Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

12 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Hahahahaha but he was quite blunt or straight in your face when asked to date her then he said no something like that ( ahh i don't remember it exactly so plzz correct me if i am wrong)

You are right. He is quite blunt and as mentioned before kmh can’t lie. :) But what about ksh and the deviation theory then? He doesn’t play games (except when he is flirting in his instagram posts) and what you see is what you get. Ah my head hurts now :tongue: 

• LOL 7

They got married i was going to sokor..though i was just outside the venue ..i went on and there ..witnessed the history of two human being united in love..

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, beyond17 said:

You are right. He is quite blunt and as mentioned before kmh can’t lie. :) But what about ksh and the deviation theory then? He doesn’t play games (except when he is flirting in his instagram posts) and what you see is what you get. Ah my head hurts now :tongue: 

Hahahaha he is quite complicated!!.. Liking a pic doesn't mean anything!!.. He likes several other ppl n actresses pics!! But he has followed her long back.. But when did he like her pic after that selca of him n HJW spread n rumors circulated n then another one after his hug.. It's just an assumption!! It might be true or it might not!!.. 

If liking pics mean anything then HJW has majority one.. He started liking her pics after the script reading itself that means it's immediately after his following!! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Secret garden action director.. I think he was there for HS too.. I don't know if I m right!!.. He selected top 7 action stars from SK.. Only HJW is the actress in his list

• Like 11

Just now, 17ncbm said:

Ohhh yulis eonnie liked minhyuk recent post.

Which photos ? Recent today ...wew.. Her ig account name is miracle and it gives a miracle to the shippers 

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, tiwul97 said:

Which photos ? Recent today ...wew.. Her ig account name is miracle and it gives a miracle to the shippers 

Yes today pic! Hahahaha miracle to shippers i like it 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, lemonysnicket said:

Sorry if I sounded offended and defensive. Was talking to my mum irl and trying to start dinner. @monki

Anyway, to be perfectly honest, I know i am always very positive here but in real life i probably doubt MH and myself and this ship alot. In fact some days I think about the ship and all the things that could stand in their way so much until I am sick of the whole thing and i wanna jump off the ship, and as i mentioned in an earlier post today, my husband teasing me about it  can make me cry (i just became emo again, dont mind me). I have mentioned many times my reasons for keeping at it and being hardcore so I shan't repeat them here. But summary - changed my life, was a catalyst to help me to properly feel again (hence the crying at something so lame) bla bla bla

So i guess to me it is something to feel faith in MH so completely as I suddenly did just now thinking of his smile in the fancams. Just felt like defending him I guess and my own delulu. Don't mind me.  Because i have also had doubts about a wedding this year (though i thought about this for a while alr after the MH interview where he mentioned kids) but today I just feel certain i guess. I've always said shippers stand united and I have every intention of standing by that. 

Oh ya and if anyone feels like i do like totally sick of the ship (is it just me lol) at times, just go and soak in reality.. The more you do it the realer it gets somehow. Hahahaha 

I too felt the same way like you that coming here and reading all the posts sometimes are tiring and think that this ship will sink. Doubts are like killing me softly for the reason that It leads me to confusion esp when there's no concrete news in our thread that MinWon couple are real to the extent that I am desperate of this couple. I have no one to talk to about MinWon couple, I even let my daughter watched their BTS (my daughter was also a big fan of HJW) and ask of what she saw but then it resulted to a fair relationship comment (just purely a colleague) that it was like a knife stabbing straight to my heart, I asked myself "Am I ready to jump off from this ship?" That I don't know, coz I enjoyed of being here this group. Thinking back with all MinWon shippers thoughts and analysis (esp monki, lemonysnicket, Tanny Tan, lilowon, icyphoenix and those with great analysis) shed me some light that I should hold on and weigh and sink the feelings I have for this wonderful MinWon couple. If not for MH who has a warm hearted man that never show adoration for HJW, I wouldn''t be here up to this time. Sorry for babbling too much..lolz

• Like 11
  • LOL 2

@rutch204 it's OK dear!! U can babble here anything!!..  We r here to listen to u.. I also had frustrating moments where I have lost faith in this ship.. I was like no it might not be real!!.. I guess every shippers have this phase.. Shipping is tough business!!  U can see shipping paradise itself,there r many shipping thread going on n on for years.. They don't even have any hint abt their stars but they persist abt their stars!!.. U showed it to ur daughter n I showed it to my mom.. She truly believes that KMH is interested in HJW coz of his glances.. My mom is a fan of SeGa but I showed her both BTS of SeGa n HS.. She was like KMH has something for her.. But we never know!!.. We can only wish n hope n pray for them to be real..  But the reality depends on them.. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

4 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

@rutch204 it's OK dear!! U can babble here anything!!..  We r here to listen to u.. I also had frustrating moments where I have lost faith in this ship.. I was like no it might not be real!!.. I guess every shippers have this phase.. Shipping is tough business!!  U can see shipping paradise itself,there r many shipping thread going on n on for years.. They don't even have any hint abt their stars but they persist abt their stars!!.. U showed it to ur daughter n I showed it to my mom.. She truly believes that KMH is interested in HJW coz of his glances.. My mom is a fan of SeGa but I showed her both BTS of SeGa n HS.. She was like KMH has something for her.. But we never know!!.. We can only wish n hope n pray for them to be real..  But the reality depends on them.. 

