, I believe so...MH and JW are meant to be...

MH knows it, JW knows it and ALL Shippers knows it hahaha:wink:

Hey Sorry for taking up space...no one was here to utilize it:huh:

P.S Aiming for page LOVE:rolleyes:

• Like 10

We can just be patient to wait for their announcement about their romantic relationship. I think we have got anough hints to conclude that indeed HJW and KMH are a romantic couple, just by watching their BTS and KangGun behaviours toward Wonnie during BTS. He's usually the person who will not give enough attention off screen to his co-stars, only formality and just for the sake of promoting the drama/movie. After the director said : Cut, he will quickly stop the acting toward his co-star ladies. But we all can see how different his behaviours and his attentions toward Wonnie after the Director said : Cut....he just continued holding her hands, hugging her tightly, kissing her passionately etc, etc, etc. Even the BTS while the camera was not rolling, they would playing around and giggling together like they owned the world at that time, unaware that there was another hidden camera man took their hidden scenes off-screen. The shippers are very lucky to get that BTS with many big hints about their sweet interactions during the BTS :wub:

Like this one below, shared by huntress1023 in IG:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Honestly i have seen fans turning into haters(specially in case of couples)when they don't turn up with that particular person or they were in relationship but broke up later.I know everyone has their biases but hating the partners (if one of above case happens)shows ur immaturity,you can unstan him/her but hating noo.

Ahhh every fandom has these kind of fans but lets look forward to those who are positive n wish good for their fav n others♥.

Y2KPVQp.gif

Have a great day ahead 

• Like 11

26 minutes ago, hajiwonina1023 said:

We can just be patient to wait for their announcement about their romantic relationship. I think we have got anough hints to conclude that indeed HJW and KMH are a romantic couple, just by watching their BTS and KangGun behaviours toward Wonnie during BTS. He's usually the person who will not give enough attention off screen to his co-stars, only formality and just for the sake of promoting the drama/movie. After the director said : Cut, he will quickly stop the acting toward his co-star ladies. But we all can see how different his behaviours and his attentions toward Wonnie after the Director said : Cut....he just continued holding her hands, hugging her tightly, kissing her passionately etc, etc, etc. Even the BTS while the camera was not rolling, they would playing around and giggling together like they owned the world at that time, unaware that there was another hidden camera man took their hidden scenes off-screen. The shippers are very lucky to get that BTS with many big hints about their sweet interactions during the BTS :wub:

Like this one below, shared by huntress1023 in IG:

We are so fortunate to have these BTS...you can see the warmth and love between them...that's why I am so into this Couple, everything about them is a no-brainer...the way they look, touch and just laugh at each other, you get the feels from them and it's all REAL...there is nothing fake about what you see from their BTS...seriously, you would literally have to have your eyes SHUT to say "I don't see anything between them!"-_-smh...but that 2nd hug...Oh my MH put his whole body into it...she must've felt the warmth from his Abs...now my thoughts just went to when JW was playing with MH's Abs, when he was on the operating table...ahhh it's nice just to think about it:rolleyes:

• Like 12