Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

13 minutes ago, anggun29 said:

Finally mh update his ig... Lol

Mh also update his ig

JS and JH with new outfits but dirty MH wear same T shirt as in JS video that was taken on 14th. your smell is not good :D

4 minutes ago, tiwul97 said:

• LOL 8

@beyond17 i think that time ji won was in japan for fanmeet n i guess tiger is yulis eonnie sign (chinese horoscope)n she went with one of her friends (named laurapark in ig)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, tiwul97 said:

See ....what i say ...KMH update ..wkwkwkwk ....❤

Just nice to think about it..... Hahahaha

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, 17ncbm said:

@beyond17 i guess that time ji won was in japan for fanmeet n i guess tiger is yulis eonnie sign (chinese horoscope)n she went with one of her friends (named laurapark in ig)

Oh I see thanks @17ncbm :D

I hope we get something for us next time she posts. How about a kangaroo? 

• LOL 6

Wkwkwkwk @rose1111true ...hahahaha ...omg ...Kang Min Hyuk really did not come home ....ommo ...hahahaha...the same t-shirt and may the underware change ...hahahaha

• LOL 6

6 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:
I guess thats why he uploaded soo sweet :wub:

Hahahahaha fanservice!! Minhyukkah plz do upload ur chi chi n da da too!! 

• LOL 7

Daddy Minhyuk update ...and sexy pic of Mommy Jiwon circulate a sweet coincidence ..twice happened ...hahahaha. ..ah nice 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

Uncle Shini update ...hmm ..in yellow and handsome ...wkwkwkwkwk ...and uncle Shini u smell good hahahaha

• LOL 6

10 minutes ago, tiwul97 said:

Uncle Shini update ...hmm ..in yellow and handsome ...wkwkwkwkwk ...and uncle Shini u smell good hahahaha

Thank god!! U left him by saying uncle.. Now he is only mine n mine forever:grimace:

• LOL 7

She is the most adorable person ever!!  Hope she gets someone who is the best in giving her love!! Coz she deserves it!! 

• Like 10

Ji won eonnie we as a fan will always be there for you♥."We wouldn't be alive without love"-ji won ,So true as love is everything.Hoping that you are getting someone special love too ♥

• Like 11

1 hour ago, rose1111 said:

JS and JH with new outfits but dirty MH wear same T shirt as in JS video that was taken on 14th. your smell is not good :D

What if he has multiple of that shirt tho

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

9 minutes ago, cnblueminhyuk said:

I hope you are not taking it serious :D i think she just said it in jest :D

• LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, cnblueminhyuk said:

just joking only, pls dont take it serious...:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

*out of topic* but still somehow related hahaha

I will tell you all a fan thing related to my previous ship(i am still in that ship but as it is sailing happily so not worried about them).Even though both of them are together for 5 years but there are lot of fans of both who still hate their respective partners,i brought this as my tl has been in mess for few days.Girl side hate the guy coz he is not famous enough(i know the girl has one Hollywood movie in her career n his guy is soo proud of her)he is using her,not good looking and boy side that she doesn't give much attention to him n blah blah.The thing is that they think they know their idol more than they know themselves lol n its ridiculous.Lol they fight over the amount of screen time given in the movie(they recently starred in a movie together). Problem is that they will never get satisfied in any situation sighh.Some fans will never agree to their idols relationships but we have to exist with them,all we can do is not get involved in those petty fights.I just wished that idols here don't get affected by these type of fans(i recently saw one idol apologized to his fans for dating rumor n i was so upset reading his letter as how much a fan can have impact its sad )thats why i really admire hongki for stating out facts n telling fans to know their limit.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

*out of topic* but still somehow related hahaha

I will tell you all a fan thing related to my previous ship(i am still in that ship but as it is sailing happily so not worried about them).Even though both of them are together for 5 years but still there are lot of fans of both who still hate their respective partners,i bought this as my tl has been in mess for few days.Girl side hate the guy coz he is not famous enough(i know the girl has one Hollywood movie in her career n his guy is soo proud of her)he is using her,not good looking and boy side that she doesn't give much attention to him n blah blah.The thing is that they think they know their idol more than they know themselves lol n its ridiculous.Lol they fight over the amount of screen time given in the movie(they recently starred in a movie together). Problem is that they will never get satisfied in any situation sighh.Some fans will never agree to their idols relationships but we have to exist with them,all we can do is not get involved in those petty fights.I just wished that idols here don't get affected by these type of fans(i recently saw one idol apologized to his fans for dating rumor n i was so upset reading his letter as how much a fan can have impact its really sad )thats why i really admire hongki for stating out facts n telling fans to know their limit.

Thank you for sharing dear @17ncbm Girl side versus Guy side - these things can go on no matter how ridiculous the topics are! It’s no joke and we have to expect some of that when it comes to MinWon too and we just have to not get involved. Hongki did good and it was very admirable! Idols/actors/actresses should have the freedom to love and date without all the apologies or being forced into hiding. Things really need to change. 

• Like 8

27 minutes ago, beyond17 said:

Thank you for sharing dear @17ncbm Girl side versus Guy side - these things can go on no matter how ridiculous the topics are! It’s no joke and we have to expect some of that when it comes to MinWon too and we just have to not get involved. Hongki did good and it was very admirable! Idols/actors/actresses should have the freedom to love and date without all the apologies or being forced into hiding. Things really need to change. 

I wish for the same,i don't give two hoots about these knetz(if these knetz can write malicious comments about 5 yr old twins then lord knows what kind of people they are smh!). Recently kang dong won too shared about these comments (one of them said go die! Seriously).Thats why i want fans to atleast support their idol decisions (professional/personal) don't judge them,let them live their life peacefully ♥

• Like 9

They did amazing job(though i am missing yong voice here but still 3♥)

My fav -Blind Love 

Cr Uploader

Original video -japanese version

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2