@icyphoenix thank you chingu..now I'm relieved..yes you're true about shipping is so hard. I just realized it in this ship. I also had my SeGa  moment but not as desperate here in HS. I remembered Drama Fever sent me a Prescription Letter a days after HS drama ended and watched all the BTS, I posted the DramaFever letter and my replied to my IG knowing the consequences coz my IG connected to mine and my husband's relatives. I was skeptical at first but still I pursue, funny thing is my husband's cousin reacted to my post ask if I'm okey and I replied this is the result of "my craziness of too much fandom". And I realized that time I am really desperate. Yes, like your mom I sensed KMH has that feeling but we can only say what we saw and feel tru our experiences. Hoping this ship will lead us to our real destination with our sincere prayers.:heart:

• Like 12

That's the thing about a shipper's heart- it can be investigative but never a greedy one. It's hard to separate reality from delusion at times but I guess that's the whole fun of it. This thread has walked with me through many nights and days that it has come to my realisation that it doesn't matter if our couple is going to live happily ever after but that I had an online community to sharpen my thoughts with. The array of amazing abilities  everyone here still surprises me from time to time. We have unearthed things that would put FBI to shame. 

Coming back to our couple- You know I can see KMH in all his 27 years of youthfulness and HJW's 40 years of wisdom in their interactions but that's the thing- even with such disparity staring at my face I can understand why KMH does it for HJW. It's not going to be with HB, LJW, JIS , JCW or others who came before him even though many of them has checked all the boxes in terms of age, career development etc. The radio show was the first inkling. He has what it takes to just grab things by the jugular vein and go with it.  His bluntness is one such example. And then you find this guy staring at a flower bouquet like there are gemstones in it, moving his chair to allow for her dress to sit properly as if symbolically allowing a part of her to be in his personal space and curling his lips to show how much he loved how she picks through his hair. These very tender gestures are what have been done in public under restrain.  So I cannot imagine what's done in private without me trying to gasp for fresh air. 

So that said, when I do get to see HJW on her wedding day  without her father walking her down the aisle and KMH serenading in his velvety cnblue voice, promising to take care of her for the rest of her life in place of her father, I will certainly be bawling my eyes out. So @lemonysnicket, those tears that you shed and those emotional times will be a thousand times worth the while. And that would be the sweetest reward for us as shippers too...

• Like 13
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Tanny Tan said:

That's the thing about a shipper's heart- it can be investigative but never a greedy one. It's hard to separate reality from delusion at times but I guess that's the whole fun of it. This thread has walked with me through many nights and days that it has come to my realisation that it doesn't matter if our couple is going to live happily ever after but that I had an online community to sharpen my thoughts with. The array of amazing abilities  everyone here still surprises me from time to time. We have unearthed things that would put FBI to shame. 

Coming back to our couple- You know I can see KMH in all his 27 years of youthfulness and HJW's 40 years of wisdom in their interactions but that's the thing- even with such disparity staring at my face I can understand why KMH does it for HJW. It's not going to be with HB, LJW, JIS , JCW or others who came before him even though many of them has checked all the boxes in terms of age, career development etc. The radio show was the first inkling. He has what it takes to just grab things by the jugular vein and go with it.  His bluntness is one such example. And then you find this guy staring at a flower bouquet like there are gemstones in it, moving his chair to allow for her dress to sit properly as if symbolically allowing a part of her to be in his personal space and curling his lips to show how much he loved how she picks through his hair. These very tender gestures are what have been done in public under restrained.  So I cannot imagine what's done in private without me trying to gasp for fresh air. 

So that said, when I do get to see HJW on her wedding day  without her father walking her down the aisle and KMH serenading in his velvety cnblue voice, promising to take care of her for the rest of her life in place of her father, I will certainly be bawling my eyes out. So @lemonysnicket, those tears that you shed and those emotional times will be a thousand times worth the while. And that would be the sweetest reward for us as shippers too...

While reading this post, I could just visualize everything!! Ur words r sinking into be like a sweet honey.. Ur way of portrayal of their marriage makes me nostalgic.. 

GIF-beautiful-happy-Moved-overjoyed-tear

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Tanny Tan said:

So that said, when I do get to see HJW on her wedding day  without her father walking her down the aisle and KMH serenading in his velvety cnblue voice, promising to take care of her for the rest of her life in place of her father, I will certainly be bawling my eyes out. 

u and me both! i'd be a proud mom...

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

@tiwul97 she looks soo adorable.. She has always been cute with kids.. I remembered EK BTS scenes with ayo, the baby was soo adorable!! The little infant was completely soo lovely with HJW.. They looked like true mom n kid pair

P. S.  HJW's bro is alright he updated his IG wishing new yr with a smiling pic of him!! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Just now, icyphoenix said:

@tiwul97 she looks soo adorable.. She has always been cute with kids.. I remembered EK BTS scenes with ayo, the baby was soo adorable!! The little infant was completely soo lovely with HJW.. They looked like true mom n kid pair

P. S.  HJW's bro is alright he updated his IG wishing new yr with a smiling pic of him!! 

Yes i see that and she is always adorable ...and the young lady is very lucky kids i think ...

