Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

Count me in on the glad it's not them, and also on the I think they will it announce themselves (to clarify am not saying this cause I'm disappointed it's not them). It's Ha Ji Won man. Dispatch has to be super duper careful, and anyway the woman has shown her ninja skills hahahaha. 

@cslove the formal goodbye was so funny and a bit forced lol. The way he backtracked to say bye to her was quite funny also. Like "Hmm now I need to do this. Let me walk back to say bye although we are going to countdown together tomorrow." Hahahaha. Delulu

• Haha 13

Agree. I don't think Dispatch will catch them.  As u can see from awards ceremony, they are very careful with cameras.  Hjw instinctively knows where the cameras are. 

Someone has to help lip read what he said to her during their goodbyes.   Hopefully he said 'call u later'. That goodbye is also not natural.  Cos he walked a big round to do it. He could have walked off.  Seems he said ok to lsw that he will leave with him then walked off to just say goodbye to her. 

They know their every move will be scrutinised . Bad for them but good for us.  

• Like 9
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, tiwul97 said:

For me better dating under radar ...the media will be very 'cruel' it disturbs both and followers opp is mine definitely very reactive....this is better and very good ..no news that's a good news 

I really don't think that they are dating under radar if they were dining with each other's friends openly, their dating relationship must not be a secret to good friends and families...if something that they don't try very hard to hide, surely it won't be too hard for dispatch to find out too...make sense? 

Perhaps dispatch just chose to reveal G-Dragon's dating news but keep MinWon's until later...Or they haven't met the 3 photo-evidence target before they could release the news. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

Is anyone going to their fan meeting (Feb, Mar)? If so, please ask them point blank if they are dating? LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

Another couple report!! 

Spoiler

Actually this is one of the couples I m truly happy with!! 

When will we hear MinWon news!! 

• Like 7
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Another couple report!! 

Hide contents

Actually this is one of the couples I m truly happy with!! 

When will we hear MinWon news!! 

Wow ...this year two couple hv been reveal ! Daebak ...

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

40 minutes ago, lemonysnicket said:

Count me in on the glad it's not them, and also on the I think they will it announce themselves (to clarify am not saying this cause I'm disappointed it's not them). It's Ha Ji Won man. Dispatch has to be super duper careful, and anyway the woman has shown her ninja skills hahahaha. 

@cslove the formal goodbye was so funny and a bit forced lol. The way he backtracked to say bye to her was quite funny also. Like "Hmm now I need to do this. Let me walk back to say bye although we are going to countdown together tomorrow." Hahahaha. Delulu

i don't think HJW is putting off getting married. She wants to have a family extremely soon so if there are any problems it's most likely KMH but he does seem like a guy who is willing to put his career on the line for that special girl > HJW so maybe they are putting off the announcement until maybe after the promotion for the manhunt movie is over. They don't want to have some exploding news about them that sideline the movie's promotion. 

• Like 11

Just now, monki said:

I really don't think that they are dating under radar if they were dining with each other's friends openly, their dating relationship must not be a secret to good friends and families...if something that they don't try very hard to hide, surely it won't be too hard for dispatch to find out too...make sense? 

Perhaps dispatch just chose to reveal G-Dragon's dating news but keep MinWon's until later...Or they haven't met the 3 photo-evidence target before they could release the news. 

I think they (dispatch) haven't met the 3 photo-evidence target before they could release the news...photos when drinking coffee with their mothers ...

Even if they go with their friends but no photos ...their friends are also the same cautious with both..dating under radar and fans i think

Along this is safe but I'm sure they will get caught as well and the media will surely know ...but it could be the media know its just FNC and HAEWADAL already anticipate it....we wait and mybe it will soon be uncovered ...

• Like 8

By the way for all you wonderful HJW fans, her company HAEWADAL management what stars... I know HJW herself and also her brother... anyone else?

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, tsukimori said:

By the way for all you wonderful HJW fans, her company HAEWADAL management what stars... I know HJW herself and also her brother... anyone else?

I only know 3 person: Park ki woong, kim in sik n choi dong gu

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, tsukimori said:

i don't think HJW is putting off getting married. She wants to have a family extremely soon so if there are any problems it's most likely KMH but he does seem like a guy who is willing to put his career on the line for that special girl > HJW so maybe they are putting off the announcement until maybe after the promotion for the manhunt movie is over. They don't want to have some exploding news about them that sideline the movie's promotion. 

