Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

They seem very close!!  She is a completely a good friend n noona to V..

But still how they contacted each other?? I want to know it!! 

• Like 7

7 hours ago, valc22 said:

okay...our Mr. Kang went to the "home. table deco fair 2017" when was that lo

Maybe he have a plans to buy a house.. :)

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Just now, icyphoenix said:

They r soo adorable!! Cuteness overloaded!! 

OeiR3sJ.jpg

Cto

And how about the guy in this photo ...noona  - dongsaeng or husband - wife to be ....

Edited by tiwul97
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, tiwul97 said:

And how about the guy in this photo ...noona  - dongsaeng or husband - wife to be ....

Hubby n wifey or friends!! .. I don't want noona n dongsaeng.. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, lemonysnicket said:

@icyphoenixthe translation up there is about right. I didnt know hjw is into painting/ drawing haha 

Full interview translation?? 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

They seem very close!!  She is a completely a good friend n noona to V..

But still how they contacted each other?? I want to know it!! 

Perhaps he took some pictures of flowers and gave them to her. :wink:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Omfgggg hahahahaha minhyuk dancing :D FNC Kingdom  2016

Yong,jungshin n minhyuk 

Cr Uploader

• Haha 11

But it's different JW with MH...JW looks very 'keeping' Kang Min Hyuk ...avoid rumors very privacy ...if there is nothing ..she could have a picture together ...interview together mybe...but with V BTS .. JW looks very noona and relax without fear of rumors

Mybe my delulu sonar is high ...i think MH and JW lovers couple...photos KMH hunting furniture etc complementary conclusion...something unusual with HJW and KMH..the drama  not long ago ended but looks different ..close friend JW follow KMH ..plus manager JW follow account IG KMH too ...hmm very very curious ...

And it's hot ..the women like JW on concert CNBLUE in Yokohama Jepang and JW-like shadows in LJS post video ...OMG ..everything is complete for this unfamiliarity ...hehehe

Edited by tiwul97
  • Haha 5

Just now, 17ncbm said:

Omfgggg hahahahaha minhyuk dancing :D FNC Kingdom  2016

Yong,jungshin n minhyuk 

Cr Uploader

It means Min Hyuk collaboration with men not with women hahahahahahaha..and MH not a good dancer i think ...

• Haha 7

Just now, 17ncbm said:

b751d8160cbf5a8b9d35f8bd9f2e97822fa45167

:D:D:D:D

OMG ...today ...everything is complete for this unfamiliarity ...hahahahahahahaha....very funny and I'm little crazy now hihihi

• Haha 9

1 hour ago, whitewave12 said:

Hjw n BTS  V met during mama2016 where Hjw present an award to BTS

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

I am watching last year FNC kingdom out of all group CNBLUE performance truly was amazing :wub: @icyphoenix yeah AOA is the only girl group:lol:

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Oh gosh, thank goodness I finally came down from the mountains after having been wifi less for 8 straight hours.  I thought I finally have a breather and back to modernity when I was trapped in a lift load full of Korean tourists.  I have this sudden urge to tie them all up and interrogate them. I wanted to ask them if they know they were dating! As if that's not crazy enough, I innocently climbed into a ferry for a island trip and guess what , i thought the ferry looked like the hospital ship! Complete with similar wooden furnishings.  Then as I tried to shake off this awful minwon infection , what greeted me when i docked was a big spanking hotel that looked like the one Dr song and Kwak Hyun spent the night in.  It has big balcony with black railings and sliding doors.  It even has that dim orangey lighting to complete the whole look. I have officially migrated permanently to minwon  island and never getting off.  So as crazy as it seems, for those travelling to beach resorts and far flung places , do be forewarned - do get Wi-Fi access or you might end up with minwon hallucinations.  No cure for those. Excuse me, while I backread those pages I have sorely missed. 

Btw, any of u realised kmh has been shooting alot of heart hand gestures in his poses lately??

• Like 5
  • Haha 7