Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

It's been more than 1 month since i posted here lol,hope you all are doing good :D (had to take some time off from sns for exams).Its good to see Ji won active if not on ig she is spotted now in public events looking gorgeous everytime.As for minhyuk he is still in his ninja mode aiyoo :sweatingbullets::rolleyes::Dn the latest pic which we got also seems old coz he won't be wearing shorts in this cold winter lol :Dbut anything is better than nothing,we don't even know when he takes holidays n when he goes back.(can't he be like shini n Jong :D oh wellll).Hope next year we get some news about Ji won drama.Always wishing best for them:wub:them.Miss them a lot.

Take care guys!

• Like 5

Minhyuk song "Moontalk" will be officially releasing next year yeahhhh!Finally fnc is going to release his first mini album(5 songs) n i am guessing beside moontalk,love is you,two of us will be also included.About the remaining 2 songs may be the one he sang during fm(japanese).Thanks nay for always updating about minwon :wub: n@icyphoenix thanku for updating here :wub:

P.s Fnc is not leaving a single chance to collect money from fans even though boys are in military:D.

• Like 6

ji won updates(it's from last night when she had dinner with her team)in last pic did she coloured her hair?any new project :Dlet see :D

• Like 7

ji won update with her squad lmaooo they are soo funny :D:D

Minhyukaah :tears: still no updates from him,,i am just guessing that he went on vacation before Christmas eve may be around 17th dec as he came online(unfollowed some accounts-cr nay1023)anyway i hope you remain healthy physically and mentally *Fighting*

D-447,Missing you always!

• Like 7

Haiiiiiiii ......i'm back from hiatusss ....hihihi 

*Mbc Award 2018 and Jiwon so pretty ...red dress ..:wub:

• Like 4

Hi everyone in here still cheering for our couple :heart:

Ha ji won and Yoo Seung ho are so cute! :D and the hugging of So ji sub - so delightful! 

Still my heart goes out to this daring guy and the unforgettable hug last year :wub: 

Hope Ha ji won and Kang min hyuk will be happy and be hugged a lot in 2019. 

Can’t wait to find out what drama or movie Ha ji won will take on next and what her heart will tell her to do. :heart:

Happy 2019 to all of you! 

• Like 4

Hiii Everyone ...Happy New Year ...and our ship keep sailing ....❤❤❤❤ 

• Like 5

Idols dating r coming up.. Y not some actors lolz.. I find it soo funny that yesterday I was hearing both love shot n solo n here both r couples lolz:grimace:

Waiting for our couple news too.. It has been too silent!! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3