Since they are going to do dvd commentary tgr, wouldnt it be funny to hv a dating couple commenting on their lovey dovey scenes?

so maybe have to wait until after dvd release then they announce? Wah...then we may be looking at after May...so long.

Another possible timing would be during jw’s fan meeting in March.

we have a few possible timings for the announcement, but please not let it be beyond June, they wont be in time for 2018 and she cannot wait for another yr.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

The announcement is a matter of formal ethics but without the official release is also not problem i think ..it's a fun thing ..curious and so...I'm sure after this there will surely be some hot news from them ..calm ..we will all be glad to be amazing and that's not for long

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, lemonysnicket said:

Oh no so sad for the sominki ship that started after this is my first life. Thanks for the news!

I have never liked her with LMK.. I have loved her only with LJ.. I m genuinely very happy with the news.. I haven't been shipping her coz I m not much of a fan of both.. But in the show FIS, they had a lot of chemistry..  It really showed off in real too.. 

• Like 6

Wow the hottest fanscam MinWon couple on early 2018

Actually I notice that in KMH hair there was something (maybe an ornament that is blown up into the air during a Daesang award Kim Sang Joong).

20180101_122012.png

I swear, I'm guessing that HJW eonni will take the thing out of his hair. And thank you fancam from @ master_1023. You are willing to share this beautiful scene

20180101_123716.jpg

I guess that lsw who first noticed then KMH tried to throw it away by shaking his head but failed. HJW eonni realized it then eonni was the one doing it among the three women at the table (HJW, Mina n WJW). KMH's hands wasn't hurt or sick, he can do it himself. But why should he do it himself if he has a warm hearted yeoja :). After that he can even applaud loudly. (when someone dare to hold a person's head, it must be because they are very close. The head is the symbol of the most respected body)

20180101_123804.jpg

KMH was fascinated looking at HJW with LSJ-nim. He must have realized that his yeoja are very friendly and warm to everyone.

A the end of the show, some artists (Jang hee jin, Kim Seong Ryeong, Lee Honey n one girl white dressed) are very enthusiastic to greet HJW eonni. Even they do a very sweet farewell n KMH's like not wanting to leave eonni firstly.

OMG, this is too long. I'm so sorry :)

Capture pics cr. to vid by @master_1023 HGsima

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

IU wasn't caught for 2 years lol so do you think ji wonnie will be caught with her ninja skills and as someone said kmh also dated but it didn't got revealed for even once .

Off topic

I am actually very happy for lee joon and jung so min, i liked them in fis and had watched some bts lol they were so playful hehehe.

• Like 12

Guys, abt LJ n JSM I found one more thing.. A local tv report only first reported that they were dating.. Then only dispatch released the photos of their date.. Dispatch already knew LJ n JSM were dating but y didn't they announce it first!! So confusing dispatch!! 

• Like 6
  • Haha 5

23 minutes ago, happyy said:

Wow the hottest fanscam MinWon couple on early 2018

Actually I notice that in KMH hair there was something (maybe an ornament that is blown up into the air during a Daesang award Kim Sang Joong).

20180101_122012.png

I swear, I'm guessing that HJW eonni will take the thing out of his hair. And thank you fancam from @ master_1023. You are willing to share this beautiful scene

20180101_123716.jpg

I guess that lsw who first noticed then KMH tried to throw it away by shaking his head but failed. HJW eonni realized it then eonni was the one doing it among the three women at the table (HJW, Mina n WJW). KMH's hands wasn't hurt or sick, he can do it himself. But why should he do it himself if he has a warm hearted yeoja :). After that he can even applaud loudly. (when someone dare to hold a person's head, it must be because they are very close. The head is the symbol of the most respected body)

20180101_123804.jpg

KMH was fascinated looking at HJW with LSJ-nim. He must have realized that his yeoja are very friendly and warm to everyone.

A the end of the show, some artists (Jang hee jin, Kim Seong Ryeong, Lee Honey n one girl white dressed) are very enthusiastic to greet HJW eonni. Even they do a very sweet farewell n KMH's like not wanting to leave eonni firstly.

OMG, this is too long. I'm so sorry :)

Capture pics cr. to vid by @master_1023 HGsima

Is thre a video when HJW shake hand with LSJ nim? 

• Like 8