HJW's brother i think so handsome and look healthy ...and his smile makes melting ...hehehe 

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, tiwul97 said:

Mom to be ...cling ...the beautiful mommy :wub:

who's the cutie kid? was she in an ad with HJW?

• Like 5

12 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Hahaha remembered!!..

Finally update

Firstly, I wanna say that January 2 is the anniversary of the death of HJW eonni's father two years ago. I am quite sad though I am not part of Jeon's family. because we know that HJW eonni loves his father very much.

Even in the victory speech of MBC awards, HJW eonni said that she loves his father and mother very much.

I realized there was a very obvious oddity with the KMH photo. He said happy new year but his face was sad and his eyes were teary (in my opinion). I thought, maybe he's sad because OIM is being rude on HJW eonni's photo.

But after seeing my friend's analysis in her IG, 

I was really surprised and believed that KMH was sad for HJW eonni.

His eyes can not lie, he is not acting. And why did he take a photo from the bottom corner? he may feel uncomfortable if taking a selca around the people who are sad.

Imagine if KMH came to the anniversary of the death of HJW eonni's father, is not this the second meeting between the future son-in-law and mother in-law?

KMH, thank you for being present and loving HJW eonni.

• Like 9

Lol everyone is pushing us in delulu hahaha apparently this guy follow minhyuk friend and today he liked the shippers post n also gave thumps up lol what is happening haha

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

OMG!!! IM BACK!!!! this is formerly secretshipper btw, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

you  might thought I forgot abt u guys or even our couple, but no. due to log in problems I was forced to create another acct, hence secretshipper2. :)

I  unintentionally became a silent lurker for days and I was so envious of all ur real time comments!! :) it's good to be back! please spare me if im gonna sound like a broken record, huhu.

first off - ha ji won!!! argg, she was sooo pretty last awards night. my wish was granted when she opted for light makeup - she looked so so pretty onscreen :):) and kmh too, he looked very handsome - if I were a teenager and if not for jw I might become an OIM fan lol.

okay. im very excited to type so forgive me if my flow is not so cohesive. 

so.. if there's any benefit of my technical mishap, it wud be allowing myself to take a step back and try to see the bigger picture and try to put things in the right perspective, as far as myself is concerned. I thot being unable to join in the discussion, just being a spectator will make me rethink how I feel abt r couple. will help me become more objective? so, you can assume that whatever I say below is my best effort ATM at being objective, haha.

okay, kang minhyuk, hjw, mbc drama awards. what I think, how I felt abt it? I fell in love w/ kmh. not in the oppa is mine sense, not only becos he looked dapper,  but in the way that made me believe that despite this day and age, despite how society transformed the concept of dating and liking someone, there are still those men who can look at a woman adoringly, there are still those men whose faces lit up just by a woman's sheer presence. I wanted so bad to shake off that feeling, I wanted to convince myself that no - that's just the way he is, he's a gentleman blah blah blah. but no. I thnk i've walked this earth long enough to tell the difference,  hoho. and I am telling you this, that guy's face just softens and lits up like a soft candle whenever there's jw. notice the after awards clip when mh spoke to lsw then mh bid goodbye to jw. whenever he looks at jw there is always tenderness and warmth. and he did enjoyed moments when hjw gives him attention (ie removing confetti from his hair) :)

I wud also like to second @Tanny Tan in saying abt them getting involved in each other's lives. did you notice d clip when jw interacted w/ her senior frm k2h? I noticed mh's stance and facial expressions. he expressed keen interest too eventhough he's not involved in the discussion. like when ur bf or hubby talks to someone and u dont knw the other person and just standing there. ur still part of that social circle becos ur related to the other person.

next, personal space. to me this is 1 strong indication of closeness. rmbr the fan clip? how he took the fan from her hand? how bout the hug? I initially thot it wasnt intimate too but aftr rewatching several times, it was intimate. if I were in that situation and I will b hugging to congratulate a colleague or a friend of the opposite sex, i'll do it in a way that only shoulders wud touch not the whole body.

the parting scene. compare how hjw greeted & bid goodbye to others vs how she and mh bid goodbye. for me when it comes to jw the obvious is the opposite. if theyre just colleagues she wud have grabbed his arm/shoulders or hands while saying bye just like how she did w othrs. this is "supposedly" their first meeting aftr drama and prolly their last. 

LSW. I didnt see any clip of lsw interactng w/ jw w/c I find odd considerng how he acted all playful w/ her during hs. 

mh liking ksh pics. I didnt check but was it an old post or a new post? if it were a new post i reckon he only liked it since it appears in his timeline. if not then thats anthr discussn.

mh new year greeting on jan2. I thnk its for jw really. I also thnk he didnt post a happy pic evn on jan1 cos he knew jw's dad's anniv is jst arnd d corner.

okay, sorry if that was too lenghthy. thats the result of being ninja from this forum for days. :)

• Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1