Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

As someone pointed out lsw didn't interacted with ji wonnie at all (just greetings may be) considering how he was so frank n playful with her.He didn't even said good bye to her lol.

P.s in one video i noted that he was also present(i dont remember his name lol)

Hospital_Ship-Kim_Kwang-Kyu.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Just now, 17ncbm said:

As someone pointed out lsw didn't interacted at all with ji wonnie (just greetings may be) considering how he was so frank n playful with her.He didn't even said good bye to her lol.

P.s in one video i noted that he was also present(i dont remember his name lol)

Hospital_Ship-Kim_Kwang-Kyu.jpg

Mr Cho .. The real name i forgot ...wkwkwk

• LOL 6

13 minutes ago, dianamuzaffar said:

I feel not enough seing them on MBC award, i want to see tham more and more.

I always watch other cast, done a lot of interview together after the series end. Do you guys think running man will invite them, then we can see more their natural reaction to accomplish the mission. 

Or maybe, talk show  - Happy Together, which the guest will happily tell a story of each other.

if that wud happen, I will be soo happy!!..  But I feel Korean ppl not even interested in MinWon.. They r such a beautiful couple but no photoshoot or anything!!.. I want to see them again.. Maybe HJW can attend his fanmeet n he can attend her fanmeet too!! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

if that wud happen, I will be soo happy!!..  But I feel Korean ppl not even interested in MinWon.. They r such a beautiful couple but no photoshoot or anything!!.. I want to see them again.. Maybe HJW can attend his fanmeet n he can attend her fanmeet too!! 

@ bold i really really wish this to happen :wub:

• Like 6

I don't have any hopes to get anything related to shippers (i am probably mad to even expect hahahaha) from minhyuk fans (specially after video fiasco) from the fan meeting on 6th.I do have hopes from his members lol n minhyuk himself to drop hint (jaebal lolzzzz) 

P.s i love ji wonnie n minhyuk equally but the way the some oim fans(are they even fans) reacted ( video issue -made mountain of a mole lol) it was  disappointing.

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

2 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

I don't have any hopes to get anything related to shippers (i am probably mad to even expect hahahaha) from minhyuk fans (specially after video fiasco) from the fan meeting on 6th.I do have hopes from his members lol n minhyuk himself to drop hint (jaebal lolzzzz)

I m keeping my hopes low.. It's their band anniversary.. So I don't think much will happen!!..  But never know we can get some pleasant surprises!! 

• Like 6

Yea we've always been pleasantly surprised havent we. Who knows we may really get a happy together appearance from them both hahahah 

And don't need to respond to this but I've been v affected by the OIM today lol. Cause of what the dvd ppl hinted in their posts. Not anything bad for the ship, just feeling disappointed that ppl can be so mean and narrow minded (i wasnt born yesterday but it's still disappointing when it happens) 

Yup agree abt the fan meeting and keeping expectations low. Haha

• Like 8
  • Sad 2

Just now, 17ncbm said:

agree ...from HJW it seems impossible but i believe three cnblue members .. They give us hints and don't forget miracleyoom wkwkwkwk...she's always give us a miracle ...hehehe

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

8 minutes ago, lemonysnicket said:

Yea we've always been pleasantly surprised havent we. Who knows we may really get a happy together appearance from them both hahahah 

And don't need to respond to this but I've been v affected by the OIM today lol. Cause of what the dvd ppl hinted in their posts. Not anything bad for the ship, just feeling disappointed that ppl can be so mean and narrow minded (i wasnt born yesterday but it's still disappointing when it happens) 

Yup agree abt the fan meeting and keeping expectations low. Haha

What happened??  Did they do anything?? Don't be disheartened by them.. 

Add: I can understand.. Don't be disappointed!!.. 

• Like 6

I know some oim fans are also lurking this thread (its a request don't probably you later gonna get mad reading our thoughts lol :D:D and hate us -yeah i know who you are hehehe).Hate is a such a big word to say to anyone you even don't know man grow up a bit. i am not gonna generalize mh fans coz every fandom has different types of fans(but some of them do generalize shippers).There may be some ji won fans who don't like this ship.  Sighh I guess ever idol is surrounded by three types of fans

1.oim fans 2.the one who will support them no matter what,spread no hate or whatever 3.ohh different ships lol (they don't like any other ship beside their n will hate the guy/girl of another ship (IRONY).

needed to rant  urggh .No offence to anyone .Minwon Hwaiting!(i am gonna support both of them together or individually)

12 minutes ago, tiwul97 said:

agree ...from HJW it seems impossible but i believe three cnblue members .. They give us hints and don't forget miracleyoom wkwkwkwk...she's always give us a miracle ...hehehe

Hahaha yulis eonnie is there for us saranghe eonnie heheheh

• Like 10

Mybe this is a complicated relationship between JW and her co-star ..with chaebolin ...JW has a good relationship..with Hyun Bin also good ..JCW too...but why with KMH??? ..ah ..hahahaha..there may be love ...it's a little complicated..hihihi ...because it's complicated I'm sure they're GF and BF..during the Mbc Drama Award JW and MH looks groggy...hot ..in winter and rain when the Mbc Drama Award was held...

One more ...KMH know if he can not award but come special for HJW and he's like a bodyguard hahahaha..

Okay gangs let's be happy ...

• Like 9

Nah they didnt do anything specific today but if u see the dvd promoters posts even from the bad google translation u can tell they were quite disheartened by the OIM comments I guess. They also had a few emo posts here and there in the past few weeks which I thought was strange when i first saw them coz they are supposed to be "official" promoters right but now i realise they are just fans/ shippers like us. Plus they are korean so for them to have really persevered with the promotion even tho they must have received a lot of hate was quite good of them.. idk I just feel for everything is your smile especially, she doubted whether she was doing the right thing for HJW. Coz I think 1023s always have her interests at heart and want to protect her (you know what i mean right. Not in a possessive way but coz we love her so much and dont want her to be hurt). So... yah. I'm probably pmsing these few days also  hence the emo posts abt MH yesterday as well but my heart really aches for him now just thinking of his eyes at the MBC awards. Think he was just so proud of her and wanted to declare to everyone that this amazing yeoja is his.

And then there was all that pettiness after that with the photos and the video... seriously.. It's not even about being an OIM anymore that photo was just downright disrespectful and mean. 

I also think MH may have had a hard time with relationships in the past coz honestly I don't think i could handle it if my partner had OIM fans (i wouldn't understand and wouldnt want to actually). It takes a lot to accept that part of a person's life and i fully admit i would probably not be able to handle it till i was older.. Or I was in the same industry and could understand (you know who im talking about) 

Just my thoughts .. Sorry for rambling

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, lemonysnicket said:

t my heart really aches for him now just thinking of his eyes at the MBC awards. Think he was just so proud of her and wanted to declare to everyone that this amazing yeoja is his.

I also think MH may have had a hard time with relationships in the past coz honestly I don't think i could handle it if my partner had OIM fans (i wouldn't understand and wouldnt want to actually). It takes a lot to accept that part of a person's life and i fully admit i would probably not be able to handle it till i was older.. Or I was in the same industry and could understand (you know who im talking about) 

Just my thoughts .. Sorry for rambling

You always have such telling insights! After reading your posts, I understand a little better why he looked the way he did that awards night. His eyes can only say that much, the rest of his body must be under restrain. So tough!!! NO wonder his eyes are shooting cupid arrows all the time. He must be so afraid to lose her as well . I mean how can you expect a national icon of an actress to tolerate petty, possibly underage OIM fans. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

But the thing is she probably does tolerate them! Cause she understands. That's what i think anyway and that's why he loves her so much

I'm romanticising everything probably. Lost in a kdrama of my own making HAHAHAHAHA

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

@lemonysnicket ur an ardent supporter n understander of KMH.. U always have know abt KMH n his feelings clearer than us.. Yes!! It's tough to be idol.. I feel for him.. He can't even like n love his girl publicly.. 

@tiwul97 I don't think HJW had complicated relationship with any of her costars even with CB.. CB n her had lot of likes which r similar!! She is very good with her costars coz she wanted to make her costars relax!!.. 

Let's forget everything!! Just remember MinWon!!..  Let's wait patiently for MinWon!! 

• Like 6

Thanks to 1023 master nim for sharing that confetti moment i am 100% sure she is not the shipper but didn't get offended by "SHARING" (not editing). Thats why its better to date under radar.

P.s i loved how hongki ranted about some fans.Mblaq DO also announced about his dating by himself(Really like when you stand by your girl proudly not thinking about losing your fans). If minwon is real(praying hard)or even if it is some other girl i know minhyuk will stand by her n will not give two hoots about oim fans.

• Like 9

I am sure in this thread have a lot of experience..love ..work etc...it is natural that our emotions and feelings go up and down ...

DVD production is void but our ship is still sailing..let's say it's a storm but the captain and his crew stay strong and compact...

Remember Kang Min Hyuk said ..Romantic Sailing ...this romantic ship is full of love :wub:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Thanks to 1023 master nim for sharing that confetti moment i am 100% sure she is not the shipper but didn't get offended by "SHARING" (not editing). Thats why its better to date under radar.

P.s i loved how hongki ranted about some fans.Mblaq DO also announced about his dating by himself(Really like when you stand by your girl proudly not thinking about losing your fans). If minwon is real(praying hard)or even if it is some other girl i know minhyuk will stand by her n will not give two hoots about oim fans.

As far as I know 1023 fans have never gone low to crop KMH from their selfies or edit him out of the videos..  1023 fans will always will support HJW n her costars.. If KMH is the fated guy for HJW then 1023 will support him loads.. 

P. S.  G. O. Has soo beautifully expressed his love.. I loved his confession!! 

• Like 7

im just deluluing abt MH cause like some of us pointed out throughout the thread alot of us are 1023s/ HJW supporters.. just wanted to make some effort for him  hahaha (which is also why i went to MNL)  

Hope time doesnt prove me wrong :tongue:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

I know he loves her and all. I am sure she is willing to take some crap. After all , she is a veteran in the entertainment industry. But it is still her first time dating a kpop boyband member. So KMH must be trying to manage things on his end so that she doesn't get too much of it.  And yes it is next to impossible for KMH to get a more understanding wife than HJW. We shall see his next few moves but so far I can see is that he is very happy but trying to cushion things for hjw...

That's why as much as I want to know their status, I can deal with them dating under the radar. I am ok with not knowing everything...Afterall, this is kdramaland and alot of imagination can be put to work... (sorry if the last statement sounds creepy :ph34r:)

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1